Many reviews (Redefine Nutrition, LG Sciences and various pwo- and fat loss stuff!)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello.

I've been receiving samples of many products (thanks ScottyDoc & Redefine Nutrition) and I want to tell you what I think about these products.

Products that I will talk about are

Preworkout powders:
- Redefine Nutrition's Finaflex N.O. Ignite (2 different flavours: Tropical Storm and Grape Frenzy I have only samples
- USP Labs Jack3d (Lemon Lime flavoured) I've used a whole bottle
- BSN No-Xplode (the fruit punch/tropical flavour, don't remember what it is called exactly) I've used a whole bottle
- MRI Black Powder (this was fruit punch flavoured too) I've used a whole bottle
- San Launch Full Impact 4350, flavour: Orange Tang Currently using this
- Controlled Labs GlycerGrow Currently using this

Fat loss products:
- Redefine Nutrition's Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500-XT samples
- SAN Tight! Extreme samples
- Fusion Supplements - Rocket Fuel sample

Others:
- Redefine Nutrition's Finaflex Pure Test - this is a DAA based testosterone booster I've a whole bottle
- Formadrol Extreme - a natural test booster/aromatase inhibitor by LG Sciences I've a whole bottle
- Ghenerate - a growth hormone potentiator by LG Sciences I've two bottles of this

Well, how I'm gonna do it?
I will try those samples one by one and do a fair comparison between those other products of same category. First I'll write few words about products I've already tried - all the other pwo-powders except N.O. Ignite. Yesterday I started dosing Ghenerate twice a day so I'll tell something about it too.

I'll not try those fat loss products too soon because I've already finished my cut and I want to gain some muscle and strength now :)

Formadrol & Pure Test.. Well, I'm gonna use these products together at the same time - as PCT after my Natadrol cycle (gonna start it in 2-3 weeks probably)... So you'll have to wait.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preworkout products I've already tried:
- BSN No-Xplode
This stuff was good in terms of better focus, endurance, strength and pump... But there was more downsides with this product than I've experienced with any other pwo-powder so far. Taste was horrible - I really had problems to shove that stuff my throat. This stuff made me feel sick and I had to puke many times during the workout when I used this. Pumps, though, were better than those I've experienced with other powders... But pumps are now a reason good enough for me to use that stuff again. 1 scoop was enough for me - with 2 I couldn't even train, that's how bad it made me feel.

- MRI Black Powder
Well, this product has IMO more needless hype behing it than any other product. I felt absolutely nothing from it - except it made my stomach hurt. My expectations were quite high because of the hype... And it tasted almost as bad as No-Xplode. I adjusted doses between 1 and 3 scoops (20-60grams if I remember right) and the only difference was a bigger need to go to toilet.

- USP Labs Jack3d
This product was my favourite pwo-product for a long time. Lemon Lime tasted really good - I know they're saying that Jack3d isn't artificially flavoured. Focus and mental clarity is where Jack3d shines. Half an hour after consuming 1 scoop (yeah, just one scoop!) I wanted to lift some heavy weights, no matter how tired I was. I experienced some kind of "crash" few hours after working out but nothing too bad, didn't feel "overstimmed" at all. I took 1,5 and even 2 scoops of it sometimes but I felt that 1 was enough and after taking 2 scoops my heart raced many hours.. I never seemed to build up a tolerance for this product, maybe that's because I used it max 3 times a week and didn't use it at all at "light weeks".

-SAN Launch Full Impact 4350
I've tried this just once because I got my bottle of it on Monday. So far it feels like "warning - highly potent formula" is really needed.. After taking one scoop (6,05grams, 45 scoops in bottle) I felt so energic that it I didn't want to stop lifting at all. Did some PR's in my last workout (Monday) which was really surprising because I had not eaten any proper meals after wednesday. I bet that this stuff has more 1,3-dimethylamylamine and caffeine than Jack3d does, so different it felt. Crash was bigger too and that's not a good thing. Weird was the lack of tingling skin too - I noticed that there is no beta-alanine in Launch.
Pumps - I can't really say anything about it yet because my muscles were so empty after bad weekend that NOTHING could've forced them pumped... But there is creatine nitrate in it so we'll see... I'll write more when I know more..
Oh, I almost forgot - the taste. Delicious is the right word to describe it! Orange Tang tastes really good, even better than Jack3d! I mixed one level scoop to 10-11 fl.oz of cold water.

- Controlled Labs GlycerGrow
Well, this can not be compared to any of the products above. I've been using this since January and really like it so far. It gives me really great pumps despite the fact that I'm doing a low volume/high intensity -kind of training. It does not dissolve to water and it tastes neutral - you can just throw the powder in your mouth and swallow it with water. Price is fairly cheap too. I like to take 2 scoops pwo and 2 during the workout - it equals to 4 scoops/workout. With that dose the bottle lasts 90 workouts.

Sadly I was struck by annoying flu so I can't hit the gym today nor tomorrow but next time I'll try N.O. Ignite - Tropical Storm. It's interesting to see how it compares to Jack3d or Launch.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First impressions of GHenerate by LG Sciences
I took the first dose of GHenerate before noon yesterday and second prior to sleep. Started to notice very relaxed feeling maybe 10-20 minutes after the second dose.. I even thought about leaving for tomorrow the rest of the newest episode of Californication but managed to watch it through.

I felt very relaxed but didn't fall asleep easier than usually - but that's because I'm suffering from very annoying flu and I had a runny nose.. Quality of sleep was awesome though. I had a very vivid dream :)D) and felt rested when I woke up even when I slept just 6 hours. Normally I feel so good when I've got at least 9 hours of sleep.

Gonna write more when I'm more experienced with it but first impression is very good! LG Sciences makes very good products!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome Thread, can't wait to see what you think of N.O. Ignite. I always appreciate a good, thorough/detailed, non-biased opinion!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First impressions about N.O. Ignite Tropical Storm:

Just took about 1/2 pouch and gonna hit the gym in half an hour. Powder smells disgusting - just like NO-Xplode fruit punch -flavoured powder..

Taste - well, that's different story. After opening the pouch and smelling it I was very sceptical but it tastes surprisingly good. Not my favourite though - both Jack3d Lemon Lime and SAN Launch 4350 Orange Tang taste better IMO but I don't usually like these "tropical" and "fruit punch" -flavoured powders.

Oh, and I can already feel my skin tingling so I can tell you that there is some beta-alanine in this powder :)

I wondered if I should take the whole pouch (10 grams) but I decided to take just half of it. If I don't get bad stim "crash", when it's time to try that "Grape Frenzy" stuff, I'll consume a whole pouch to get better effect.

I still have that annoying flu so it's not the best day for a killer workout but I haven't been in a gym since Monday - I just don't want to take another day off. I'm sure you all know the feeling. It's possible that I will regret doing this workout but so what, this is just for my mental well-being! :D Time to do some squats, haven't been doing them in more than a month because I took quite big tat in my back to the place where the bar lays - didn't want to risk it..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just came back from the gym. That workout was awesome! I did 7 different exercises and 4 PR's! :) Couldn't be more satisfied. My legs are totally trashed now.

I can honestly say that N.O. Ignite is good stuff! I was really focused all the time. I think it's not as heavily stimmed as Jack3d and SAN Launch 4350. It gave me CLEAN energy and it didn't make me anxious like Launch did but it definitely woke me up and made it easy to concentrate! I got really good pump too and my arms looked quite vascular (trained biceps and forearms too) despite the fact that my last workout was on Monday.

I felt bad during this workout but it wasn't because of N.O. Ignite. It was because of flu... Good workout though. I thought about taking it easy with squats but iron felt so light that I decided to kill it and drained the rest of the power from my legs with 31 rep widowmaker of leg press followed by a long set of lunges!

I don't know if I would even choose that stuff over Jack3d... Gonna try how 10 grams of N.O. Ignite makes me feel next week.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting thread bro.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting thread bro.
Yeah, thought to share some experiences with you guys... Everybody knows how NO-Xplode and Jack3d works but nobody knows anything about N.O. Ignite or Launch 4350! There is just so much hype behind some products though there is so many similar products out there, some may be even better and/or cheaper but nobody wants to take a risk and try those products...

Wanted to add that if you are a stim junkie and want to try something that gets you going, buy Launch. If you want to get clean energy without crash, buy N.O. Ignite. If you want something between those things, buy Jack3d!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, thought to share some experiences with you guys... Everybody knows how NO-Xplode and Jack3d works but nobody knows anything about N.O. Ignite or Launch 4350! There is just so much hype behind some products though there is so many similar products out there, some may be even better and/or cheaper but nobody wants to take a risk and try those products...

Wanted to add that if you are a stim junkie and want to try something that gets you going, buy Launch. If you want to get clean energy without crash, buy N.O. Ignite. If you want something between those things, buy Jack3d!
Awesome info... Great thread!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More info about N.O. Ignite: it doesn't decrease my appetite, at least with that relatively moderate dosage :) Sometimes it's hard to eat after taking Jack3d and more so with Launch.. But it may depend about the dosage... I have to mention that even if it says that 1 scoop of Launch is approx. 6grams, the scoop is much bigger than the one that comes with the bottle of Jack3d. I think that half of that sample pouch of N.O. Ignite is really what it claims to be - 5 grams.

Let's put the supplement facts here so you can do some comparison:

N.O. Ignite

Jack3d

Launch 4350 Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop
Servings Per Container:45

Amount Per Serving

%Daily Value*
Ultra Pure High Octane Launch Matrix

4,350 mg

(Nitrox02 [Di-L-Arginine L-Malate], N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine, 02Primer [Ornithine Alphaketoglutarate], Caffeine Anhydrous [Natural], CN02 [Creatine Nitrate], Dimethylaminoethanol {DMAE]. Phenethylamine {PEA}, CDP-Cognix {Cytdine-5?-diphosphocholine]. Geranalean [Geranium Oil Extract].

*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.
Launch 4350 Other Ingredients:
Natural and Artificial Flavors (Maltodextrin Nat & Art Spray Dried Orange Flavors, Spray Dried Orange Juice, Beta Carotene E160, E Curcimin Extract Color E100, Grape Skin Color E163), Calcium Silicate, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame-K.
Launch 4350 Package Size: 1.5 lbs

Maybe I should try Launch with just 1/2 scoop to more fair comparison.

EDIT: And something about GHenerate too now when I've been "on" it for few days.. Damn, I love that stuff! I sleep like a rock and when I wake up, I feel really refreshed. Dreams are awesome too, actually one day I didn't realize it was a dream when I woke up.. They're so vivid :) Really like it!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took rest of the N.O. Ignite Tropical Storm today. Similar experiences to my previous trial. I did a very long workout and was able to do some good sets :) I even did a new PR in deadlifts - 9 reps with a weight almost twice as big as my bodyweight. That's not hard for a lightweight like me though :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
interesting. i haven't heard much about redefine nutrition products.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting. i haven't heard much about redefine nutrition products.
Me neither. But so far there's nothing to complain and the customer care is very good too! I'd like to try their 1-Andro someday but gotta wait cuz I have no experience about hormonal products yet (except Natadrol which I really love btw).

EDIT: Just read the title of this thread and noticed how stupid it sounds.. The amount of letters is limited and I had to improvise :D Bad english..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me neither. But so far there's nothing to complain and the customer care is very good too! I'd like to try their 1-Andro someday but gotta wait cuz I have no experience about hormonal products yet (except Natadrol which I really love btw).
going to have to looks at redefine's line up, i din't even know they had a 1-andro product.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
going to have to looks at redefine's line up, i din't even know they had a 1-andro product.
Yeah, do that and if you decide to give it a try, log it! I'd be following your journey :) They have another hormonal product too, "Epi-V".. Some kind of cutting compound.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thread my friend! Very good detailed feedback form a variety of supplements :thumbsup: (That GHenerate mini review you wrote is exactly how I feel after dosing it also. Did you by any chance dose 12 sprays before bed? or did you go 6/6?) (It did improve my joint mobility and aided in fatloss)

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome thread my friend! Very good detailed feedback form a variety of supplements :thumbsup: (That GHenerate mini review you wrote is exactly how I feel after dosing it also. Did you by any chance dose 12 sprays before bed? or did you go 6/6?) (It did improve my joint mobility and aided in fatloss)

//CC
I dosed 6/6.. 6 before noon/before bed on off days and 6 before workout and before bed on training days. I'll try 12 sprays before bed someday, I bet it gives me great sleep!

Would like to try to combine this with LG Sciences I-GH-1 for even better effect... Or maybe with some nice nutrient partitioner/insulin potentiator like Slin?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dosed 6/6.. 6 before noon/before bed on off days and 6 before workout and before bed on training days. I'll try 12 sprays before bed someday, I bet it gives me great sleep!

Would like to try to combine this with LG Sciences I-GH-1 for even better effect... Or maybe with some nice nutrient partitioner/insulin potentiator like Slin?
12 sprays before bed gave me awesome sleep :D
I've never tried it with the above mentioned supps, but I bet they would stack very well :22:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just took a whole pouch of N.O. Ignite Grape Frenzy. Damn it tastes good! It smells like some kind of perfume and tastes very good. It doesn't taste much like grape IMO but it's very delicious! Even better than Jack3d Lemon Lime IMHO.. And if I should choose between N.O. Ignite Tropical Storm and Grape Frenzy, Grape Frenzy would be my choise.

I'm really excited about today's workout.. I can't squat because my lower back is still sore after deadlifts but I'm gonna do some heavy leg press sets instead.. I feel like I'm gonna make those weights fly!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just took a whole pouch of N.O. Ignite Grape Frenzy. Damn it tastes good! It smells like some kind of perfume and tastes very good. It doesn't taste much like grape IMO but it's very delicious! Even better than Jack3d Lemon Lime IMHO.. And if I should choose between N.O. Ignite Tropical Storm and Grape Frenzy, Grape Frenzy would be my choise.

I'm really excited about today's workout.. I can't squat because my lower back is still sore after deadlifts but I'm gonna do some heavy leg press sets instead.. I feel like I'm gonna make those weights fly!
Bust those weights bruther! I just got back from the gym - dreaded cardio day :aargh:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bust those weights bruther! I just got back from the gym - dreaded cardio day :aargh:
Haha, I don't have any cardio days - but next week I'll start doing cardio twice a week :S

Just came back from the gym. This workout was excellent! 10grams of N.O. Ignite treats me very well! I did new PR's in every exercise, believe or not - when it was time to do a widowmaker set of leg press I put 22lbs more than last time and was able to do 4 reps more! This workout was different because normally I do only 2 working sets for quads but today I did 8.. My legs are thrashed, we'll see if I can walk tomorrow :D

Again N.O. Ignite gave me clean energy with no crash. I sweated a lot but I didn't feel overly stimmed/anxious/hyperactive, I felt just great and still feel. Pumps were awesome too, I can tell you that 10grams of N.O. Ignite, 4 scoops of GlycerGrow and 6 pumps of GHenerate is a very good preworkout stack! It didn't make me just feel strong but actually be strong too!

I noticed one strange thing: N.O. Ignite doesn't elevate my heart rate as much as Jack3d does. Maybe it just tells that it doesn't have as potent stimulants in it.. Which is nice, I didn't like the feeling of my heart pounding +100 times in minute hours after taking Jack3d..

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Followed CC's advice and took all 12 sprays of GHenerate before bed. Feel really rested now, I felt almost sorry to wake up after 8 hours of sleep because of those weird dreams (weird in a good way) :D From now on I'm gonna take 12 sprays prior to sleep on rest days and 6/6 on training days.

It's time to kill my upper body today. This time I will be using SAN Launch Full Impact 4350 again. Let's see if I still think that it has too much potent stimulants in it, stay tuned.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Launch tasted even better than I remembered. No doubt the most delicious pwo-booster I've ever tried, tastes even better than N.O. Ignite Grape Frenzy.

Good workout today, trained almost 1,5 hours. Got great pumps, maybe because of the creatine nitrate that Launch contains. I still think that I've never tried any pwo-powder with so potent stimulants! I would like to try this when I am really tired, I bet this would get me going...

Still, if I had to choose between Jack3d, Launch and N.O. Ignite I would choose N.O. Ignite, just because Launch is even too potent for me. I'm quite sensitive to stimulants. But I would choose Launch over Jack3d just because of the taste and the fact that it makes me feel like a BEAST at the gym! Both cause some kind of crash, Launch maybe harsher one and both seems to decrease my appetite a little, N.O. Ignite doesn't do that.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great feedback here :) What's the next goodie you're gonna try? :D

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't know yet... Maybe some other preworkout booster if I can find some samples :) I won't be trying those fat loss products very soon because it's hard enough to gain mass even without using products that will suppress my appetite :D No reason to cut yet..

Gonna start Natadrol cycle next week and write something about it here too but I won't be doing "proper" log like I though before... And Formadrol Extreme/Pure Test combo for PCT :) This time my goal is to gain as much strength as possible without adding too much fat.. Gaining few pounds of lean muscle would be nice of course but if I had to choose either 10lbs of mass (5lbs muscle and 5lbs of muscle) or +40lbs to my deadlift 1RM, I would choose the latter this time :)

When I last time used Natadrol, I mainly did rest-pause sets and long "straight" sets but now I will be doing shorter sets especially in deadlifts, front squats and chin-ups :)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Great thread. I'm with BigT...I had no idea Redefine had a 1-Andro product either. LOL. Guess I should look into some of those...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you tried the pro xanthine yet? i heard it was a potent stim.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to start dosing Natadrol today. Let's see how it treats me this time, hopefully I'll gain lot of strength!

The cycle will be 40 days of Natadrol 6 caps/day alongside with 12 sprays of GHenerate/day followed by 4 week long PCT which consists of Formadrol Extreme (3/3/2/1), Redefine Nutrition's Finaflex Pure Test (6 caps/day for first 20 days), 2grams of vitamin C to control cortisol, zinc before bed to help product new testosterone and GHenerate (same protocol as on cycle).

Question for ScottyDoc: DAA in Pure Test is "free" DAA, right? I've read that it doesn't absorb as well as, for example, sodium D-Aspartate so would it be beneficial to take some sodium bicarbonate with it?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Question for ScottyDoc: DAA in Pure Test is "free" DAA, right? I've read that it doesn't absorb as well as, for example, sodium D-Aspartate so would it be beneficial to take some sodium bicarbonate with it?
I'm going to have to consult with the chemists and do a little research on my own to help answer that question, unfortunately I don't know the answer to that one right off the top of my brain! I promise to get back to you ASAP on that, it is a very good question that I would like to know the answer to myself, I am currently taking 6 Pure Test"s & 6 ALC + CLA's per day as well as increasing my reps to the 15 reps per set range, doing cardio 1hr/day 3 days/wk all in hopes of dropping a little excess body fat, my winter coat is a little thick this year!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to have to consult with the chemists and do a little research on my own to help answer that question, unfortunately I don't know the answer to that one right off the top of my brain! I promise to get back to you ASAP on that, it is a very good question that I would like to know the answer to myself, I am currently taking 6 Pure Test"s & 6 ALC + CLA's per day as well as increasing my reps to the 15 reps per set range, doing cardio 1hr/day 3 days/wk all in hopes of dropping a little excess body fat, my winter coat is a little thick this year!!!
repped for admitting when you don't know the answer, i like that!!!!

colindep

colindep

Awards
  • Established
I'll just like to say that I liked Ignite as well. I found it quite comparable to Jack3d.

One thing I don't agree with is your opinion on no explodes taste. One of my favourite tasting pwo supps. Not as good as ignite or jack3d for effectiveness but tastes great IMO.

Another thing, MR1 products suck. They should stop giving out samples because they are scaring away potential customers.

Thanks again to scottydoc for the samples. :hail:

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll just like to say that I liked Ignite as well. I found it quite comparable to Jack3d.

One thing I don't agree with is your opinion on no explodes taste. One of my favourite tasting pwo supps. Not as good as ignite or jack3d for effectiveness but tastes great IMO.

Another thing, MR1 products suck. They should stop giving out samples because they are scaring away potential customers.

Thanks again to scottydoc for the samples. :hail:
Great minds think alike :) I can't understand how you liked No-Xplodes taste, it's hands down the worst tasting pwo supp I've tried and few friends of mine said the same :D But everybody is different of course..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I decided to start dosing Natadrol today. Let's see how it treats me this time, hopefully I'll gain lot of strength!

The cycle will be 40 days of Natadrol 6 caps/day alongside with 12 sprays of GHenerate/day followed by 4 week long PCT which consists of Formadrol Extreme (3/3/2/1), Redefine Nutrition's Finaflex Pure Test (6 caps/day for first 20 days), 2grams of vitamin C to control cortisol, zinc before bed to help product new testosterone and GHenerate (same protocol as on cycle).
Sounds like a nice cycle :) Best of luck, and don't get sick like me ;)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a nice cycle :) Best of luck, and don't get sick like me ;)
Thanks :) Yeah, hopefully I wont... Last time when I was on Natadrol, I spent last week in bed because of flu... Seems like it isn't very rare to get sick while on cycle :banghead:

I thought that I might extend the cycle for 8 weeks and up the dose to 7 or even 8 caps per day. I'm not sure yet, we'll see... But I have 4 bottles of Natadrol so I could do that if I feel confident with it.

So far so good. Natadrol has not yet disturbed my sleep, maybe I have to thank GHenerate for that. First night though I sweated a lot and woke up because I needed to go to toilet so it seems like Natadrol already tries to dry me out :) Weight is up though (1,3lbs) but that's probably because I've been eating like a horse for last couple of days. Managed to get over 4500kcals yesterday and Sunday, that's a lot for a guy of my size! My appetite is really good right now.

Today it's time to train upper body and do some heavy deadlifts. Let's see if I can do some new PR's. My trapezius are a little sore so I'm not really confident about those deadlifts but I'll add at least 10lbs more to the bar and hopefully get as many reps as I did last time because I hadn't deadlifted for over a month :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, haven't tried any fat burners yet.
There wasn't a sample of our FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE 500-XT in your package we sent you when you won the Trivia?

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There wasn't a sample of our FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE 500-XT in your package we sent you when you won the Trivia?
Yeah, there was :) But I haven't used it yet, I'm saving all those fat burners to cut and I'll do that cut probably on May... Just few weeker with very low carbs & fats to strip off few pounds because I don't have too much excess bodyfat yet.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
repped for admitting when you don't know the answer, i like that!!!!
Yes, I agree, there are already too many know-it-alls out there, afraid to admit when they don't know the answer to every single question. I will be the first to admit that there is a ton of $hit out there in this very industry I don't know and am learning every single day! On top of that, there is more than one way to skin a cat and not every method works for everyone, so you have to be versatile as well as knowledgable!

Wise Man Say......

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news, I just got one bottle of N.O. Ignite Grape Frenzy to make my workouts better :) Now appetite problems on workout days are gone and I think I'll build some muscle now! If you're interested to hear some other guys thoughts about N.O. Ignite, stay tuned, because I'm gonna let my friend try 1 scoop of it before tomorrow's workout :) He is not here in AM so I'm gonna write his thoughts here instead. And I have to mention that he might have some tolerance for stimulants because he drinks a lot of coffee but he hasn't tried any preworkout boosters before. He is quite excited because I told him how much I like the product :D

It's day 4 of Natadrol cycle now. Everything is good. No sides to speak of, last time the worst side-effect was bad sleep but GHenerate takes care of that. Weight is still up 1.3lbs and it's quite easy to follow my diet. But yesterday my appetite disappeared after I took one scoop of Launch before workout.. I hate to be so sensitive for stims :(

About yesterdays workout.. It went really well! Did new PR's in every exercise except standing military press and weighed sit-ups. I couldn't do another heavy set of deadlifts because my lower back took so much hit at the first set. Next time I'll start using belt, I've been lefting completely raw until now.

My muscles felt really full and I got really good pump to my chest and lats. Now my back is sore as hell, I think deadlifts and weighted wide grip chin-ups (2 sets of three reps with 70lbs followed by a long set without extra weight) did damn good job!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, this is from the MASTER... PATRICK ARNOLD, I emailed him and this is his exact response....

"sodium bicarbonate will react with d-aspartic acid to form sodium d-asparate, carbon dioxide, and water

sodium d-aspartate is much more water soluble than d-aspartic acid. However it is not as soluble as the calcium chelate version
"

Now based on this response, I think he is saying yes, adding sodium bicarbonate will make it more water soluble than D-Aspartic acid alone, but not as water soluble as adding calcium chelate to it! Like I said, I don't claim to know everything, but I'll bust my A$$ to find the answer!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, this is from the MASTER... PATRICK ARNOLD, I emailed him and this is his exact response....

"sodium bicarbonate will react with d-aspartic acid to form sodium d-asparate, carbon dioxide, and water

sodium d-aspartate is much more water soluble than d-aspartic acid. However it is not as soluble as the calcium chelate version
"

Now based on this response, I think he is saying yes, adding sodium bicarbonate will make it more water soluble than D-Aspartic acid alone, but not as water soluble as adding calcium chelate to it! Like I said, I don't claim to know everything, but I'll bust my A$$ to find the answer!!!
Cool, thanks! So I think I'll take some sodium bicarbonate with it when I start taking Pure Test.

Let's include some update about the cycle in this same post too:
My appetite is crazy! Weight is up 2.2lbs and rising every day :) My mouth feels dry all the time so I'm drinking almost 1.5 gallons of water each day.
Tomorrow is time to do my favourite workout, let's see how those plates move when I do some weighted chin-ups :wink1: Goal is to do two sets of three with 75lbs, let's see if I can do it.. I'll do some rack deadlifts with light weights too to improve my speed and explosivity but heavy lifts I'll save for my next back workout :)

I also decided to change my routine a little bit. I've been doing low volume/high intensity workouts for all muscle groups but from now on I'll train my arms with high volume. Actually I've never trained arms like that before and maybe that's why they're so pathetic :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

"

Good post! And reps for getting that answer ;)

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I let my friend try one scoop of N.O. Ignite today. He liked it too. He said that it tastes good and it made him sweat a lot more. He doesn't use pwo-powders so he couldn't compare it with any other similar products. It's just a shame that he's quite lazy trainer and he didn't bust his ass very hard even now when I gave him that little extra push :S Next time I'm gonna let my another friend try it because he trains very hard!

I also asked one UK supplement store if they will get N.O. Ignite back on stock again and they said yes, when they've cleared some customs issues :) That's cool, I don't have to order it from US if I become addicted to it :D Hopefully they'll get some 1-Andro too because I wouldn't dare to order it from States.. Customs issues are quite common here in Finland when somebody orders supplements from US.. :(

My workout went pretty damn good. I managed to do those two chin-up sets of 3 reps with 75lbs but it was damn heavy. Gaining weight is not very good for improving at chin-ups.. Next time I'll do two heavy sets of two followed by one set to failure without any extra weights.

Rack lifts were easy too. I did many explosive single reps with 345lbs. It was like lifting air :)

My chest is totally thrashed after I did one rest-pause set of dumbbel flat bench... Long set with light weights because I injured my rotator cuff two years ago and it still hurts sometimes. My delts and triceps took so much hit at bench that I couldn't do my best at standing military presses and scullcrushers but I'm still really satisfied :)

Bodyweight has not increased since yesterday, I'm still up 2.2lbs.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A little update: weight has started shooting up very nicely :O Today is day 11 and I'm already 4,6lbs up. Some of that has to be because of fluctuating but I'm still pretty surprised, especially as I didn't eat as much as I was supposed to eat yesterday. Strength has gone up very nicely too. I decided to up the dosage to 7 caps/day few days ago and now I'm gonna use three bottles, let's see how fat I'm after this cycle :D It seems to treat me even better than last time..

Sides.. Few pimples in my forehead and need to piss lot more than usually, especially at nights. I'm quite dry right now, veins are popping out of my front delts..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! 4.6lbs in 11 days :eek: If that weight increase continues in that phase you are gonna be hyuuuuuge :D

//CC

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! 4.6lbs in 11 days :eek: If that weight increase continues in that phase you are gonna be hyuuuuuge :D

//CC
Yeah, and I'm probably gonna run it for 52 days to empty that third bottle of Natadrol :D But now, unlike last time, I'm not cutting any fat so part of that weight gain is fat.. But I don't complain, few pounds of fat does not bother me as long as my abs are still visible :D

Calories are still between 4000 and 5000 per day normally.. But yesterday I ate only 3500 calories. Appetite is very good right now :)

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Insane workout today! Strength is totally through the roof, Natadrol has definitely kicked in full swing now!

I took 2.5 scoops of N.O. Ignite before workout today, I'm trying to find the sweet spot. It treated me really well, focus and energy were something great :) I trained almost two hours and didn't seem to get tired at all.. And it didn't suppress my appetite even at that high dose. Next time I'm gonna take 3 scoops.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello guys, it has been a while since I last time wrote here.

Today I will try AMS Pump Fixx (Fruit punch flavour), thanks Royd The Noyd for letting me try it!

As you guys know, I've tried many preworkout powders and my favourite so far has been N.O. Ignite. Let's see if Pump Fixx can change that :)

First I hate to say that I'm not expecting any personal bests today. I just came home from work (morning shift) and I feel really tired. I have never needed a good preworkout drink this much :) My last week was light week so it's time to train seriously today.

Stay tuned, I'll write more after my workout in few hours :)