HereToStudy checked out the Lit-Up Hype.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. great review.lol at that pic.great idea there too.

2. How did the legs workout go?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I most certainly did not mean it as an attack and have used several App Nut products before with great satisfaction. I personally avoid dyes and other fillers whenever possible (basically if it doesn't need to be in a product or serve a purpose, why ingest it?)

Dye is for aesthetics only.
    LOL- no worries- I didn't take it as such- and I understand your position

This is one of the reasons we do so much testing before we bring a product out (both analytical and consumer testing)- keeping customers happy with our brand is the most important thing to me....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

4. Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate2827 View Post
    i didnt mean it as an attack either just as a warning...red dye serves no purpose...the human body isnt lacking red,yellow, blue, etc.to function..dyes are used to attract customers...companies use these colorful chemicals to help increase good business...good business would be to get rid of that sh1t...
    Once again, no worries- adding color to taste helps to add an additional element to the product- this is why dyes are so popular in most consumer products
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  5. purebred

ohio - questionable health effects of ingredients used to dress up nutritional supplements play a huge role in the supplement industry. Pretty colors appeal to the consumer and that's really what they want.

If you have two products with the same ingredient profiles but one has a "prettier" color than the other--the majority of people will go with the "pretty color" one. That's just how people think: they're followers, not leaders. They're like sheep. Its a sad truth but most people don't do research what they're ingesting. They simply take it for granted thinking if it's sold to the public then its safe.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by purebred View Post
    ohio - questionable health effects of ingredients used to dress up nutritional supplements play a huge role in the supplement industry. Pretty colors appeal to the consumer and that's really what they want.

If you have two products with the same ingredient profiles but one has a "prettier" color than the other--the majority of people will go with the "pretty color" one. That's just how people think: they're followers, not leaders. They're like sheep. Its a sad truth but most people don't do research what they're ingesting. They simply take it for granted thinking if it's sold to the public then its safe.
    this has already been addressed in this thread multiple times, where are you going with this?
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

7. Quote Originally Posted by drooks10 View Post
    How did the legs workout go?
    Brutal as always.

On that note the Lit Up is certainly still doing its job, and the DAA is becoming apparent, as I seem to be having a bit of a libido increase.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

8. I have to agree with the review of Lit Up as it's my new pwo. It is great for clean energy, makes for a fantastic workout and has very little if any crash to me. My only con (if you can even call it that) is I also add a lot more water than directed, to me it's too concentrated/strong/sweet with 8 oz's of water..I go 12oz or higher and it's fantastic. Great product!

9. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Brutal as always.

On that note the Lit Up is certainly still doing its job, and the DAA is becoming apparent, as I seem to be having a bit of a libido increase.
    Lol, my gf commented on this aspect last night, so it must be working

Quote Originally Posted by R-Mac View Post
    I have to agree with the review of Lit Up as it's my new pwo. It is great for clean energy, makes for a fantastic workout and has very little if any crash to me. My only con (if you can even call it that) is I also add a lot more water than directed, to me it's too concentrated/strong/sweet with 8 oz's of water..I go 12oz or higher and it's fantastic. Great product!
    Thanks for the support man! I actually do the same with LITup, about 20oz water for 2 scoops minimum.

dat avi, omg lol
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218

10. Quote Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    dat avi, omg lol
    I'm guessing that is his mother.

11. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Brutal as always.

That's a good thing!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!

12. looks like so far everyone is responding in a pos..way..keep up the hard work

13. Thanks for the review! You'll continue to experience this as well, I absolutely love this product as a pre-workout. I'd also like to add that it is not designed to be an over-board energy product, but yet a "clean energy" as you mentioned.
    hello

14. Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    I'm guessing that is his mother.
    exactly! She does a ton of yoga and lunges
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HereToStudy and his new buddy, Torrent Zero.
    By HereToStudy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 08-17-2010, 02:28 PM
  2. Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 10:52 PM
  3. It's All in the Mix. HereToStudy's Reviews of NutraPro
    By HereToStudy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
  4. Anyone checked out Stemulite?
    By kprimm in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2