N2BM Ice Cream Sandwhich Protein

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I just had to throw a review of this stuff up here. I've been bouncing around from "whey to whey" for months as I like to change flavors and what not so I don't get sick of the same thing over and over. In fact I usually have at least 2 different flavors/brands in my house at any given time. N2BM has been adding new flavors lately so I thought I'd give on a shot.

Flavor: 10/10

I wasn't sure what to expect here. I couldn't imagine how anyone could make something taste like both vanilla ice cream AND a chocolate cookie. I was expecting a creamy chocolate basically. Well, somehow they pulled it off. It is actually more of a vanilla ice cream flavor with a distinct chocolate after taste! Crazy. Not super sweet either. Kind of tastes like melted ice cream.

Mixability: 10/10

This is usually one of the strong points for their protein with the exception of a bad batch they had last year. It's a standout here. Mixed super easily with no graininess.

Overall this is one I could have as a standard. It's not overly sweet and you could add other things to it still to change the flavor. Would make a delicious night time snack mixed with some casein.

Hopefully Nutra picks up the new flavors they have out.

SBT

SBT

Awards
Just tried this one as well, I really really LIKED it a lot! So far its great as just a shake, and just as good mixed into some oats for a quick breakfast!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm jealous.nice reviews here I'm was pretty sure this flavor would kick massive ass and it seems to have delivered the goodness.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got some Ice cream sandwich flavor last week. Ill be breaking into it sometime soon and can't wait to try it...sounds good! :)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be honest. It's a bit on the thicker side, so if you like a really thin texture shake you may not like this protein.

For every scoop you have to add 8oz water or it gets too thick. I tried 2 scoops in 12oz and it was pretty darn thick. Then tried just one scoop in 8oz and it was great. So just keep in mind to use enough water with this stuff!
BTW the taste is definitely great :D

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'll be honest. It's a bit on the thicker side, so if you like a really thin texture shake you may not like this protein.

For every scoop you have to add 8oz water or it gets too thick. I tried 2 scoops in 12oz and it was pretty darn thick. Then tried just one scoop in 8oz and it was great. So just keep in mind to use enough water with this stuff!
BTW the taste is definitely great :D
Good point! I do most of my shakes in a blender with ice. I don't use as much ice with this flavor as it is thicker. I'm still amazed that they pulled this flavor off!

SBT

SBT

Awards
see i like to blend mine with ice too and love a thick shake, so its perfect for me!

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Man, you guys are making me hungry 'cause it sounds so good! I think I'll have to order some even though I just got an order from N2BM just this past Friday.