JaP's Gettin Swole with iForce's Tropinol (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

JaP's Gettin Swole with iForce's Tropinol (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    Day 22-26
    Hit bi/tri wednesday, had a garbage lift. The gym i went to was quiet enough to hear people whispering across the room, couldnt rlly get into it. Got in orlando thursday, and have just been relaxing and eating everything in sight (feels better if i think of it as fueling myself from my lack of rest). Hit shoulders on saturday, which went well, and going to hit legs tomorrow. Probably wont post again till wednesday. And kingjames, im using the golds near international drive, its pretty sweet, huge wall of like 25 TVs, and great equipments
    Nice, one more week and I'll be checking it out!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    Just make sure you get your travel pass from home base before you go, they are sticklers about it.
    yeah, I made that mistake last year in vegas so I made sure to get it early this time around.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

go to the golds on turkey lane. i was doin some donkey calf raises, looked over, and hulk hogan was banging out some tricep pushdowns, aha. dudes a beast!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Day 27 + 28
    Back to the grind, hit chest and felt real good. Body definitely needed the rest. Weighed in at 175, suprised that i didnt gain more since dessert was basically part of every lunch/dinner lol. I'm sure i'll be back at 171 within a couple days. As for the tropinol effects, i'm gettin to the end of the 2nd bottle and i haven't rlly noticed any drastic changes. Guess i'm one of those lucky people who dont respond well to natty test boosters .
    Applied Nutriceuticals Lipotrophin-AM/PM Log - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/173270-japs-cuttin-summer.html#post2832457
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DaJaP View Post
    go to the golds on turkey lane. i was doin some donkey calf raises, looked over, and hulk hogan was banging out some tricep pushdowns, aha. dudes a beast!
    That would have been cool. I'm def. going to hit it up.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Days 29-33
    So, finished the last bottle of tropinol, and its really hard to say there was a discernable change in my workouts. Granted i felt a slight bit more on edge here and there, but no real increases in workout agression compared to before taking tropinol. Although, there was an increase in libido, nothing major, but definitely noticable. I've tried natty T boosters prior with little success, so i wasn't expecting anything extreme. The fact that i noticed changes at all suprised me, which at least tells you the product has the potential to work. We all know not everyone reacts the same to a particular product. So my recommendation after using tropinol would be: if you have a history with natty T boosters not working for you, this probably wouldn't be worth while. But if you have had positive results in the past from others, you'll probably enjoy the product. Thanks iForce for giving me the bottles and allowing me to log their product. I enjoyed poppin my logging cherry, aha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. iForce Tropinol (sponsored)
    By scoooter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 01:50 AM
  2. iFORCE Tropinol For Xmas - sponsored log
    By cgoode in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 04:29 PM
  3. Gettin' -Drol Swole: LG Sciences Natadrol (semi-sponsored)
    By Bnatural in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 08-04-2010, 03:30 PM