Lit up with Da Orangatang (sponsored)

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
A big thank you to App Nut for giving me and the others a chance to logg Lit Up.

I will be dosing 2 scoops preworkout.

Initial review.

Mixablitiy Mixes fantastic. Nice and smooth, no granules. 10/10

Taste Taste is bearable. Overly sweet IMHO but it is not bad 8/10

Presentation The color is DEEP RED. and it will stain your fingers Massive amounts of coloring but not a big deal overall 6/10

Stim Effect This product delivers. It does exactly what it says, It is a precision stimulant profile. I feel slight beta alanine tingles but not much (for reference purposes: i love BA tingles) You get what it says on the bottle 9/10

Ingredient profile Nice vitamin blend, No 1,3 dimeth (so if you aren't a dimeth fan this is good for you). DAA! I'm a big believer in DAA now. I love that this has it in there already. ~3grams in 2 scoops 9/10

Overall This is a good product that delivers on the claims it makes. I will say it does lack a bit in the "pumps" department. But some people don't care about pumps. I personally like that feeling. Soooo overall, initial is gonna be 8/10

Once again thanks app nut for this opp. I will update daily (Just FYI I just got diagnosed with a hernia today will be my third lift with lit up, but the surgeon may shut me down tomorrow) :shock: Lets kill this sh!t

Attachments

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Day 1-5

Dosing 2 scoops each day 30 min preworkout. Stim effect is nice and smooth not real wired up like dimeth products.

DAA has my strength up and nuts firm

S.K

Awards
Im in!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
whats the story with the hernia?

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Tang, if you are consistently using two scoops, make sure you are using enough water. I've found that the taste dramatically suffers if not enough water is being used while mixing...

Other than that, subbed and good luck!

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
whats the story with the hernia?
The surgeon told me it was more likely some sort of muscular failure that resulted in the know in my leg. I am taking it easy on deads and leg presses.

Tang, if you are consistently using two scoops, make sure you are using enough water. I've found that the taste dramatically suffers if not enough water is being used while mixing...

Other than that, subbed and good luck!
I mix 2 scoops in a 20oz water bottle. I put ~13-14 oz in (eyeballin it) and shake that bad bear like 10 times and it mixes right up.

I'm really digging the DAA. Taste is tolerable (IMHO) I'm a bit of a b!tch when it comes to taste. I would rather have no articifial flavors or cololrs and reduce the overall volume, that way I can just pound the drink and get on my way.

I am day 11 I believe.

--Day 6-11

Most notable thing here: Strength gains. I have seen improvement in a few of my lifts. The compound here is def synergistic because it is more than a preworkout. They have made provisions overall muscular health and growth.

Side note: DO NOT get this on anything you enjoy the color of...It will stain the helll out of everything. And your fingers for a few hours lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Also, I haven't seen any weight gain but i do seem to be leaning out a bit and keeping/adding some new mass. I've lost about 5-6% bodyfat in the last 2 and some change months. Mostly attributed to my diet i believe but I thought I would add anyway.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
yeah it will stain, we had a guy take a bath in it on bb.com LOL

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I've had pretty good results with the oral method! :biggthumpup:
Haha! Well, if you do stall out, try the other way. 100% satisfaction guaranteed by Free Weight Friedel.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Haha! Well, if you do stall out, try the other way. 100% satisfaction guaranteed by Free Weight Friedel.
hahaha you know the kids these days, always wantin sh!t fast lol

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
I do want to take a minute here and tip my hat again to appnut for the label claims. It says It "wont kill hunger" and it really wont. I took it 10 minutes after i woke up with no food or anything. And had no adverse sides.

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
Who's that?:p

I do want to take a minute here and tip my hat again to appnut for the label claims. It says It "wont kill hunger" and it really wont. I took it 10 minutes after i woke up with no food or anything. And had no adverse sides.
Did you read the directions?:D

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
FW I did, buuuut I still thought it prudent to point out how true that was lol.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ this guy is ghey

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Up Next on Battle of the Supplement Representatives.....

Outside Backer challenges FW Friedel to an epic battle to the death

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Up Next on Battle of the Supplement Representatives.....

Outside Backer challenges FW Friedel to an epic battle to the death
My money is on the old man.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
Anybody else ever tried 3 scoops??

Today: I've been up since 3:30a with only 4 hours of sleep before waking. Soooo, when i went to lift today at 4p i was, needless to say, a bit tired. So i grabbed the 'ol lit up bottle and dropped 3 scoops.

All i can say is damn. I was real lit up. Had i been running at full strength that lift wouldve been epic. Even with three i didn't want to snap and kill nuns. Pretty smooth. I liked the extra BA in 3 scoops.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you're brave as hell to try 3 scoops! 1.5 scoops and I'm a bit over the top.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would love to try this stuff...finally a pre workout supp without that gerenium stuff.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
i would love to try this stuff...finally a pre workout supp without that gerenium stuff.
I believe in the company promo section appnut is giving away samples. get in there and try this

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe in the company promo section appnut is giving away samples. get in there and try this
way ahead of you

already got one on the way

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome man hope it treats you well
i just got it, right now.
yay
went to mail bax and guess what was waiting there for me?
Lit up baby!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
thank you once again for the sample.

if i get to use it tomorrow i will def put up a review. :fing02:
Looking forward to the review. You're gonna like it!