Erase / Titanium / DAA / Mesomorph for February Gym Punishment!

obvious

obvious

Awards
Hey all! This is my first log so I'm hoping to make it a good one. Here's the supplement regime that I'll be on starting today and going through February 28.

I'm looking to make some big gains this month, and hopefully PES, Athletix and APS can take me there! I'm going to do my weight and BF daily on the same scale, and try to stick to 5-6 days a week of working out. My goal is to start slipping in an extra cardio day because I currently don't bother with one.

Here's my info:

Weight: 201 lbs
BF: 11.4% (as of yesterday)

Max 5x5 lifts: Jump Squat: 225 / Regular Squat: 275 / Power Clean: 160 / Bench: 195 (working hard to get this # up) / Deads: 315. The rest I'll update if I see some big gains.

Supplement Regime:

Morning: 300mg Sulbutiamine, 1 cap Erase, 1 cap Titanium, 3.12g DAA (from Feb 14 - 28) 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium, 1x Costco Multivitamin

Pre-WO: 1 scoop Mesomorph, 3g Creatine Mono, 500mg GABA

Evening: 1 cap Erase, 1 cap Titanium, 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium.

Pre-Bed: 500mg GABA (upping to 1g, then continuing to taper up)

I'll post back here as often as possible to report on gains and how I'm looking and feeling. I'll also get some before and after pics up!

Thanks for reading!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
NICE! keep us posted bro..Im starting my erase and titanium stack in march..so i will be in the look out bro

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
looks very close to the stack i ran-testatropin v2/mesomorph/erase/at-2.

i had great results.

good luck.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Day 1: off to a shi*ty start. The upper back pain I woke up with didn't go away, so I ended up hitting the elliptical for about 45-50 minutes.

I'll try lifting again tomorrow and see how it goes. Ugh.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great stack, should def lean out a bit while gaining strength and muscle

Good Luck

obvious

obvious

Awards
note: going to pause this as I am still in significant back pain and wait for this injury to clear before I restart.

cheers

obvious

obvious

Awards
Okay all - today is Feb 1 and I'm 4 days deep in taking Erase and Titanium. My back is starting to feel much better, so I'm heading to the gym later today to do some stretching, cardio and very light lifting to see what my range of motion and pain are like.

I'll report in soon, and I'm anxious to get back on this. Cheers!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no pics?

obvious

obvious

Awards
Alright - hit the gym today and pushed out a light workout to test things out. Left lat is definitely pulled but it feels like it should be fully healed within a few days so I'll be good to start lifting real mass again after that. Here's my "before" pics:

I'll post some again at Feb 15th (I'll be in Puerto Vallarta, YEAH!) and again on Feb 28th when I'm done the cycle. Also, starting DAA on February 14th to run a full 14 days of it.

*TODAY'S NOTES: Definitely felt a bit of joint dryness which I'm assuming is from the Erase. Currently I'm going 1 cap in the morning and 1 cap in the evening. I'm going to give it a couple days and if it's still bothering me, I'm going to switch to alternating days with one cap and 2 caps.

Looking forward to a killer month in the gym and some great results!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!!!!

You should get some nice results from this stack. Good Luck!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not bad bro! It should all lean u out...Shave that chest bro lmfao just kiddin

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
in like some slap my momma

obvious

obvious

Awards
Day 2
-------

Morning weight: 198.2 (DOWN, but probably due to this being the first day I weighed in on waking up)

Breakfast: 5 eggs, half a plate of baked potato wedges, orange, banana, cup of coffee, glass of OJ

Morning Supps: 1 cap Erase, 1 cap Titanium, 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium, 1x Costco Multivitamin

Lunch: Two pieces of pizza (couldn't make it home between classes and meetings)

Dinner #1 (pre-gym): Small pulled-pork sandwich

Pre-WO Supps: 1 cap Titanium, 1 scoop Mesomorph, 3g Creatine Mono, 500mg GABA

---------
Workout
---------

Workout didn't go so well today. Got in and did 10/8/8/6 of:

1) Bent over row - 135/155/155/165
2) Single leg calf raise - 120/140/160/180
3) Dip (full, not on bench/floor) - 20 reps, 4 sets

Then, I was doing Dumbbell Shoulder Press - 35/40/45/45 and on the last rep I had a crazy upper back spasm and I'm back to where I was on Saturday. Extreme pain, flexibility quite limited.

I didn't think I was going crazy with my workout, I felt 100%, no pain and I had stretched for at least 20 minutes before starting. Looks like I was wrong, so I'm going to stay away from lifting anything heavy/overhead for the next two weeks. My focus is going to be on cardio and light weight - high reps.

---------

Dinner #2 (post-gym): Turkey / Smoked Meat / Bacon / Cheese wrap. 50g protein shake about 4 hours later.

Evening Supps: 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium

Overall feelings today: Definitely going to drop Erase down to 2 caps one day, 1 cap the next as my wrists, shoulders, elbows and knees are pretty dry. This is my first time taking an AI so I'm sure this is normal.

Libido is normal, haven't noticed anything from the Titanium in this regard. I have a bottle of Perform on the way that I'm hoping gets here before I leave for Mexico so I can stack it up.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get some cissus and i dont see u taking fish oil either.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Get some cissus and i dont see u taking fish oil either.
Good call... I ran out of fish oil a few days ago and I'm waiting on the next order to come in so I can pick some up.

I've never taken Cissus before, so I'll grab some bulk at Nutra to try it out. Thanks for the tip.

Day 3 update: Saw a decent Dr. today and he took a long look at my back. No herniated / bulged discs or anything "serious" - just some bashed up muscles. Looks like I'll be on cardio and arm/leg weights with few compound exercises for at least a couple weeks, which isn't really a big deal.

Funny thing was he actually commended me on refusing a painkiller scrip. "Can't remember the last time I saw someone turn down painkillers. Good job"

Kind of sad how overmedicated we are nowadays eh?

Having said that... off to take my morning fist full of pills :AR15firing:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Good call... I ran out of fish oil a few days ago and I'm waiting on the next order to come in so I can pick some up.

I've never taken Cissus before, so I'll grab some bulk at Nutra to try it out. Thanks for the tip.

Day 3 update: Saw a decent Dr. today and he took a long look at my back. No herniated / bulged discs or anything "serious" - just some bashed up muscles. Looks like I'll be on cardio and arm/leg weights with few compound exercises for at least a couple weeks, which isn't really a big deal.

Funny thing was he actually commended me on refusing a painkiller scrip. "Can't remember the last time I saw someone turn down painkillers. Good job"

Kind of sad how overmedicated we are nowadays eh?

Having said that... off to take my morning fist full of pills :AR15firing:
99% painkiller I have allergic reaction.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried other cissus before and I always found Super Cissus for usp labs works the best, 4-5 caps a day and the joints will feel real good in a week or so.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hope you enjoy this, I took the stack when Erase first came out as I know the owner and boy did it feel good ;).

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Looks like quite a solid stack to me. Hope that back pain clears.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hope you enjoy this, I took the stack when Erase first came out as I know the owner and boy did it feel good ;).
titanium is the only component i didn't have in my stack-erase/testatropin v2/mesomorph. from all i have seen titanium looks as goods as it sounds, lol.

should be a great stack.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Day 2
-------

Morning weight: 191.6 (Up!)

Breakfast: Got up at 11am - took 1500mg or so of GABA last night to knock myself out and slept through my alarm for 2 hours. Missed my morning classes but woke up feeling like a trillion bucks. No breakfast!

Morning Supps: 1 cap Erase, 1 cap Titanium, 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium, 1x Costco Multivitamin

Lunch: Gigantic mixed greens salad with no dressing and homemade cheeseburger. Finished 'er off with at least 250g of homemade hummus and tortilla chips

Pre-WO Supps: 1/2 scoop Mesomorph, 5g Creatine Mono

---------
Workout
---------

45 mins Elliptical
3 x 20 reps of light weight (25 lbs) hammer curls, rope tricep extensions, upright row

Absolutely soaked in sweat after the elliptical

---------

Dinner #2 (post-gym): 2 small (like personal size small) pizzas with loads of extra chicken on top, boiled & spiced potatoes, and 2 oreo-sized cookies for dessert.

Evening Supps: 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium, 3 caps Swagger, 600mg or so Sulbutiamine (heading out to study for 5-6 hours!)

Overall feelings today: Really appreciating having the Erase down to one cap a day. Joints feel much better. I'm going to try two caps tomorrow and then one cap Sunday to see how the 2/1 program feels.

Side note: I hate cardio. Perhaps I'll run tomorrow instead to shake things up.

Back pain is minimal as I've been stretching like crazy. Going to keep up with the evening GABA to ensure I get a good sleep as often as possible to heal this sucker up quick.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Day 5! (Sorry I had a Day 3 post in here but my computer did an auto-reboot after an update and owned me in the face. Day 4 was nothing but CARDIO!)

Day 2
-------

Morning weight: 198.0 (Steady. I'm still not lifting heavy so I'm trying to hold here without losing much more!)

Breakfast: PB&J Toast, 50g protein, Cheerios in the protein shake, Apple

Lunch: Triple-decker sandwich with at least 200g of turkey and smoked meat, 2 slices cheddar, 2 slices swiss, apple

Dinner #1 (pre-gym): Caesar salad and beef-filled tortellini (small portion)

Pre-WO Supps: 1 cap Titanium, 0.5 scoop Mesomorph, 4g Creatine Mono, 1 cap AI Motivate (funny story below), 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium

---------
Workout
---------
10 mins elliptical to get the heart rate up

3 x 15 cable side lateral raise (60 lbs)
3 x 15 cable one-arm curl (60 lbs)
3 x 8 overhead barbell tricep extension (50 lbs, gotta keep anything overhead light)
4 x 12 seated chest press (120 lbs)
3 x 10 front shoulder barbell raise (70 lbs)
3 x 12 hammer curl (30 lbs)

---------

Dinner #2 (post-gym): 50g whey isolate, caesar salad, beef tortellini (larger portion)

Overall feelings today: Really starting to notice the Titanium now. I've hardly worked my arms at all in the past 8 days or so (at least with any real weight, aside from stretching) due to my back injury and my forearms and biceps were swollen and rock hard. Somehow I seem to be gaining size without even doing much more than elliptical and some light training so I'm f'ing STOKED to get healed up and really push it!

Okay so last night, I'm headed to the library to study, and I have this sample of AI's Motivate. I check the profile - says 40mg of caffeine per pill so I'm like... no worries. It's only 6pm so I'll pop 3 and we're good. Now I take MAN Swagger almost daily so I figure I'm going to be just fine.

WRONG!! Woah what a kick in the ass that **** gave me. My friends were commenting on how wide my eyes were and how my pupils were different sizes and all this. I had a serious "Jimmy Leg" going on as well... but holy crap did I get a lot of studying done!

Definitely going to pick up a bottle of this stuff to mix in with Swagger. It's the real deal.

Other than that, just waiting for the extra bottle of Titanium that I won to show up and for my back to heal so I can really turn on the jets to finish February. I'm heading to Mexico for a week on Saturday so I'm thinking by the time I'm back from there, I'll be healed up and ready to get back to crushing some real weight.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Q. How should I dose Motivate™?
A. Initially, start with 1-2 pills to assess your tolerance. Full dosing is 4 capsules

I really should have paid attention to that.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your starting to feel the Titanium now! Good log so far, very friggin detailed!

obvious

obvious

Awards
Day 6 - (Tuesday - off day)

Day 7 (Wed. Feb 9)
-------

Morning weight: 200 (On the way up!)

Breakfast: 4 Egg, bacon, cheese omelet, bagel, 2 oranges, banana

Morning Supps: 1 cap Erase, 1 cap Titanium, 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium, 1x Costco Multivitamin, 500mg Sulbutiamine

Lunch: WINGS!!

Dinner: Chorizo sausage pasta, garlic bread (small portion)

Pre-WO Supps: 1 cap Titanium, 0.75 scoop Mesomorph, 3g Creatine Mono, 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium

---------
Workout
---------

cable delt 15/12/10 reps 60/70/80 lbs
tricep rope 20/16/12 reps 80/90/100 lbs
cable bicep curl 15/12/6 reps 60/70/80 lbs
overhead tricep bar 12/12/12 reps 50lb
shoulder press db 12/12/12 reps 25lb
upright bb row - 15/15/15 - 80lb
hammer curl - 15/15/15 - 30lb
upright seated bench machine - 15/12/15- 115/125/115 lbs
bent over rev fly - 12/12/12 - 50lb
bb curl - 15/12/10 - 50/60/70lb

---------

Dinner #2 (post-gym): 50g whey isolate, rest of earlier dinner (larger portion)

Overall feelings today: Back is getting better, so I'll be consistently raising the weight over the next two weeks until I get back to pre-injury form.

As per previous - excellent 'pump' at the gym. Other than that... gotta keep pushin!

obvious

obvious

Awards
Day 8 (Thursday Feb 10)

Morning weight: 200 (Stable)

Breakfast: 2 smoothies, a ton of pineapple, an orange, 100g whey isolate

Lunch: 10 perogies with grated cheese, 3 eggs, 5 sausages, 2 pieces bacon, 2 muffins

Pre-gym Dinner: nothing

Pre-WO Supps: 3g DAA, 1 cap Erase, 1 cap Titanium, 0.75 scoop Mesomorph, 3g Creatine Mono, 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium

---------
Workout
---------

squat: 8/8/8 185 lbs
powerclean: 12/12/12 95 lbs
cg bench: 10/10/10 135 lbs
sl dead: 12/12/12 95 lbs
bench: 5/5/5 155, 165 lbs
tri kickback: 12/12/12 30 lbs
upright row: 15/15/15 70 lbs
decline db bench: 15/15/15 35 lbs

---------

Dinner #2 (post-gym): huge hamburger, roasted potatoes

Overall feelings today: Started a 14 day run of D-Aspartic Acid today, so I'm excited to see how much this adds in. I'll be doing 2/1 of Erase alternating days.

MEXICO ON SATURDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Seabee1507

Awards
I just got my stack in today. i am very excited to get er started. i got Erase, Cre-02, & D-Aspartic Acid. i will take my GNC Multi and my protein shake (50g) sounds like i am going to need to get something for the joints to. is fish oil something to consider?
i am currently 225 lbs @ 6' tall. bench 310. i workout m-f for 70-90 min. how should i stack this stuff to get lean and mean? i would currently describe my body type as bulky or "rugged sexy"... i do not know my current BF% yet but will find out asap and post.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8 (Thursday Feb 10)

Morning weight: 200 (Stable)

Breakfast: 2 smoothies, a ton of pineapple, an orange, 100g whey isolate

Lunch: 10 perogies with grated cheese, 3 eggs, 5 sausages, 2 pieces bacon, 2 muffins

Pre-gym Dinner: nothing

Pre-WO Supps: 3g DAA, 1 cap Erase, 1 cap Titanium, 0.75 scoop Mesomorph, 3g Creatine Mono, 160mg Saw Palmetto Extract, 2000 IU Vitamin D, 500mg Stress-B, 500mg Calcium, 250mg Magnesium

---------
Workout
---------

squat: 8/8/8 185 lbs
powerclean: 12/12/12 95 lbs
cg bench: 10/10/10 135 lbs
sl dead: 12/12/12 95 lbs
bench: 5/5/5 155, 165 lbs
tri kickback: 12/12/12 30 lbs
upright row: 15/15/15 70 lbs
decline db bench: 15/15/15 35 lbs

---------

Dinner #2 (post-gym): huge hamburger, roasted potatoes

Overall feelings today: Started a 14 day run of D-Aspartic Acid today, so I'm excited to see how much this adds in. I'll be doing 2/1 of Erase alternating days.

MEXICO ON SATURDAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
mmm I love perogies!

big_ray992003

Awards
thanks man for your post you really help me decide to go with the titanium and erase stack

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks man for your post you really help me decide to go with the titanium and erase stack
Yeah, got these on the NP sale, so far I've only dipped into the Titanium and loved it.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, got these on the NP sale, so far I've only dipped into the Titanium and loved it.
Sweet! You will love it even more when adamantium is released :D.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Hey all! Hope your workouts are gong well... just checking in from sunny Puerto Vallarta with a quick update. Been doing the best I can to crush out workouts here while going easy on my healing back. The Gold's Gym here is incredible and blows my home Gold's in Vancouver out of the water. The best part (aside from the insanely besutiful women) is the supplement shop next to the gym that openly sells all sorts of anabolics, GH, etc. Had a great chat with the guy in there after he tried to sell me his last Super Cissus for $65.

So far I've managed to get 4 workouts out in 6 days and I've been keeping with the supplement regime in my previous post. My iPhone died while here so I haven't been keeping track much but today was:

Bench Press - 5x5 - 190/185/175/170/175
BB Bicep Curl - 5x5 - 100/100/100/100/100
Cable Cross - 5x6 - 100/120/120/120/120
Hammer Curl - 5x5 45lbs super sets with DB Bicep Curl 5x12 25lbs
DB Incline Bench - 10x45/5x65/8x50/8x50/10x50
BB Preacher Curl - 5x5 - 85/85/85/85/85
Pushups- To failure super sets with Chinups to failure

Back is doing much better and I'm starting to get close to my max weight again. Yesterday managed 3x5 Deads with 255lbs (my max is 5x5 315lbs) so still a ways to go yet. Here until Sunday which means time left for more sun, more gym and more ogling Mexican hotties.

Cheers!
-obv

Oh and PS - I have been keeping myself busy!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have been keeping busy lol

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice hottie, hit that chit!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
LOL. How many "reps" did you give her? Have a blast!

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You told her you had some Titanium didn't you? Too bad she mistook that for a different meaning :D.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fenugreek is great man. Titanium was amazing for me.

obvious

obvious

Awards
ok folks I'm a lil blackout but here's today's update. tried out the ol' back with a bit of weight and things didn't go too badly - i'm sore but nothing out of the ordinary.

close grip bench - 5x5 135/135/135/135/135 super with... db shoulder press - 5x8 30/30/30/35/35
cable side delt/lat - 5x5 70/70/80/80/90
one arm row - 5x8 45/45/45/45/45 super with... tricep kickback - 5x5 35/35/35/35/35
bent over row - 5x8 95/105/110/115/120 super with... powerclean - 5x5 95/105/110/115/120
push press - 5x8 65/65/65/65/70 super with... bent over rev. flyes - 5x5 25/25/25/25/25

quite a bit of light weight but I don't have much of a choice for about 2 more weeks. I'll keep pushng as hard as I can until this f'in injury clears

toodles

-obv

obvious

obvious

Awards
Okay - today was the last day of taking Titanium and Erase for the February cycle. As you know if you've read through this, I suffered a moderate upper-back injury right at the beginning of Feb. that is just now clearing so my gains weren't the greatest. I am just now returning to lifting at my post-injury level so the next month should be monster.

I did work out on a regular basis since the last post, but there's nothing special to be added here. Supplement regimen stayed exactly the same through to the end, and I just kept increasing the reps or weight each workout to rehab the back.

Here's the "before" pics:

Here's the "after" pics (try and find the new muscles! wheeeee)

The pics don't really show it, but my biceps are definitely more defined and toned, my upper back and shoulders are definitely stronger, and my forearms are more defined.

My only wish for my first log is that I hadn't have gotten injured - but you all know how it is with injuries. You get them, you deal with them, you move on.

Now to take a break until Athletix Adamantium BETA!! Woohoo!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work, bro!

You're going to love our Adamantium!

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey all! Hope your workouts are gong well... just checking in from sunny Puerto Vallarta with a quick update. Been doing the best I can to crush out workouts here while going easy on my healing back. The Gold's Gym here is incredible and blows my home Gold's in Vancouver out of the water. The best part (aside from the insanely besutiful women) is the supplement shop next to the gym that openly sells all sorts of anabolics, GH, etc. Had a great chat with the guy in there after he tried to sell me his last Super Cissus for $65.

So far I've managed to get 4 workouts out in 6 days and I've been keeping with the supplement regime in my previous post. My iPhone died while here so I haven't been keeping track much but today was:

Bench Press - 5x5 - 190/185/175/170/175
BB Bicep Curl - 5x5 - 100/100/100/100/100
Cable Cross - 5x6 - 100/120/120/120/120
Hammer Curl - 5x5 45lbs super sets with DB Bicep Curl 5x12 25lbs
DB Incline Bench - 10x45/5x65/8x50/8x50/10x50
BB Preacher Curl - 5x5 - 85/85/85/85/85
Pushups- To failure super sets with Chinups to failure

Back is doing much better and I'm starting to get close to my max weight again. Yesterday managed 3x5 Deads with 255lbs (my max is 5x5 315lbs) so still a ways to go yet. Here until Sunday which means time left for more sun, more gym and more ogling Mexican hotties.

Cheers!
-obv

Oh and PS - I have been keeping myself busy!

Titanium all the way baby!!

:friday:

-John

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nicee! U look more defined