App Nutt "LIT UP" review... - AnabolicMinds.com

App Nutt "LIT UP" review...

1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

App Nutt "LIT UP" review...

Alright fellas I got chosen to review this product and heres what I think of it.

Taste "cherry citrus"
    not to bad, kinda on the tart side. reminds me of robatussin + splenda or something lol. I dont mind the taste, add more water and if you complain about taste well shiiiiit.

Mixability
    no clumps or grain after like 20 secs of shaking. good good yes yes

Stimulant Effect
    Itd wake me up. Idk if its a crack or not cuz if anyone has followed my "logs" i got quite a tolerance for stims... whatever its good stuff

Pump
    it was there, not to intense than again my style of lifting is PLing and Im not training for a pump.

Effect
    well idk if this is me but it reminds me a lot of anadraluic state gt or whatever the LG pre workout is but x 10. This is where the product shines for me, ive only used it twice and MAYBE its a coincednce but I doubt it.

Summary
    its like drinking some robatussin that taste decent than instead of your cough going away, youre a bull in a china shop. Ive only used it twice after this review but Im pretty confident this is a good product. I would reccomend and defeinately use again after this point.

Thanks again App Nut and lemme know if you want more info on the review!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I couldnt put the taste to a product but now that you say it, it DOES tase just like Robitussin! I have been logging LIT-UP and I like it thus far...only on day 2 but it has been pretty good to me. I usually us a pre with 1,3 in it and this isnt as intense but it is cleaner and smoother than 1,3. I feel the affects for atleast 3 hrs after wo with no crash in appetite. How has your appetite been so far?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Appetite is good! I've never really had a problem w eating tho. I'm always hungry regardless of whatever I'm doing
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

good review!
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  188 lbs.

Nice review brosef!

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Appetite is good! I've never really had a problem w eating tho. I'm always hungry regardless of whatever I'm doing
    <----------- jealous!!!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative - www.appnut.com
    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    Alright fellas I got chosen to review this product and heres what I think of it.

Taste "cherry citrus"
    not to bad, kinda on the tart side. reminds me of robatussin + splenda or something lol. I dont mind the taste, add more water and if you complain about taste well shiiiiit.

Mixability
    no clumps or grain after like 20 secs of shaking. good good yes yes

Stimulant Effect
    Itd wake me up. Idk if its a crack or not cuz if anyone has followed my "logs" i got quite a tolerance for stims... whatever its good stuff

Pump
    it was there, not to intense than again my style of lifting is PLing and Im not training for a pump.

Effect
    well idk if this is me but it reminds me a lot of anadraluic state gt or whatever the LG pre workout is but x 10. This is where the product shines for me, ive only used it twice and MAYBE its a coincednce but I doubt it.

Summary
    its like drinking some robatussin that taste decent than instead of your cough going away, youre a bull in a china shop. Ive only used it twice after this review but Im pretty confident this is a good product. I would reccomend and defeinately use again after this point.

Thanks again App Nut and lemme know if you want more info on the review!
    Try diluting it a little- if you go about 10 oz. water/scoop or 20 oz./2 scoops, it will make the medicinal taste notes go away completely
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Thank you for the review. Good to see you enjoy taking your "medicine." Haha!
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Trauma1's review of "Hyper Pump" and "Nocturnabol."
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 04:18 PM
  2. Replies: 106
    Last Post: 11-07-2008, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 78
    Last Post: 10-07-2008, 10:32 PM
  4. Replies: 144
    Last Post: 01-01-2008, 01:11 PM