Tropinol and Fadogia-500 Stack Review

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Hey all..

Just received both Tropinol and Fadogia-500 from Nutraplanet and was wondering whether i should stack and log it?

Let me know your thoughts..Ive never logged anything before so i really have no clue (any help would be appreciated).

Just a quick background...

Im down 35kgs in about 5 months now. trained hard, ate clean and used the right supplementation throughout the months i was training to get myself this far...

...and now its time to get big.

Ive used Jungle warefare for 8 weeks with cissus drol (4 weeks ) and jumped on restore straight after. Got some awesome strength and lean muscle gains (compared to what i was like before).

So i read up on both tropinol and Fadogia for something new and Tropinol got me from the first read. After reading about Fadogia on the other hand there are alot of people that dont like it and claim things like testicular shut down etc etc...thought theres also a compund called 25-R, Spirostan-5A-Diol-6-one-3-one (google that shi*) which after reading made me grab the three bottles i did.

So in the end of writing this bullsh** essay i just wanted to see what anyone would think...Worth logging?

Cheers people - Anthum

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
no SERM after jungle warfare????

I say log it, brah. Why not? It'll help you track your workouts and meals and you'll get some good motivation and feedback from the bros at AM. Plus, everyone loves unsponsored logs! So I say dooooooo it!

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Cheers Tbarrows! - do you mean SERM like PCT?

Well i started this morning and it goes like this..

Tropinol 1x Cap, Fadogia-500 2x caps and just decided to throw in "Lean Xtreme" x 1 cap.

I guess ill update you with my workouts and lifting and log any increases or change in what i feel and what i look like...im no Jay Cutler so i dont lift 10000 lb x 5 reps but ive been increasing in strength every few weeks naturally. So cant wait to see if this stuff will make a difference.

Any questions or suggestions about this log hit me up! Im pretty sure im one of the first people in Sydney, AUS, to use and log this so its exciting...to a certain extent.

i guess ill update this spot soon with todays workout (legs). :)

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Oh and i might as well post my diet up to see what anyone thinks..

Breakfast: Humapro and 40g of oats and water (25 min gap)

Mid morning snack: 150g of Mince and 60-100g brown rice with macadamia nut oil.

Lunch: 250g of Either chicken, turkey breast or mince with 100g of brown rice.

Between Lunch and training: 2 tins of tuna and 50-100g brown rice.

Pre training: 1 scoop of humapro, 1 scoop of chaind reaction, 2 scoops of beta alanine and 2 scoops of Creatine Ethyl Ester. (30 min before training)

Post training: Same as above but without Beta Alanine.

Dinner: 200g (same as lunch) with sweet potato and broccoli.

Pre Bed: 2 scoops or 10 tabs of Humapro and some nuts.

I drink Chaind out throughout the day and throughout training.

I either add Masterfoods American Mustard or hot chilli sauce with meals.

Any suggestions or ideas?

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Just updating everyone...

The log aint going to be too special...been some family health issues going on so im going to give you a weekly update on what i feel with..

Strength Increase
Libido
Muscle Gain/Fat shred.
Side effects (if any)

(if theres anything else you want me to assess let me know)

Cheers..

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sub'd - hope the family issues work out for the best.

obvious

obvious

Awards
Just updating everyone...

The log aint going to be too special...been some family health issues going on so im going to give you a weekly update on what i feel with..

Strength Increase
Libido
Muscle Gain/Fat shred.
Side effects (if any)

(if theres anything else you want me to assess let me know)

Cheers..
I'm very interested to see how this goes for you! All the best with the family health issues and train hard!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
subbed, been debating trying tropinol

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Week 1 Update!

Ok! Here we go for the first week...really interesting stuff to tell you the truth.

Just to re-cap i wake up and take 1x Tropinol, 2x Fadogia-500 and 1x Lean Xtreme, Then around 12pm i take 2x Fadogia and 1x Lean Xtreme (I also throw in a Tropinol tab at this time on non training days). Training days ill take 1x Lean Xtreme and 1x Tropinol 30 min prior workout and Pre-bed is 2x Fadogia and 1x Lean Xtreme.

My weekly Training is as follows..

Sunday - Legs
Monday - Break
Tuesday - Chest and Bi's
Wednesday - Back and Tr's
Thursday - Shoulders
Friday Legs and Chest
Saturday - Break

**Strength/Endurance Increase** - Nothing for the first 1-4 days...around thursday i felt by Shoulders and bi's session was solid..grueling vascularity and alot more veiny than usual which kind of shows to me some sort of decrease in body fat. Ive also been able to really bang it out and still leave pumped and not totally drained of energy.

**Libido/Mood** - Nothing for the first 1-4 days as well..then BAM ..i felt like i could quit my job in IT and become a concrete driller for the rest of my cycle using my own drill. You can definantly feel the difference thats for sure. BUT ...i HAVE been snapping at people. I cracked the ****s so many times on the weekend at so many people about the smallest things (apologies to my little brother)....but once again i can tell somethings working - i think it has something to do with decrease of estrogen or estrogen management.

**Muscle Gain/Fat shred** - To tell you the truth im not measuring (unless i start now)so ill be going off what i can see, but i know towards later in the week like i said above i have gotten more veiny in my arms and there is definantly more lines in my abdominal region in the morning than usual though i think theres no point looking at muscle gain in the first week or maybe 2. (or unless i actually see it)

**Side effects** - Zits! - can definantly tell an increase of them on my upper back but to tell you the truth im pretty happy...why? cause it only proves my testosterone levels have increased. Anger (as above in the mood area). Thats pretty much it for now in terms of sides...

The good thing about Tropinol and Fadogia so far is that i didnt have to wait too long for the effects to kick in (unlike Junglewarfare took 3-4 weeks, almost my whole first bottle) <- not knocking that product though it was awesome just wished it all happened a little quicker.

So ive already ordered my second Tropinol + Lean Xtreme stack from Nutra to continue from the original..

Honestly im kind of worried the effects have come through so damn quick..if this is week one then what does weeks 2-8 hold? Im thinking when the second bottle comes in ill be adding a extra tropinol cap before bed as well as an extra Lean Xtreme tab.

Any questions?? any suggestions??

Thanks for reading so far! - Anthum. - djanthum.com

Last edited:
JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill follow this bad boy

DaJaP

DaJaP

Awards
BUT ...i HAVE been snapping at people. I cracked the ****s so many times on the weekend at so many people about the smallest things (apologies to my little brother)....
Thats actually good to know, I feel like i've been lacking aggression in the gym. I'll be loggin tropinol soon too, thanks for the insight. Def subbing this

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Week 2!!

Can still see increases in pretty much everything...still exciting!

**Strength/Endurance Increase** - I do feel stronger with every day im at the gym...but ive realised my recovery is great and not only that but i'm less fatigued over the course of the session so even though im done i still feel like i could be lifting longer and heavier.

**Libido/Mood** - I am now known as a sexual predator..nah jokes...though libido has actually gone up a little more. The wood is ridiculous and its not just that its frequent erections at random times the worst bit is theyre always rock hard LOL! Thats definantly the plus side compared to the anger issues ive recently experienced. I got into an argument with a motherfu**ing ****sucker at work on Thursday and actually got anger shakes and had to walk out of work before i tore his eff'ing head off with my bare hands. Can someone double confirm this is to do with the reduction or modulation of Estrogen?? Thoughi must say..i walk into the gym or go out at night and feel like a Alpha Male...like im the shi*!

**Muscle Gain/Fat shred** - The most recent thing i've noticed in the last week and a half has been the definition of my delts and biceps..ive been going harder at them and its looking real good. Also ive noticed im looking alot leaner with less bodyfat and ive upped the amount of sweet potato or brown rice with every meal too for more of a carb increase and so far so good (adding mac nut oil as the fat source so i dont spike insulin as much).

**Side effects**: Motherfu**in zits - trying to combat them with some pro-activ. It looks like its being minimised but still showing up (anyone have any ideas) Anger again..that is something that i hope will plateu because if i get anymore angrier than what i am then i could see myself doing some jail time (take it easy mate im joking).

Alot of my knowledge has come from reading up in forums, magazines but most importantly my Supp guy Vinnie from Supplements 101 in Parramatta - Sydney, Australia - So a big thanks to him for support and my diet and still giving me the info i need even though he doesn't stock Tropinol or some other supps i take he doesn't try to push **** on to me which is such a important thing for a beginner bodybuilder who can be influenced so easily (such a myself).

P.s Sorry for posting two days late guys!

Anthum...

Last edited:
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You getting any bloodwork down? After 2 weeks studies have shown some liver/etc issues:
http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/3861/1/IJEB 47(4) 283-288.pdf

Originally posted by Angelbolic

Well, well here's another study that demonstrates negative liver and kidney effects of bulbine natalensis in the doses used in products on the market today.

From the FT:

Alterations in the liver and kidney histology in this study
further lend credence to the localized=selective toxicity of
the extract. This, however, could explain the alterations in the
functional parameters of the liver and kidney investigated.
It can therefore be concluded that the alterations in some
indices of liver and kidney function as well as the selective
morphological changes in the organs following treatment
with the aqueous extract of B. natalensis stem is dose and
parameter specific. The liver functional indices were more
adversely affected than the kidney parameters, probably
because the liver is a vulnerable target to a number of toxicants
since it metabolizes foreign substances to compounds
that may be hepatotoxic as well. The hepato- and nephrotoxic
effects of the extract will adversely affect the normal
hepatic and renal functioning of the animals. Therefore, the
plant is not completely ‘‘safe’’ in male rats when repeatedly
consumed for 14 days.
Effect of Bulbine natalensis Baker Stem Extract on the Functional Indices and Histology of the Liver and Kidney of Male Wistar Rats

I'd stay far away from this herb. At least untill the makers can show a full HUMAN blood panel with n=5 minimum.

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Wow Thanks for posting dude...i dont think ill continue then....??!!

All i can say is Whatthe Fu**? Why wasnt this brought up before the product was released?

I was going to go get my bloods this week...hmm.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow Thanks for posting dude...i dont think ill continue then....??!!

All i can say is Whatthe Fu**? Why wasnt this brought up before the product was released?

I was going to go get my bloods this week...hmm.
Not saying you should continue or discontinue but you should certainly be aware of these risks

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Not saying you should continue or discontinue but you should certainly be aware of these risks
For sure dude - cheers.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You getting any bloodwork down? After 2 weeks studies have shown some liver/etc issues:
http://nopr.niscair.res.in/bitstream/123456789/3861/1/IJEB 47(4) 283-288.pdf

Originally posted by Angelbolic

Well, well here's another study that demonstrates negative liver and kidney effects of bulbine natalensis in the doses used in products on the market today.

From the FT:

Alterations in the liver and kidney histology in this study
further lend credence to the localized=selective toxicity of
the extract. This, however, could explain the alterations in the
functional parameters of the liver and kidney investigated.
It can therefore be concluded that the alterations in some
indices of liver and kidney function as well as the selective
morphological changes in the organs following treatment
with the aqueous extract of B. natalensis stem is dose and
parameter specific. The liver functional indices were more
adversely affected than the kidney parameters, probably
because the liver is a vulnerable target to a number of toxicants
since it metabolizes foreign substances to compounds
that may be hepatotoxic as well. The hepato- and nephrotoxic
effects of the extract will adversely affect the normal
hepatic and renal functioning of the animals. Therefore, the
plant is not completely ‘‘safe’’ in male rats when repeatedly
consumed for 14 days.
Effect of Bulbine natalensis Baker Stem Extract on the Functional Indices and Histology of the Liver and Kidney of Male Wistar Rats

I'd stay far away from this herb. At least untill the makers can show a full HUMAN blood panel with n=5 minimum.
Hmm, I am not aware of such risks. I just used 3 caps of tropinol for 5 weeks in my pct which just ended after a 14 week cycle which ended with a hepatotoxic oral. I start my contest prep cycle next week, I am going for blood work to see if my liver enzymes are back within normal so I can see if I can use dball to retain muscle in the beginning.

To my knowledge, hepatic and renal toxicity issues are next to none with tropinol. Now I am really interested in my blood work!

Mike

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I think I will stop also until more information is known. It would be nice if a product rep would provide some input.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmm, I am not aware of such risks. I just used 3 caps of tropinol for 5 weeks in my pct which just ended after a 14 week cycle which ended with a hepatotoxic oral. I start my contest prep cycle next week, I am going for blood work to see if my liver enzymes are back within normal so I can see if I can use dball to retain muscle in the beginning.

To my knowledge, hepatic and renal toxicity issues are next to none with tropinol. Now I am really interested in my blood work!

Mike
Mike Im very interedted in your bloodwork too. Let me know hoew you make out.

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Yeh well ive stopped it now..going to head to the Doc for bloodwork Saturday morning..its a shame though..everything was looking so damn good! I want to hear what someone from Iforce has to say...

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeh well ive stopped it now..going to head to the Doc for bloodwork Saturday morning..its a shame though..everything was looking so damn good! I want to hear what someone from Iforce has to say...

...There is NO danger of lipid/liver issues with this product. this is 100% verified through ProLensis testing. You have absolutely nothing to worry about.
See above quote

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yea, i wouldnt stop midway through.

DjAnthum

DjAnthum

Awards
Ok well thats definantly good to know!? So why is everyone trying to have a shot at the extract and the product?

O

OVERHAUL

Awards
Kidneys and Liver functioning at less than optimal levels will screw your test levels up...and you're paying for it!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I'll be interested to see that bloodwork also. It would be nice if someone who was running just a bulbine product solo could do some. That said to the OP if you have some liver support around why not just add that to your stack and keep on at this point?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be interested to see that bloodwork also. It would be nice if someone who was running just a bulbine product solo could do some. That said to the OP if you have some liver support around why not just add that to your stack and keep on at this point?
I will let you know when I get it. I am not to concerned about it, after looking into it.. I would be more surprised if they were elevated. Looking over the evidence, I am not convinced there are hepatic and renal risks directly associated with this active ingredient.

Mike

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
I will let you know when I get it. I am not to concerned about it, after looking into it.. I would be more surprised if they were elevated. Looking over the evidence, I am not convinced there are hepatic and renal risks directly associated with this active ingredient.

Mike
Thanks. I haven't tried any of the bulbine products yet. I'm a big fan of the fadogia based products but I'm quite curious of what bulbine can do.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. I haven't tried any of the bulbine products yet. I'm a big fan of the fadogia based products but I'm quite curious of what bulbine can do.
Give it a shot, very promising :).

H

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
When will any of you have bloodworm done and posted?

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When will any of you have bloodworm done and posted?
I just got my blood work results back in.. I only got a cbc and cmp done, I didn't do a hormonal panel because I use testosterone, so it would skew results.

Hb- 15.9
Hct- 47.2

Ldl- 82
Hdl- 51
Triglycerides- 121

AST- 26
ALT-32

Creatinine- 1.3
BUN- 18
GFR- over 60

My blood work stayed relatively the same. Creatinine for me is always btween 1.1-1.4 because of my muscle mass.

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. Thanks Mike for sharing!!!