DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log) - AnabolicMinds.com

DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log)

1. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log)

First off I'd like to thank LG and Chris for giving me this opportunity to try out their happy diet purple diet pill, timing cound've been better after this holiday season I punt on some unwanted extra weight so we'll be putting my new year's REZOLUTION to test!

My log format will be composed of the following below, I will be make at minimum of 5 updates per week.

:Log Format:

Mood -
    Weight -
    Endurance -
    Sides -
    Concerns -

Without further due let me present you.

LG Sciences Brings you REZOLUTION!
    In Black Series Form!

You need to get in shape. You also need energy and stamina. You need a NEW Rezolution!

•You deserve the strongest, most potent fat burner on the planet!
    •You deserve to look and feel your best!
    •You deserve to have the body you want!
    •You deserve a fat burner that makes you feel great!

You deserve Rezolution!

The Happy Diet Pill

Dieting sucks! The worst part about a diet is the miserable cravings and bad mood that you get when you go without food. These bad moods may be caused by the denial of DOPAMINE in your brain. Dopamine is a pleasure neurotransmitter that gets released every time you eat. This makes the sight or even thought of food make you go into a craving filled frenzy.

The ingredients in Rezolution not only give you potent stimulants that will get you cranked up with energy, but they also replace the "high" that you get from food with pure dopamine precursors. This boost will get you wired-up for 4-5 hours and keep your cravings and bad mood from becoming the reason you fall off of your diet.

Not only will you crave less food, but also, you will feel good while doing it. This is the most potent advancement to losing weight to date. The ability to eat less, yet still feel good!

Thermogenics Redefined

Rezolution isn't short on the energy either! It contains the most potent blend of fat burning stims on the market. You will ignite both your focus and your body's natural furnace, which will get your body's fat burning process going! The energy lasts for hours and you won't experience a massive crash like you do with other energy products.

This potent energy pill will have you feeling great and getting in shape faster than you ever thought possible. The key is Rezolution’s precise blend of energy ingredients, plus dopamine precursors, along with special herbs that increase the life of dopamine in your brain, will give you hours of pleasure filled energy without feeling miserable about your diet.

Every day starts a new year! You deserve to feel good while dieting, it’s time you started your Rezolution today!

Product Info

The Ingredients:

Stimulant Complex:

Caffeine Anhydrous – I don’t think we need to say much about caffeine. It is a potent stimulant and fat burner which can increase focus, thermogenesis and intensity.

Bitter Orange 20% Syneprine – Synephrine has gotten a bad rap recently, but this version of synephrine has a stronger “feel” than all previous synephrine products. Synephrine is the chemical cousin to ephedrine and is a potent stimulant.

1,3 dimethylamylamine – this extract from geraniums is a good stimulant that will help you feel great for hours. It helps pack the energy punch in Rezolution.

Dopamine Complex:

Psorlea Corylifolia – this herb helps block the re-uptake of dopamine in preliminary studies. This should prolong the “happy” feeling you get from Rezolution. Dopamine is one of the neurotransmitters that control cravings, so an increase in this neurotransmitter will keep you feeling great.

Quince Fruit (Chaenomeles speciosca) – similar in activity to Psorlea, this herbal also blocks dopamine from being deactivated.

N-Acetyl-Tyrosine – a secondary precursor to dopamine, this amino acid will provide one of the natural boosts to your dopamine levels.

Mucuna Pruriens – this seed pod contains natural amounts of L-Dopa, which converts directly to dopamine in the body. This will be another source of fuel for the dopamine cascade.

5-HTP - another precursor to the neurotransmitter serotonin, 5-HTP helps you feel good by increasing natural serotonin levels in the brain.

Please use the format below for the application, and use the log format we have added into this with any additional info, the more the better!

Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

2. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Reserved for final review
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.

3. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Jan 25 update

I actually been taking this Rezolutoin for a couple of days now but not had a chance to come here on the board and get my log started so this is my first impression comments below.
    My first impression is the appetite suppression I been getting, I been getting so much energy lately that I even forget to eat and I'm not hungry, I have to force myself to eat at times, if I skip dinner I still dont wake up hungry

Mood - My mood has been fine, I did feel somewhat easily irritated in the morning while on an empty stomach but nothing major
    Weight - I've actually seen my weight drop a couple of pounds, started off at 192 thats my baseline and been below the 190 mark, impressive
    Endurance - It's definitely noticeable, my morning dosage keeps me full of energy, I can work, work and then work some more
    Sides - Nothing to report here
    Concerns - Eating, I'm starting to think this purple pill will replace my meals

That's all I got for now, will stop by tomorrow with another update.

cheers,

•   

4. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

my new years resolution worked out differently than I expected, but is still working out.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

5. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    my new years resolution worked out differently than I expected, but is still working out.
    what resolution was that? glad to hear it working out though!

6. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

I'm glad to hear your resolution is going well bro, I have feeling this resolution will have similar results.

7. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Jan 26 update

Today I took my first dose after breakfast, I usually like to take this first dose on an empty stomach 30min before breakfast but this morning i was running late so i had breakfast first. Wow, I was supper focused at work and I just kept on plowing through my tasks.. I was damn stocked.

When lunch time came around I was not hungry at all, I had lunch 1hr later than usual and forced myself to eat.

Mood - My mood was great, was feeling happy and productive all day
    Weight - Minor change here, I've not been doing cardio as of late but weight was lower than yesterday
    Endurance - Major energy all day long
    Concerns - Nothing to report here

8. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

for anyone following (too bad and a big loss if you're not) here's the deal of the day.

Flex Magazine Subscription for Only $2.99
    Get STRONG for 2011!
    With Coupon: FLEX

http://www.tanga.com/products/flex-m...m_medium=email

9. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    for anyone following (too bad and a big loss if you're not) here's the deal of the day.

Flex Magazine Subscription for Only $2.99
    Get STRONG for 2011!
    With Coupon: FLEX

http://www.tanga.com/products/flex-m...m_medium=email
    sweet, bought 3 years. at that price, its worthwhile
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

10. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

same here, $9 for 3yrs you cant go wrong, even if you dont like the magazine that much... 2 cups of coffee will cost you more

I'm glad to hear you got in on this

11. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

So I got my 2nd magazine tonight... something to read over the weekend

12. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Jan 27 update

Today I took my first dose after breakfast same as yesterday.... was too focus on work and made the mistake of ignoring the label then took my second dose at 6pm
    Guess what? I was not able to eat dinner.... I did not feel hungry at all, i was shocked that I could not even force myself to eat, this stuff really puts off your appetite like you cant believe, lesson to self dont try this again

Song of the day!! this facking song is not long enough

13. Elite Member
    Answers

SUbbed Ed!... been away doing what i do best hahaha

14. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    SUbbed Ed!... been away doing what i do best hahaha
    Good to have you along Chris... this is like the quiet room of AM

15. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Jan 28/29 update

For these past 2 days I've been taking my first dose before breakfast, I feel thats the best way for me to dose this Rezolution the reason is b/c it does not affect with my lunch, otherwise if I take it pass breakfast I'll get such an energy rush the I'll forget to eat lunch

Mood - My mood has been great, no mood swings or getting irritated
    Weight - weight has been slowly dropping
    Endurance - Major energy all day long still
    Concerns - Nada

16. Elite Member
    Answers

Dudes at bb.com are reporting wicked weight loss man.... Im very curious to see how you take to it...

I dosed 3/2.. and was wired like a 8 day clock hahaha

17. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Dudes at bb.com are reporting wicked weight loss man.... Im very curious to see how you take to it...

I dosed 3/2.. and was wired like a 8 day clock hahaha
    I've been dosing 2/2, I should will try 3/2 like you're saying... but yeah even at 2/2 I get wired all day long... the most amazing thing I've notice is the appetite suppression, its wicked.. I think I can live on these magic pills w/o any food

18. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Jan 31/ Feb 1 update

I changed things up a little so I tried the 3/2 protocol. This is a good way to dose Rezolution but you need to be up bright and early, that first dose gave me an energy rush that lasts well over till the next one.

I realize now that I need to take the second dose no later 4pm, that second dose gets me all wired up and if taken too late it will affect eating diner

Mood - Been great, always energetic and happy
    Weight - weight loss is coming in
    Endurance - Off the charts, 3 caps really lights you up
    Concerns - My appetite, where did it go?

19. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Deal of the day: I dont know if this mag is any good or not but this seems to be reasonable price for it, Will post my update later on tonight

The Science of Body Shaping and Building Muscle!
    With Coupon: PUMP

http://www.tanga.com/products/reps-m...m_medium=email

20. Elite Member
    Answers

yea, i would dose my second dose passed 1-2 o'clock...

I wanna see an IPOD deal Ed!! you lucky SOB!

21. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Feb 6/7 update

The weekend has passed, the super bowl has passed and my hangover is gone

I though it was a good game and the best team won, I had predicted all along

Something else is also gone, I upped my cardio and now my weight has dropped substantially, I'm down 4lbs and can see that I'm leaning out. Energy is just off the charts on this and like Chris said I will be taking second dose mush earlier.

I'll up my cardio more going in the the last week and feel I can get really good results.

Mood - Been great, always energetic and happy
    Weight - weight is now noticeably falling off
    Endurance - it does not take much to get an energy burst on this stuff
    Concerns - Last time I was asking of my appetite, its much more manageable now

Chirs I'll keep an eye out for more deals, will keep you posted if something worthy comes up

22. Elite Member
    Answers

Awesome Ed!..hahaha so, superbowl set you back ? in dieting terms? i know it did me

23. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

well, I completed my run of Rezolution some days back, I will prepare a review once I get a chance, I'm currently in Korea so I'll prepare that once I get back to the US

24. Elite Member
    Answers

well, I completed my run of Rezolution some days back, I will prepare a review once I get a chance, I'm currently in Korea so I'll prepare that once I get back to the US
    Wondered what happen to you! eat some chicken on a stick for me.. I hope you enjoyed Rez as much as I did!

25. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Wondered what happen to you! eat some chicken on a stick for me.. I hope you enjoyed Rez as much as I did!
    yes I did Chris, it was a good run and wish it was still going but I got pretty busy in the end, running around for work. I'll eat some chicken for ya while I'm here

Damn, there's so many girls here the eye candy is none stop

26. Elite Member
    Answers

yes I did Chris, it was a good run and wish it was still going but I got pretty busy in the end, running around for work. I'll eat some chicken for ya while I'm here

Damn, there's so many girls here the eye candy is none stop
    Pictures or it isnt true! haha

27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

same here, $9 for 3yrs you cant go wrong, even if you dont like the magazine that much... 2 cups of coffee will cost you more

I'm glad to hear you got in on this
    first issue came today! haven't had time to read it yet.
    This space for rent

28. Diamond Member
    Answers

omg, i hope ax1 doesn't see this, lol.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

29. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

first issue came today! haven't had time to read it yet.
    that's strange I'm on my 3rd edition and they missed mailing me one... i notice there's not much articles on supplements I guess they figure that most readers probably are on gear

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 09:49 PM
  3. lg's rezolution
    By thebigt in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-10-2011, 01:16 PM
  4. Rezolution is comming!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions