LIT-UP MUTHA SUKA

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Ok guys I was lucky enough to get picked to Log Lit-Up. The cool thing is, I am just finishing up a bottle that I picked up so this will be my second run of the product.

I'd like to start with some of the effects I have enjoyed thus far
1. Focus/clarity is top notch...two scoops has been my magic number
2. My strength and endurance is on the rise
3. The product tastes really good(10-12oz of water)
4. I actually get good pumps/fullness from this supp stacked with Neovar
5. Libido!!!
6. No crash/nervousness, really clean energy, just enough crank for a good workout

My goals are to continue to get my strength back up while re-comping. I am actually coming off of a rotator cuff injury a few months back, and it feels good to finally have full ROM.

My training is a 5-day split shoulders/legs/chest/back/arms I also lead bootcamp style training sessions mon-thur and teach an ex class on Sat.

I am training quite a bit but that gives me a reason to bump up my cals(yaaaaay food). Currently I am just loosley tracking cals to make sure I have enough fuel. No specific diet in mind at this point.

Stats
Height 74.5
Age 30
Weight 228-230(weekends LOL)

I will try to post as many workouts as I can, wont be able to post every single day...but i will try to get all of the weeks workouts in(if I leave anything out it will be arms)

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Day 1 Shoulders

Another reason this is a good time to Log this is because I just recently started training 1 bodypart a day so it should be easier to get my workouts in.

Workout- Most of my workouts are hard fast and heavy so enjoy LOL

Hammer strength shoulder press(10lb starting) superset with quarter Lateral raise

Press 100lb x 15(warmup)/ Q lateral 40lb DBs x10
190lb x 10 / 50lb DBs x10
280lb x 10 / 55lb DBs x10
370lb x 10 / 60lb DBs x10
280lb x 10 / 70lb DBs x10

Cable upright row Superset with seated rear dumbell raise

Upright Row 60 LB x10 / Rear Raise 50lb DB x10
80 LB x10 / 60lb DB x10
95 LB x10(stack)/ 70lb DB x10
95 LB x10 / 70lb DB x10

Single arm snatch superset with 35lb plate forward raise and twist(right to left...we call them bus drivers LOL)

Snatch 60lb DB x8 per side / Bus Driver 35lb plate x10
70lb DB x8 per side / 35lb plate x10
80lb DB x8 per side / 35lb plate x10
90lb DB x6 per side(smoked me LOL)/ 35lb plate x10

Cable/rope Face Pull Super set with Dumbell Lateral (full) Raise

Face pull 57.5lb x15 / Lateral raise 20lb DBs x15
57.5lb x15 / 20lb DBs x15

Me feel strong like bull today LOL...Lit-up did just that, it lit me up. The stim was good and smooth, I like the way it feels after not dosing on the weekend. Strength was good as well as muscle fullness(pump). I call it more of a fulllness because the pumps i get from this is much more than a cosmetic one. This is one of my favorite cumulative effects as well. All in all it was a good Monday!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Welcome aboard my friend....good to have a passenger! This is the first time I've actually posted my workouts, i hope i dont dissapoint.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
lovin the updates dude, you are strong as fack!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Day 2 Legs

Ok guys today seems short but I actually almost puked today LOL.

The warmup for leg day is sets of walking Lunges (bodyweight) on the bball court. We usually go up and down the court doing variations of the lunge about 4-6 times.

Workout-
Seated Leg curl 170lbx15/Leg extension150x15/Double Kettlebell Lunge 45lb(per)x8
170x15/150x15/53lb(24kg)x8 per side
170x15/150x15/70lb(32kg)x8 per side
190x15/170x15/70lbx8 per side
Lunges are done with one kettlebell in each hand

Back squat(wider stance) 155x35
225x35
245x30(almost puked @ #25):biggthumpup:
This is where the mayhem began, as you can see the weights are moderate but we did 100 reps of the back squat in sets of 30 and 35 only taking breaks to change weights and spot. This was retarded....but we like to throw monkey wrenches in our training to keep things interesting.

80 yd Silverado push....yup my buddy scot steered as we pushed his truck about 80 yds.
We did this twice and for time. My times were 33 and 31.8 seconds (second one was faster lol).
Almost puked after the second one LOL!:gore:

Ok for lit-up I will star using a ten point scale to rate the following: focus, energy, pump, strength, and endurance from here on out. All doses will be two scoops until further notice.

Focus 9: this is one of my favorite aspects of the product and it hasnt let me down yet, laser focus everytime!

Energy 9: the thing i like about the stim in this is the fact that it is juuuuuuust right no jitters/cracked out feeling just nice clean energy with no crash, I could probably use this to train at night.

Pump/fullness 8.5: As I said before this is not a cosemetic pump product, but it seems that the longer I consume it, the more pronounced it becomes. I have been on Lit-Up for about 3wks already and it gets better over time. After the squats and the truck push, I could barely bend at the knee because my legs were so full.

Strength 9: this is where the product really shines for me, my strength is off the charts on this stacked with neovar. I dont always do the same workouts week by week, but I feel like a beast on this stuff everytime I train!

Endurance 9: I like to think that i train pretty hard, and this stuff def helps me stay on the grind all the way through. Today was rough, but I had no lack in muscular or cardiovascular endurance.

Today was a good day on Lit....So far this stuff kicks tail!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Hey C-ROCK thanks for stopping by! Thanks for the compliment, I've just been training for a long time. I'm trying to get RON COLEMAN STRONG LOL!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Hey C-ROCK thanks for stopping by! Thanks for the compliment, I've just been training for a long time. I'm trying to get RON COLEMAN STRONG LOL!
You and me both :D At this point it will just take me a little longer :lmao:

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
C-Rock, time is all you need my friend, just keep trucking with good form and you will have old man strength before you realize it. I made most of my big strength gains in my mid twenties and though they have slowed just a bit (because of my schedule), i am still on the upswing. Just be sure not to sacrifice your form, so that your muscles and joints stay healthy and as injury free as possible.

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
C-Rock, time is all you need my friend, just keep trucking with good form and you will have old man strength before you realize it. I made most of my big strength gains in my mid twenties and though they have slowed just a bit (because of my schedule), i am still on the upswing. Just be sure not to sacrifice your form, so that your muscles and joints stay healthy and as injury free as possible.
definitely my friend, I am in no rush, I legitimately realize that there is 4-5 years more to my training before I can reach certain goals I have

and I have learned that with form, I actually revamped my squats completely in the last 6 months just because of this problem

FW Friedel

FW Friedel

Awards
  • Established
BIGRAND doing it LITup Style!:D

And I agree with Chubbs, Strong as Fack!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Day 3 Back

Ok todays workout began with a warm up of 3 sets of pullups wide/narrow/neutral 10 reps each.

Workout-
Single arm row 120lbx10/Hammer strength row(12lbs start) 192x10/close pulldown 180x10
145lbx10/192x10/200x10
145lbx8/282x10/210x10
150lbx6/332x10/220x8
All of these ex were performed as a giant set only taking breaks to wait on machines. Oh yeah and it sucked LOL...the next one is a giant set that sucked worse, but we only did 3 rds.

Barbell deadlift 225x10/Wide Cable row 180x10/Rope pullover(cable) 57.5/Alternating single arm pulldown 80lbs
225x10/200x10/65x10/90x10
315x10/200x10/65x10/90x10

Inverted row ladder....Smith machine inverted row going till failure then up two hooks on the machine for three total continuous sets.
20/15/8

Ok today's session was a BEAST! my back is whooped!

Focus:9 Good as ever...tunnel vision for sure...this alone makes lit up worth it!
Energy:9 Yet again this aspect is smooth and clean!
Pump/fullness:9 My back was big and full today, no discomfort, just full. This aspect is really becoming more pronounced over time.
Strength:9.5 On point, this has been a good ride so far as my strength is steadily climbing from week to week. Good sign so far, as i have been struggling with a shoulder injury for a few months. I do have to throttle myself back a bit though to keep it healthy LOL.
Endurance:9 Todays session was brutal, but yet again muscular and cardiovascular endurance were both on point.

Another good one today guys! I got the Idea from FW in another thread to dose a lil Black Cats prior to my Lit Up. I just so Happen to have a couple or 5 bottles on stash sooooooooooo....tomorrow is Chest on Lit up and Black Cats....Stay tuned!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
oh tomorrow is gonna be nasty :D

you killed that back workout, nice work man

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
oh tomorrow is gonna be nasty :D

you killed that back workout, nice work man
Yeah man i can only imagine LOL! My crew is going to think there is something wrong with me LOL....oh wait, they already do LOL

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Day 4 Chest

Today we jumped right into Flat Dumbbell press.....and it goes a lil somethin like thiiiiiiis!

Workout-

Flat Dumbbell Press 100lb db'sx10
130lb db'sx8
140lb db'sx8
150lb db'sx6

Incline Barbell press185x10/plate push(pushing out with 10lb plates stacked on their sides) 2platesx10
225x8/3platesx10
275x8/4platesx10
315x4/4platesx10(could have gotten two more on the incline but
my shoulder was bugging me)
Decline press 225x10/incline db fly 50lb dbsx10
225x10/60lbx10
275x10/60x10
315x8/60x10

Dumbell Pullover 90lbx10/Flat Fly 50x10
105x10/60x10
105x10/60x10
115x10/65x10

Physio ball Pushup(done in the power rack with the bar set on the racks, while our feet were stabilized on the ball) 3 setsx20

Another good one today, i used a Black cat a half hour prior to my Lit Up dose.....it was BANANAS! My Focus/Energy was off the hook, still no jitters or sides. This is my new combo for the rest of this LOG!

Focus: 10+ Lit Up+Black Cats is the most intense preworkout ****tail I have ever used for focus. I could ot be stopped today LOL!
Energy: 10+ I had sooo much juice in the tank today that I was literally chomping at the bit to get it in. This works perfect because all of our training is done with minimal breaks...it wasnt a breeze by any means but I had all the motivation I needed and then some. No crash or sides noted...did not ruin my appetite.
Strength: 10 this is the first time I have been able to push myself this hard in months...though my shoulder did get a little tender...I was able to put up some good weights today
Endurance: 10 Still kicking...and getting better over time I am powering through these workouts like a mad man!

This stuff is legit, I liked it initially, but now that i am almost a month in I am noticing the the effects just keep getting better over time !

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
I love how the number ratings just keep going up :)

Oh and I tried 1 black cat/1 scoop litup this weekend, INTENSE!!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Ok so last Friday, I did arms. I dont really see a point in logging my arm workouts, it was done in the same superset style of the rest of my workouts and all of the effects were on point. I dosed 1 Black cat with Lit up and it was all good. I do notice the pumps on arm day are the most profound.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Day 6

Shoulders

Today we started by pyramiding (up, not back down) dumbell shoulder press/superset with seated rear dumbell raise. 5 Sets total.

db press 90lb dbsx12/rear raise 35lb dbsx10
100lb dbsx10/35lb dbsx10
110lb dbsx8/40lb dbsx10
120lb dbsx6/40lb dbsx10
130lb dbsx4/40lb dbsx10

Cable Upright row 80lbx10/DB lateral raise 30lbx10 (same weights for four sets)

Single arm dumbell press 55lbx10 per side/25lb bus drivers (same weights for four sets)

Double Dumbell up and in(forward rais into a facepull)35lbx10(same weights for four sets)

Focus: 10+ Lit Up+Black Cats is the absolute poop! Laser focus yet again!
Energy: 10+ Just right...plenty in the tank without feeling like a crack head the combo of energy and focus I get from these is dangerous...for the weights LOL
Strength: 10 I have been getting stronger on this stuff every week! very steady and consistent
Endurance: 10 though my workouts are hard and fast, this stuff def keeps me in the fight, i'm not breathing as heavy either so my cardio is getting better as well.

Lit-Up rocks! Black Cats Rock! Lit-up+Black cats is amazing. The best thing is even with all of the benefits you get from the two...you can get them both for under 50.00 on the planet!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
Lit-Up rocks! Black Cats Rock! Lit-up+Black cats is amazing. The best thing is even with all of the benefits you get from the two...you can get them both for under 50.00 on the planet!
Couldn't have said it better myself brotha :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
150lb db'sx6
My gym only goes up to 130s... makin' me feel like a bitch. Gonna need to pull out the big guns and just stack 4 plates on each of my hands and press them like dumbbells!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
LOL BigBlackGuy, I had to do a lil something strange for a piece of change in order to get them to order 120-150's. I train on a military base which makes it complicated sometimes to get new equipment. Luckily the Facility manager likes me, so when I ask for stuff he gets it when he can. I gotta figure out how I can get him to get some heavier ones now, before I hurt my shoulders I pressed the bigboys for 12 reps and my strength is coming back with LIT-UP. I owe u guys a couple workouts, so i will post them tomorrow. I have had a bunch of paperwork/studying to do after my evening clients the past couple nights.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Ok I guys I must apologize for last week, I almost forgot that Thursday was my wifes birthday and the rest of my week from there was pretty rough. I had a million things to catch up on and luckily I got them all done. I did train with Lit-up and Black-cats and the results were phenomenal. My strength and endurance are higher than they have been in months and the focus from these products easily among the best I have ever experienced.

Without further adieu here is todays Shoulder workout:

Dumbbell Shoulder press/quarter lateral raise

90lb dbsx12/40 x12
100lb dbsx10/45x10
110lb dbsx8/55x10
120lb dbsx8/60x10

Forward Barbell raise/rear dumbell raise

65lb/45lb dbs for all four sets

Standing Arnold Press/Single arm kettle bell swing

35lb dbsx12/35lb kb x10 per arm for all four sets

35 lb Plate bus driver(plate twist) 4 sets of 15

Hand walk on treadmill for 1 min: this is the worst thing ever! we started the treadmill @ 1.5 and slowly raised the speed/incline up to 2.5/6.0 while our buddies leaned over the treadmill on all fours and walked the belt with their hands(feet on the ground). This totally destroyed our shoulders LOL.

Focus: 10+ Lit Up+Black Cats is money in this department...focused den a muuuuug!
Energy: 10+ Super Clean is my new tag for the energy from these two, no crash yet!
Strength: 10 This Lit-Up formula is awesome for facilitating strength gains, I have gained back levels of strength close to those i had prior to tweaking my shoulder!
Endurance: 10 Better and better week by week.
Pump: 10 fullness is on point and much more dramatic into my 7th week on Lit!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
"Super Clean" ftw! Black Cats and LIT-UP is a great combination. Glad to see the products are having such a positive impact on your training. You are one strong dude, too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
you had me after the 80yd silverado push, lol.

nice log.:bling:

btw-you should post in the forum more often!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
geezus, now i see handwalk on treadmill. i love this creative sheit. keep it up.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
@ Drooks...thanks man, very well crafted products that compliment each other well...Big up to APNUT for putting them out!

@bigt thanks for tuning i my friend...and i plan on being much more active on AM, time is always an issue for me, but I am working on freeing more up to allow me to put work in here. I have been a member since 08, but up until now I've just been a LURKasaurus LOL.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@ Drooks...thanks man, very well crafted products that compliment each other well...Big up to APNUT for putting them out!

@bigt thanks for tuning i my friend...and i plan on being much more active on AM, time is always an issue for me, but I am working on freeing more up to allow me to put work in here. I have been a member since 08, but up until now I've just been a LURKasaurus LOL.
glad to hear it. can't wait to see what you come up with next.:privateeye:

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
LEG DAY

Ok so I had some inspections to do today so I was running a bit behind and missed 4 warmup sets of curls/extensions. I caught them on squats and did an extra warm up set there to get the old blood moving.....and with that Lets Go!

Back Squat

185x10
225x10
315x10
405x8
465x6

Close leg press(strive)/walking lunge 45lb plate 20 steps total

330x10
410x10
410x10
450x10 all the lunges were done with a 45lb plate held over my upper back

Dumbbell Sumo/Plie squat/Dumbell lying leg curls

145x10 and 45x10 on all 3 sets here....could have gone up on the curls but my hams were pretty tight from Bootcamp the day before LOL.

Seated Leg curl/Leg extension

170x15 on both for 4 sets each.

Seated Calf raise

300x15 for 3 sets....my calves were pretty fried from bootcamp as well, so i just wanted to do these to just finish them off.

Focus: 10+ Lit Up+Black Cats=incredible focus...point blank!
Energy: 10+ Super Clean, oh yeah!
Strength: 10 Continues to get better, my legs get a lot of work because i lead bootcamp style training classes 4 days a week(lotta plyo), and I am still able to train at my peak in the gym!
Endurance: 10 Goes hand and hand with the strength...I feel Like a Manimal LOL
Pump: 10 Geutentight, thats German for how my legs felt...had a few veins popping in my quads as well and my calves are always pretty vascular, but today they looked like they were going to pop!

Tune in for Back tomorrow....Lit Up is the Heat......go buy some.....now!......its under 30 bucks!.....NOW! LOL

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Back Day Baby

Ok today I was by myself because of inspections....I love training with partners, but I also really dig training with me and the IPOD as well, so today was really fast and a good change of pace. We normally train fast anyway because we train on our lunch break! So enough rambling here are the goods!

Wide pullups 5 sets by 10 reps....used to warmup

Wide grip Lat pulldown/Close grip seated cable row 3 sets@10x140 on each exercise

Dumbell row/Straight arm cable pullover

150 dbx8/75x10
150 dbx8/75x10
150 dbx10/80x10 my buddy was checking in on me lol he did 2 sets w these for 8's so I had to trump him...I hate that he works in the gym sometimes LOL!

Deadlift

225x10
315x10
405x8
465x6

Weighted close grip pullup/dumbbell shrugs

25lb x10/150'sx15
45lb x10/150'sx15
100lbx4/150'sx15 just wanted to see if I could do any at this point in the wkout, just couldnt help myself LOL

Focus: 10+ I am addicted to tis feeling....I am soooo dialed in on this stuff w cats
Energy: 10+ well balanced, does not overpower my focus.....perfect
Strength: 10+ I was on Today! Correction I have been on for 7weeks, I am going to ate to get off of tis stuff! My strength is improving accross the board along wit my endurance!
Endurance: 10+ see the strength rating LOL.
Pump: 10 Big and full today, Lats were hanging like batwings LOL

Chest tomorrow guys....................YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I would say that for any bodypart though............YAAAAAAAAAY!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
lmao loving your log bro - dedication is top notch and on par with myself, and I love to see that :)

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
lmao loving your log bro - dedication is top notch and on par with myself, and I love to see that :)
This. No time to waste! When it's gym time, I'm completely dialed in.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Alright lets jump right into todays chest workout.

Flat dbell press

120dbsx10
140dbsx10
150dbsx8
150dbsx8

Hammer super incline press(11lbs starting)/flat dbell fly

191(2 45's per side)x10/50dbsx10
241x10/55x10
281x10/60x10
281x8/65x10

Low Cable fly/DB pullover/close db press

30lb (per side)x10/95x10/70dbsx10
30lbx10/95x10/80dbsx10
30lbx10/95x10/85dbsx10
30lbx10/95x10/90dbsx10

Machine fly/25lb plate press(2 25's smashed together and pressed outward from the body)/flat hammer strength press (alternating)

150x10/10 reps/198x10 for 3 sets

Focus: 10+ I know i sound like a broken record.....but I am hooked on this aspect of litup/cats
Energy: 10+ perfect.....
Strength: 10+ um do you guys have Lit-up anonymous yet, the next month is gonna suck without this stuff LOL...my strength is through the roof right now(for me that is)
Endurance: 10+ stronger for longer/cant beat it
Pump: 10 My upper arms/chest were bulbous.....yup I just used that word!!!! LOL big/full

This is my new favorite PWO.....the things that stand out to me are the strength, focus, and cumulative effects from this product. I will continue to use others, but this will stay in the fold for me for the rest of the year...probably 2 on/1 off till the summer at least!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
nice results.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lit-up is great, my new favorite PW as well. Sorry Andraulic State GT and Premax... move over!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Amen my Brotha LOL...I really like GT but Lit-up has it beat in my honest opinion, hadnt tried pre-max though

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
Ok Ladies LOL....I missed logging yesterday(vday too busy trying to get my wife to give it up). I did shoulders as usual and the biggest highlight were dumbbell presses for 4 sets of 6 and the numbers are as follows: 100's,120's'130's,130's.

Todays leg wkout

Leg extensions 4 sets 150x15

Walking Lunges/Mountain climber 4 sets 135x10 steps per leg/bodyweight 4 count for 10

Ok here is where the fun began LOL...we decided to do squats for 15 reps today...as heavy as possible........YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

225x15
275x15
315x20...still felt good at 15, so I kept going

Leg extension/Leg Curl 4 sets 170/170x15

After that we did calves, 3 exercises 20 reps each.....Smoked!

Focus: 10 Good as ever!
Energy: 10 on point
Strength: 10 Through the roof
Endurance: 10 stronger for longer/cant beat it
Pump: 10 Full legs, the squats really put this over the edge

Ok so this is my last week on the goods and I am thoroughly impressed thus far...I think I will post my final review this thursday. I cant stop saying how awesome Lit-Up is, throw in some black cats and you are in for an incredible ride.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Whoa! 315 x 20 on your last set...that is BEAST, bro! Good job. Good to see you are enjoying LIT-UP so much and I 'm looking forward to reading your final review.

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
I did back today boys and it was epic LOL

Wide pullups 3x10

Wide pulldown/cable rope pullover/hammer strength seated row

4sets of 160x10/50x10/200x10

Deadlift

225x12
315x10
405x8
495x6 PR

Dumbbell row/Standing underhand cable row

4 sets 150'sx10/95x12

All of my ratings remain the same, so i think i will save them for my final review. Overall though my training today was off the hook. I have never deadlifted 495 for more than 3 reps!

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
To increase your reps from 3 to 6 on 495 is absolutely phenomenal, man. Great job!

BIGRAND

BIGRAND

Awards
@ Drooks and Raulob....thanks guys I have been in the zone the past couple months, just trying to get as strong and big as possible without gaining any extra pounds. It has felt good to be able to train at the max without any aches and pains, granted there are still the old nagging injuries...but nothing that stops me from going all out. I havent felt this combination of strength/endurance/recovery since my mid 20's.

Ok now for today's chest workout!

incline dumbell press/flat dumbell flye/uneven crossover pushup from the lat bench

4 sets of 100'sx10/50'sx10/10per side

decline press/decline cable crossover/flat press

4 sets of 225x10/35lb per handle x10/225x10

Close Grip machine press/machine fly/incline cable fly

3 sets of 150x15/130x15/30 per handle x 15

Pumped to the gill today, this workout was fast and brutal. Since i didnt post shoulders monday I will post tomorrow's arm workout (for the first time lol). I wont get to log it till saturday though cause tomorrow evening is going to be really busy. Along with that workout i will post my final review, we are in the home stretch boys and it has been an unbelievable ride!

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
this log should be renamed to:

'big rand is the muthafukin man'

lol! Nice work bro as always, keep it up!

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lit up looks great...im on Jack3d right now...only thing that looks bad is the red 40 dye...other than that cant wait to try..keep up the good work

chubbarock

chubbarock

Awards
  • Established
lit up looks great...im on Jack3d right now...only thing that looks bad is the red 40 dye...other than that cant wait to try..keep up the good work
We will be taking down the coloring in future batches :D