learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Serving Size: 22 Grams (1 level scoop)

Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving

SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX - 10,300mg
L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Beta Alanine, Arginine Alpha Ketoglutarate, Icariin (50%)

MESOWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX - 4,500mg
Di-Creatine Malate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX - 2,025mg
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous, 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione, Naringenin, 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

Other Ingredients
Natural Sweet, Calcium Citrate, VL Mask, Ace-K, Tropical Fruit Fl, Red #40.

Directions
After tolerance has been determined 40 min prior to workout mix one scoop of Mesomorph with 8-10 oz of water, stir adequately and consume immediately on an empty stomach. On non-workout days consume 1/2 scoop Mesomorph mixed in water on an empty stomach.

* No claims found on this web page or in print have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. No claim or opinion about weight loss, bodybuilding or general health on this web page is intended to be, nor should be construed to be, medical advice. Please consult with a healthcare professional before starting any weight loss diet or exercise program.

First off I wanted to thank JudgementDay from APS for allowing me to test out their product and give it some honest feedback!!!!.

First impressions was a nice clean label and a nice small tub.

Flavor -was pretty good 8.5 - 10 stars which is pretty dam good for my ratings. it tasted like a mild grape with a supplement after taste which was not bad at all.

Mix-ability - it mixed perfect 10-10 stars one thing that I really liked about it it was not full of food colors and all the extra crap to make it look better than it is . Not the case here it had a lite tint of purple and that was it .

Endurance - 9- 10 I was doing rep after rep with ease.

Pump - 10-10 this product surprised me and I had some sick ass pumps from this . I love the fullness it gives and it lasted longer than most preworkout drinks I have tried in the past.

Energy - 10-10 I was zinging with energy and never crashed like some energy Pre Workout drinks I have tried.

I think I found a new pump product :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

First off I wanted to thank JudgementDay from APS for allowing me to test out their product and give it some honest feedback!!!!.

First impressions was a nice clean label and a nice small tub.

Flavor -was pretty good 8.5 - 10 stars which is pretty dam good for my ratings. it tasted like a mild grape with a supplement after taste which was not bad at all.

Mix-ability - it mixed perfect 10-10 stars one thing that I really liked about it it was not full of food colors and all the extra crap to make it look better than it is . Not the case here it had a lite tint of purple and that was it .

Endurance - 9- 10 I was doing rep after rep with ease.

Pump - 10-10 this product surprised me and I had some sick ass pumps from this . I love the fullness it gives and it lasted longer than most preworkout drinks I have tried in the past.

Energy - 10-10 I was zinging with energy and never crashed like some energy Pre Workout drinks I have tried.

I think I found a new pump product :D

Thank you for the amazing feedback!

I felt the same way when I first tried Mesomorph, "what an amazing pump!" I didn't think it could be any better....untill I stacked it with Creatine Nitrate:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just wait for the strength gains!!!! this on top of the pump-on top of the energy-on top of increased reps-and you have what i call the best dammed preworkout available.

hey ern, i love this stuff-glad to see you got a chance to try it...:biggthumpup:

tom

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good write up my friend!

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the amazing feedback!

I felt the same way when I first tried Mesomorph, "what an amazing pump!" I didn't think it could be any better....untill I stacked it with Creatine Nitrate:D
You do still have my shipping info ;)