APS Mesomorph

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thumbs up APS Mesomorph

Loved it. 1st time taking this and I just couldn't get enough. My current routine is to help me get ready for a short 5k this weekend with many different obstacles along the course. But as far as the feeling I am still slightly energized from it. I did roughly an hour and half workout that was a lot of body wight, light weight db, bosu work...thought I was done for the day but took a slight break to get some food b.c I hadn't eaten in forever and then went back in for round two which was another 30 mins. Great feeling. Love the product.. might have to be something I invest in over the coming months.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KillaK2010 View Post
    Loved it. 1st time taking this and I just couldn't get enough. My current routine is to help me get ready for a short 5k this weekend with many different obstacles along the course. But as far as the feeling I am still slightly energized from it. I did roughly an hour and half workout that was a lot of body wight, light weight db, bosu work...thought I was done for the day but took a slight break to get some food b.c I hadn't eaten in forever and then went back in for round two which was another 30 mins. Great feeling. Love the product.. might have to be something I invest in over the coming months.
    Good review. The benefits add up with time. I noticed strength increases right around the second week. One great benefit is less water retention versus the traditional monohydrate version.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Good review. The benefits add up with time. I noticed strength increases right around the second week. One great benefit is less water retention versus the traditional monohydrate version.
    mesomorph is all win
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Thats what I'm taking about

Thanks for the review Killak2010!

Agreed Tom Mesomorph is all Win
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by KillaK2010 View Post
    Good luck with the 5k killa.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph + EC?
    By p0fell0w in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2011, 11:18 AM
  2. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:33 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph