APS Mesomorph

KillaK2010

Awards
Loved it. 1st time taking this and I just couldn't get enough. My current routine is to help me get ready for a short 5k this weekend with many different obstacles along the course. But as far as the feeling I am still slightly energized from it. I did roughly an hour and half workout that was a lot of body wight, light weight db, bosu work...thought I was done for the day but took a slight break to get some food b.c I hadn't eaten in forever and then went back in for round two which was another 30 mins. Great feeling. Love the product.. might have to be something I invest in over the coming months.
:lmao: :biggthumpup:

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loved it. 1st time taking this and I just couldn't get enough. My current routine is to help me get ready for a short 5k this weekend with many different obstacles along the course. But as far as the feeling I am still slightly energized from it. I did roughly an hour and half workout that was a lot of body wight, light weight db, bosu work...thought I was done for the day but took a slight break to get some food b.c I hadn't eaten in forever and then went back in for round two which was another 30 mins. Great feeling. Love the product.. might have to be something I invest in over the coming months.
Good review. The benefits add up with time. I noticed strength increases right around the second week. One great benefit is less water retention versus the traditional monohydrate version.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good review. The benefits add up with time. I noticed strength increases right around the second week. One great benefit is less water retention versus the traditional monohydrate version.
mesomorph is all win:biggthumpup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what I'm taking about:D

Thanks for the review Killak2010!

Agreed Tom Mesomorph is all Win:D

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the 5k killa.