Quest for Lean Mass!!! - AnabolicMinds.com

Quest for Lean Mass!!!

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Wink Quest for Lean Mass!!!

I am 23 years old and been training for 6+ years seriously. I work out 5 days a week sometimes a little more depending. I have a really good diet, however I am still learning. I discovered prohormones last summer and thats when I realized I must have MOOORE. My overall longterm goal is 185+ at around 8% bf. I am currently probably 11% bf. I have been lerking for far too long and am ready to start my next cycle.

I am looking for lean/dry gains through 1 or two prohormones. If its two ph's then only one methel. I would really like to be starting this thread on test prop and tren ace... but I will leave the pinning for this summer

At any rate my previous experience is with H-Drol which was amazing, I gained 12 lbs on it and it has definately changed my body composition/ made muscles come out I never knew I had.

I have been looking running IBE Epistane with 11-OXO while also running an AI to get rid of some water retention etc. (had some on H-drol) and of course Nolva and cycle assist, multivitamins, glucosamine/chon, fish oil, etc will also be used.

I know Superdrol clones (M-drol) are the king of all ph's but I have heard of the ****ty long and short term effects and Im not interested.

So I would like to stack two prohormones for 5 weeks for lean dry maintainable gains

What do you guys think / have had experience with that I can get a hold of?
    Liggght Weight!!!

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The SAME thread/post has been responded to in Quest for Lean Mass!!! - there is no need for the same questions to be asked in another subforum, especially if not the appropriate subforum for it.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

R1Balla said I posted in the wrong spot and the wrong people would be answering so I put the post in the correct spot so I could get the CORRECT information. If I knew how to delete the original thread I would
    Liggght Weight!!!
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by geminderh View Post
    R1Balla said I posted in the wrong spot and the wrong people would be answering so I put the post in the correct spot so I could get the CORRECT information. If I knew how to delete the original thread I would
    I see - I didn't realize that, so my apologies if I was harsh. As the OP of a thread, you should be able to delete it - instead of editing your post, delete it (unless that has changed with the rest of the changes here.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee