Searching for pumps with APS (sponsored)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First and foremost I would like to thank Judgement Day and APS for hooking it up with this killer stack! I recieved this stack about a month ago and I was halfway though my log and this stack has been in the back of my mind the entire time. The anticipation has been killing me!!!! Especially from all the logs I been following from everyone here on AM and reading review after review on how all these APS products are simply the best they have ever had. I think I have even had a couple wet dreams about this stack a couple nights :ugh2:

Anyway on the the stack.... drumroll please....

First up we have the APS stack

For pre-workout I will be using mesomorph. From what I read in the reviews of other members this product is no joke and I will be starting off with about a half scoop and see how that goes and will increase if needed (or for fun :bigok: )

The KING of pre-workout powders!

Mesomorph, the complete pre-workout powder that is the only product on the market to deliver FULL CLINICAL DOSAGE AMOUNTS of its state-of-the-art ingredient! No fillers and no crash!

Why is Mesomorph so effective?

Mesomorph is the first to deliver full doses of its key active ingredients, not half doses typically seen in these types of formulas. Mesomorph also contains ample amounts of the super supplement Icariin 50 not seen in other powders and Creatinol-O-Phosphate for maximum performance!

• No fillers means no upset stomach or bloating!
• Alpha-Male aggression.
• Endless endurance. The last rep feels like the first allowing you to push harder & longer.
• Up to 4 times more muscle-building, energy-igniting active ingredients over other leading brands.
• Over 4000mg of beta alanine and over 5000mg of citrulline malate in each serving!
• Most comprehensive Thermo-energy matrix ever put in a pre-workout powder.
• Skin-splitting vascularity and insane pumps!

Mesomorph
Serving Size: 15.5 grams
Servings Per Container: 25

Amount Per Serving:
SYNTHENOX-CARNOSINE/NITRIC OXIDE SYNTHESIZING COMPLEX 6,500MG:
Beta Alanine, L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1, Arginine AKG, Icariin (50%)

MESOSWELL-CELL VOLUMIZING ATP MATRIX 4,500MG:
Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

NEUROMORPH-NEURO ENERGIZED STIMULANT MATRIX 1,870MG:
Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 dimethylamylamine Extract)

APS nitric Oxide product below is some info on it. Will be used pre-workout as directed on the bottle. Will start off with 6 caps.

APS Nitrozine is the first product in the pre-workout/nitric oxide category to combine the two ingredients, GPLC & Agmatine Sulfate, both clinically proven to improve nitric oxide levels. It is a well-known fact, by now, that arginine in any form does not produce nitric oxide. This was all based on precursor theory. However, this does not change the simple fact that nitric oxide is still vital to superior workout performance. So just how do we elevate nitric oxide levels now that we know arginine is a bust? The answer is simple, Nitrozine.

Nitrozine is a revolutionary, science-backed nitric oxide phenomenon the likes of which have never been seen before. The nucleus of this powerhouse is APS Glycotine, a precision ratio (4.5:1) glycocarn/agmatine sulfate matrix which finally allows you to experience the true power of real nitric oxide production. There are numerous human clinicals showing that glycocarn is everything that arginine was supposed to be. Equally exciting is agmatine sulfate which not only produces nitric oxide, but is also an irreversible inhibitor of nitric oxide synthase (pesky little enzyme that degrades N.O.) so that all this nitric oxide remains available and effective in your system. Finally, theobromine is added to support agmatine sulfate's role in promoting a positive mood/sense of well being. It also joins both of the other two in promoting vasodialation (the only stimulant that actually vasodialates not vasoconstricts). These three fit together like a perfect puzzle to create the most effective vasodialating, mood enhancing, nitric oxide booster ever developed.

For test boosting I will be taking testatropin. This looks to be another great product from what I have seen in andrews log and cant wait to try it out.

APS Nutrition has done it again with Testatropin. If you are looking for the strongest test booster and libido enhancer on the market, APS Nutrition has some great news. Testatropin is here! Blended with the highest purity extracts available Testitropin can also help increase growth hormone levels which can lead to faster recovery and increased lean muscle.*

● Raises “free testosterone” levels.
● Reduces estrogen levels.
● Growth hormone & libido booster.
● Drastic improvements in body composition sense of well being.
● Testatropin creates a synergy of the most ideal & science-backed ingredients for testosterone, GH, & estrogen optimization.

TestatropinV2
Serving size: 6 capsules Servings per container:15
Amount per serving
Proprietary Blend 3645 mg......................
D-aspartic acid, Coleus Forskholii 20%,
Indole-3-carbinol, Xanthoparmelia
Scabrosa 6:1, 25R Spirostan-6-one-3-one,
Muncuna pruriens 60% extract, Zinc Citrate.

**So that is the stack that APS blessed me with. But this is the old stack. While I was finishing up my last log I was following other APS logs on their Creatine Nitrate and considering all the AMAZING reviews I heard about it and the recent BOGO sale on APS I couldnt pass up the chance to add it into the madness so along with the above products I will also be taking the infamous....

Creatine nitrate by APS is a vastly superior patented creatine that has much better water solubility than any creatine thus far!You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by roadmap vascularity all wrapped in a tight,dry show quality package. Nitrates are the answer all physique enthusiests have been waiting for,not only do they make the ingredient they are bonded to more effective but they also provide more vasodialation and vascularity than ANY current N.O./pump product offers.In fact nothing else even comes close.We add vitamin C to avoid any potential nitrate tolerance and there you have it!The most exciting non-hormonal muscle building,skin tearing,vein popping product to ever hit the market. Basically You have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide)all in one bottle. This will go down as one of the biggest discoveries in sports nutrition history and for good reason. Don’t wait another day to start this revolutionary scientific breakthrough! Creatine nitrate can also be found in our category dominating pre-workout powder

So there is my APS stack and this is what I am feeling inside just thinking about it :aargh:

Other Supplements:

Along with these products I will also be taking just the basics:

●Scivation Xtend - to be taken intra workout and also will be taken during gpp, grappling, and cardio sessions
●NPs Bulk EGCG - 325mg taken 4 times a day
●A mix of Nutra's NaRALA & yellow gold with some Cassia Cinnamon - for pre post workout carb meals
●NP's Cissus Quadrangularis - 2.4g to be taken 3 times a day

•I also am going to be experimenting with a stack of Policosanol, Alpha-lipoic acid (300mg), and Garlic extract (200mg). I got the suggestion from a book I have been reading (4 hr body) It will be taken pre meals except for the Policosanol which 25mg will be taken pre bed only.

Also I will be taking basics like multivitamin, greens and berry mix, probiotic, fish oil & CLA

Diet:

So far I have had the attidue of all or nothing when it comes to carbs. I have either been on a keto type diet or a eat whatever you want type diet. With this one I am going to try and stay a little more in between.

The 3 main principles I will be focusing on are:
●Calorie control
●Maintaining stable insulin levels
●Eating food that will give my food the the most nutrients and are high quality food.

I am going to be more concerned with the quality of my food selection more than anything else. I have recently read the "Paleo Diet" and am convinced that I simply don't need grains in my diet. This will also influence the selection of food I eat.

The goal of every meal is:
● Have protein and fats with veggies and/or fruit.
●Eat 2 fruit servings a day
●Eat AT LEAST 3 servings of green veggies a day.

As for starchy carbs I will eat them either in the morning with breakfeast if non-workout day or post workout. They will be either red potatoes, sweet potatoes, or quiona. I will be taking the mix of cinnamon, na-rala, and YG prior to these carbs meals.

I will allow myself a cheat meal once a week and if I feel necessary I may have like a carb reffed day or two here and there but I am going to try and feel myself out and see if this is even needed or not.

Workout plan

I have been doing 5/3/1 and I loved it but since I am taking time off school and devoteing more of my time to jui jitsu and judo again I am going to switch more workout to something else I feel will be more helpful to the sport.

The goals I am shooting for are
●Limit Strength (the amount of force I can generate for one all out effort)
●Hypertrophy
●Fat loss
●Endurance.

I am going to be utilizing the:
●Maximal effort method
●Repeated effort method

For ME I will use about 75-90% of my 1RM for low reps
For RE I will use about 40-50% of my 1RM and do as many reps as possible.

I should get amazing pumps with the RE method and the above APS products.

I will also be incorporating some time under tension type work along with grip work either in my workouts or on off days. I will lift 3 days a week and on off days will be doing either judo, jui-jitsu, and/or boxing. On these days I will be doing some GPP work, circuits, and/or intervals. This pretty much sums up my workout plan.

Conclusion

Again thanks to judgement day and APS for this chance! I am going to be loading from my last 5/3/1 run and will be doing some light lifting, lots of streching and foam rolling and maybe go to a sauna if I am lucky. Will be officially starting the log in about a week I just wanted to get the post up and get this started! If anyone was following along with my last log I was feeling super lethargic toward the end of it and just lost all desire and energy to lift, hopefully the mesomorph along with the other APS products will be the slap in the face I need to get back into it and get back that get up and kill it attitude. Stay tuned and find out

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reserved

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here to watch you become a believer in APS and Creatine Nitrate!

Looks like I'm a bit late for that though... ;)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess we found out who got the big stack haha. Cant wait to see how you like it Josh.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killer start!!!! only thing is you posted the old formula of Mesomorph and TestatropinV2

Mesomorph

Amount Per Serving:

Di-creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate, L-Taurine, Creatinol-O-Phosphate, Agmatine Sulfate

Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester), Methylxanthine Anhydrous (Caffeine), 3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (Theobromine), Naringenin, 1,3 dimethylamylamine Extract)

TestatropinV2
Amount per serving

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Aye the testatropin's formula looks great!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Juts checkin' in before a day of work. Looks like it's gonna be another great log my man!! Got some off their goodies as well for the future. Can't wait to see how this works out for ya!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here to watch you become a believer in APS and Creatine Nitrate!

Looks like I'm a bit late for that though... ;)
Oh I am one already! This is just gonna re-enforce those beliefs :usa2:
omg im so jealous
:biglaugh:

I guess we found out who got the big stack
haha. Cant wait to see how you like it Josh.
:biggthumpup: yup and I made it even bigger adding in the Creatine Nitrate to the fun!
Killer start!!!! only thing is you posted the old formula of Mesomorph and TestatropinV2

Mesomorph

Amount Per Serving:

TestatropinV2
Amount per serving
thank you sir :biggthumpup:

thanks for subbing bud

Aye the testatropin's formula looks great!
yes indeed it does

That is one hell of a stack, im jealous.
:stick:

Juts checkin' in before a day of work. Looks like it's gonna be another great log my man!! Got some off their goodies as well for the future. Can't wait to see how this works out for ya!!
thanks bro! I cant wait either..

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Holy crap thats epic, haha.

If you respond as well to the test.v2 as I did, you're in for one hell of a ride.

what flavor of mesomorph do you have? they both tasted like grapefruit to me haha . . . still amazing though.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im here buddy!! I wont lie im super jealous!! Im lovin the Meso and Creatine Nitrate and adding in all those other goodies, holy crap!!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JD promised me some Meso samples...I'm thinking he forgot :(

APS NUTRITION

Awards
No he didn't forget.He sent in the request we were just behind with some of the samples.think they are on the way,if not they will be Mon or tues.But JD did his job......he always does.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No he didn't forget.He sent in the request we were just behind with some of the samples.think they are on the way,if not they will be Mon or tues.But JD did his job......he always does.
Good to hear. I have been anxiously checking my mail lol. Twice a day at times! It's gonna be my last pre I take for a workout before I run my Reset A.D. and I plan to stock up on preworkout supps in the mean time.

APS is really comin out with some good stuff!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy crap thats epic, haha.

If you respond as well to the test.v2 as I did, you're in for one hell of a ride.

what flavor of mesomorph do you have? they both tasted like grapefruit to me haha . . . still amazing though.
I am hoping I respond as well as you did to the TestV2. I believe I got the grape flavor, I will have to go upstairs and double check on it. I have it stashed away hidden so I wouldnt be tempted to take it early. If I left it out it would have just been taunting me all day long for the past month :stick:

Im here buddy!! I wont lie im super jealous!! Im lovin the Meso and Creatine Nitrate and adding in all those other goodies, holy crap!!
Thanks for stopping by the log bud! I am hoping this goes as well as it looks. I got all the makings of a great transformation here.

JD promised me some Meso samples...I'm thinking he forgot :(
I have known JD for some time now and he is a very honest stand up guy. If he said he is gonna send you some samples then he will. There might have been a shipping delay or maybe he just ran out at the moment. I know since APS came back into the scene all of the boards have been raving about them and they are prolly in high demand right now.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have known JD for some time now and he is a very honest stand up guy. If he said he is gonna send you some samples then he will. There might have been a shipping delay or maybe he just ran out at the moment. I know since APS came back into the scene all of the boards have been raving about them and they are prolly in high demand right now.
Thanks for the kind words brotha:D

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
I'll be taking pointers form this log, as my new workout will be something similar. I won't be using the same supps, still trying to cut some pudge, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use mostly the same lifts/cardio and such. Perfect timing buddy!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes Sir he definetely does. You got yourself a very good rep there. Its like a match made in supplement heaven! A honest guy for a honest company.

Now tell us what this new secret product is already!!!!!!!!!!! :soapbox:

Good to hear. I have been anxiously checking my mail lol. Twice a day at times! It's gonna be my last pre I take for a workout before I run my Reset A.D. and I plan to stock up on preworkout supps in the mean time.

APS is really comin out with some good stuff!
Yes they are. I have heard nothing but positive things about their current lineup and according to JD they have alot more things coming. The only hint he gave us was that the next thing to be released is gonna be revolutionary and going to change the supplement game! A ingredient that is brand new and never been used before. Something that will blow your mind!!!!!!! I cant wait to hear what it is

Thanks for the kind words brotha:D
meant it all brotha! It easy to speak highly of someone such as yourself and I am sure every member of AM whho has ever had a convo with you before will agree :grouphug:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be taking pointers form this log, as my new workout will be something similar. I won't be using the same supps, still trying to cut some pudge, but I'm pretty sure I'll be able to use mostly the same lifts/cardio and such. Perfect timing buddy!!
I am flattered sir.. I am resting this week (deload) and will be starting the lifts next week. Anything you need just let me know. If I put a lift up that you are unfamiliar with I can post pictures or a video or something. I am mainly focused on jui-jitsu right now. I am looking to compete in an upcoming event so want to get some sweeps and transitions down packed. 2 of the goals of my workout are to build up my latic acid threshold and gain explosive strength. If your looking to copy my workout I can PM it to you the complete layout if you like. You still grappling?

WOW! Nice stack! Can't wait to see how this goes. I'm IN.
Thanks and welcome to the fun :biggthumpup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
JudoJosh

A ingredient that is brand new and never been used before. Something that will blow your mind!!!!!!!

He changed his statement right after he said it was the first in it's category.

APS Nutrition

Let me change my previous statement a little.What I meant to say was it is the first product in it's category that SHOULD do what the others before it claimed to do.

Look at how good APS made Creatine work, wait untill you see the next product :147:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
subbed! Josh, you can start logging now. :lmao:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, yeah I'm still grappling boss. I'm laughing because that's the main reason I'm trimming down, I look like the Michelin Man in a rash guard. My one buddy at work wanted to take a class, and my wife begged me to take it with him, as he's only 125 lbs soaking wet, and 1 inch shorter than me. I went from 223lbs mid last month to 200lbs even as of today. Of course, my strength has dropped from that quick of a weight drop, but no biggie, I was easily handling all the guys at the class (Mainly because they primarily teach Tae Kwon Do there), whether it was stand-up or ground work, and keep in mind, I'm not that good really. My buddy is enjoying it immensely, so that makes it worthwhile for me. I was teaching him how to slip punches and counter the plum clinch the other day and explained that he'll get way better technique as he won't be able to out-muscle anyone there, forcing him to improve speed and technique. He'll steamroll someone then once he's up against someone the same weight as him, hopefully, as his strength will be relevant then, and his technique/speed will be improved. I just laugh every time he grabs a leg for a take down, he looks like a little dog humping someone's leg,lol. If I get time, just for giggles, I'll post a pic of us side-by-side in an upcoming log.

On a side note, your gonna kill it at the event, they need to have that trophy all shined up for ya!!
1z54201.jpg.gif

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
did i miss anything?

give it hell, josh.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed! Josh, you can start logging now. :lmao:
thanks! I was waiting for at least one of my paleo buddies to come join me :D

Hehe, yeah I'm still grappling boss. I'm laughing because that's the main reason I'm trimming down, I look like the Michelin Man in a rash guard. My one buddy at work wanted to take a class, and my wife begged me to take it with him, as he's only 125 lbs soaking wet, and 1 inch shorter than me. I went from 223lbs mid last month to 200lbs even as of today. Of course, my strength has dropped from that quick of a weight drop, but no biggie, I was easily handling all the guys at the class (Mainly because they primarily teach Tae Kwon Do there), whether it was stand-up or ground work, and keep in mind, I'm not that good really. My buddy is enjoying it immensely, so that makes it worthwhile for me. I was teaching him how to slip punches and counter the plum clinch the other day and explained that he'll get way better technique as he won't be able to out-muscle anyone there, forcing him to improve speed and technique. He'll steamroll someone then once he's up against someone the same weight as him, hopefully, as his strength will be relevant then, and his technique/speed will be improved. I just laugh every time he grabs a leg for a take down, he looks like a little dog humping someone's leg,lol. If I get time, just for giggles, I'll post a pic of us side-by-side in an upcoming log.

On a side note, your gonna kill it at the event, they need to have that trophy all shined up for ya!!View attachment 37116
23lbs is a GREAT accomplishment! :biggthumpup: My heaviest was 240 with about 30+% BF. I am very technical, I rather relay on my techniques rather than using brute strength. Since your friend is so small he will be at an advantage because he will be FORCED to learn technique rather than his strength. Most of the people at my place try and man handle you and if you have a good defense you can just sweep and transiont to various controls and wait for them to get gassed or wait for the moment and than attack. I barely ever attack. How long have you been grappling for BTW?

Also that is one SEXY throw in that clip! I didnt really see that coming. I like it I am gonna have to try it on our teacher the next time we randori hopefully I will pull it off :fingersx:

did i miss anything?

give it hell, josh.
Nope we are still pre-gaming here.. :popcorn: I am taking it easy this week (deload) just finished 8 weeks of 5/3/1 and want to let myself rest a bit before jumping into this. Thanks for joining the log, with your experience with APS products I am hoping to get some tips or insight. I saw your suggestion of emptying the CN caps into the mesomorph so I am gonna be trying that as soon as I start :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
QUESTION TO EVERYONE WHO HAS TAKEN MESOMORPH ALREADY...

do you think it will be wise to take say a half or quarter scoop of meso before my jui-jitsu or judo? I am only thinking of doing this for the extra energy and mental clarity but I am wondering if I would experience pumps too much during. It may interfer with the grappling.

Any insight guys?

Is this a dumb idea or screw it and go for it?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

do you think it will be wise to take say a half or quarter scoop of meso before my jui-jitsu or judo? I am only thinking of doing this for the extra energy and mental clarity but I am wondering if I would experience pumps too much during. It may interfer with the grappling.

Any insight guys?

I would give it a try, I used Mesomorph for boxing a few times and felt amazing, I don't think it would cause an over pump, I don't find Creatine Nitrate is that type of product, I find it gives the crazy pump but allows you to keep going and going.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would give it a try, I used Mesomorph for boxing a few times and felt amazing, I don't think it would cause an over pump, I don't find Creatine Nitrate is that type of product, I find it gives the crazy pump but allows you to keep going and going.
thanks I might take a half scoop wednesday prior to ju-jitsu class.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
He changed his statement right after he said it was the first in it's category.

Look at how good APS made Creatine work, wait untill you see the next product :147:
Is that some sort of hint?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is that some sort of hint?
So it is an improvement of an exsiting ingredient.. hmmm... L-Glutmine nitrate? BCAA nitrate? Is it even a nitrate product? Maybe a cortisol product? or joint product? A AI product that we can stack with testatropin? So many options who knows what it will be

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's the first product in it's category that SHOULD do what the others before it claimed to do.

Lets just say our upcoming new release product contains 100 times more then the others on the market:) (you guys are thinking....THAT COULD BE ANYTHING) lol

Everyone needs to keep there eyes open....

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
It's the first product in it's category that SHOULD do what the others before it claimed to do.

Lets just say our upcoming new release product contains 100 times more then the others on the market:) (you guys are thinking....THAT COULD BE ANYTHING) lol

:shocked: eyes open now what?

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Oh and that better not be 100 times more expensive either!

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
thanks! I was waiting for at least one of my paleo buddies to come join me :D

23lbs is a GREAT accomplishment! :biggthumpup: My heaviest was 240 with about 30+% BF. I am very technical, I rather relay on my techniques rather than using brute strength. Since your friend is so small he will be at an advantage because he will be FORCED to learn technique rather than his strength. Most of the people at my place try and man handle you and if you have a good defense you can just sweep and transiont to various controls and wait for them to get gassed or wait for the moment and than attack. I barely ever attack. How long have you been grappling for BTW?

Also that is one SEXY throw in that clip! I didnt really see that coming. I like it I am gonna have to try it on our teacher the next time we randori hopefully I will pull it off :fingersx:

Nope we are still pre-gaming here.. :popcorn: I am taking it easy this week (deload) just finished 8 weeks of 5/3/1 and want to let myself rest a bit before jumping into this. Thanks for joining the log, with your experience with APS products I am hoping to get some tips or insight. I saw your suggestion of emptying the CN caps into the mesomorph so I am gonna be trying that as soon as I start :thumbsup:
I've been rolling now off and on for the last 10 years. I'm not that good, but it doesn't keep me from trying. I'm sure I'm nowhere near as technical as you are, I tend to compensate for it with added strength/patience. My biggest problem is no leg co-ordination, it's so pathetic it's funny. I boxed in high school, and have taken numerous forms of martial arts, but I still have 2 left feet, and very tight hip flexors. Various drills and such have improved my footwork somewhat, but it's nowhere near where it should be at this point. I had that problem when playing raquetball, so I played front wall more, as I have quick hands but slow feet.

I hear ya on letting them gas, most people don't understand how much it takes outta ya when someone is riding you. What I'm teaching my buddy is that if you go for a move, you give up control 90% of the time, and since he wrestled, that's hard for him to do.

I'm excited to tap into my APS stash, but all in due time. This log looks like it's gonna be another awesome one, can't wait!!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Any insight guys?

Do it! BigT uses it for shoveling snow and throwing salt, might as well use it for Judo!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Do it! BigT uses it for shoveling snow and throwing salt, might as well use it for Judo!
LMAO! I saw that. Yeah, I would think you'd be fine on a half or quarter dose like that. Only one way to know for sure. Come back and tell us how it went.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Oh and that better not be 100 times more expensive either!
Nope better price ;)
So this new product contains an already existing ingredient but 100x more of it than any other existing product AND it is gonna be cheaper!?!? :eek:

WOW! APS is turning into my favorite company :D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahaha ok you can close them lol, Just make sure there open for tomorrow :biggthumpup:
WHAT? WAIT.. This was posted yesterday so does that mean we find out today??? :clap:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Caffeine?

1,3 Dimeth?

T2/T3/T4?

DNP?

Ephedrine?

The possibilities are endless!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been rolling now off and on for the last 10 years. I'm not that good, but it doesn't keep me from trying. I'm sure I'm nowhere near as technical as you are, I tend to compensate for it with added strength/patience. My biggest problem is no leg co-ordination, it's so pathetic it's funny. I boxed in high school, and have taken numerous forms of martial arts, but I still have 2 left feet, and very tight hip flexors. Various drills and such have improved my footwork somewhat, but it's nowhere near where it should be at this point. I had that problem when playing raquetball, so I played front wall more, as I have quick hands but slow feet.

I hear ya on letting them gas, most people don't understand how much it takes outta ya when someone is riding you. What I'm teaching my buddy is that if you go for a move, you give up control 90% of the time, and since he wrestled, that's hard for him to do.

I'm excited to tap into my APS stash, but all in due time. This log looks like it's gonna be another awesome one, can't wait!!
Wow 10 years! That's ALOT longer then me. I would say I did judo off and on for about a year and than school got in the way and I was a bum for a year and now I am back but doing jui-jitsu. I have only been doing BJJ for maybe 3 months now. You are prolly WAAY better then I am. I feel you on the whole two left feet thing. I have really bad cooridnation, part of the reason why I want to learn boxing is to learn foot work. When I did judo the teacher would always be correcting my foot placement. I have a bad habit of crossing my legs instead of shuffling. Hip flexors and my hamstrings are my Achilles heel too. I just keep stretching and foam rolling them and hopefully one day they will loosen up. I have a couple different hip flexor things I do that I can share with you if you like.

About people getting gased I notice alot of them think they need to improve cardio to remedy this so they go running on a treadmill. I think this is wrong personally. Running will utilize your aerobic energy pathway but in a grappling match you are gonna be using your lactic and alactic pathways way more than aerobic. A more effective way of training so you don't get gassed as fast is to train anaerobicly and push your lactic acid threshold. I think this will carry over to grappling way better than jogging on a treadmill for 2 hours.

What's your APS stash consist of?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ima crack open the mesomorph tomorrow (Wednesday) and take a quarter scoop and will post up how it goes.

do work brother
Thanks! Great to have another paleo brother following along! :thumbsup:

BTW I looked up the ALCAR on nutraplanet and saw it is acetyl l-carnite, I think I may have a bottle of this in my supplement shelf. If so I am gonna try it out before BJJ next week and see if I see an improved focus. Do you k ow if this is ok to stack with Beta Aline? BA was suggested to me for increased endurance so it is something I wanted to try too before BJJ.

Thanks for the input and advice buddy

LMAO! I saw that. Yeah, I would think you'd be fine on a half or quarter dose like that. Only one way to know for sure. Come back and tell us how it went.
I am gonna give it a shot tomorrow and I'll post up how it goes. Only way to find out if something works for you is to experiment right

"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's more expensive, but i recommend lclt over alcar. great for aggression-at least for me.