APS Mesomorph and Nitrozine with a side of Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    APS Mesomorph and Nitrozine with a side of Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)


    JD hooked it up and I got a tub of the new Mesomorph along with 2 bottles of Nitrozine!!! Thanks JudgementDay and APS!!!

    Nirtozine:
    Serving Size: 6 capsules
    Servings Per Container: 15 Amount
    Per Serving% Daily
    Value*GLYCOTINE vasogenic proprietary matrix GLYCOCARN**(GPLC), agmatine sulfate,3,7-dihydro-3,7-dimethyl-1h-purine-2,6-dione (aka Theobromine) 4500 mg



    Mesomorph
    Mesomorph Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 15.5 gm (One Level scoop)
    Servings Per Container 25

    Synthenox-Carnosine/Nitric Oxide Synthesizing Complex 6500mg
    Beta Alanine
    L-Citruline DL-Malate 2:1
    AAKG
    Icariin (50%)

    Mesowell-Cell Volumizing ATP Matrix 4,500mg
    Di-Creatine Malate
    Creatine Nitrate (750mg)
    L-Taurine
    Creatinol-O-Phosphate
    Agmatine Sulfate

    Neromorph-Neuro Energized Simulant Matrix: 1870mg
    Glucoronolactone
    Thiamizine (Thiamine Disulfide Butyrate Ester)
    Methylxanthine Anhydrous
    3 7-Dihydro-3,7-Dimethyl-1H-Purine-2,6-Dione (aka Theobromine)
    Naringin
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine


    I still have several servings of Creatine Nitrate left over, so I'll be throwing those in here as well to see how they stack with Mesomorph and Nitrozine. I'll try Nitrozine by itself, Mesomorph by itself, Nitrozine with Creatine Nitrate, Nitrozine with Mesomorph, and of course Nitrozine with Mesomorph.

    I have had the most incredible pumps while using Creatine Nitrate, so it'll be interesting to see how it compares to Nitrozine, and how well they stack. In my previous Creatine Nitrate log I tried stacking with Agmatine Sulfate, but got little extra out of it. Finally I found my sweet spot with Creatine Nitrate is ~3g (8 caps) preworkout.


    I'm really excited to give this a run since the old Mesomorph was my favorite, and now with the reformulation I'm looking forward to feeling the improvements!

    GAME ON!

  2. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 1:

    8 caps of Nitrozine about 30 minutes pre-workout.

    Back:

    Pull-ups: BW x 10; BW x 8; +25 x 3; +10 x 5; +10 x 5
    Deadlift: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 315 x 8; 405 x 3; 455 x 1; 405 x 3; 405 x 3
    Low Cable Row: 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 8
    WG Lat Pulldown: 180 x 10; 195 x 10; 195 x 10; 195 x 10
    Lat Traction Machine: 100 x 10; 120 x 10; 140 x 10; 160 x 10; 180 x 10

    I was impressed with the back fullness that I had during this workout. I felt thick and wide! DLs went up really smooth and easy, could've done 475 without much problem, but I am taking it slow getting back up to weight from a hamstring pull. The rows and pulldowns felt great too, and really focused on feeling the contraction in my lats on the pull-ups.

    Afterwards getting ready in the lockeroom, I noticed really nice width on my lats. My back definitely felt swole, though I generally don't get pumps in my lats/back. Nitrozine, it gives you wings!

    I can already tell I'm going to like Nitrozine! Legs tomorrow!
  3. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hell yeah! This is gonna be the bomb!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629266
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Nice thanks for the invite Milas.
  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Nice thanks for the invite Milas.
    x2-this looks like ahellava stack.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hell yeah! This is gonna be the bomb!
    Hell yeah it is! Now I'll have tried out the 3 main pump ingredients: creatine nitrate, GPLC, and agmatine sulfate. Which one will reign supreme?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Nice thanks for the invite Milas.
    Good to have you on board, though I'll have to doctor up my DL numbers now...

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    x2-this looks like ahellava stack.
    Anything that can get me a little closer to your results!
  7. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629266
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Good to have you on board, though I'll have to doctor up my DL numbers now...
    Lol u r a funny guy. I do encourage the heavy deadlifting though
  8. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Lol u r a funny guy. I do encourage the heavy deadlifting though
    Yeah, you are going to have one CRAZY run at those DLs coming up. I can't wait to watch the numbers fly (and hopefully more videos!)! 725, I can see it already!

  9. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Hell yeah it is! Now I'll have tried out the 3 main pump ingredients: creatine nitrate, GPLC, and agmatine sulfate. Which one will reign supreme?

    Creatine Nitrate for pumps, I think GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate for Vascularity, Nitrozine has Agmatine Sulfate in it as well.

    I say take all 3 Thats what I'll be doing, got my package today, it should have some Nitrozine inside, can't wait to try it out, I get to pick it up at the post office sometime after 4pm
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, you are going to have one CRAZY run at those DLs coming up. I can't wait to watch the numbers fly (and hopefully more videos!)! 725, I can see it already!
    of course-he is a member of T.O.M.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Creatine Nitrate for pumps, I think GPLC and Agmatine Sulfate for Vascularity, Nitrozine has Agmatine Sulfate in it as well.

    I say take all 3 Thats what I'll be doing, got my package today, it should have some Nitrozine inside, can't wait to try it out, I get to pick it up at the post office sometime after 4pm
    Damn, I didn't check for lat veins. I want to see those so bad!!! I may need to get bf% a little lower first...

    Yeah, I can't wait to try all 3 together! I still have some SNS Agmatine Sulfate caps/powder to add in the mix as well. I'll have to save it for a high-volume arms day and take before/after measurements!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    of course-he is a member of T.O.M.
    You and your exclusive clubs! I'm gonna have to start one called M.O.M.
    waitwut...
  13. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    You and your exclusive clubs! I'm gonna have to start one called M.O.M.
    waitwut...
    M.O.M.=might of milas, lol.
  14. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    M.O.M.=might of milas, lol.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  15. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thanks for the VIP style invite lol
  16. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Reps for all the gentleman in the room! (just left the chiropractor - he fixed me!!)

  17. Senior Member
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1204
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    In for this. Kill it bro
  18. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Reps for all the gentleman in the room! (just left the chiropractor - he fixed me!!)
    I've had my reservations about going to a chiropractor. My wife and son go, and really like it, but I'm not sure it's for me. Just seems odd getting my spine and stuff jostled around (and expensive to get started)...

    Do you really like it?
  19. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks for the VIP style invite lol
    Only one way to invite a cop in your thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    In for this. Kill it bro
    Send me a link to yours when it gets going!
  20. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I've had my reservations about going to a chiropractor. My wife and son go, and really like it, but I'm not sure it's for me. Just seems odd getting my spine and stuff jostled around (and expensive to get started)...

    Do you really like it?
    I go about once a month and I believe it help keeps the injures away.. I LOVE IT been going for bout 3 years now. My chrio is one of the best there is works on a bunch of guys from the White Soxs and Bears. Today Jim Thome was getting worked on before me lol

    So I highly recommend it

  21. Senior Member
    Orangatang's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  176 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,103
    Rep Power
    1204
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    50.81%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I go about once a month and I believe it help keeps the injures away.. I LOVE IT been going for bout 3 years now. My chrio is one of the best there is works on a bunch of guys from the White Soxs and Bears. Today Jim Thome was getting worked on before me lol

    So I highly recommend it
    I got a back injury (a spondylolisthesis where a vertebrae shifts off of the adjacent vertebrae) and the repeated visists to the chiropractor fixed the problem I have the xrays to prove it.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I go about once a month and I believe it help keeps the injures away.. I LOVE IT been going for bout 3 years now. My chrio is one of the best there is works on a bunch of guys from the White Soxs and Bears. Today Jim Thome was getting worked on before me lol

    So I highly recommend it
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I got a back injury (a spondylolisthesis where a vertebrae shifts off of the adjacent vertebrae) and the repeated visists to the chiropractor fixed the problem I have the xrays to prove it.
    I may have to give it a shot. Lots of personal trainers go to this guy. I've got TMJ in my jaw, and my wife's chiro said he can fix it (though it's gonna hurt like a bish)!
  23. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629266
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.74%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Yeah, you are going to have one CRAZY run at those DLs coming up. I can't wait to watch the numbers fly (and hopefully more videos!)! 725, I can see it already!

    Ya I already talked to my workout partner and I should be able to get some videos. Will probably be better quality this time too. And in a gym so that automatically adds 20 pounds to my max

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    I've had my reservations about going to a chiropractor. My wife and son go, and really like it, but I'm not sure it's for me. Just seems odd getting my spine and stuff jostled around (and expensive to get started)...

    Do you really like it?
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I go about once a month and I believe it help keeps the injures away.. I LOVE IT been going for bout 3 years now. My chrio is one of the best there is works on a bunch of guys from the White Soxs and Bears. Today Jim Thome was getting worked on before me lol

    So I highly recommend it
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangatang View Post
    I got a back injury (a spondylolisthesis where a vertebrae shifts off of the adjacent vertebrae) and the repeated visists to the chiropractor fixed the problem I have the xrays to prove it.
    I have to agree. Big time fan of going to a chiropractor. The one I go to isnt a fan of lifting heavy, but he knows what he is doing so I put up with it lol. Plus the kind of weight we lift puts a lot of strain on our bodies.
  24. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I have to agree. Big time fan of going to a chiropractor. The one I go to isnt a fan of lifting heavy, but he knows what he is doing so I put up with it lol. Plus the kind of weight we lift puts a lot of strain on our bodies.
    True, hips have been bothering me on squats so perhaps I need to swallow my pride and go in...
  25. Senior Member
    bludevil's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,922
    Rep Power
    2745
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    98.35%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Subb'd, looking to see what Nitrozene can add to the Meso+CN combo
  26. Pro Virili Parte
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,927
    Rep Power
    2534643
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    93.08%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    sub-dizzle my nizzle! Kill it bro!! Interested to hear your thoughts on nitrozine. Are you taking creatine nitrate with this stack?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  27. Banned
    luelinks's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,723
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    91.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'm in bud
  28. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Subb'd, looking to see what Nitrozene can add to the Meso+CN combo
    I don't know if anything can top the Meso+CN combo, but we'll try!

    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    sub-dizzle my nizzle! Kill it bro!! Interested to hear your thoughts on nitrozine. Are you taking creatine nitrate with this stack?
    Yep, trying out a few variations with Nitrozine, Mesomorph, and CN.

    Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    I'm in bud
    Great to have you here!
  29. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 2:

    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
    8 caps Nitrozine 30 minutes pre-workout

    Legggggs: all done as supersets
    Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 8; 315 x 5; 315 x 4.5 (didn't go far enough down); 225 x 10
    Seated Calf Raise (DC Style): 90 x 10; 135 x 8; 135 x 8; 180 x 7; 180 x 7; 180 x 6

    Power Squat Machine: 180 x 10; 360 x 10; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 540 x 10
    Leg Press Calves (DC Style): 270 x 8 (5 sets)

    Leg Extension: 130 x 20; 150 x 15; 150 x 15
    Leg Curl: 90 x 10; 110 x 15; 130 x 15


    I got in to the gym late today (snooooooooze button), so I had to go quickly. I first got my bf% tested 3-point caliper (I've been using Purus Labs Fat Smack for the last month). Weighed in at 206lbs, 9.5% bf. That means I increased LBM 1 lb and dropped bf% 1.1% in a month. That had me in a good mood to lift (especially since I gained skinfold/fat on my thighs!).

    I have to say, the pumps were good, but not quite the same as what I was getting from Creatine Nitrate. I'm wondering if I should dose Nitrozine a little higher, like 10 caps, to see if it's just my stubborn body.

    On leg extensions, I could see some of the leg veins in the quads, which was cool. I love watching the quad muscles flex on that lift, but even better when you can see the veins underneath. They weren't popping out, mind you, but they were more "there."

    Tomorrow I think I'm going to do an arm day. Maybe I'll try the ultimate pump stack: Mesomorph, Nitrozine, and Creatine Nitrate! What do you think???
  30. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135805
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    39.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Two things that make a guy bad ass

    Veins in the quads

    And

    Squats in the morning! Haha

  31. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Two things that make a guy bad ass

    Veins in the quads

    And

    Squats in the morning! Haha
    The really nice thing was the gym was EMPTY in the weight area except for the MILF with booty shorts doing lunges and bosu ball squats.
  32. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Stacking them all together would be awesome, thats what I'm doing
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  33. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Stacking them all together would be awesome, thats what I'm doing
    Stacking booty shorts, lunges, and bosu ball squats?
  34. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Day 3:

    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
    8 caps Nitrozine
    8 caps Creatine Nitrate

    I was running a bit late for work, so I had to make it a quick workout so I did all supersets, really focused on mind/muscle control.

    ARMS!!!! (all supersets)

    EZ-Bar Curl: 45 x 12; 75 x 10; 85 x 10; 85 x 8; 85 x 8
    CG Bench Press: 135 x 12; 155 x 10; 175 x 10; 175 x 7; 175 x 7

    Incline DB Curl: 35 x 10; 35 x 10; 35 x 10; 40 x 8
    Overhead DB Extension: 60 x 10; 70 x 10; 75 x 10; 80 x 8

    Cable Rope Hammer Curl: 60 x 15; 80 x 15; 90 x 15; 100 x 15
    Cable Rope Press Down: 60 x 15; 80 x 15; 90 x 15; 100 x 15
    Cable Side Lateral: 30 x 10 (4 sets)

    Preacher Curl: 65 x 10; 65/45/25 x 8 (dropset)


    Okay, so I measured my arms pre/post to gauge the pump

    Pre: 15" cold/relaxed; 16.25" cold/flexed
    Post: 16.25" relaxed; 17" flexed

    So, about 3/4" increase in pump when flexed, and a whopping 1.25" relaxed!!!


    Wow! APS products WORK!

    Needless to say, the pumps felt incredible. The vascularity was unreal too. My forearm was totally popping out, and my bicep vein was really sticking out as well all the way from my shoulder to forearm. This is quite a combo between the CN and Nitrozine! No one says it better than Arnold:



    The other great thing is they have free breakfast sandwiches at work, SCORE. I'm on my 2nd ham/egg/cheese mcmuffin, and there's a whole tray full of more!

    So yeah, good arm workout despite not having much time, we'll see how sore I get this weekend.
  35. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Great workout! I got arms today too
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  36. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Day 2:

    1 rounded scoop Mesomorph
    8 caps Nitrozine 30 minutes pre-workout

    Legggggs: all done as supersets
    Squat: 135 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 8; 315 x 5; 315 x 4.5 (didn't go far enough down); 225 x 10
    Seated Calf Raise (DC Style): 90 x 10; 135 x 8; 135 x 8; 180 x 7; 180 x 7; 180 x 6

    Power Squat Machine: 180 x 10; 360 x 10; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 540 x 10
    Leg Press Calves (DC Style): 270 x 8 (5 sets)

    Leg Extension: 130 x 20; 150 x 15; 150 x 15
    Leg Curl: 90 x 10; 110 x 15; 130 x 15


    I got in to the gym late today (snooooooooze button), so I had to go quickly. I first got my bf% tested 3-point caliper (I've been using Purus Labs Fat Smack for the last month). Weighed in at 206lbs, 9.5% bf. That means I increased LBM 1 lb and dropped bf% 1.1% in a month. That had me in a good mood to lift (especially since I gained skinfold/fat on my thighs!).

    I have to say, the pumps were good, but not quite the same as what I was getting from Creatine Nitrate. I'm wondering if I should dose Nitrozine a little higher, like 10 caps, to see if it's just my stubborn body.

    On leg extensions, I could see some of the leg veins in the quads, which was cool. I love watching the quad muscles flex on that lift, but even better when you can see the veins underneath. They weren't popping out, mind you, but they were more "there."

    Tomorrow I think I'm going to do an arm day. Maybe I'll try the ultimate pump stack: Mesomorph, Nitrozine, and Creatine Nitrate! What do you think???
    give yourself a pat on the back....decreasing bf while increasing lbm is the boss.


    reps given
  37. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Great workout! I got arms today too
    you gonna try dumping the c/n into the meso?
  38. Diamond Member
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,318
    Rep Power
    3574590
    Level
    86
    Lv. Percent
    74.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you gonna try dumping the c/n into the meso?
    I was thinking of dumping 4 caps and taking 1 cap

    Along with a scoop of meso....and 4 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate.....and 8 caps of Nitrozine........and protocol.......along with Dermacrine Lv.....LOL
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,927
    Rep Power
    10751486
    Level
    116
    Lv. Percent
    28.95%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I was thinking of dumping 4 caps and taking 1 cap

    Along with a scoop of meso....and 4 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate.....and 8 caps of Nitrozine........and protocol.......along with Dermacrine Lv.....LOL
    lol is right, lol.


    my wife thinks i take a lot of supps, lol.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Milas's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    5,003
    Rep Power
    36686
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    79.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    give yourself a pat on the back....decreasing bf while increasing lbm is the boss.


    reps given
    I was pretty happy, but wifey seems to think I'm neither lean nor large. I guess I have to bulk back up to 220, though she prefers me lean...

    Women... sheesh.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
  2. My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 12:42 AM
  3. APS creatine nitrate and nitrozine
    By djbombsquad in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 115
    Last Post: 02-01-2011, 12:10 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in