iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph

Page 6 of 7 First ... 4567 Last

1. if u want bioperine just eat a few shaked of black pepper
    grapefruit has naringin or whatever in it that blocks one of the liver enzymes that stops certain things from being broken down. u could also just buy pills with the naringin
    CELTIC LABS REP

2. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    if u want bioperine just eat a few shaked of black pepper
    grapefruit has naringin or whatever in it that blocks one of the liver enzymes that stops certain things from being broken down. u could also just buy pills with the naringin
    How much black pepper would I have to eat?

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    How much black pepper would I have to eat?
    id guess just a few shakes... lemme see if google knows lol
    CELTIC LABS REP

4. "The amount of piperine varies from 1-2% in long pepper, to 5-9% in the white and the black peppers of commerce."

that was on wikipedia under "piperine." so i guess if ur using black pepper id use 60-100mg, which really is not much at all. about 1/14-1/7th of a OO size cap and when u put a few shakes in water it doesnt even have much taste
    CELTIC LABS REP

5. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    "The amount of piperine varies from 1-2% in long pepper, to 5-9% in the white and the black peppers of commerce."

that was on wikipedia under "piperine." so i guess if ur using black pepper id use 60-100mg, which really is not much at all. about 1/14-1/7th of a OO size cap and when u put a few shakes in water it doesnt even have much taste
    I have like 20 containers of whole black peppercorn in the grinder thing lol they were on sale so yeaaaaa I have habit of stocking up lol so just a few grinds should do the trick? I add pepper to all my meals and since I'm eating tuna I pretty much cover the tuna in pepper!

Reps!! (if it let's me haha)

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I have like 20 containers of whole black peppercorn in the grinder thing lol they were on sale so yeaaaaa I have habit of stocking up lol so just a few grinds should do the trick? I add pepper to all my meals and since I'm eating tuna I pretty much cover the tuna in pepper!

Reps!! (if it let's me haha)

haha if ur already eating that much pepper i think ur set! but yea a few shakes/turns in the grinder should do the trick. i havnt thought of pepper on tuna, do u also smother it with miracle whip or mayo? i cant eat it without one of those
    CELTIC LABS REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    haha if ur already eating that much pepper i think ur set! but yea a few shakes/turns in the grinder should do the trick. i havnt thought of pepper on tuna, do u also smother it with miracle whip or mayo? i cant eat it without one of those
    Light olive oil mayo and only 1 table spoons (4 grams fat) yellow mustered and from time to time I add tomatoes and other yummy healthy goodies! I'm on a can food kick Bc I'm sick of cooking but need my 10 meals a day lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-i don't see any warnings about bioperine.
    Very point! Nor any warnings about pepper lol

9. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Very point! Nor any warnings about pepper lol
    Bro, get your PCT in order if you are going to be getting on that Black Pepper

10. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Bro, get your PCT in order if you are going to be getting on that Black Pepper
    All kidding a side, I wonder if this is why I've always responded to supplements better then most?

Updates- been using 9 caps a day for the last 4 days. Up'd my preworkout dose to 3.

Vascularity continues to get better. I believe the creatine nitrate is helping out.

Strength is being maintained (have a cold/sore throat and had the flu a few weeks ago)

Libido is back to normal range so I decided to add 3 grams DAA with breakfast

I'm running a fever right now and just feel like ****. Gonna do a 24 hour fast. Shouldn't be to bad... When I get home from work I'll take a bunch of cold meds and sleeping pills and just sleep thru it.

11. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    All kidding a side, I wonder if this is why I've always responded to supplements better then most?

Updates- been using 9 caps a day for the last 4 days. Up'd my preworkout dose to 3.

Vascularity continues to get better. I believe the creatine nitrate is helping out.

Strength is being maintained (have a cold/sore throat and had the flu a few weeks ago)

Libido is back to normal range so I decided to add 3 grams DAA with breakfast

I'm running a fever right now and just feel like ****. Gonna do a 24 hour fast. Shouldn't be to bad... When I get home from work I'll take a bunch of cold meds and sleeping pills and just sleep thru it.
    Ive heard that Crea Nitrate takes a couple weeks to reach full potential. In for following your progress.

Ive been getting decent results from TV2 at this point (bioperine has really helped), nothing overwhelming tho. Just received my Free Reign and cant wait to try it out once my TV2 is over

12. I hope you feel better soon Stacked. What dose of Bioperine are you using?

Also, you need to get back to... the land where things are easier to 'focus' on

13. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I hope you feel better soon Stacked. What dose of Bioperine are you using?

Also, you need to get back to... the land where things are easier to 'focus' on
    5mg twice a day

This has been a bad winter for me! I think my body requires more sleep then I get. I aim for 6 but mostly only get 5 hours and I'm always tired. I've thought about sleeping in 4 hour increments but that would just be insane!!

brb.... I'm focusing

14. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    5mg twice a day

This has been a bad winter for me! I think my body requires more sleep then I get. I aim for 6 but mostly only get 5 hours and I'm always tired. I've thought about sleeping in 4 hour increments but that would just be insane!!

brb.... I'm focusing
    I stayed up late last night and slept past the alarm, no good.

"I need you FOCUSED! Are you FOCUSED yet!?" -Liam Neeson, Taken

15. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I stayed up late last night and slept past the alarm, no good.

"I need you FOCUSED! Are you FOCUSED yet!?" -Liam Neeson, Taken
    I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. Skills that require me to eat large amounts of grapefruit and black pepper.

16. <iframe title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_KF5FR7UuHM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Did that video show up alright above?

17. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post

Did that video show up alright above?
    I only can view from my phone so I have no idea lol email it to me [email protected]

18. Update 02-16

It's been approximately four weeks since I started TestV2 and although I'm noticing its effects I wanted to spice things up a bit. I was going to order some TL Ebol and stack it the last four weeks of this run but I decided to just use some supps I already had on hand. So I chose Erase and Bulk DAA.

Here what my current stack looks like
    TestV2 8 caps ED 2 caps every 4 hours
    DAA 4gs ED upon waking
    Erase 2 caps ED upon waking and post workork

Also been taking 4-6 caps creatine nitrate and 5 caps I force hemavol in place of my normal pre workout.

Stim is vpx black on blue.

Been doin this for four days and notice a definite increase in sex drive and ball size.

I've stacked erase and DAA once before and all I really noticed was increased sex drive and I slept like **** the from day one to the last day I took it. So if that starts up again I'll drop the erase.

I've been on a pretty strict diet the last 2 weeks and although I haven't weighed myself I look leaner and fuller in the mirror. I don't weigh myself often I just go by how I look. Also I'm down the last notch on both my regular belt and gun belt. Face looks much leaner and so do abs.

Strength is hanging on. I haven't really cut carbs I just switch from steak to tuna, white fish and 93% lean ground beef mixed with extra lean ground turkey.

Also had a cold for the last week and just kinda starting to feel better.

Peace out girl scout!

19. Big balls FTW!! I dunno if you've tried fadogia but nothing has boosted my balls size like that stuff. Its on par with clomid for me at this point. They also are hanging about down to my knees 24/7. No performance gains at all but its pretty fun.

Really interested in how erase works for u. Its one of those supps ive been wanting to try but im afraid its going to cause joint pain.
    CELTIC LABS REP

20. Black on Blue... oh man, the best - period. Feels like Adderall.

How do you like Erase? I enjoy DAA, that's for sure.

21. fast update

My sleep sucks on erase but balls are massive lol

@ 12 caps testv2 - not noticing the same results as was the first weeks...

DAA is good for sex increased sex drive. Which isn't always a good thing at 23. I'm engaged to get married an although I'm very happy with my chick I wanna **** every girl that looks at me....

Not as happy as I thought I would be with testV2.. I think it's because it's not true ecdymorph in it. But at 3 caps a serving I still get a pump after taking it. It's jut not at pronounced as it was the first 3 weeks. Also the leaning effect was amazing at first even though I wasn't dieting. Who knows I'm taking so much **** right now

I might up the DAA to 6 grams a day.

Creatine nitrate is great pre workout for a pump that last for hours after the workout!

Still fighting this cold... This winter has sucked!

I'm getting pretty lean on this tuna diet. My pee smells like tuna and so does my farts... I think that's awesome haha

22. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    fast update

DAA is good for sex increased sex drive. Which isn't always a good thing at 23. I'm engaged to get married an although I'm very happy with my chick I wanna **** every girl that looks at me....

Not as happy as I thought I would be with testV2.. I think it's because it's not true ecdymorph in it. But at 3 caps a serving I still get a pump after taking it. It's jut not at pronounced as it was the first 3 weeks. Also the leaning effect was amazing at first even though I wasn't dieting. Who knows I'm taking so much **** right now

Creatine nitrate is great pre workout for a pump that last for hours after the workout!

I'm getting pretty lean on this tuna diet. My pee smells like tuna and so does my farts... I think that's awesome haha
    tuna farts, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    fast update

I think you are dead on with the Test V2 not being true 99% crystalline EcdyMorph. Also, definitely boost your DAA to 6g/day, and please stop hyping Creatine Nitrate, haha, I'm going to try it soon enough, but I don't like drooling during the mean time.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I think you are dead on with the Test V2 not being true 99% crystalline EcdyMorph. Also, definitely boost your DAA to 6g/day, and please stop hyping Creatine Nitrate, haha, I'm going to try it soon enough, but I don't like drooling during the mean time.
    man, that creatine nitrate is really something-ha.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. If you see any legit studies that prove nitrate has greater efficacy than regular creatine mono I'd like to see them. PM them my way!

Most I hear about creatine nitrate right now is that it is good for pumps and that's about it as far as efficacy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EcdyMorph - 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in Crystalline Form
    By StackedCop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
  2. EcdyMorph
    By StackedCop in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:14 PM
  3. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet