iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

  1. Something weird I noticed... This is the most supplements I've ever used at one time and NO STRENGTH gains... zero. Right before I started this log I made some impressive gains. I do not think it's a fluke. I wish I was logging my workout at that time...

    Just over 3 weeks left.. At the end I'll bust out the tape and see if I grew at all...







  2. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    If you see any legit studies that prove nitrate has greater efficacy than regular creatine mono I'd like to see them. PM them my way!

    Most I hear about creatine nitrate right now is that it is good for pumps and that's about it as far as efficacy.
    i listened to steve from aps on shr, he said studies showed than creatine nitrate is 1000x more soluble than mono-but i don't have access to those studies.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i listened to steve from aps on shr, he said studies showed than creatine nitrate is 1000x more soluble than mono-but i don't have access to those studies.
    Ive heard that as well, I'd just like to see the studies they are using to come up with these statistics tho before deciding myself

  4. Also I can post pics now



  5. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Ive heard that as well, I'd just like to see the studies they are using to come up with these statistics tho before deciding myself
    studies can be useful to show how and why a product gives the results it gives. but ultimately it is the results that matter-look at the reviews!!! creatine nitrate gives results...period.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    studies can be useful to show how and why a product gives the results it gives. but ultimately it is the results that matter-look at the reviews!!! creatine nitrate gives results...period.
    I honestly dont trust reviews (edit: I do trust people I know and respect their opinions). For example, stim up a product beyond belief and everyone will give it a 9/10 because they "feel" it working yet it truly produces 0 results.

    Im not saying this is the case with CN. Just interested to see if it's more than a pump effect in a legitimate comprehensive study. I'm only skeptical because I wonder if people are getting the pump vs efficacy of the creatine confused

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    I honestly dont trust reviews (edit: I do trust people I know and respect their opinions). For example, stim up a product beyond belief and everyone will give it a 9/10 because they "feel" it working yet it truly produces 0 results.

    Im not saying this is the case with CN. Just interested to see if it's more than a pump effect in a legitimate comprehensive study. I'm only skeptical because I wonder if people are getting the pump vs efficacy of the creatine confused
    valid points. i guess you will have to try it and see for yourself. as to the reviews, it's rare to see a product get high marks accross the board!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    I honestly dont trust reviews (edit: I do trust people I know and respect their opinions). For example, stim up a product beyond belief and everyone will give it a 9/10 because they "feel" it working yet it truly produces 0 results.

    Im not saying this is the case with CN. Just interested to see if it's more than a pump effect in a legitimate comprehensive study. I'm only skeptical because I wonder if people are getting the pump vs efficacy of the creatine confused
    You have great points but

    PM judgementday and he will get you a 30 day supply of CN for 35 bucks.

    As of now all I've got out of CN is pumps... But they're amazing and they don't die right after my work out.


  9. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    You have great points but

    PM judgementday and he will get you a 30 day supply of CN for 35 bucks.

    As of now all I've got out of CN is pumps... But they're amazing and they don't die right after my work out.
    Thanks man!

    Yea this is what makes me wary to try CN. Noone I've spoken with that I trust says that it is any better than a regular mono aside from pumps and I am already covered as far as pumps go.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post

    Bwa-Ha-Ha!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i listened to steve from aps on shr, he said studies showed than creatine nitrate is 1000x more soluble than mono-but i don't have access to those studies.
    Why wouldn't these studies be posted everywhere online like a meme, if they existed, respectfully?

    If I ever started a supplement company that had documented solid evidence showing my products as hugely effective and profoundly anabolic or superior than other competitors, why on Earth would I only mention those dramatic studies in passing and not paste/post them on everything starting with www in the galaxy?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Why wouldn't these studies be posted everywhere online like a meme, if they existed, respectfully?

    If I ever started a supplement company that had documented solid evidence showing my products as hugely effective and profoundly anabolic or superior than other competitors, why on Earth would I only mention those dramatic studies in passing and not paste/post them on everything starting with www in the galaxy?
    good question, i don't know the answer. i can only relate what i heard-plus my own very good results!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Why wouldn't these studies be posted everywhere online like a meme, if they existed, respectfully?

    If I ever started a supplement company that had documented solid evidence showing my products as hugely effective and profoundly anabolic or superior than other competitors, why on Earth would I only mention those dramatic studies in passing and not paste/post them on everything starting with www in the galaxy?
    It would definitely be a sticky in every forum I was involved with!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EcdyMorph - 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in Crystalline Form
    By StackedCop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 01:58 PM
  2. EcdyMorph
    By StackedCop in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:14 PM
  3. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 03:07 PM
  4. iForce Max out
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 05:45 PM
  5. IForce
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 04:16 PM
Log in
Log in