iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Looks like I'll be ordering even MORE supps haha

    I wish more experienced body builders kept a log as detailed as yours. It really helps out us little guys
    I've been MIA for a few days... I don't like it, but every day only has 24 hours, crazy right?

    I really like your journal big cop... wait, huge cop... ripped cop? Ohhhh I forget!

  2. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I've been MIA for a few days... I don't like it, but every day only has 24 hours, crazy right?

    I really like your journal big cop... wait, huge cop... ripped cop? Ohhhh I forget!
    Thanks man and just call me gym shoe... Lol jk. I had to change the avatar up after I received some PMs giving me VERY basic nutrition advice. Like make sure you eat a lot of protein.... I'm no expert but come on!!!

    Was I like the only kid on the playground in 5th grade who had to take breaks during 4 square to eat a chicken breast?

  3. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks man and just call me gym shoe... Lol jk. I had to change the avatar up after I received some PMs giving me VERY basic nutrition advice. Like make sure you eat a lot of protein.... I'm no expert but come on!!!

    Was I like the only kid on the playground in 5th grade who had to take breaks during 4 square to eat a chicken breast?
    hard to say.....i know by 7th grade chicken wasn't the breasts i was interested in.
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hard to say.....i know by 7th grade chicken wasn't the breasts i was interested in.
    Haha good one T

  5. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Haha good one T
    it's the truth, and to this day my admiration for a nice rack has not waivered.
  6. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation



    I want more Ecdymorph and Creatine Nitrates flowing thru my veins!!!!

    Oh and I love cleavage!

  7. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post


    I want more Ecdymorph and Creatine Nitrates flowing thru my veins!!!!

    Oh and I love cleavage!
    google hitomi tanaka.
  8. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686928

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    google hitomi tanaka.
    You mean Hitomi Taknockers!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  9. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You mean Hitomi Taknockers!!
    she needs a belt for carrying that kind of weight.


    in the words of the immortal al bundy-dems some biguns.
  10. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Anyone have any experience with the Ecdybolan extract contained in Omnibolic?
  11. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Anyone have any experience with the Ecdybolan extract contained in Omnibolic?
    I forgot the owners name but from what I remember he is a tool... Try to find his name and google it. I would steer clear and I know his name is forbidden on AM

  12. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I forgot the owners name but from what I remember he is a tool... Try to find his name and google it. I would steer clear and I know his name is forbidden on AM
    hahaha, i remember that guy. 1st he got banned on bb, then he came here and got banned. he was suppossed to give out a ton of product to loggers before he got banned-don't know if he ever gave out the products, but i didn't see any logs, lol.
  13. Elite Member
    Whacked's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    5,467
    Rep Power
    481976

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ross - Supreme Sports Enhancements

    LOL
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  14. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Ross - Supreme Sports Enhancements

    LOL
    yup. dat be da one.
  15. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Yea he's ecdy product claims to have like 300mg 120 caps of the good shi t (RCD) yeaaaaaaa ooooook Ross !

  16. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yea he's ecdy product claims to have like 300mg 120 caps of the good shi t (RCD) yeaaaaaaa ooooook Ross !
    Ah the beauty of prop blends
  17. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha, i remember that guy. 1st he got banned on bb, then he came here and got banned. he was suppossed to give out a ton of product to loggers before he got banned-don't know if he ever gave out the products, but i didn't see any logs, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    Ross - Supreme Sports Enhancements

    LOL
    He must have gotten reinstated... he is in the big Turk/Ecdy thread over on BB.com pimping his products again claiming they are 60/40 extracts, and someone questions that as 100% isn't possible.

    Anyway - after all these months of research and discussion, I only feel confident in two products: FREE REIGN and TRUE TURK, as the man himself from the Uzbek University of Anabolic Awesomeness, confirms that Tonvara's new batches are on the up-and-up!
  18. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    He must have gotten reinstated... he is in the big Turk/Ecdy thread over on BB.com pimping his products again claiming they are 60/40 extracts, and someone questions that as 100% isn't possible.

    Anyway - after all these months of research and discussion, I only feel confident in two products: FREE REIGN and TRUE TURK, as the man himself from the Uzbek University of Anabolic Awesomeness, confirms that Tonvara's new batches are on the up-and-up!


    Yep, that's where I was seeing those claims. Brought it up here because that **** sounded fishy


    So what's the final call on ecdysterone effectiveness? Ecdymorph or Turk?
  19. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    BTW, Staked...check out Trader Joe's. Kind of expensive, but you can get a bottle of grapefruit juice (not from concentrate) for around $4.50.

    Shizz good
  20. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    BTW, Staked...check out Trader Joe's. Kind of expensive, but you can get a bottle of grapefruit juice (not from concentrate) for around $4.50.

    Shizz good

    That's not bad... I hate peeling grape fruit so I these at Safeway -

    Yummy!!!!!

    I think it might be to soon to tell which Turk or ecdymorph is better. I do know they're around the same price so why not try it, log it and share with us

  21. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    That's not bad... I hate peeling grape fruit so I these at Safeway -


    I think it might be to soon to tell which Turk or ecdymorph is better. I do know they're around the same price so why not try it, log it and share with us
    Free Reign next round for me, then Tonvara right after that. Gonna compare all and see what I come up with. I'll definitely be posting results

    Edit: Damn I dont even have the post count to post pics yet, lol
  22. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Free Reign next round for me, then Tonvara right after that. Gonna compare all and see what I come up with. I'll definitely be posting results

    Edit: Damn I dont even have the post count to post pics yet, lol
    Haha I remember those days!! Wasn't that long ago...

  23. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Haha I remember those days!! Wasn't that long ago...
    It's cause Im white. Damn racist site
  24. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post

    So what's the final call on ecdysterone effectiveness? Ecdymorph or Turk?
    Both

    Also, what did I miss about the grapefruit juice? I just eat real grapefruits, they are SO delicious, especially if you keep them in the fridge. Also, I use a good amount of extract every day, along with DHB caps, and Bioperine plus Triphala and added Vitamin-C every time I dose FREE REIGN.

    I didn't complete my research as much as I would have liked, but you can also buy capsules very inexpensively with standardized Naringin content as well.
  25. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Both

    Also, what did I miss about the grapefruit juice? I just eat real grapefruits, they are SO delicious, especially if you keep them in the fridge. Also, I use a good amount of extract every day, along with DHB caps, and Bioperine plus Triphala and added Vitamin-C every time I dose FREE REIGN.

    I didn't complete my research as much as I would have liked, but you can also buy capsules very inexpensively with standardized Naringin content as well.

    Bioperine enroute. As well as a free bottle of E-bol, hell yea

    Edit: Was mentioning that there was a quality grapefruit juice at Trader Joe's that isnt from concentrate. Too bad it's not cheap
  26. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Wasn't there something about grape fruits helping absorb nutrients???

  27. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Wasn't there something about grape fruits helping absorb nutrients???
    That was my understanding, as well as having a Vit C content
  28. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,704
    Rep Power
    4686928

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Wasn't there something about grape fruits helping absorb nutrients???
    It knocks down a stomach enzyme and makes substances more bio-available. There is a loading period of a couple of days at first. I just walk out into my backyard and grab one off the tree!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  29. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It knocks down a stomach enzyme and makes substances more bio-available. There is a loading period of a couple of days at first. I just walk out into my backyard and grab one off the tree!!
    I'm gonna start eating more grape fruit. I'm killing a container like this in about a week. Has 10 grape fruit cost like 8 bucks it's worth it since I hate peeling them!! Also a great snack after my post workout meal.

  30. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    916
    Rep Power
    46180

    Reputation

    I chugged a grapefruit drink once after a hockey game NEVER again, it made my stomach sinch up and had me doubled over for an hour, sucked
  31. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    I chugged a grapefruit drink once after a hockey game NEVER again, it made my stomach sinch up and had me doubled over for an hour, sucked
    I always choose the whole fruits over fruit juice. I also don't like vitc pills only powders. Vit c Pills make me ****

  32. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It knocks down a stomach enzyme and makes substances more bio-available. There is a loading period of a couple of days at first. I just walk out into my backyard and grab one off the tree!!
    there was a thread awhile back on grapefruit being good for ph cycles. there is some truth to added bio-availabilty of grapefruit, quite a few prescription meds have warnings about grapefruit increasing effects.
  33. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    916
    Rep Power
    46180

    Reputation

    is the TestabolanV2 a capsul filled w/ powder or a solid tablet ?
  34. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    is the TestabolanV2 a capsul filled w/ powder or a solid tablet ?
    Cap filled with powder. Why? Are you thinking of snorting them? Lol jk

  35. Advanced Member
    scoooter's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    916
    Rep Power
    46180

    Reputation

    If it were a solid tab you could smash it up first.

    (n then snort it) ...
  36. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    If it were a solid tab you could smash it up first.

    (n then snort it) ...
    I have a mortal and pestle I used to grind up some cheap massive amino acids lol


  37. New Member
    Wheyfocused's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    279
    Rep Power
    562

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Cap filled with powder. Why? Are you thinking of snorting them? Lol jk
    Received my bioperine today. That stuff really seems to work with enhancing effectiveness. Already noticing benefits
  38. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Received my bioperine today. That stuff really seems to work with enhancing effectiveness. Already noticing benefits
    I'm fresh out and just realized it this morning.... I stopped at 2 vitamin shops with no luck :/

    It's amazing how well it works ain't it

  39. Diamond Member
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    27,743
    Rep Power
    10751393

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'm fresh out and just realized it this morning.... I stopped at 2 vitamin shops with no luck :/

    It's amazing how well it works ain't it
    eat some grapefruit.
  40. Elite Member
    StackedCop's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,720
    Rep Power
    135804

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    eat some grapefruit.
    I'll up it to 3-4 a day. It's like a magic food

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. EcdyMorph - 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in Crystalline Form
    By StackedCop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 01:07 PM
  3. iForce Max out
    By jsp0785 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 03:45 PM
  4. IForce
    By ABNRanger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2008, 02:16 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in