iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

1. Looks Good!!!!!!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by mnegrete1 View Post
    Looks Good!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for joining!

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    EcdyMorph is truly the only natural ingredient I have ever taken while off-cycle added to my usual supplements, that has induced muscle fullness and growth to the point I can feel a burning sensation in my skin knowing that it is literally being torn and stressed far past it's normal comfort zones.

Also, I have added in HCA powder (I buy a couple kilograms at a time so it lasts me for a while) encapsulated at 5g/day with EcdyMorph in FREE REIGN and the leaning effects are not only apparent, but also measurable.

LONG LIVE EM!

PS: I just remembered I need to include the HCA powder feedback in my chronicle.

THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS LOG STAcKED COP!!!!
    Looks like I'll be ordering even MORE supps haha

I wish more experienced body builders kept a log as detailed as yours. It really helps out us little guys

4. One thing I love about E-BOL that largely goes unmentioned is that the other items in it make me "feel naturally energized/less lethargic" through the long day. I literally come home from work energixzed. Bizarre for me.

Specifically, Ashwhaganda, Korean Ginseng,etc. seem ''synergystic'' to the Turkesterone and Ecdysterone's intrinsic adaptogenic properties; seems to make it more pronounced.

Solid Product IMO

Also: I'm telling you all, if you have not combined your ecdysterone OR turkesterone cycles with LeanXtreme, you're missing out! SICK recomp/fat loss and I'm eating like a pig.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    It's still on sale for 24.99 so taking 6-8 would be around the same price as e-Bol, right? I really wish I had experimented with ebol so I could compare the two...

I am really enjoying the test boosting profile of testabolin with the ecdymorph. I used activate extream which has pretty similar ingredient profile minus the ecdy and humafront. My results so far on testabolin are much more noticeable.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

5. Decided to add this in here as well as responding to your PM Staked.

As far as my experience with Testabolan V2. 8 caps per day, no response as of yet. I honestly responded better to M-stak than I have from this. No noticeable effects yet (no increased vascularity or fullness vs. not being on the product).

Hopefully it will start to kick in here soon!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Decided to add this in here as well as responding to your PM Staked.

As far as my experience with Testabolan V2. 8 caps per day, no response as of yet. I honestly responded better to M-stak than I have from this. No noticeable effects yet (no increased vascularity or fullness vs. not being on the product).

Hopefully it will start to kick in here soon!
    How long have you been on it? I'm on day 4 of 6 caps ED and hoping for some results...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How long have you been on it? I'm on day 4 of 6 caps ED and hoping for some results...
    I started 11 days ago so there is still hope for an effect.

M-Stak I usually felt within 2-3 days, however there is such a small amount of lowgrade ecdy in that, it was most likely from other ingredients.

8. Ok...thanks for the heads up. I have another test booster favorite that I felt after 3 days so maybe it spoiled me. I wanted to try this to see what it could do. I will keep going and see what happens.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post

M-Stak I usually felt within 2-3 days, however there is such a small amount of lowgrade ecdy in that, it was most likely from other ingredients.
    Every time I used mstak I would feel it working within days of taking the first pack. Before starting TB2 I did 21 days of Mstak at 2 packs a day and had more of a strength gain compared to the vascularity and muscle fullness I'm feeling on TB2.

Really hope this sh!t does something for ya brother! Like I said in my PM I've thought about ordering some sirovi humantest (40mg EM x 60 servings) and stacking it with 6 caps of TB2.

Whacked, I took your advise on the lean xtream and order some during nutra's NYE sale and will use it with a future ecdy run

10. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Every time I used mstak I would feel it working within days of taking the first pack. Before starting TB2 I did 21 days of Mstak at 2 packs a day and had more of a strength gain compared to the vascularity and muscle fullness I'm feeling on TB2.

Really hope this sh!t does something for ya brother! Like I said in my PM I've thought about ordering some sirovi humantest (40mg EM x 60 servings) and stacking it with 6 caps of TB2.

Whacked, I took your advise on the lean xtream and order some during nutra's NYE sale and will use it with a future ecdy run

Yes this is what I found as well. M-stak seemed to work better, but it is still too early to give a final verdict on TB2

11. That really stinks man. Sorry to hear that Whey.

I am convinced that Ecdysterone and Turkesterone are not as popular as they could be for two major reasons:

1) Bunk Forms of Ecdysterone (way too small of an amount of the real stuff used to spare costs) that all these less-than-ethical companies have used all these years!! Many have tried/used and got zero results other than a thinner wallet.

2) Like creatine, and believe it or not, steroids, some people are just not responders to certain things for whatever mysterious reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post

A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  12. Wink

Prepare to get peeeeeled. Run a search on this board about LeanXtreme. Good luck trying to find ANYTHING negative about it. KILLER product.

Most users add 3-4 caps per day (just an FYI when figuring dosage).
    When I run it, I try to maximize the effects by using it:
    1) First thing AM
    2) Immediately PWO (I work out in the morning)
    3) Then 3 hours later
    4) Then another 3 hours later

When I limit use to 3 caps, I so this instead:
    1) First thing AM
    2) Immediately PWO (I work out in the morning)
    3) Then 7-8 hours later (evening when cort levels are higher from a stressful day)

Have fun buddy!!!

13. Fast update

Few things I've notice:

Sleep is deep... Very deep.. Dreams are vivid... And when the alarm clock goes off I jump outa bed like I'm under mortar fire. It's not that i never dream but this has been the last 4 or 5 nights and that my friends is defiantly way more then normal.

Next part is gross but I thought nothing about it until I read other ecdy users were experiencing the same thing. I crap turds like 12' long. I do not have any more BM's then usual just massive solid ones.

A effect I've always noticed when on ecdy is my finger nails grow like weeds. This is constant with all three forms of ecdy I've used. Mstack, ecdysterone300 and Now testabolin.

The leaning effect has slowed down or tapered off... I'm surprised I haven't gained any weight with amount of carbs I'm eating. Which brings me to my next topic I'm hungry as fuc& always lol also an effect I always have with ecdy.

Everything else is going good... Ribs popped back into place!

I started a training log if anyone wants to follow along. Wanna keep my supplement log about the sup

14. I've always had the grande turds but I also can't seem to satisfy my hunger right now. I also just upped my dosing to 8 ed.

15. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I've always had the grande turds but I also can't seem to satisfy my hunger right now. I also just upped my dosing to 8 ed.
    I'm not sure if 8 caps are treating me any better then 6 other then I get a pump after I take em.

16. I will see how and if anything picks up with the increase.

17. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Next part is gross but I thought nothing about it until I read other ecdy users were experiencing the same thing. I crap turds like 12' long. I do not have any more BM's then usual just massive solid ones.
    Size is the same but daily craps have gone from 2 to 4/day. Weird.

The leaning effect has slowed down or tapered off... I'm surprised I haven't gained any weight with amount of carbs I'm eating. Which brings me to my next topic I'm hungry as fuc& always lol also an effect I always have with ecdy.
    Same here ..eating like a pig with zero weight gain.

18. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Fast update

Few things I've notice:

Sleep is deep... Very deep.. Dreams are vivid... And when the alarm clock goes off I jump outa bed like I'm under mortar fire. It's not that i never dream but this has been the last 4 or 5 nights and that my friends is defiantly way more then normal.

A effect I've always noticed when on ecdy is my finger nails grow like weeds. This is constant with all three forms of ecdy I've used. Mstack, ecdysterone300 and Now testabolin.

Everything else is going good... Ribs popped back into place!

I started a training log if anyone wants to follow along. Wanna keep my supplement log about the sup
    holy sheit........
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    holy sheit........
    Haha pun intended???

20. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Haha pun intended???
    INDEED.......

21. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Looks like I'll be ordering even MORE supps haha

I wish more experienced body builders kept a log as detailed as yours. It really helps out us little guys
    I've been MIA for a few days... I don't like it, but every day only has 24 hours, crazy right?

I really like your journal big cop... wait, huge cop... ripped cop? Ohhhh I forget!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    I've been MIA for a few days... I don't like it, but every day only has 24 hours, crazy right?

I really like your journal big cop... wait, huge cop... ripped cop? Ohhhh I forget!
    Thanks man and just call me gym shoe... Lol jk. I had to change the avatar up after I received some PMs giving me VERY basic nutrition advice. Like make sure you eat a lot of protein.... I'm no expert but come on!!!

Was I like the only kid on the playground in 5th grade who had to take breaks during 4 square to eat a chicken breast?

23. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Thanks man and just call me gym shoe... Lol jk. I had to change the avatar up after I received some PMs giving me VERY basic nutrition advice. Like make sure you eat a lot of protein.... I'm no expert but come on!!!

Was I like the only kid on the playground in 5th grade who had to take breaks during 4 square to eat a chicken breast?
    hard to say.....i know by 7th grade chicken wasn't the breasts i was interested in.

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hard to say.....i know by 7th grade chicken wasn't the breasts i was interested in.
    Haha good one T

25. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Haha good one T
    it's the truth, and to this day my admiration for a nice rack has not waivered.

26. I want more Ecdymorph and Creatine Nitrates flowing thru my veins!!!!

Oh and I love cleavage!

27. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post

I want more Ecdymorph and Creatine Nitrates flowing thru my veins!!!!

Oh and I love cleavage!
    google hitomi tanaka.

28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    google hitomi tanaka.
    You mean Hitomi Taknockers!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    You mean Hitomi Taknockers!!
    she needs a belt for carrying that kind of weight.

in the words of the immortal al bundy-dems some biguns.

30. Anyone have any experience with the Ecdybolan extract contained in Omnibolic?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EcdyMorph - 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in Crystalline Form
    By StackedCop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 12:58 PM
  2. EcdyMorph
    By StackedCop in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 11:14 AM
  3. iforce tt-33
    By benj851 in forum Nutraplanet