iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Since the advent of protein shakes, 400 grams is a lot easier than people think. Lower the water in your protein shakes recipes and increase the protein power (yes, it's more 'sludge' but who cares) and it's ridiculously simple to get in 200 grams between meals).

Example: If you get in even 6 meals per day which any bodybuilder should (I do 8), this works out to an easy:
    Meal #1: 60-75 grams FOOD
    Meal #1: 60-75 grams SHAKE

275 grams is my limit therse days. My kidneys (Creatinine serum/urinalysis, BUN blood assays values like Albumin were VERY elevated) and my overall health was affected (just felt bloated and miserable, perhaps due to the indirect sodium intake intrinsic to high meat diets).

That said, IF you can tolerate the very high protein diets, God bless ya.
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

I eat at least 400 grams of protein a day

6-8oz meat or chicken 5 times a day

2 shakes

32-40oz liquid egg whites

40 liver tabs

3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Do you suppose the liver tabs could be alternated with Spirulina ?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Do you suppose the liver tabs could be alternated with Spirulina ?
    Never heard of it?

5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Interesting question Scooter

Spirulina does have a decent protein ratio relevant to dosage amount and has a wide array of very healthy benefits as well!

Of the top of my head, I would speculate that the Amino Acid content pales in comparison to liver tabs and I'd check to see if it's a complete protein; however, the myriad of phytonutrients and excellent anti-oxidant profile certainly offset the aforrementioned for the helath-conscience individual!
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Never heard of it?
    Whacked gives a more detailed reply but I look at it as a "greens" food like sea weed.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Whacked gives a more detailed reply but I look at it as a "greens" food like sea weed.
    I'll look into it and report back

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

not tryin to hijack, but for u that eat 400g protein a day, do u really notice a dramatic difference over just eating bodyweight in grams of protein?
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    not tryin to hijack, but for u that eat 400g protein a day, do u really notice a dramatic difference over just eating bodyweight in grams of protein?
    Hijack away my friend this isn't a sponsored log so all discussion is welcomed!

Since I've been lifting I've been eating 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. I'm sure there're days I only hit 230 or so grams... I have a pretty large appetite in general and have ate lots of meat and chicken since I was in my early teens.

Something I would like to note - I had a blood work done in late December and the results showed my kidney enzymes to be high. I also started CEE about a month prior... I'll be going back for more blood work within the next week or two and I hope it was the CEE and not the high protein diet as my doctor thinks.

Btw there are days I over eat meat and probable hit 500 plus grams of protein I'm a grill master! Haha

Maybe Outstanding will be able to better answer your question.

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Hijack away my friend this isn't a sponsored log so all discussion is welcomed!

Since I've been lifting I've been eating 1.5-2 grams of protein per pound of body weight. I'm sure there're days I only hit 230 or so grams... I have a pretty large appetite in general and have ate lots of meat and chicken since I was in my early teens.

Something I would like to note - I had a blood work done in late December and the results showed my kidney enzymes to be high. I also started CEE about a month prior... I'll be going back for more blood work within the next week or two and I hope it was the CEE and not the high protein diet as my doctor thinks.

Btw there are days I over eat meat and probable hit 500 plus grams of protein I'm a grill master! Haha

Maybe Outstanding will be able to better answer your question.
    ahh, i love grilled meat, i just hate grilling and my grill rusted through and broke. i havnt gone out to get a new one and meat in the oven just doest make me salivate like seeing the grill marks. im making myself hungry now... im on the ultimate diet 2.0 and this is my glycogen depletion 50% calories day. fml. ive been living off of a slurry of fat free cottage cheese(24oz), greek yogurt(16oz), egg whites (8oz), and 2 scoops of protein all thrown into a blender the past 2 days... sip on that for the whole day. smelling any type of food makes me go crazy. im relying on phenibut and caffeine/ephedrine to cancel out my cravings, but its effect is limited. friday im going to a sushi buffet to help with my 1,400 grams of carbs that i need to ingest over a 24 hour period. im so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CELTIC LABS REP
  11. Registered User

Sure would like to see a sample of your diet that gives 400G of protein per day, wow, nice.
    It'll cost ya.

Haha, not really. Let me see if I can attach my totals... check the attached images for my non-training days, training days, and 2-a-day training days!

Note: 2 a day training day nutrition wouldn't upload

PS: I have minimal shakes, I eat 2 cans of albacore tuna at a time for instance, which is nearly 60g of protein.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Outstanding, at least its low in saturated fat and cholesterol (LOL)

it doesnt list what ur eating to get those totals, tho
    CELTIC LABS REP
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

FYI starting Sunday I upped it to 8 caps.

Vascularity is insane! PERIOD I have a bunch a new small veins connecting to my large veins ALWAYS even at rest. My body fat is still well above 10% not sure but it's on the decline and I really haven't changed much in my diet over the last week. Cardio has been limited but I'm still I'm leaning out.

Chest tonight and if I beat last weeks lifts then I'll know this shi t is legit...

14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

Hell yea! Looking forward to ur results
    CELTIC LABS REP
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

You all may be onto something

http://spirulina.org.uk/protien_supplement.htm

Again, it's NOT a high protein supplement but per SMALL tsp serving you do get a power packed punch of not only broadspectrum AA's but phytonutrients

I'll look into it and report back
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Thumbs up

AWESOME!!!!!!!

FYI starting Sunday I upped it to 8 caps.

Vascularity is insane! PERIOD I have a bunch a new small veins connecting to my large veins ALWAYS even at rest. My body fat is still well above 10% not sure but it's on the decline and I really haven't changed much in my diet over the last week. Cardio has been limited but I'm still I'm leaning out.

Chest tonight and if I beat last weeks lifts then I'll know this shi t is legit...
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    You all may be onto something

http://spirulina.org.uk/protien_supplement.htm

Again, it's NOT a high protein supplement but per SMALL tsp serving you do get a power packed punch of not only broadspectrum AA's but phytonutrients
    I'd say bulk spirulina powder is an acquired taste, I prefer caps.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

So yesterdays chest workout was good but I did not beat last weeks. However, it should be noted I started with barbell last week and started with dumb bells this week. I always train chest alternating BB and DB. No PRs got the 130lb DBs for 2 sets of 6 which is where I've been for awhile. The heavier I go with DBs the harder it is to lock out.. I kinda loss control after the halfway point. So next weeks goal got chest is 315 for 8

I'll be starting Creatine Nitrate today 6 caps pre workout. I'm still undecided if I'm gonna be ordering more EcdyMorph or Turk...

19. Registered User

So yesterdays chest workout was good but I did not beat last weeks. However, it should be noted I started with barbell last week and started with dumb bells this week. I always train chest alternating BB and DB. No PRs got the 130lb DBs for 2 sets of 6 which is where I've been for awhile. The heavier I go with DBs the harder it is to lock out.. I kinda loss control after the halfway point. So next weeks goal got chest is 315 for 8

I'll be starting Creatine Nitrate today 6 caps pre workout. I'm still undecided if I'm gonna be ordering more EcdyMorph or Turk...
    hahaha-creatine nitrate-you know i am in.

should see decent pump 1st workout, vascularity and strength to follow.

you are lifting big-the results should come quickly.

good luck, sc.
    tom
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha-creatine nitrate-you know i am in.

should see decent pump 1st workout, vascularity and strength to follow.

you are lifting big-the results should come quickly.

good luck, sc.
    tom
    Haha!! You've been in since day one!!

The pumps I've been getting from the EcdyMorph in TestV2 are pretty intense... Muahahaha now with the added CN... I'm gonna be looking for some new stretch marks!!

oh yea... I meant to tell you I dumped the 6 caps into my home made pre workout drink looking forward to slamming it !!

21. Registered User

Haha!! You've been in since day one!!

The pumps I've been getting from the EcdyMorph in TestV2 are pretty intense... Muahahaha now with the added CN... I'm gonna be looking for some new stretch marks!!

oh yea... I meant to tell you I dumped the 6 caps into my home made pre workout drink looking forward to slamming it !!
    attaboy. i am telling you creatine nitrate is special.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Let me start my saying never borrow your Chicks tanning lotion this shi t burned the fukc outta me!!!

Back workout was gooooood considering my back is still tight. Bent barbell rows 315-12x4 few drop sets. Did one set of dumbbell rows with the 150s and decided to move to the hammer strength and cable machines.

On my LAST set of hammer curls I heard a "pop" in my back near my right shoulder blade. Last time the chiro said I popped A few ribs out. Hurt like hell going for adjustment at 1500.

Notes

Body fat still decreasing

New stretch mark on right lat whoop whoop! wifey said it looks disgusting which made me happy. She also asked if I'm on roids to which i replied "not yet babe"

Had some nice veins in my lats - never noticed em before.

Test levels are most definitely up - balls are huge and are getting in the way of everyday activities. my female roommate (wifey) has been a champ, she's put out everyday this week!

23. Registered User

Let me start my saying never borrow your Chicks tanning lotion this shi t burned the fukc outta me!!!

Back workout was gooooood considering my back is still tight. Bent barbell rows 315-12x4 few drop sets. Did one set of dumbbell rows with the 150s and decided to move to the hammer strength and cable machines.

On my LAST set of hammer curls I heard a "pop" in my back near my right shoulder blade. Last time the chiro said I popped A few ribs out. Hurt like hell going for adjustment at 1500.

Notes

New stretch mark on right lat whoop whoop! wifey said it looks disgusting which made me happy. She also asked if I'm on roids to which i replied "not yet babe"

Had some nice veins in my lats - never noticed em before.

Test levels are most definitely up - balls are huge and are getting in the way of everyday activities. my female roommate (wifey) has been a champ, she's put out everyday this week!
    always a good thing, lol.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Definitely nice to have a good support crew!! I am on day 3 of my TB2 run.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

since your taking double the dose, do u think it would be worth taking the regular dose? im debating getting some to try but i rly loved ebol, just wondering which to try
    CELTIC LABS REP
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    since your taking double the dose, do u think it would be worth taking the regular dose? im debating getting some to try but i rly loved ebol, just wondering which to try
    It's still on sale for 24.99 so taking 6-8 would be around the same price as e-Bol, right? I really wish I had experimented with ebol so I could compare the two...

I am really enjoying the test boosting profile of testabolin with the ecdymorph. I used activate extream which has pretty similar ingredient profile minus the ecdy and humafront. My results so far on testabolin are much more noticeable.

27. Registered User

It's still on sale for 24.99 so taking 6-8 would be around the same price as e-Bol, right? I really wish I had experimented with ebol so I could compare the two...

I am really enjoying the test boosting profile of testabolin with the ecdymorph. I used activate extream which has pretty similar ingredient profile minus the ecdy and humafront. My results so far on testabolin are much more noticeable.
    i think act ex would have been much better at 6 per day, but who knows???
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think act ex would have been much better at 6 per day, but who knows???
    Most definitely! I expressed how felt about that in my log haha

29. Registered User

Notes

New stretch mark on right lat whoop whoop! :
    EcdyMorph is truly the only natural ingredient I have ever taken while off-cycle added to my usual supplements, that has induced muscle fullness and growth to the point I can feel a burning sensation in my skin knowing that it is literally being torn and stressed far past it's normal comfort zones.

Also, I have added in HCA powder (I buy a couple kilograms at a time so it lasts me for a while) encapsulated at 5g/day with EcdyMorph in FREE REIGN and the leaning effects are not only apparent, but also measurable.

LONG LIVE EM!

PS: I just remembered I need to include the HCA powder feedback in my chronicle.

THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS LOG STAcKED COP!!!!
  30. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    EcdyMorph is truly the only natural ingredient I have ever taken while off-cycle added to my usual supplements, that has induced muscle fullness and growth to the point I can feel a burning sensation in my skin knowing that it is literally being torn and stressed far past it's normal comfort zones.

Also, I have added in HCA powder (I buy a couple kilograms at a time so it lasts me for a while) encapsulated at 5g/day with EcdyMorph in FREE REIGN and the leaning effects are not only apparent, but also measurable.

LONG LIVE EM!

PS: I just remembered I need to include the HCA powder feedback in my chronicle.

THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS LOG STAcKED COP!!!!
    my, aren't we the clever one!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. EcdyMorph - 99% 20hydroxyecdysone in Crystalline Form
    By StackedCop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-12-2012, 11:58 AM
  2. EcdyMorph
    By StackedCop in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 10:14 AM
  3. iforce tt-33