iForce TestabolanV2 with EcdyMorph

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Sure would like to see a sample of your diet that gives 400G of protein per day, wow, nice.
    It'll cost ya.

Haha, not really. Let me see if I can attach my totals... check the attached images for my non-training days, training days, and 2-a-day training days!

Note: 2 a day training day nutrition wouldn't upload

PS: I have minimal shakes, I eat 2 cans of albacore tuna at a time for instance, which is nearly 60g of protein.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Outstanding, at least its low in saturated fat and cholesterol (LOL)

it doesnt list what ur eating to get those totals, tho
    CELTIC LABS REP
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

FYI starting Sunday I upped it to 8 caps.

Vascularity is insane! PERIOD I have a bunch a new small veins connecting to my large veins ALWAYS even at rest. My body fat is still well above 10% not sure but it's on the decline and I really haven't changed much in my diet over the last week. Cardio has been limited but I'm still I'm leaning out.

Chest tonight and if I beat last weeks lifts then I'll know this shi t is legit...

•   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

Hell yea! Looking forward to ur results
    CELTIC LABS REP
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You all may be onto something

http://spirulina.org.uk/protien_supplement.htm

Again, it's NOT a high protein supplement but per SMALL tsp serving you do get a power packed punch of not only broadspectrum AA's but phytonutrients

Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Whacked gives a more detailed reply but I look at it as a "greens" food like sea weed.
    Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    I'll look into it and report back
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

Thumbs up

AWESOME!!!!!!!

FYI starting Sunday I upped it to 8 caps.

Vascularity is insane! PERIOD I have a bunch a new small veins connecting to my large veins ALWAYS even at rest. My body fat is still well above 10% not sure but it's on the decline and I really haven't changed much in my diet over the last week. Cardio has been limited but I'm still I'm leaning out.

Chest tonight and if I beat last weeks lifts then I'll know this shi t is legit...
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.7%

Quote Originally Posted by Whacked View Post
    You all may be onto something

http://spirulina.org.uk/protien_supplement.htm

Again, it's NOT a high protein supplement but per SMALL tsp serving you do get a power packed punch of not only broadspectrum AA's but phytonutrients
    I'd say bulk spirulina powder is an acquired taste, I prefer caps.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

So yesterdays chest workout was good but I did not beat last weeks. However, it should be noted I started with barbell last week and started with dumb bells this week. I always train chest alternating BB and DB. No PRs got the 130lb DBs for 2 sets of 6 which is where I've been for awhile. The heavier I go with DBs the harder it is to lock out.. I kinda loss control after the halfway point. So next weeks goal got chest is 315 for 8

I'll be starting Creatine Nitrate today 6 caps pre workout. I'm still undecided if I'm gonna be ordering more EcdyMorph or Turk...

9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

So yesterdays chest workout was good but I did not beat last weeks. However, it should be noted I started with barbell last week and started with dumb bells this week. I always train chest alternating BB and DB. No PRs got the 130lb DBs for 2 sets of 6 which is where I've been for awhile. The heavier I go with DBs the harder it is to lock out.. I kinda loss control after the halfway point. So next weeks goal got chest is 315 for 8

I'll be starting Creatine Nitrate today 6 caps pre workout. I'm still undecided if I'm gonna be ordering more EcdyMorph or Turk...
    hahaha-creatine nitrate-you know i am in.

should see decent pump 1st workout, vascularity and strength to follow.

you are lifting big-the results should come quickly.

good luck, sc.
    tom
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    hahaha-creatine nitrate-you know i am in.

should see decent pump 1st workout, vascularity and strength to follow.

you are lifting big-the results should come quickly.

good luck, sc.
    tom
    Haha!! You've been in since day one!!

The pumps I've been getting from the EcdyMorph in TestV2 are pretty intense... Muahahaha now with the added CN... I'm gonna be looking for some new stretch marks!!

oh yea... I meant to tell you I dumped the 6 caps into my home made pre workout drink looking forward to slamming it !!

11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Haha!! You've been in since day one!!

The pumps I've been getting from the EcdyMorph in TestV2 are pretty intense... Muahahaha now with the added CN... I'm gonna be looking for some new stretch marks!!

oh yea... I meant to tell you I dumped the 6 caps into my home made pre workout drink looking forward to slamming it !!
    attaboy. i am telling you creatine nitrate is special.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Let me start my saying never borrow your Chicks tanning lotion this shi t burned the fukc outta me!!!

Back workout was gooooood considering my back is still tight. Bent barbell rows 315-12x4 few drop sets. Did one set of dumbbell rows with the 150s and decided to move to the hammer strength and cable machines.

On my LAST set of hammer curls I heard a "pop" in my back near my right shoulder blade. Last time the chiro said I popped A few ribs out. Hurt like hell going for adjustment at 1500.

Notes

Body fat still decreasing

New stretch mark on right lat whoop whoop! wifey said it looks disgusting which made me happy. She also asked if I'm on roids to which i replied "not yet babe"

Had some nice veins in my lats - never noticed em before.

Test levels are most definitely up - balls are huge and are getting in the way of everyday activities. my female roommate (wifey) has been a champ, she's put out everyday this week!

13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Let me start my saying never borrow your Chicks tanning lotion this shi t burned the fukc outta me!!!

Back workout was gooooood considering my back is still tight. Bent barbell rows 315-12x4 few drop sets. Did one set of dumbbell rows with the 150s and decided to move to the hammer strength and cable machines.

On my LAST set of hammer curls I heard a "pop" in my back near my right shoulder blade. Last time the chiro said I popped A few ribs out. Hurt like hell going for adjustment at 1500.

Notes

New stretch mark on right lat whoop whoop! wifey said it looks disgusting which made me happy. She also asked if I'm on roids to which i replied "not yet babe"

Had some nice veins in my lats - never noticed em before.

Test levels are most definitely up - balls are huge and are getting in the way of everyday activities. my female roommate (wifey) has been a champ, she's put out everyday this week!
    always a good thing, lol.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Definitely nice to have a good support crew!! I am on day 3 of my TB2 run.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.55%

since your taking double the dose, do u think it would be worth taking the regular dose? im debating getting some to try but i rly loved ebol, just wondering which to try
    CELTIC LABS REP
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    since your taking double the dose, do u think it would be worth taking the regular dose? im debating getting some to try but i rly loved ebol, just wondering which to try
    It's still on sale for 24.99 so taking 6-8 would be around the same price as e-Bol, right? I really wish I had experimented with ebol so I could compare the two...

I am really enjoying the test boosting profile of testabolin with the ecdymorph. I used activate extream which has pretty similar ingredient profile minus the ecdy and humafront. My results so far on testabolin are much more noticeable.

17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

It's still on sale for 24.99 so taking 6-8 would be around the same price as e-Bol, right? I really wish I had experimented with ebol so I could compare the two...

I am really enjoying the test boosting profile of testabolin with the ecdymorph. I used activate extream which has pretty similar ingredient profile minus the ecdy and humafront. My results so far on testabolin are much more noticeable.
    i think act ex would have been much better at 6 per day, but who knows???
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

i think act ex would have been much better at 6 per day, but who knows???
    Most definitely! I expressed how felt about that in my log haha

19. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.34%

Notes

New stretch mark on right lat whoop whoop! :
    EcdyMorph is truly the only natural ingredient I have ever taken while off-cycle added to my usual supplements, that has induced muscle fullness and growth to the point I can feel a burning sensation in my skin knowing that it is literally being torn and stressed far past it's normal comfort zones.

Also, I have added in HCA powder (I buy a couple kilograms at a time so it lasts me for a while) encapsulated at 5g/day with EcdyMorph in FREE REIGN and the leaning effects are not only apparent, but also measurable.

LONG LIVE EM!

PS: I just remembered I need to include the HCA powder feedback in my chronicle.

THANKS FOR KEEPING THIS LOG STAcKED COP!!!!
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    EcdyMorph is truly the only natural ingredient I have ever taken while off-cycle added to my usual supplements, that has induced muscle fullness and growth to the point I can feel a burning sensation in my skin knowing that it is literally being torn and stressed far past it's normal comfort zones.

Also, I have added in HCA powder (I buy a couple kilograms at a time so it lasts me for a while) encapsulated at 5g/day with EcdyMorph in FREE REIGN and the leaning effects are not only apparent, but also measurable.

LONG LIVE EM!

PS: I just remembered I need to include the HCA powder feedback in my chronicle.

my, aren't we the clever one!
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  268 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.05%

Looks Good!!!!!!!!
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by mnegrete1 View Post
    Looks Good!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for joining!

23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post

LONG LIVE EM!

Looks like I'll be ordering even MORE supps haha

I wish more experienced body builders kept a log as detailed as yours. It really helps out us little guys

24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

One thing I love about E-BOL that largely goes unmentioned is that the other items in it make me "feel naturally energized/less lethargic" through the long day. I literally come home from work energixzed. Bizarre for me.

Specifically, Ashwhaganda, Korean Ginseng,etc. seem ''synergystic'' to the Turkesterone and Ecdysterone's intrinsic adaptogenic properties; seems to make it more pronounced.

Solid Product IMO

Also: I'm telling you all, if you have not combined your ecdysterone OR turkesterone cycles with LeanXtreme, you're missing out! SICK recomp/fat loss and I'm eating like a pig.

25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

Decided to add this in here as well as responding to your PM Staked.

As far as my experience with Testabolan V2. 8 caps per day, no response as of yet. I honestly responded better to M-stak than I have from this. No noticeable effects yet (no increased vascularity or fullness vs. not being on the product).

Hopefully it will start to kick in here soon!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Wheyfocused View Post
    Decided to add this in here as well as responding to your PM Staked.

As far as my experience with Testabolan V2. 8 caps per day, no response as of yet. I honestly responded better to M-stak than I have from this. No noticeable effects yet (no increased vascularity or fullness vs. not being on the product).

Hopefully it will start to kick in here soon!
    How long have you been on it? I'm on day 4 of 6 caps ED and hoping for some results...
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How long have you been on it? I'm on day 4 of 6 caps ED and hoping for some results...
    I started 11 days ago so there is still hope for an effect.

M-Stak I usually felt within 2-3 days, however there is such a small amount of lowgrade ecdy in that, it was most likely from other ingredients.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Ok...thanks for the heads up. I have another test booster favorite that I felt after 3 days so maybe it spoiled me. I wanted to try this to see what it could do. I will keep going and see what happens.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

M-Stak I usually felt within 2-3 days, however there is such a small amount of lowgrade ecdy in that, it was most likely from other ingredients.
    Every time I used mstak I would feel it working within days of taking the first pack. Before starting TB2 I did 21 days of Mstak at 2 packs a day and had more of a strength gain compared to the vascularity and muscle fullness I'm feeling on TB2.

Really hope this sh!t does something for ya brother! Like I said in my PM I've thought about ordering some sirovi humantest (40mg EM x 60 servings) and stacking it with 6 caps of TB2.

Whacked, I took your advise on the lean xtream and order some during nutra's NYE sale and will use it with a future ecdy run

30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.31%

Every time I used mstak I would feel it working within days of taking the first pack. Before starting TB2 I did 21 days of Mstak at 2 packs a day and had more of a strength gain compared to the vascularity and muscle fullness I'm feeling on TB2.

Really hope this sh!t does something for ya brother! Like I said in my PM I've thought about ordering some sirovi humantest (40mg EM x 60 servings) and stacking it with 6 caps of TB2.

Whacked, I took your advise on the lean xtream and order some during nutra's NYE sale and will use it with a future ecdy run

Yes this is what I found as well. M-stak seemed to work better, but it is still too early to give a final verdict on TB2
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

That really stinks man. Sorry to hear that Whey.

I am convinced that Ecdysterone and Turkesterone are not as popular as they could be for two major reasons:

1) Bunk Forms of Ecdysterone (way too small of an amount of the real stuff used to spare costs) that all these less-than-ethical companies have used all these years!! Many have tried/used and got zero results other than a thinner wallet.

2) Like creatine, and believe it or not, steroids, some people are just not responders to certain things for whatever mysterious reasons.

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

Wink

Prepare to get peeeeeled. Run a search on this board about LeanXtreme. Good luck trying to find ANYTHING negative about it. KILLER product.

Most users add 3-4 caps per day (just an FYI when figuring dosage).
    When I run it, I try to maximize the effects by using it:
    1) First thing AM
    2) Immediately PWO (I work out in the morning)
    3) Then 3 hours later
    4) Then another 3 hours later

When I limit use to 3 caps, I so this instead:
    1) First thing AM
    2) Immediately PWO (I work out in the morning)
    3) Then 7-8 hours later (evening when cort levels are higher from a stressful day)

Have fun buddy!!!

33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Fast update

Few things I've notice:

Sleep is deep... Very deep.. Dreams are vivid... And when the alarm clock goes off I jump outa bed like I'm under mortar fire. It's not that i never dream but this has been the last 4 or 5 nights and that my friends is defiantly way more then normal.

Next part is gross but I thought nothing about it until I read other ecdy users were experiencing the same thing. I crap turds like 12' long. I do not have any more BM's then usual just massive solid ones.

A effect I've always noticed when on ecdy is my finger nails grow like weeds. This is constant with all three forms of ecdy I've used. Mstack, ecdysterone300 and Now testabolin.

The leaning effect has slowed down or tapered off... I'm surprised I haven't gained any weight with amount of carbs I'm eating. Which brings me to my next topic I'm hungry as fuc& always lol also an effect I always have with ecdy.

Everything else is going good... Ribs popped back into place!

I started a training log if anyone wants to follow along. Wanna keep my supplement log about the sup

34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

I've always had the grande turds but I also can't seem to satisfy my hunger right now. I also just upped my dosing to 8 ed.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I've always had the grande turds but I also can't seem to satisfy my hunger right now. I also just upped my dosing to 8 ed.
    I'm not sure if 8 caps are treating me any better then 6 other then I get a pump after I take em.

36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

I will see how and if anything picks up with the increase.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.02%

Next part is gross but I thought nothing about it until I read other ecdy users were experiencing the same thing. I crap turds like 12' long. I do not have any more BM's then usual just massive solid ones.
    Size is the same but daily craps have gone from 2 to 4/day. Weird.

The leaning effect has slowed down or tapered off... I'm surprised I haven't gained any weight with amount of carbs I'm eating. Which brings me to my next topic I'm hungry as fuc& always lol also an effect I always have with ecdy.
    Same here ..eating like a pig with zero weight gain.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.02%

Fast update

Few things I've notice:

Sleep is deep... Very deep.. Dreams are vivid... And when the alarm clock goes off I jump outa bed like I'm under mortar fire. It's not that i never dream but this has been the last 4 or 5 nights and that my friends is defiantly way more then normal.

A effect I've always noticed when on ecdy is my finger nails grow like weeds. This is constant with all three forms of ecdy I've used. Mstack, ecdysterone300 and Now testabolin.

Everything else is going good... Ribs popped back into place!

I started a training log if anyone wants to follow along. Wanna keep my supplement log about the sup
    holy sheit........
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.17%

holy sheit........
    Haha pun intended???

40. Diamond Member