Genomyx H.E.A.T.s up the Female Terminator with DCP to Smolder for Competition

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Hey there, Rosie! Sorry I'm a bit late, but count me in for the rest of the ride.

Incredibly detailed log you have going here, but after seeing some of your past reviews, I'm not surprised. I've got some reading to do

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TSV View Post
    Hey there, Rosie! Sorry I'm a bit late, but count me in for the rest of the ride.

Incredibly detailed log you have going here, but after seeing some of your past reviews, I'm not surprised. I've got some reading to do
    Hi there. Your first post - I'm honoured

It's not as detailed as what some of my previous logs have been, but you adapt when you've been doing them as long. I will do a Final Review at the end, if you miss anything throughout the log, and if you have any questions pertaining to this along the way, feel free to ask.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Day 22: Three weeks down

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"If you wait until you THINK you are ready, you may never know what you are capable of. But if you believe in yourself and P.U.S.H. forward towards your goals, the result could be better than you could have ever imagined. That is my reality." - Ben Booker

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Fight Scene - Gorgeous

Jackie Chan's (another of my favourite actors) debut movie - this is my favourite and one of my top movie fight scenes (beautiful choreography, with amazing skill displayed, and I love both boxing and martial arts), ever!

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: I am here - that is all that matters.

Energy: There.

Endurance: Fine.

Quality of Training: Good - an easy session today.

Recovery: My back is ok after yesterday.

Body Composition and Look: 119.4 pounds at 11.2% bodyfat. No change in body composition from last week - this is further indication that is is my TRAINING that primarily determines my progress and results, since my nutrition has been right this week!

Other Notes: Received my DCP late yesterday, so started it today (changes reflected in post #1).

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"Life is what it is. The control I have is very little. Tomorrow is a different day...and I will deal with it then...but today I choose to live in today...not yesterday and not tomorrow. Again, thank you Lord for sending me to that place to get to this one. Growth begins at failure. Believe…" - Ben Booker

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%

woohoo, DCP time
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    woohoo, DCP time
    Sure is - it's been a long time coming

6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Awesome fight scene... Jackie Chan is incredibly athletic, even as he approaches 60. I have a ton of respect for him.
    Genomyx Representative

The Genomyx Fat Destroyer Stack... DCP + H.E.A.T. Stack... is now available!
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Awesome fight scene... Jackie Chan is incredibly athletic, even as he approaches 60. I have a ton of respect for him.
    I couldn't agree more

8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 23: Building My Support Network

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"We all have dreams. But in order to make our dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort. The person who makes a success of living is the one who sees his goal steadily and aims for it unswervingly. That is dedication." - Walt Ostarly

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Three Days Grace - Life Starts Now

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 4 x 20 sec sprint/40 sec rest
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 4 x 20 sec sprint/40 sec rest
    e. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Shoulders (1 min recovery between supersets/trisets):
    Superset A -
    1. Behind-the-neck Military Press 4 x 8-10
    2. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 8-10 per arm
    Superset B -
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 10
    4. DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10
    Triset -
    5. DB Clean and Press 2 x 10
    6. DB Hammer Raises 2 x 8
    7. Seated DB Rear Raises 2 x 10
    Superset C (no recovery between supersets) -
    8. Hanging Straight-Leg Raises (toes to touch bar above head) 2 x 10
    9. Plank 2 x 1 min

Post-Weights Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 16 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~5 hours.

Mood/Aggression: The BEST today - huge smiles and thanks to Walt!

Energy: I've been running around the house with excitement! Definitely have energy - although training efforts could suggest otherwise, LOL.

Endurance: Good.

Strength: Increasing the weights and making sure progress was made on all fronts from last week.

Pump: In anterior delts.

Vascularity: Stunning - now THIS is what I want for photoshoots and always!

Quality of Training: Had to split my sprints into two sets this morning my body was that 'off'. Sprints were still done at 100%, and still covered the same distance each time, but between them I was suffering a lot more than usual. Did 20 minutes, though, and going to keep it at that from now on . . . Resistance training was fun, but not. Fun, because I went up in weights. Not, because my left anterior deltoid was in PAIN. But, pushed through . . . Post-Weights Cardio is going to have to become a regular occurrence after 4/5 resistance sessions from now on, for ~20 minutes . . .

Appetite: Walt says that, "Doing a nutrition plan nearly right and doing it exactly right is usually the difference between success and failure." Whilst that may not be the case for everyone, and not for me to get into competition condition, it IS going to be more important than ever for my health and for me to get into the condition I want to be in!

Other Notes: I have realized just how important this is, and I am building my support network: Sponsors, mentors, supporters, photographers, etc. I have been inspired, motivated, and encouraged by many individuals, and I am grateful to all of them for their belief in me.

Competition Notes: ~8 weeks until competition - I am NOT counting the week pre-competition, because that is strictly for competition-specific preparation, and I should ALREADY be in competition shape 2-3 weeks out. I definitely want to win my Pro card in THIS competition, but it's not just about that, or doing better than last time anymore - there is a LOT riding on this competition in more ways than one!

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

High stress can lead to increased cortisol levels. Studies have shown a negative correlation between cortisol and total testosterone, with an increase in cortisol associated with a decrease in total testosterone, a combination that can make it difficult to optimize fat loss. Therefore, to maintain optimal cortisol and testosterone levels, managing stress levels becomes essential, and decreasing stress will in turn decrease the cortisol levels in your body, allowing you to lose fat more efficiently.

9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 24: The Next 8 Weeks

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary." - Cecil Beaton

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Rise Against - Survive

TRAINING

Cardio - Rollers:
    20 min in 39x18 @ 108-110 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours. Bit later falling asleep this morning, so got up later.

Mood/Aggression: Moving FORWARD!

Energy: Today is an 'easy' day (see changes to training under "Competition Notes").

Mental Focus and Clarity: Going to be a few changes to my website over the coming months - starting them now.

Quality of Training: Just a recovery session on the rollers. My body has changed over the last few months, and noticing the difference when on the rollers.

Appetite: There will be NO more slip-ups, no matter how minor, for the next eight weeks - this is for ME!

Other Notes: My Eviscerate Smolder arrived today, making my competition stack complete - will be applying my first application of that tonight (changes reflected in post #1).

Competition Notes: Recomping is being cut short a week, to allow me an extra week to get back into the condition I want to be in. Along with this adjustment is a quick change to my training schedule (changes reflected in post #1) - going back to more volume and slightly longer resistance sessions, making sure to get that post-weights cardio in. Some weeks I may also do Arms on Tuesday instead of Wednesday, but no biggie. All stops have been pulled out. It's time to get this - like I said yesterday, there is a LOT riding on this competition!

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

Eric Lizotte, an acquaintance of mine recently said that, "Working from reality is the way you get your desired results, not working from fantasy." He is right - whilst it is important to have a goal, it is ESSENTIAL that you work towards achieving that goal from where you are at NOW. For example, if you're 200 pounds and want to be 180 pounds, your nutrition plan should be for fat loss for a 200-pound individual, not an 180-pound individual; if you have never trained a day in your life and suddenly decide to run a marathon, you gradually build up your training and do not immediately start out on a training programme for an elite athlete; etc.

10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Once again, congrats on the signing with Walt!, this is something you've wanted and now you have it! Whens the first shoot?
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Once again, congrats on the signing with Walt!, this is something you've wanted and now you have it! Whens the first shoot?
    Thanks, Chris Shoot dates aren't set in stone yet - looking to do the first in June.

12. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Thanks, Chris Shoot dates aren't set in stone yet - looking to do the first in June.
    you going to be in tip top shape come june!
  13. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

you going to be in tip top shape come june!
    Got to be in tip top shape by 26 March - I have my first photoshoot of the year then! And then my first competition 16 April. June will just be time to get leaner and leaner

14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Got to be in tip top shape by 26 March - I have my first photoshoot of the year then! And then my first competition 16 April. June will just be time to get leaner and leaner
    I knew about the April comp, this is why i said tip top by then.. you better be by April! hehe, also , clear your PM's you horder!
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

I knew about the April comp, this is why i said tip top by then.. you better be by April! hehe, also , clear your PM's you horder!

16. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 25: Get Ready to Fight Back!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Opportunities multiply as they are seized." - Walt Ostarly

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

DevilDriver - End of the Line

TRAINING

This week's Day Off - I know it's supposed to be on Sunday, but training this week is going to have to get moved down a day.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~16 hours. I know! I slept for ~8 hours, woke up, and after ~20 minutes, went back to bed for another eight.

Mood/Aggression: Not quite sure what to think . . . Highly stressed after an event last night . . . Feel deflated . . .

Energy: SHATTERED!

Stress: HIGHER THAN HIGH!

Recovery: There is NO way yesterday's 20 minutes on the rollers shattered me this much! is going on?!

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

Sometimes life gets in the way and things don't go the way you had planned or want them to. There ARE going to be those days when something happens that you do not foresee, meaning that you can't train or that puts another kink in your lifestyle - today for me is one of those examples where life kicks you where you least expect it. Therefore, you have to learn to be flexible, adapt, and be able to adjust your schedule, whether it be that day or another, to allow for this. Remember the 70/30 Rule: As long as you things right 70% of the time, there is an allowance of 30% where life gets in the way - that's not to say you can deliberately do things inconsistently or wrong for 30% of the time, but just understands that we can't all be perfect all of the time.

17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

16 hours!, maybe after your event last night, what ever that was; it was called for to sleep all day? so my question is if you slept all day, seriously all day why aren't you on here?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

16 hours of sleep does seem peculiar, to say the least...

I've been falling a bit on the sleep myself, so 16 hours doesn't sound so bad to me right now
    Genomyx Representative

19. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

16 hours!, maybe after your event last night, what ever that was; it was called for to sleep all day? so my question is if you slept all day, seriously all day why aren't you on here?
    High stress, Chris, high stress not conducive to anything

16 hours of sleep does seem peculiar, to say the least...

I've been falling a bit on the sleep myself, so 16 hours doesn't sound so bad to me right now
    Yes, 16 hours of sleep is "peculiar" and unusual for ME, especially when I 4-5 hours is my normal re sleeping period. Even when I am completely shattered, I still won't sleep more than ~8 hours, and the last time I started sleeping this long was when I had recurrent bouts of CFS (I probably don't have it now, since I have taken measure against it, but if this continues, then there is a problem).

20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 27: I Will Not Bow

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"There is no passion to be found in playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living." - Nelson Mandela

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Breaking Benjamin - I Will Not Bow

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio - Rollers:
    a. 4 min in 39x18 @ 110 rpm
    b. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x17 (rpm N/A during efforts)
    c. 4 min in 39x17 @ 110 rpm
    d. 8 x 20 sec effort/10 sec easy in 39x16 (rpm N/A during efforts)
    e. 4 min in 39x16 @ 110 rpm

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Still over sleeping and feeling like I want to KEEP sleeping - this needs to end NOW!

Mood/Aggression: Wondering what the hell is going on . . . And working through it . . .

Energy: I still feel absolutely shattered . . .

Quality of Training: Not all that was planned, but intense enough . . . Might attempt my resistance training session a bit later . . .

Recovery: I feel like I was the one who just walked 550 kilometres in a little under a week, and not my younger sister!

Body Composition and Look: I see and feel all the areas that need improving ASAP!

Other Notes: Actually, come to think of it, started back on IGF-2 recently (changes reflected in post #1), at full dosage and not only the first thing I have been using for the last month - that could affect my energy a little the first week back on it . . .

Competition Notes: Eight weeks until competition - the "last minute" has been and gone . . .

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

If you want to gain muscle, you need to EAT for it! Next to resistance training, nutrition is the most important factor in the achievement of gaining muscle mass. For muscle accretion to occur, one must have a net positive energy balance of ~15% above maintenance, a moderate to high carbohydrate intake (55-60% total daily energy) to fuel resistance sessions, optimal protein intake (25-30% total daily energy) to ensure protein synthesis, and an adequate fat intake (15-20% total daily energy) to prevent testosterone levels falling.

21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%

Hope you sort out your fatigue and stress soon. We all know how tough it is to do anything when our energy levels aren't where they need to be.
    Genomyx Representative

22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Hope you sort out your fatigue and stress soon. We all know how tough it is to do anything when our energy levels aren't where they need to be.
    The stress rarely changes, bud. The fatigue, whether it changes or not, will be being kicked solidly next week for sure!

23. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 28: Desire and Strength

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire." - Arab Proverb

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Cold - Anatomy of a Tidal Wave

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 4 x 20 sec effort/40 sec rest
    c. 4 min jogging
    d. 4 x 20 sec effort/40 sec rest
    e. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Arms (1 min recovery between trisets):
    Triset A -
    1. Supinated Pull-Ups 4 x 15, 10, 6, 5
    2. Close-Grip BB Bicep Curls 4 x 5-6
    3. Alternate DB Bicep Curls 4 x 12
    Triset B -
    4. Dips 4 x 8
    5. Close-Grip Flat BB Bench Press 4 x 4-5
    6. DB French Press 4 x 5

Post-Weights Cardio - Stepper:
    20 min @ 12 floors/min

Stretch 10 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: Still sleeping too long - figured it out (See 'Other Effects').

Energy: Don't have any, yet again - forced training though, because it HAS to be done!

Mental Focus and Clarity: On top of my game!

Joints: Left wrist has been painful.

Strength: Today was just 'one of those days'.

Pump: Through biceps more than anything.

Vascularity: Strong.

Quality of Training: HIIT KICKED MY ASS! I definitely need to lose some weight (yes, I said it) to be able to be comfortable when running again . . . Resistance training was a concentrated effort. Loved the way my arms looked during it . . . Post-Weights Cardio was surprisingly done ok at a higher pace than usual . . .

Recovery: The LACK of training over the last week has upset my body more than anything else.

Other Effects: IGF-2 dosed WITH Assault is a NO-NO for my body, causing lethargy and fatigue. The only difference this week has been the return to my usual dosing/timing of IGF-2, which has meant that my pre-training dose is stacked with Assault - where, over the last month, I have only been dosing half the recommended daily dosage, with 3 caps first thing and no more throughout the day. So, I will be going back to using only 3 caps first thing and see how that goes (changes reflected in post #1). Funny how the body changes . . .

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

Building up your core does not mean doing excessive crunches or performing endless ab exercises; your abdominals are like any other body-part and therefore should be trained like any other body-part for muscle accretion (please note that nutrition plays an important role in gaining muscle mass, so adjusting your diet for this will yield better results if more muscle is desired). For those that want deep grooves in their abs, weighted exercises - such as weighted crunches (using either dumbbells or a rope and cable), weighted side bends, etc. - will help achieve this. For those that want a sleeker midsection, avoid doing a lot of oblique work, so that you do not build a thick waist, concentrating instead on exercises such as hanging leg raises, etc. Regardless of how you wish your abs to look, you should not neglect exercises for the transverse abdominus - the stronger this is, the more you will be able to 'pull' your tummy in for that flat and tight look.

24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.97%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Keep going Rosie!. I have no doubt you will achieve your goal.
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Keep going Rosie!. I have no doubt you will achieve your goal.
    Thanks

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Love following along and great choices in music!

27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Love following along and great choices in music!
    Nice to have you following, Ryan

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.36%

Heyaaa Lady!!!! hope I`m not too late
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    Heyaaa Lady!!!! hope I`m not too late
    Not late at all - my competition is eight weeks away

30. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Not late at all - my competition is eight weeks away
    Show us your war face!!
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Show us your war face!!
    It's already on Can't you see it? My head is doing this to me right now, LOL

32. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 29: Becoming! War Face On!

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Life is not having and getting, but being and becoming." - Matthew Arnold

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

My Darkest Days - The World Belongs To Me

A Warrior is a Survivor. You never know what Life is going to throw at you, and a Warrior deals with it, even when no one else has faith that they can make it. Be strong. Hold to that inner strength. Be a Warrior.

TRAINING

Cardio 20 min.

Stretch 20 min.

COMMENTS

Mood/Aggression: Battle ready! I fight against myself on a daily basis, but the next eight weeks is going to be something else altogether!

Energy: Still feeling drained, but working on ignoring it and just DOING.

Libido: HIGH.

Endurance: Ok.

Quality of Training: Seems like my body is wanting 'recovery' this week

Body Composition and Look: 123.2 pounds at 11.2% bodyfat. My body composition has been 11.2% for the last three weeks - whilst maintaining it is ok, it's not really acceptable. Training the last two weeks has not been very high, with only two resistance sessions a week, which is definitely affecting my progress.

Other Notes: I ended up doing a 4-week recomp as initially planned because of training over the last week or so, but from now, it is all CUTTING! It's time to get LEAN!

Competition Notes: I was going to wait until I got below 10% bodyfat until I started posing practice, but I am going to start this tomorrow, for 5-10 minutes a day.

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." - Lou Holtz

33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 30: One day at a time . . .

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world." - Harriet Tubman

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Skillet - Rebirthing

TRAINING

HIIT Cardio;
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 8 x 20 sec sprint/40 sec rest
    c. 4 min jogging

Stretch 10 min.

Shoulders/Abs (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Behind-the-neck BB Military Press 4 x 8
    2. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
    Alternate Set B -
    3. BB Military Press 4 x 8
    4. Single-Arm DB Lateral Raises 4 x 10 per side
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Seated Single-Arm DB Shoulder Press 4 x 6 per side
    6. DB Hammer Raises 2 x 10
    Alternate Set D -
    7. Rope Crunch 2 x 20
    8. Ab Rollout 2 x 5

Post-Weights Cardio - Run (on length of basketball court):
    a. 48 x suicides
    b. 12 x backwards (up court) and forwards (back)

Stretch 5 min.

Posing Practice 5 min.

Stretch 6 min.

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours - got to get out of this and back to my 4-5 hours.

Mood/Aggression: The snow is melting away, the sun is out, the day is warming. My mood is looking forward to the next eight weeks.

Energy: Definitely sticking to the 3 caps of IGF-2 first thing and leave it at that - I might even stop it for a while and see what happens . . . Good energy during training . . .

Joints: My wrists are not getting better - should never have had a break from Erase. Knees are giving me issues again as well.

Strength: Getting better, slowly.

Pump: Some.

Vascularity: Better at the end of my training than during.

Quality of Training: HIIT Run took quite a lot out of me. Medial right knee in pain - so the suicides after weights wasn't the smartest of ideas . . . Resistance training was good. My wrists were screaming and I was massaging them between sets, but it's all for progress . . . Decided to do something different for Post-Weights Cardio. Body was protesting loudly after only a few minutes, and definitely feeling it in my hips and glutes now, as well as knees from leaning down to touch the line and rotating back. Glad I did it, though . . . I'm not lean enough for Posing Practice to be any use - not sure if I should wait another week or so to start doing this, then; probably the best idea . . .

Other Notes: My training is going to include a lot more plyometrics and functional exercises, especially for my lower body, since I have two Full-Body resistance sessions in there. I want to train more like an athlete again, have my fitness improve re performance, and not just work on the aesthetic aspect.

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

"When we stop doing what deep down in our souls that that we know is right is when we stop growing as individuals! You know what is true to yourself and others! Choose to do the right thing today, and start evolving your true self! One day at a time!" - Ben Booker

34. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.53%

Since you live in Kiwi of the United States I'm having a hard time guessing if you'll be attending The Arnold... so... will you?
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by gainweightnow View Post
    Since you live in Kiwi of the United States I'm having a hard time guessing if you'll be attending The Arnold... so... will you?
    "Kiwi in the United States" indicates that I am a New Zealander currently located in the United States, LOL...No, I will not be at the Arnold this year...

36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 31: Preparation and Letting Go

QUOTE OF THE DAY

"We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come." - Joseph Campbell

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Hoobastank - Finally Awake

TRAINING

Cardio - Run 5 miles.

Stretch 23 min.

COMMENTS

Energy: Definitely there - having a single dose of IGF-2 in the morning solved the fatigue issue.

Joints: Knees having a few niggles - not surprising considering the surface I am running on and the agility and bending yesterday, not to mention that an extra 15 pounds makes a huge difference on the stress on them during exercise like running.

Quality of Training: Since it's getting warmer and the snow is melting, I decided to go running outside. However, still a lot of ice around, and it turned into an agility running session, jumping over and dodging ice sheets. It was good to be outside again, though - running inside is so very different. not bad for just over 5-minute miles, but still feel quite uncomfortable and out of it when running - fitness needs to improve a lot more.

Recovery: Feeling core and hips from yesterday. I'm prepared for pain though and a lot of DOMS over the coming weeks - I HAVE to slaughter my body EVERY training session!

Other Notes: I used the last of my current bottle of Alpha-T2 yesterday, and have only one more day of Erase and two days of H.E.A.T. Stack left (changes reflected in post #1). Alpha-T2 and Erase I will start again when I get fresh bottles.

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

If you think you can't, you're already beaten before you begin, but if you think you can, you will! You have to BELIEVE IN YOURSELF and your ability to accomplish what you want to achieve. No dream is ever too high - not if you REALLY want it, and persistently pursue it!

37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Glad you got your lethargy issue worked out. Now, just have to get that sleep issue back.

I agree on the nice to be outdoors. I'm thinking of heading out for a run this week too. It's still a mess but I hate being stuck inside all the time!
  38. NutraPlanet Fanatic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.73%

How is the DCP affecting your energy levels?
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Glad you got your lethargy issue worked out. Now, just have to get that sleep issue back.

I agree on the nice to be outdoors. I'm thinking of heading out for a run this week too. It's still a mess but I hate being stuck inside all the time!
    Yeah, it was just going nack to full dosage of IGF-2 - although it never affected me before using full dosage; guess it mucst have been since I've only been using a first thing dose since the start of January.

Yeah, definitely! I'd rather do all my cardio outside if possible and do only weights inside.

Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    How is the DCP affecting your energy levels?
    It doesn't have an effect that I've noticed.

40. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.4%

Day 33: Double Time

QUOTE OF THE DAY

MUSIC VIDEO OF THE DAY

Janus - If I Were You

TRAINING

am

HIIT Cardio - Run:
    a. 4 min jogging
    b. 4 x 20 sec sprint/40 sec rest
    c. 2 min jogging

Arms/Abs (30 sec recovery between alternate sets):
    Alternate Set A -
    1. Close-Grip BB Biceps Curls 6 x 10
    2. DB Zottoman Curls 6 x 10
    Alternate Set B -
    3. Flat Close-Grip BB Bench Press 4 x 4-6
    4. V-Bar Tricep Push-Down 4 x 6
    Alternate Set C -
    5. Hanging Straight-Legs Raises (feet to touch bar) 2 x 10
    6. V-Sits (on bench) 2 x 15

Post-Weights Cardio - Run (on length of basketball court):
    a. 24 x suicides
    b. 12 x backwards (up court) and forwards (back)
    c. 2 x high knees

Stretch 20 min.

pm

Cardio - Stepper:
    10 min @ 12 floors/min.

Full-Body (30 sec recovery between supersets):
    Superset A -
    1. Weighted Crunches (knees at 90 degree flexion) 2 x 15
    2. Hanging Straight-Legs Raises (feet to touch bar) 2 x 5
    Superset B -
    3. Reverse Curls (on bench) 2 x 15
    4. V-Sits (on bench) 2 x 5
    Superset C -
    5. EZ-Bar Bicep Curls 2 x 20
    6. Incline Dips 2 x 20
    Superset D -
    7. DB Lateral Raises 2 x 15
    8. DB Hammer Raises 2 x 5
    Superset E -
    9. Supinated BB Bent Over Rows 2 x 10
    10. Flat BB Bench Press 2 x 10
    Superset F -
    11. Side-to-side Plyometric Bench Jumps 2 x 15 per side
    12. Squat Jumps 2 x 5

COMMENTS

Sleep - Time and Quality: ~8 hours - so NOT cool.

Mood/Aggression: Refreshing. Perky after second resistance session, spring in my step, smiling . . .

Energy: There until ~1730, when I started to feel fatigued - not letting it affect me, though. Started waking up after second dose of Assault pre-pm training, even though eyes still 'tired-heavy-sore'.

Mental Focus and Clarity: There

Stress: Ignoring the knots in my tummy . . .

Joints: Some serious pain going on now - not sure why, honestly.

Strength: Forcing improvements to be made - if I am going to be blah during cardio, then I am going to make up for it with weights!

Pump: Definitely - strong.

Vascularity: Snakes through forearms and hands, even though hands were purple and white. Towards the end of my first resistance session, coming out through anterior deltoids and biceps as well. Definitely present during second resistance session - better than at first.

Quality of Training: Body was dead and an effort to move around the track during HIIT - I have not felt this bad in a long time when running . . . Resistance training was good, despite feeling like I was breaking my left wrist all over again with the heavier weights. HUGE dark rings under eyes . . . Did more suicides and court work post-weights, suffering my knees and lower back in silence - punishment had to be done for the poor HIIT . . . Just because I can (and also because I didn't do my resistance session yesterday), I did double training sessions today, and instead of exhausting myself as I was wanting, I was surprisingly spry and bright-eyed after my second resistance one . . .

FIT TIP OF THE DAY

Fitness can be divided into five health-related components: Body composition, cardiorespiratory fitness, flexibility, muscular strength, and muscular endurance. You need to ensure that you cover ALL aspects of your fitness for your best body and health.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 623
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:57 AM
  2. The REVOLUTION of the Female Terminator CONTINUES with ERASE
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 11:25 AM
  3. Replies: 364
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 06:53 PM
  4. The Female Terminator Chronicles
    By Rosie Chee in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1034