Enhanced will be enhancing his love handles with a New Years Rezolution! (Sponsored)

1. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Enhanced will be enhancing his love handles with a New Years Rezolution! (Sponsored)

OK, I'm finally here!! My boy yanked the power cord out of the laptop a few weeks back & we finally got it back from the shop. $90.00 later, I'm ready to start my log!! There was no way I was going to start this on my Blackberry..

First off, a huge thank you to LG for once again, letting me log one of their products! I just finished up w/ ASGT & friggin loved it! I will be getting more fo sho!!

My background:

38 years old (for 6 more days...)
    gym experience: 20+ years
    5'7"

Probably not 100% accurate, but I use it as a little motivational tool to keep me going. I'll keep posting updated pics as I go along.

I'll be doing circuit type training and different forms of cardio while running the rez. Sometimes I may just opt to sit on the bike & catch up on Sportscenter..

So here's the latest update:

Today is DAY 3:

On day one, I started w/ just 1 pill when I woke up. I'm always cold when I first wake up - even in the summer. Well, w/in 15 minutes, I quickly felt a rush of warmth & had to take my sweatshirt off.. The energy didn't hit me like a ton of bricks, it was a nice gradual feeling of "ready to go" and so I did!! I went to the gym & just did a 25 minute HIIT session. I felt OK, but I was also just getting up from a 3 hour nap.. I got off a 16 hour shift that morning & didn't want to sleep in too long... I took one more pill about 5 hours later & once again, felt that warmth come over me.

Day 2 I woke up & popped 2 of these pretty little purple gems @ 4am. I cooked 8 eggs, put them on top of two slices of ham & then covered the eggs w/ mexican shredded cheese. When I arrived @ work @ 5am, I wolfed all that down. I never really got hungry again until around noon. I should mention, that I was at work yesterday, working a shut down. (I work on a paper machine @ Georgia Pacific). I took one more pill around 11am to be sure I had it in me well before lunch. My lunch was a big bowl of gumbo w/ just a tiny bit of white rice. I normally use brown rice, but the gumbo was cooked for guests.. Next time, they can eat what I eat!! Anyway, I felt great all day yesterday! It was another 16 hour shift & I have to admit, that was the fastest 16 hours I've ever worked!! I think that may have to do w/ the mood that I was in all day! Not an overly happy or hyped mood, just a "you can't bring me down" type mood.. I'm always a pretty happy-go-lucky person, so I was curious how Rezolution would affect me. Around 5pm last night, I think I felt it wear off. I considered popping one more to get me through the rest of the night, but didn't want to just waste it. It wasn't a crash type feeling, but I definitely lost my edge..
    This morning, I got up (minimal sleep due to 8 month old not sleeping for **** lately!) As I was saying, I got up, popped 2 pills, dropped my boy off @ school & went straight to the gym. I did an upper body circuit course followed by 15 min doing a steep incline fast walk. The workout went great! One thing I noticed today and also yesterday. My mouth seems much drier than normal. I drank probably close to a gallon of water in the gym this morning!! I've been pissing all day long!

I'll post up a pic of my post workout pump/bloat from all the water I drank. I really need to lean out in the mid-section.. I'm confident Rezolution is going to help me achieve this goal.

Overall thoughts for the first 3 days.
    Energy - great!! No jitters, just good, up-tempo feeling throughout the day.
    Mood - great! Like I said, I'm always in a good mood, but I think these just help keep that smile on my face.
    Appetite suppression - Not quite what I was expecting. Yesterday was good, but I've been hungry all day today. I will note this: I've cut back BIG time on my carbs these last 3 days. I'll increase some of my healthy fats & proteins & see if that helps out.

Thanks for all who read/follow my log. Feel free to comment or question anything I post.

My logs sometimes turn into a story more than a list of how many sets/reps I've done @ various weights.. If me posting more stats like that will help you get a better feel of where I'm at, let me know.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Oh, forgot to ask: I usually pop 1g of vitamin C upon waking every day. Can I continue to do this, or will it interfere at all w/ my morning dose?

Also, the avatar pic was taken 2 nights ago while sitting on the couch.. I love my high rep squats!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Quick day 4 update:

I had a fire training class all day long. I got up @ 4:30am & took 2 pills & got to the gym early enough to knock out some abs & HIIT.. Felt great in the gym this morning!! Wish I had more time to knock out some weights, but had to get to class on time. Before I left for the gym, I cooked 8 eggs, 2 slices of ham, & shredded cheese. I ate this about 1.5 hours after my workout. I swear, by noon, I already had a gallon of water in me!! I just can't get enough water w/ these pills!! i love it!!

Here's a quick pic of what I looked like yesterday after my upper body circuit course. I'm really hoping to bring out my abs more. Like I said, yesterday, I felt bloated big time from all the water before & during my workout.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 5:

Got up @ 2:45 so I could get in a workout before shift. 2 pills, 15 min later & the only song that could describe what I feel : Voodoo & Serano - Blood is Pumpin!! The gym is a balmy 54 degrees, my hands r numb, but the rest of my body is hot!!! Lovin this. Break is over. Update later.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

OK, yeah, these r definitely working. I'm here @ work, getting it handed to me by the machine & I've been in a good mood all day!!! I'm usually borderline depressed when I'm here @ work lately because of the people I'm working with. Today though - I'm doing 100% better!!!! Way to go LG! Oh, energy is great, considering I've been on my feet all day since 2:30 this morning. The only carbs I've taken in was 2 slices of whole grain bread.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.47%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Great log so far. I'm planning on running Rezolution next month, however, my curiosity got the better of me and I already popped 3 pills. Good energy, not the the most intense I've ever felt but smooth and consistent. I'm not sure if it's the inclusion of 5htp but I feel mellow after a period of 4 hours. Are you getting that same effect?
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Great log so far. I'm planning on running Rezolution next month, however, my curiosity got the better of me and I already popped 3 pills. Good energy, not the the most intense I've ever felt but smooth and consistent. I'm not sure if it's the inclusion of 5htp but I feel mellow after a period of 4 hours. Are you getting that same effect?
    Very mello.. Might try 3 tomorrow.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  8. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Very mello.. Might try 3 tomorrow.
    3 caps is the sweet spot, imo.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

I've been doing 3, but that's 2 in the morning, followed by 1 more about 5 hrs later.

No workout/update today. Working a 16 today. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning to see where I'm at. I should be able to get to the gym tomorrow afternoon before shift. I'll pop 3 of these bad boys then!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

I've been doing 3, but that's 2 in the morning, followed by 1 more about 5 hrs later.

No workout/update today. Working a 16 today. I'll weigh in tomorrow morning to see where I'm at. I should be able to get to the gym tomorrow afternoon before shift. I'll pop 3 of these bad boys then!
    16 hours is a long day at work. 12 hours is long enough for me!!!! at least it is cool out, in the summer the heat is crazy in a box factory, i imagine it is in a paper factory also.
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    16 hours is a long day at work. 12 hours is long enough for me!!!! at least it is cool out, in the summer the heat is crazy in a box factory, i imagine it is in a paper factory also.
    Yeah, I do 16s because they let me. We can pretty much work any time we want. Kinda write your own check deal. The extra OT I work enables us to keep the wife at home to take care of the kids. As for the heat - yeah, summers down he in south LA are already rediculous. Throw in the heat on this paper machine & I drop weight real quick!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

subbed
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

Yeah, I do 16s because they let me. We can pretty much work any time we want. Kinda write your own check deal. The extra OT I work enables us to keep the wife at home to take care of the kids. As for the heat - yeah, summers down he in south LA are already rediculous. Throw in the heat on this paper machine & I drop weight real quick!!
    good man-putting your family 1st always gets props from me.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 7:

Gotta check the scale when I get home, but I think im$ down to 163 now.

3 pills popped today.... Complete euphoria!! Perhaps a little too much for me here @ work tonight. Big time energy - very smooth, almost cloudy energy, if that makes any sense. I didn't have time for cardio today, which pissed me off big time, but now, its funny - I don't care!! The mood enhancement has taken over I think! Wow!! I may make this 12 hour shift w/ zero carbs, 16 at the most. I know my 32's have gotten looser!! Woot, woot!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  15. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

Day 7:

Gotta check the scale when I get home, but I think im$ down to 163 now.

3 pills popped today.... Complete euphoria!! Perhaps a little too much for me here @ work tonight. Big time energy - very smooth, almost cloudy energy, if that makes any sense. I didn't have time for cardio today, which pissed me off big time, but now, its funny - I don't care!! The mood enhancement has taken over I think! Wow!! I may make this 12 hour shift w/ zero carbs, 16 at the most. I know my 32's have gotten looser!! Woot, woot!!
    i agree, 3 caps makes me energetic yet calm at the same time if that is possible. i been using them at work too, and stuff that usually bugs me isn't, lol.
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i agree, 3 caps makes me energetic yet calm at the same time if that is possible. i been using them at work too, and stuff that usually bugs me isn't, lol.
    I wonder if our safety dept could supply us w/ this stuff!! No more people getting on each others nerves & we could all be lean and full of energy!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.78%

I wonder if our safety dept could supply us w/ this stuff!! No more people getting on each others nerves & we could all be lean and full of energy!
    they were sponsonsoring free ymca memberships but they cut that out. it would be nice though, lol.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 9:

Weight down to 162!!!

I can guarantee you, without Rezolution, I'd have caved in already & eaten something I don't need to be eating!! I've been averaging around 10-15 carbs a day for the last 4 days. My protein intake has been high, w/ healthy fats up there too..

I thought for sure that starving myself of carbs & such would drive me crazy & not last.. WOW, very wrong.. Today, I'll re-feed & eat plenty of healthy carbs along w/ my high protein.

I wasn't able to make it to the gym today due to both kids being very sick. I'm going to take it easy today (it is my birthday today too!!) and hope I don't get what they have and keep me out of the gym even longer!!

Oh, I'm buying the wife a bottle today. The progress she's seen has made a believer out of her & now she's jealous!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Well, today was somewhat of a re-feed day.. I ate, for the most part, healthy carbs.. With the exception of one pint of Andy Gator & a small cup of chocolate ice cream.. So, my weight jumped a whole lb!!! Time to get back to the grind!! Well, for one more day. Friday morning a group of us is heading up to TX w/ our Jeeps for some rock crawling.. Needless to say, there will be no working our or updates until Monday. It's also possible that I may have a couple more beers w/ the fellas, as this will be my last trip w/ the Jeep.. Puttin it up for sale before we hit $4.00 gallon gas...

Here's what I saw tonight after a shower:
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 11:

Well, the Jeep trip didn't happen & I'm here @ home w/ 2 sick babies.. One of them has RSV on top of teething @ 2 ear infections!! WTF!!??

Anyway, due to all that, I'm not getting a whole lotta sleep right now, so these pills are coming in handy..

I could tell when they wore off yesterday afternoon because I was extremely irritable. Our garage door decided to come off the track so I was out there last night trying to fix it by myself..

Oh, almost forgot to mention! The other day, I walked out of the gym, got in my Jeep & heard some loud tire squeal. I thought it was some kid trying to be cool/funny.. As I'm looking over my right shoulder, I see this Honda SUV go flying right next to me & into the friggin' gym window!!! I got out & went inside & checked it out. Some fat chick was on the elliptical & I guess she jumped off & got cut up a little bit. The driver was some 80-something dude that claimed he didn't know what happened.. I kinda felt sorry for the old dude & his wife.. They were just walking around looking confused.. Might be just a tad bit too old to be behind the wheel.. Hate to think of taking away someone's idependance like that, but someone could have really gotten hurt bad...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 13:

Weight holding steady @ 163, even after finishing up 2 full re-feed days.. Pretty impressed!!

made it to the gym yesterday morning for one helluva circuit course!! After I finished that, I decided to knock out about 20 min of HIIT on the treadmill.. Could've gone longer, but the wife needed help w/ the cheerins..

Mouth stays uber dry, which causes me to drink water like it's my job. I'm probably pushing close to 2 gallons a day!!!!

No trip to the gym this morning. Just got home from ER w/ our little girl. She's 8 months old & has RSV.. She's OK, but this morning was kinda scary w/ her breathing..

Back on the zero carb days & will be back in the gym tomorrow morning. Thinking the scale may show another 5lb drop this week!!

Really diggin this ****!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 14:

Down to 162!!! You guys @ LG are making this fat loss thing too friggin' easy!!!

Got up this morning, popped 3 Rez & 2 vitamin C. Within 20 min I got that warm rush & was ready to go get it @ the gym.

Went in & had an awesome leg workout! Again, super dry mouth, so I drank a ton of water while working out. The only problem w/ all the water I drink during weights, it makes cardio a little uncomfortable w/ a gallon of h20 floating around in my belly.. This, today, kept my cardio down to 15 min @ a fairly steady pace..

Popped 2 more around 1 this afternoon & I'm still feeling great! I think between yesterday & today, I've consumed a total of 10-12 carbs!! This keto stuff is actually easier & more enjoyable than I could have expected! By enjoyable, I mean that after I eat, I'm not tired at all.

Don't get me wrong, I know that the Rez has me flying too. The mood enhancement on this stuff is kicking some major a$$!! Between the 2 sick kids & lack of sleep, my workouts & diet suffered very little..

I go back on nights tomorrow & the next night, so I may not make it into the gym.

More news @ 11...
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Days 15-17:

Weight update:

I said it before, I'll say it again - y'all are making this too easy!!

NO appetite!
    NO fatigue
    NO bad mood due to no food/beer

GREAT workouts!
    GREAT feeling of well being ALL day long!
    GREAT energy all day!!

My circuit training is going awesome!! I can definitely tell I'm leaning out around my muscles. The definition is getting, well, more defined.. I'm going to cut back a tad on the weights now & concentrate my time more on HIIT & abs to really finish this bottle off strong. Between the 2 sick kids & selling my Jeep & meeting w/ a home builder, I've been burning the candle @ both ends!! I tried to go to the gym this morning after working shift last night. What a waste of time.. I got through about 1/2 hr of my leg routine & just had to leave.. Sour/upset stomach, almost to the point of wanting to vomit.. I won't stick around in the gym & go through the motions just to say I was there & did it.. F that, I'll leave, go home, & regroup and come back better next time. I'm off the next 3 days, so I'll be hitting it hard & w/ a purpose! Gotta get more definition around the abs or I won't be satisfied..

When this bottle runs out, I'll probably be getting another one & a bottle of the topical 7-keto to help keep that definition coming out!!

The guys at work are beginning to notice the weight dropping & are asking me all about it. A couple of them are now running the ASGT & loving it - wait till they get their hands on this stuff!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Days 18-20:

Quick update, I've actually gained 3lbs on these last 2 days during my re-feed.. Well, I just weighed in about 1/2 hr ago.. I'll get a more accurate weight tomorrow morning when I get up. BF is getting better, the scale said I'm @ 18%
    Here's a pic from todays weigh in. Not too bad considering yesterday & today were carb days..

HIIT was awesome this morning. I followed it up w/ a killer ab workout. Gonna be sore big time tomorrow..

OK, off to bed, it got late quick!! Gotta get up @ 3 tomorrow morning. Might have to pop 3 pills!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 23:

Ok, took 2 full days off & had my re-feed days right before that. I'm holding onto 160lbs right now

Did a chest/bi's workout today followed by 25 min of HIIT.

Took 3 Rez, 2 vitamin C, 3g of CEE & 800mg of Cissus.

Haven't had a good workout like this in quite a while! I've been sticking w/ the circuit training, but when I woke up this afternoon, I just felt like something different. Glad I did. I got in there & went crazy on chest & bi's like it was my job! The focus & intensity were beyond what I've been used to. It may be these past couple days off that I just had too. I took minimal rest periods in between sets and was sweating profusely!! Loved it! HIIT was fun too. I changed my playlist to all techno & got lost in the beats. 25 minutes later, I was done & felt like I had more in the tank. I had to get changed though so I could go to work.

Gonna hit back & tri's tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to that workout already!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Update later today. Heading home after a very long 15 hour shift... I will say that Rezolution did get me through my night!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 25:

160 still.. Today & tomorrow will be refeed days. After the last two nights I had at work, I need them...

Last night was 15 straight hours on my feet! I even ate standing up.. Very long night, I popped 3 Rez around 9pm last night, & those carried me physically & mentally till about 3am.. I made a nice strong pot of coffee to get me through the rest of the morning.. I got in bed this morning around 10am & slept for 3 hours.

I got up, popped 3 Rezolution, 1g vitamin c & some cissus & about 20 min later, I felt like I'd slept a full 8 hours! Mood went way back up, energy, obviously, was way up as well.

Went to the gym & did a back & tri & ab workout. Didn't have a whole lotta time today, so I skipped cardio. I'll be getting up tomorrow morning though & getting some fasted HIIT. I'll probably also knock out my shoulder workout too.

Sadly, I'll be running out in a couple days... Oh well, there's plenty more where this bottle came from!!

My next run will also include ASGT for an added kick!!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

Day 27:

Back down to 159!! Woot, woot!!

Might cut back a little bit for the next month or so on re-feed days. By that, I mean mostly complex carbs instead of some of the crap I've been putting into my body. I usually give up 100% alcohol for lent. Might consider getting an early start, w/ the exception 1 glass of red wine 2x a week. Those would be the nights when I have to get to bed @ a decent hour so I can get up @ 3am for work. Did HIIT & abs yesterday & chest & back this morning. Both days were great workouts. With Rezolution I look forward to cardio like never before. I normally hate cardio. I realize its one of those necessary evils, but damn, I hate it. Lately though, I zip right through it w/ no issues!! Might also have something to do w/ the mood enhancing going on too. Either way, workouts are rockin!!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.15%

FINAL REVIEW:

A+ product!!

Ending weight - 159

I've already ordered another bottle of this. The results along w/ the price can't be beat!

This supplement definitely helped me kickstart 2011 in the right direction. With a good, clean diet & conditioning program, Rezolution will give anyone the results they're looking to achieve! I was always in a good mood, even on a very strict diet (no beers)!!! That alone was huge for me. My wife says she's already noticed a difference in my mood since I've been off these pills! its only been 3 days! WTF?!? Am I that much of a ****?

Cardio was enjoyable on an empty stomach! Weight training was easier w/ the clean energy this gave me. The hours I work & spend @ home w/ the wife & 2 babies, this pill really shined.. I'm always a pretty happy go lucky person, but this really helped w/ any extra stress that I encountered.

Like I said, way to go LG! Solid product that produces results. I have a full tub of ASGT sitting in the kitchen to run w/ bottle #2!
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. DeltaForce New Years REZOLUTION!!! (Sponsored Log)
    By Delta Force in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-29-2011, 12:58 AM
  2. How can I get rid of love handles?
    By JoeShtMarine in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-18-2011, 11:58 PM
  3. love handles
    By deadlift18 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 01:42 PM
  4. love handles / calves