+phytoserms 347+ sponsered log.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Welcome one and all! I am Johnny (james1:22) and I will be logging RLS phytoserms 347. I will run an objective log with honest observations , and will be trying to put this herb to the test ! I am fresh off APS creatine nitrate and got UNreal results from it, I will be useing mesomorph here because I have some, and bcaas of course. I will be taking the rec. dose of phytoserms (trust me I would double down if I wasnt told it could work against me :lmao: ) I have been on phyto serms for 3 days, and could feel the power within seconds of the first dose :) im kidding but I have always wanted to say that :) anyway I will include some pics, as many as i can .. .. more to come here we go!!!

ModernLats

Awards
Your going to love it, it kicks in hard after a week from two caps a day.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interested in this new compound...show us what it can do James!

bikeluver43

bikeluver43

Awards
Definitely in, I'm picking some of this up soon!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Curious to see how this stuff works. I'm thinking of ordering some.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
:kabong: = best smilely ever, off for a legs workout @ a brand new gym down the street, skeptical of new super gym ?? why yes I am ! as far as the phytoserms ?? time will tell .. noticed what seem to be an increase in am libido when I woke up , and that is a good sign.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in, james[johnny].

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
count me in, james[johnny].
good. because i wouldnt have even started till you got here:28: !

great to have you here my friend!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
trippin

trippin

Awards
just ordered some, but haven't decided when I will start it. I will def be keeping up with this.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
OK. Sat is great for legs. why? BECAUSE THATS WHEN I DO THEM:drillsergeant: !!

warm up = various forearm exercises, why forearms on legs day?:drillsergeant: ! thats why.

I also warm up with a couple of sets of air squats.

Plate loaded squat press

405 x 20
405 x 15
855 x 5
855 x 4
945 x 0 fail. no movement. total fail. it must have looked funny like this Idiot in position just shakeing and turning red with absolutly no movement at all :). but.. who cares? I have never moved it before, so today was no different. but on the bright side of things the first 5 reps of 855 came so easy i was sure that I could move up 2 plates. I was wrong. But I felt good trying, reguardless of how dumb I might have looked.

extensions
2 x one leg warmups 30 lbs x infinitum.

330 x10

330 x 8

330 x 6 drop set to 150 10sec rest pause x 3

reverse leg curls

90 x 10 x 3 drop set.

standing calf raise

220 x 20

450 x 10 x 3 drop set till pukeing.

done.

I felt real good today, real aggressive and explosive. This is my first weekend from my new job, unemloyed for the 2 months prior so that in and of itself has breathed some new life into my routine. God is good all the time. I think I like the "feel" of this herbal, its only day 4 so, I wont jump the gun , but if it keeps heading in this direction I will be pleased.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lot of mixed reviews on bn, interested in how it works for you. i don't know any of the other loggers of this or the other product, so imma gonna follow your log.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

Hookset

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for the ride...

Let's see how it adds to the gains you just made:biggthumpup:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Early am sholders and traps .. felt agressive and strong this morning, I like lifting weights, I think I will do it again.

Arnolds (warmup) 30 x 15 30 x 10 30 x 10

super set hammer front raise/ brbell front raise 30 x10 x 3 super set with 65 barbell to fail

lateral raise 60 x 10 70 x 10 70 x 8 drop set to fail + pulses till puking

reverse pecdec 100 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7 dropset

bentover laterals 15lb dbs 4 sets till fail rest pauses for all sets

dbshrugs 240 x 10 x 3

rverse smithshrugs 225 x 12 225 x10 225 x 8 + pulses.

now I do have a libido increase, it wakes me up, but for whatever reason it levels off by the time I get home from work and stuff, ...hmm interesting , very interesting

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Early am sholders and traps .. felt agressive and strong this morning, I like lifting weights, I think I will do it again.

Arnolds (warmup) 30 x 15 30 x 10 30 x 10

super set hammer front raise/ brbell front raise 30 x10 x 3 super set with 65 barbell to fail

lateral raise 60 x 10 70 x 10 70 x 8 drop set to fail + pulses till puking

reverse pecdec 100 x 10 110 x 8 110 x 7 dropset

bentover laterals 15lb dbs 4 sets till fail rest pauses for all sets

dbshrugs 240 x 10 x 3

rverse smithshrugs 225 x 12 225 x10 225 x 8 + pulses.

now I do have a libido increase, it wakes me up, but for whatever reason it levels off by the time I get home from work and stuff, ...hmm interesting , very interesting
maybe you have performance anxiety, :lmao:

good log james, nice job keeping it entertaining.:biggthumpup:

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
in.
i have 2 bottles of 347 on the way too...
am happy to watch you go first so i know what to expect...

"OK. Sat is great for legs. why? BECAUSE THATS WHEN I DO THEM"
hellsyeah!
:spank:

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in.
i have 2 bottles of 347 on the way too...
am happy to watch you go first so i know what to expect...

"OK. Sat is great for legs. why? BECAUSE THATS WHEN I DO THEM"
hellsyeah!
:spank:
nice pick up.any chance to get you to log it here I'd like to follow your progress.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
that's the plan...
stack dermacrine with 347 for 4, then 347 for 4 maybe stacked with hcgenerate...
or maybe just with a ton of food...
log it, especially the first 4 as i haven't seen a derma/bulbine stack logged...
thinking it outghta pay off.
don't wanna hijak the thread, but...
thoughts?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
that's the plan...
stack dermacrine with 347 for 4, then 347 for 4 maybe stacked with hcgenerate...
log it, especially the first 4 as i haven't seen a derma/bulbine stack logged...
thoughts?
:drillsergeant: STOP HI JAKIN MY THREAD BOY!

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
No Im kidding jin, its fine, I mean, I worked out today. but so what right? what kind of stack are you going to run ?

:drillsergeant: IM KIDDING JIN, NOW SUCK IT UP AND PAY ATTENTION CUZ I HIT SOME FREAKIN PRS TODAY BOY.

TUE. CHEST. SO WHAT.

WARMUPS

225 X 6

225 X 5

245 X 1 :drillsergeant: thats a pr for me boy!

Mech incline dbs

120 x 12 2 positions

140 x 12 2 positions

150 x 8 two positions :drillsergeant: thats another pr son with one additional rep!! (same weight but one more rep) (so what)

low cable flys to leave my upper chest in a state of total dis repair

140 x 8 x 3 third set drop set with pulses till vomit :aargh:

weird elbow position tricep ez press down 150 x 10 for 4 sets with 30 second rest

over head ezbar press 70 lbs x 10 for 3 sets last set rest pause and did a few more .. how many more ? who cares!

3 sets of moderat weight full range pecdec for super strechies, I didnt count the reps and you dont care anyway. uhmm, some more rope pusdowns.

6 sets of food and so much bccaa + extra luecine it could kill you, I got me 2 kilos in the mail today.

this herbal supplement seems to have some legs, Its early to tell if its raising my test but it certainly is raising my libido, :drillsergeant:AND MAYBE MY AGRESSION ??!! WHO KNOWS??!? I suppose we will by the time this is over.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice updates glad to hear your liking this stuff and its still early so these are great signs.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Any increase in ball size yet ?
what he said...
i needs me some bigger balls.

man, excellent work on the lifts.

thanks for sharin your bcaa/supp/food routine.

i need to follow your lead on this.
love me some leucine.

maybe will have to dump a few hundred grams in the wph to keep a constant flow and take advantage of the jacked synthesis 350% more test should grant...

well, should grant a man like yourself.

i mean, i am an ant, a flea on the arse of a snake.
3x your test must be in the 2000s.

for me, ****e, 3x nothin is, fuggit, a baby girl in gym shorts.

keep showin us how it is done, man.
thanks...
seriously, i AM takin notes on how to run this stuff.

balls!
:happysad:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's the plan...
thoughts?
Bro that sounds like a killer stack. I'd love to see it logged.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No Im kidding jin, its fine, I mean, I worked out today. but so what right? what kind of stack are you going to run ?

:drillsergeant: IM KIDDING JIN, NOW SUCK IT UP AND PAY ATTENTION CUZ I HIT SOME FREAKIN PRS TODAY BOY.

TUE. CHEST. SO WHAT.

WARMUPS

225 X 6

225 X 5

245 X 1 :drillsergeant: thats a pr for me boy!

Mech incline dbs

120 x 12 2 positions

140 x 12 2 positions

150 x 8 two positions :drillsergeant: thats another pr son with one additional rep!! (same weight but one more rep) (so what)

low cable flys to leave my upper chest in a state of total dis repair

140 x 8 x 3 third set drop set with pulses till vomit :aargh:

weird elbow position tricep ez press down 150 x 10 for 4 sets with 30 second rest

over head ezbar press 70 lbs x 10 for 3 sets last set rest pause and did a few more .. how many more ? who cares!

3 sets of moderat weight full range pecdec for super strechies, I didnt count the reps and you dont care anyway. uhmm, some more rope pusdowns.

6 sets of food and so much bccaa + extra luecine it could kill you, I got me 2 kilos in the mail today.

this herbal supplement seems to have some legs, Its early to tell if its raising my test but it certainly is raising my libido, :drillsergeant:AND MAYBE MY AGRESSION ??!! WHO KNOWS??!? I suppose we will by the time this is over.
phuck ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Killing that sh*t in the name of Phytoserm-347!!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Phtyoserm-347+dermacrine+forged steal+ancient strength=bad a$$ natty stack and O yes it is bad a$$ iif O do say so my self. Am and I do say so!!

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you want the best BCAA+protein octane booster/enhancer then you need to check out the gear product selling at nutraplanet.com and needtobuildmuscle.com

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Legs.

Plate loaded squat press

405 x 20
405 x 15
855 x 5
855 x 9 !
4 extra reps here, well, tryth be told the last two were kinda shallow but the weight was still moving.lets call it 7 reps. and two im too scared to bring the sled down anyfurther reps.

extensions
2 x one leg warmups 30 lbs x alot.

330 x10

330 x 10

330 x 6

150 x 8 70 x 5 50 x 3

reverse leg curls

90 x 10 x 3 130 x 6

standing calf raise

220 x 20

450 x 10 x 3

seated rotary calf mach

330 x 6 330 x 5 330 x 5 drop sets till calves went numb.

done.

I feel real good, couple extra reps on the squat press, feeling strong and agressive, assuming my recovery stays on point, I will throwin in an extra arms only day tomorrow and will rest monday.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
855 x 5
855 x 9 !

zoinks.
that seems like an awfully lot of weight.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol-crazy log james. keep it up!!!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very good numbers on legs day sounds like my kinda day ;)

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Whats up fellas??!

Had a nice shoulder workout this am. I had to cut it short due to my work schedual.

I felt good and strong, felt like I could just shrug forever, I would have if I did not have too. I am feeling great agression and focus. no real dramatic strength gains yet, but I feel as good as I have felt on a natty test booster. chest tomorrw am. I will post my numbers, I like lifting weights.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Chest / triceps

I have pretty much lost my libido boost(my libido usually lags) but the boy are actually bigger at this point. I am feeling good agression and focus Im betting that thios last week is going to be good, Ill bet that 8 weeks of this supp could yeild some good results, with that .. .

benchpress
225 x 6
225 x5
225 x 5 dropset three times.

incline dumbells

140 x 7
140 x 6
140 x 6

low cable flys 140 lbs x 10 x 3 + drop sets

4 sets of low weight hig rep pec dec

tricep pusdow ez bar

150 x 12
150x10
150x10
150x10 dropset till crippled

offf to work, feeling really agressive and strong, no prs but I felt as strong when I left as I did when I got there. I am not seeing steroid like strenght gains or anything like that, but this is starting to be a good natural testbooster. I wonder what would happen with it for 8 - 12 weeks? something to think about.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good numbers and great thoughts here glad to see your liking this.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Chest / triceps

I have pretty much lost my libido boost(my libido usually lags) but the boy are actually bigger at this point. I am feeling good agression and focus Im betting that thios last week is going to be good, Ill bet that 8 weeks of this supp could yeild some good results, with that .. .

benchpress
... dropset three times.

low cable flys ... drop sets

4 sets of low weight hig rep pec dec

tricep pusdow ez bar
... dropset till crippled

... I felt as strong when I left as I did when I got there.
i like what you are doing with the drop sets, seem to be taking advantage of the energy you are gaining from the boost.

how is your recovery? is it much affected by this supplement?

how do you see this stuff working out in a pct?
or, as something to run alongside a pulse of something like super or boladrol?

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
i like what you are doing with the drop sets, seem to be taking advantage of the energy you are gaining from the boost.

how is your recovery? is it much affected by this supplement?

how do you see this stuff working out in a pct?
or, as something to run alongside a pulse of something like super or boladrol?
My recovery has actually been really good now that you mention it, of course im saying that right now as my chest is still sore as heck :surprised: but pct, I think it would be a great add in, I dont belive you would wanna go with any one thing for pct on boladrol or super, but i would def include this as my natural test booster.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
My recovery has actually been really good now that you mention it, of course im saying that right now as my chest is still sore as heck :surprised: but pct, I think it would be a great add in, I dont belive you would wanna go with any one thing for pct on boladrol or super, but i would def include this as my natural test booster.
check.
that is what i was wondering...

do you think that it could help on cycle?
i don't recall reading anything on this...
sort of like the hcgenerate...
keep the nuts awake?
do you know if this is an option with this compound?

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most def bro.....

A great addition to PCT.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice log James! I really want to try this supp in my next stack.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Now I can honestly say it is on. What do I mean by that? I mean this suppie is starting to yeild ol Johnny some high preformance results. with only a week left I can really feel an very noticeable increase in aggression and endurance in the gym, I woke up today on my off day and destroyed my shoulders because I could, felt totally recoverd this am and I just could not sit still, I did not log my workout but I can tell you it was done at a lightning pace, Good focus good endurance, all of the things you expect when your test is increased. I ran the heavy end of the rack on shrugs for dropsets like 4 times, I felt like I could have done it 4 more, I feel strong and mean:bigok:,
well mean as a nice guy like me can feel lol :) I kinda hate it when people say I like the "feeling" of this supp, because what does that even mean?? BUT , I do like the feeling of this supp, and what that means to me is it feels good. more energy and agression are good things in my book, and not eays to come by at my age. Looking forward to my last week.