lg's rezolution

1. Registered User

lg's rezolution

i got a bottle of this because i was curious about the mood effects and appetite supression of the l-dopa agonist's. the stim portion just looked like most other fatburner/stims available.

being the stim junkie that i am, i started at 4 caps-this was probably a mistake, the stim effect was more than i had expected. i found that 3 caps, 1st thing upon rising then 2 caps 4 hours later is my sweet spot.

mood-the higher dose seems to blunt the mood effect and give more of a stim effect. when dosing the 2 caps later in the day i have a calm, yet energetic mood-hard to explain, but i like it.

appetite supression-i was surprised to find i wasn't as hungry and got full on less. surprised because usually nothing blunts my appetite.

stim effect-i don't think anyone will be disappointed here.

will see what the effects are like after i have been taking for a couple of weeks-but so far i really like it.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i got a bottle of this because i was curious about the mood effects and appetite supression of the l-dopa agonist's. the stim portion just looked like most other fatburner/stims available.

being the stim junkie that i am, i started at 4 caps-this was probably a mistake, the stim effect was more than i had expected. i found that 3 caps, 1st thing upon rising then 2 caps 4 hours later is my sweet spot.

mood-the higher dose seems to blunt the mood effect and give more of a stim effect. when dosing the 2 caps later in the day i have a calm, yet energetic mood-hard to explain, but i like it.

appetite supression-i was surprised to find i wasn't as hungry and got full on less. surprised because usually nothing blunts my appetite.

stim effect-i don't think anyone will be disappointed here.

will see what the effects are like after i have been taking for a couple of weeks-but so far i really like it.
    Got mine today although I was hesitant. Every review on every single site is from an lg rep, like all their products. I guess that's the way the game goes. I plan to run it after White Lightening.

How does it compare to other stims on the market? For example I loooove VPX Clenbutrx as it kicks in hard and fast and more importantly works.
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Got mine today although I was hesitant. Every review on every single site is from an lg rep, like all their products. I guess that's the way the game goes. I plan to run it after White Lightening.

How does it compare to other stims on the market? For example I loooove VPX Clenbutrx as it kicks in hard and fast and more importantly works.
    it is dose dependant. at 4 caps it will compare nicely to clenbutrx, but i prefer to dose 3/2. no jitters and very nice, pleasant feeling energy. it is the appetite supression that surprised me-nothing supresses my appetite totally, but rezolution really put a dent in it.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

it is dose dependant. at 4 caps it will compare nicely to clenbutrx, but i prefer to dose 3/2. no jitters and very nice, pleasant feeling energy. it is the appetite supression that surprised me-nothing supresses my appetite totally, but rezolution really put a dent in it.
    Thanks as always BigT If you say it's good stuff, the that's a good enough endorsement for me.
  5. Registered User

Thanks as always BigT If you say it's good stuff, the that's a good enough endorsement for me.
    just remember the higher dose gives a big stim response, but blunts the feel good effects, imo. try the 3 cap dose and let me know how that treats you, you might be able to get away with 2 caps-i have a high tolerance.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

just rember the higher dose gives a big stim response, but blunts the feel good effects, imo. try the 3 cap dose and let me know how that treats you, you might be able to get away with 2 caps-i have a high tolerance.
    I have a high tolerance as well. I normally dose the max amount of any stim and never once had an issue, in fact I've been doing it for years. I'll take 3 on an empty stomach first thing in the morning, then another 2 or 3 in the afternoon.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

3/2 nice BigT.

Im gonna run 3 2morrow. See how it goes...how about empty stomach? Try it on that?
  8. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.
    북한 Democratic People's Republic of North Korea

Subbed....for once we are logging the same product, lol

LG Rezolution Log by experienced supplement user

I finally might try 3 caps for tomorrows workout, been using 2 and feeling great!
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    Subbed....for once we are logging the same product, lol

I finally might try 3 caps for tomorrows workout, been using 2 and feeling great!
    yeah, 3 is nice. 4 was a little iffy-imo, it blunted the feel good effect.

are you getting appetite supression? i am!
  10. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

are you getting appetite supression? i am!
    No Im not, but its already under control. I still feel like eating like I normally do. They claim controls cravings for "junk food" but I dont eat junk food. A snack for me as an Atkins bar, Ededame or a protein shake.

The only thing is that Im not craving coffee the 2-3 hours post workout now that I took 3 caps.
  11. Registered User

No Im not, but its already under control. I still feel like eating like I normally do. They claim controls cravings for "junk food" but I dont eat junk food. A snack for me as an Atkins bar, Ededame or a protein shake.

The only thing is that Im not craving coffee the 2-3 hours post workout now that I took 3 caps.
    there have only been a few supps that have put a dent in my appetite-this is one. i hope this effect continues.
  12. Registered User

so far:

mood-4 out of 5
    appetite supression-3.5 out of 5
    stim effect-3 out of 5

2.5 is average so as of now rezolution is well above average. versus what is now available rezolution is one of the best.
  13. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

so far:

mood-4 out of 5
    stim effect-3 out of 5
    Hard for me not to give mood a 5 with 3 caps, I had the time of my life yesterday snow shoveling, lol
  14. Registered User

From what I've read so far, Rezolution sounds very promising. I plan on using it in conjunction with iForce's Fadogia-500, and a few other goodies, as a fat loss/mood enhancing stack.
  15. Registered User

Also, does anyone have any experience with Gaspari's Spirodex? I'm curious as to how it fairs in comparison to Rezolution...
  16. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Also, does anyone have any experience with Gaspari's Spirodex? I'm curious as to how it fairs in comparison to Rezolution...
    Yes....check out my log. I went from Spirodex right to Rezolution. Ill tell you right now, Rezolution for the win!

17. Registered User

Hard for me not to give mood a 5 with 3 caps, I had the time of my life yesterday snow shoveling, lol
    a 4 is a very high rating for me. but i agree the mood enhancement is very nice!!!!

you notice i haven't gave it a rating for fatburning yet. overall i have to say i am impressed.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Very interesting. May have to look at adding this to my spring cutter stack! Nice review!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

so far:

mood-4 out of 5
    stim effect-3 out of 5

2.5 is average so as of now rezolution is well above average. versus what is now available rezolution is one of the best.
    Hey BigT the stim effect is 3 out of 5 on how many pills? I was hoping it would be a 5 out of 5, since I use it as a precardio aid (fasted) in the early morning, or I'm going to be a grumpy camper.
  20. Registered User

Hey BigT the stim effect is 3 out of 5 on how many pills? I was hoping it would be a 5 out of 5, since I use it as a precardio aid (fasted) in the early morning, or I'm going to be a grumpy camper.
    a 5 is 4-30mg ionamin, lol. the original stimx was only otc to ever get a 4 rating. a 3 out of 5 is a good rating from me. the stim effect won't disappoint, but it is the feel good effect that makes resolution shine, imo.

don't set yourself up for disappointment, i am liking rezolution.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Can't wait to get mine! Looking forward to the appetite suppression. I'll be logging this one too.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Can't wait to get mine! Looking forward to the appetite suppression. I'll be logging this one too.
    the mood enhancement, appetite supression is very nice. i think you will enjoy it.
  23. Registered User

Everybody, care to compare

Rezolution Vs SX in

1) appetite suppression?

2) Feeling of "clean energy"?

3) reduction in sleep?

4) Mood?

Thanks!
  24. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    Everybody, care to compare

Rezolution Vs SX in

1) appetite suppression?

SX

2) Feeling of "clean energy"?

Rezolution, Slim Xtreme made me feel dirty and unhealthy

3) reduction in sleep?

Neither bothered me, although I had to quite coffee on SX for precautionary measures.

4) Mood?

Rezolution....Slim Xtreme made me feel like I was on crack...although I never tried crack I think thats how it must feel. lol
    above and bolded
  25. Registered User

above and bolded
    Thanks ax1, I'm sure Rezolution is healthier for the body than SX was, however it may not provide the same 'pharm-drug'-like appetite crush that SX did. In retrospect, SX gave IME a STRONG physical sensation in the head/neck/body and rise in blood pressure that you couldn't eat if it were your last bite, if you gave the stuff a chance to build up in your body.
    Spirodex for example is 'nice' in the mood and appetite blunt department, but it's nowhere close to SX. So Rezolution might dissapoint, too. Or maybe I just need high dose amphs if I wanna rely on a stim to 'cut'........
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but anymore experienced in SX care to compare?
  26. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    So Rezolution might dissapoint, too. Or maybe I just need high dose amphs if I wanna rely on a stim to 'cut'........
    Sorry to hijack the thread, but anymore experienced in SX care to compare?
    Well....I use stims all the time and Rezolution is not disappointing at all. Neither it is for theBigT as far as I can tell from his log.

Heavy stim feeling isnt necessary for cutting, and diet and training are 90% of the cutting aspect.

Most people for example think that once the stim effect of ECA wears off the product isnt working anymore, when in fact its working just as well on day 1 as it is on day 30.
  27. Registered User

Well....I use stims all the time and Rezolution is not disappointing at all. Neither it is for theBigT as far as I can tell from his log.

Heavy stim feeling isnt necessary for cutting, and diet and training are 90% of the cutting aspect.

Most people for example think that once the stim effect of ECA wears off the product isnt working anymore, when in fact its working just as well on day 1 as it is on day 30.
    sorry if i gave the impression that i am disappointed in rezolution-that is not the case.

rez may not be the strongest stim i have ever tried, but it is becoming one of my favorites. i really like how i feel on rez-kind of a wide awake, alert, calmness.
  28. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

sorry if i gave the impression that i am disappointed in rezolution-that is not the case.

rez may not be the strongest stim i have ever tried, but it is becoming one of my favorites. i really like how i feel on rez-kind of a wide awake, alert, calmness.
    Word.....Some of the new stims coming out are so good, especially Rezolution that its making me convert my way of thinking and move away from stims that make you feel cracked out.

For added Lipolysis Id stack 12.5mg ephedrine with each dose, or stack DCP or 7-spray to Rez.
  29. Registered User

Word.....Some of the new stims coming out are so good, especially Rezolution that its making me convert my way of thinking and move away from stims that make you feel cracked out.

For added Lipolysis Id stack 12.5mg ephedrine with each dose, or stack DCP or 7-spray to Rez.
    i am adding it to my at-2/erase. i am done with ephedra for a while.
  30. ax1
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

i am adding it to my at-2/erase. i am done with ephedra for a while.
    Thats a sick combination!
  31. Registered User

yeah-great minds.......
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.

Might try this combo later on in the spring. LG asked that we log this one solo.
    BPS REP
    SEMPER FI!!
  33. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Might try this combo later on in the spring. LG asked that we log this one solo.
    not to say it doesn't work well on it's own. i had already been on at-2/erase for over a month.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting with LG Rezolution
    By clh5688 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2011, 12:44 AM
  2. How to properly dose LG Rezolution?
    By southpaw23 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 08:02 PM
  3. Rezolution is comming!!
    By Liftergym33 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 12-29-2010, 04:17 PM
  4. Busting doors down with Rezolution!! Wanna log it?
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 04:23 PM
  5. Rezolution.................
    By Liftergym33 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 03:46 AM