My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whats goin on guys! Got the products and im ready to kick this. First though id like to thank APS and Judgement for hooking me up with these great products, samples, shirt, and shaker! Im going to be stacking the two products with Creatine Nitrate taken everyday and Mesomorph only on days where i dont have to be up early for work, and if i do have to be up early as long as i can take it by 4pm i should be good.

Anyways things have been super hectic for me and busy with work, family, the holidays, taking leave, eating bad, and best of all i got married. So needless to say training and the forums have taken a back seat, but it is my promise to APS, everyone here, and Primordial that ill be back in full swing and killin it! Ive put on around 20 lbs, none of it good, most water and carbs with fat thrown in. I have no idea what my bf is right now but it needs to drop, and quick!! I look a mess!! Anyways onto the good stuff!!

Stats:
Height: 5'7.5
Weight: 198-202
Bf: 20%??? UNACCEPTABLE!!!!
Years Training: 8 Years this month
Diet: Until i get out of the barracks im on chowhall food and will do the best i can to eat as good as possible. Lower carbs, moderate fats, sufficient protein

Training Split:

Mon: Back
Tues: Chest/Shoulders
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Off
Friday: Arms
Saturday: Make up day
Sunday: Off

Cardio will be done probly everyday. Running atleast 1.5 miles anywhere up to 5 miles or the bike or some sort of sport.

So tonight i decided to take 5 caps pre workout of the Creatine Nitrate and worked some chest and shoulders. Overall the pump was good, nothing mind blowing yet but i didnt expect it to be. Felt full though and vascularity was peaking through a bit. Endurance was shockingly good even though i wasnt strong.

After talking to Judgement ill be dosing 4 pre workout 2 post and half a scoop of meso for my first dose then most likely move up to a full scoop.

Ill try and get some pics before the end of the week.

Questions, comments, or concerns lemme know!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well first off Congrats on getting married!!! That is awesome!

I'm looking forward to the log and your fist workout with Meso:D
I def think you will feel more of a pump when you take 4 caps pre and Meso. I took 5 caps pre-workout last night with 1 scoop of Meso, even tho it was just 1 more cap then normal the pumps felt even more crazy.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well first off Congrats on getting married!!! That is awesome!

I'm looking forward to the log and your fist workout with Meso:D
I def think you will feel more of a pump when you take 4 caps pre and Meso. I took 5 caps pre-workout last night with 1 scoop of Meso, even tho it was just 1 more cap then normal the pumps felt even more crazy.

Thanks man!!

Day 2:

No workout nor cardio today, legs were just to torn up to make it there and was just exausted from work and some things i had to take care of. I did take my 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate though.

Tomorrow will be legs and cardio and will also be my first day on Meso. So im stoked to give it a go, and what a day to give a go on too, leg day!!

Ill probly ride the bike after as well to get the blood flowing even better in my legs and stretch em out n what not.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: First night on Meso

So today got off work and then we played basketball for PT for a good hour or so. Ate and then waited a good 2 hours and headed off to the gym. I took the Meso to closely to my workout though so ill have to adjust that.

I took my half a scoop probly about 15 minutes prior to the leg workout plus my 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate. Never got the BA tingles and the pickup was slight, so a full scoop i think is where it will definitely be good at.. I dont care for grape at all but i didnt mind the flavor one bit. Pumps and vascularity were increased over previous days along with sweat being up a bit. Endurance was also noteably better.. Im excited to keep using both products and see where they lead me!

Rating for Meso for tonight:

Taste: 8/10
Pump: Hit or miss with legs for me: 7/10
Vascularity: 7/10
Endurance: 8/10
Strength: 8/10

I cant wait to see how these ratings climb as i get even more into the groove and these products start showing there power!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update! Looking forward to see what you think of a full scoop:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great update! Looking forward to see what you think of a full scoop:)

Im stoked to give it a go.. Tomorrow is the day where pumps are easy for me; Arm day.. If all goes well ill be taking a full scoop 30 minutes prior to tearing my arms to pieces!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im stoked to give it a go.. Tomorrow is the day where pumps are easy for me; Arm day.. If all goes well ill be taking a full scoop 30 minutes prior to tearing my arms to pieces!!
NICE:D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4: Wasnt able to make it to the gym but took my Creatine Nitrate as usual.

Day 5:

Got in today and worked arms, took 1 full scoop about 15 minutes prior to the workout, actualy kicked in really quick so maybe 1/2 scoop just wasnt enough for me, but 1 scoop was perfect. Uplifted, in the zone, but not over stimulated. Definitely got the BA tingles which really irks me, its a weird feeling, reminds me of a bad come down n ****s crawling on me. LOL weird i know but i just ignore it and it doesnt stop me from using BA..

Anyways the pump was just off the chain, mind muscle connection was there, and my strength was on par with weights before thw 2 week hiatus. Muscles were full and just gorged full of blood. I was loving it!! Endurance was very good as well, i wanted to keep going but my muscles were just like no way! haha

Cardio will be football today at 12, we are playing another crew so today will be an interesting day. Love me some competition!!

Ratings for today:
Pump: 10/10 ( Felt like i was "on" )
Strength: 9/10
Vascularity: 7/10 ( Slloowwllyy but surely increasing )
Mind Muscle and stimulation: 9/10

Today was productive and i enjoyed the workout a lot

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5:
Recovery day, that football game had every part of me hurting lol

Day 6:

Ive been taking my Creatine Nitrate everyday like usual.. Took 3/4s a scoop of Meso as i took it a bit later and i still would like to sleep tonight lol. Got in tonight and worked back.. Strength was definitely up but pump just wasnt really there. But thats how it is with my back, some weeks its great, others its crappy.. Endurance was top notch though and after the workout i felt like i could keep going. Meso had me in the zone as well which was nice. Not to much not to little.

Ratings:
Pump: 8/10
Endurance: 9/10
Stimulation: 8.5/10
Vascularity: N/A I had a long sleeve Tee on so it wasnt visible
Mind Muscle Connection: 9/10 Contractions felt good

So far so good, things couldnt be going any better

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7:

Chest n shoulders tonight. No meso as i got absolutely no sleep last night which i didnt think i would haha.. Took the creatine nitrate as usual and proceeded to blast my body!! Pump was decent in my chest, real pronounced in my shoulders n traps though. Vascularity was decent, nothing to write home about. If i was leaner im sure the vascularity would be sick, but unfortunately im just not as lean as usual. Endruance wasnt the best tonight but better then if i wasnt on anything im sure. The real treat is definitely with the Meso and creatine nitrate stacked, pumps and endurance are just sick!!

Ratings:
Endurance:7/10
Vascularity:7.5/10

Tomorrow will be legs and i will definitely be utilizing some meso to just rip my legs to shreds!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7:

Chest n shoulders tonight. No meso as i got absolutely no sleep last night which i didnt think i would haha.. Took the creatine nitrate as usual and proceeded to blast my body!! Pump was decent in my chest, real pronounced in my shoulders n traps though. Vascularity was decent, nothing to write home about. If i was leaner im sure the vascularity would be sick, but unfortunately im just not as lean as usual. Endruance wasnt the best tonight but better then if i wasnt on anything im sure. The real treat is definitely with the Meso and creatine nitrate stacked, pumps and endurance are just sick!!

Ratings:
Endurance:7/10
Vascularity:7.5/10

Tomorrow will be legs and i will definitely be utilizing some meso to just rip my legs to shreds!!
Great updates! Have you been trying 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate when you stack with Mesomorph?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed fort a killer stack and a killer logger!!! Tear it up big guy

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great updates! Have you been trying 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate when you stack with Mesomorph?
Ive been taking 6 a day total reguardless if i use Meso or not. Should i change that up? I take 4 pre and 2 after the workout. 3/4ths-1 scoop of meso pre workout.

Day 8:
Tonight was legs and whewwww strait domination!! Tore em to friggin shreds!! 3/4ths a scoop of Meso and 4 caps Creatine Nitrate prior to the workout. Its cold here so getting motivated to workout can be a pain in the ass at times, but Meso is all i need to kick my ass into high gear n just want to rage n throw Iron around!

Strength was definitely up from last week by a lot. Was a very nice surprise and the mind muscle connection was definitely kickin.. Thats one thing i will attribute hugely to Meso, the mind muscle connection and drive is very nice. Vascularity was kickin a bit more then usual which was nice and pump was definitely good.

The thing i like about Meso is its such a clean stim/energy. After my workout i can still eat and dont feel all strung out, just a nice clean energy.

Ratings:
Pump: 8.5/10
Vascularity:8/10
Mind Muscle Connection: 10/10

Goodnight and great workout!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been taking 6 a day total reguardless if i use Meso or not. Should i change that up? I take 4 pre and 2 after the workout. 3/4ths-1 scoop of meso pre workout.

Day 8:
Tonight was legs and whewwww strait domination!! Tore em to friggin shreds!! 3/4ths a scoop of Meso and 4 caps Creatine Nitrate prior to the workout. Its cold here so getting motivated to workout can be a pain in the ass at times, but Meso is all i need to kick my ass into high gear n just want to rage n throw Iron around!

Strength was definitely up from last week by a lot. Was a very nice surprise and the mind muscle connection was definitely kickin.. Thats one thing i will attribute hugely to Meso, the mind muscle connection and drive is very nice. Vascularity was kickin a bit more then usual which was nice and pump was definitely good.

The thing i like about Meso is its such a clean stim/energy. After my workout i can still eat and dont feel all strung out, just a nice clean energy.

Ratings:
Vascularity:8/10
Mind Muscle Connection: 10/10

Goodnight and great workout!
Ya that should work good 4 pre- 2 post when you take Mesomorph. Some people find 1 cap more or less really makes a difference. Milas found he liked 8 caps pre-workout a lot more then 7 caps(no meso), everyone is different, I like 4-5 caps with meso.

Sounds like you had a wicked workout, keep up the good work!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya that should work good 4 pre- 2 post when you take Mesomorph. Some people find 1 cap more or less really makes a difference. Milas found he liked 8 caps pre-workout a lot more then 7 caps(no meso), everyone is different, I like 4-5 caps with meso.

Sounds like you had a wicked workout, keep up the good work!

Day 9:
No training

Day 10:

Worked arms today and just blew them up!! Took 5 caps pre along with 1 scoop meso and let me just say 5 caps is where its at!!! Holy crap!! Vascularity was noteably better too and strength is climbing! Endurance was good but my arms were just to pumped to keep going. Mind muscle connection was really good too.

Ratings:
Pump: 10/10 just sick!!
Endurance: 8.5/10
Vascularity: 8/10
Mind Muscle: 9/10

Really really enjoying this stack so far, i cant say enough good things about it. Recovery from my monstrous leg workout was rediculous too, definitely didnt think id be recovered so fast, wasnt that sore the day after and today no soreness at all.

APS DEFINITELY has a winner with these products.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Day 9:
No training

Day 10:

Worked arms today and just blew them up!! Took 5 caps pre along with 1 scoop meso and let me just say 5 caps is where its at!!! Holy crap!! Vascularity was noteably better too and strength is climbing! Endurance was good but my arms were just to pumped to keep going. Mind muscle connection was really good too.

Ratings:

Really really enjoying this stack so far, i cant say enough good things about it. Recovery from my monstrous leg workout was rediculous too, definitely didnt think id be recovered so fast, wasnt that sore the day after and today no soreness at all.

Wow!Can't believe i haven't seen this log,in late.First off big congrats on getting hitched bro.workouts are lookin' good,i say you go right for the "full rounded scoop" of meso like it says in supplement facts section of label and 4 (possibly 5) caps creatine nitrate 30-40 mins before next workout and get ready to have the workout of your life.That's what i find is most effective for me anyway,without feeling like starting to overdo it.Will check in tommorow..........lol,after posting and rereading i just realized you just did a full scoop and five caps so still congrats on wedding and disreguard just about everything else.haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow!Can't believe i haven't seen this log,in late.First off big congrats on getting hitched bro.workouts are lookin' good,i say you go right for the "full rounded scoop" of meso like it says in supplement facts section of label and 4 (possibly 5) caps creatine nitrate 30-40 mins before next workout and get ready to have the workout of your life.That's what i find is most effective for me anyway,without feeling like starting to overdo it.Will check in tommorow..........lol,after posting and rereading i just realized you just did a full scoop and five caps so still congrats on wedding and disreguard just about everything else.haha
Thats what I've been doing is 1 scoop of meso and 5 caps of Creatine Nitrate, it seems to be my sweet as well......but havn't tried 6 caps with meso yet so aha, I may change my mind lol

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm interested in this log to see how effective the creatine nitrate is.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9:
No training

Day 10:

Ratings:

Nice! ya I found a big difference with 4 caps and 5 caps, really shows how dose dependent Creatine Nitrate is.

Keep up the good work, loving the log!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 & 12:

No training either of these days. The wife came up so we spent time togethor n had a good time. Ive been taking my creatine nitrate like usual as well. Definitely will say i look n feel fuller n muscles are denser.

Tomorrow will be back day and ill be killing it!!

Thanks for everyone who scribed n thanks for the congrats brother! I truly am blessed.. She trains n eats like we all do so its nice being able to talk about it and supps n what not haha!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 & 12:

No training either of these days. The wife came up so we spent time togethor n had a good time. Ive been taking my creatine nitrate like usual as well. Definitely will say i look n feel fuller n muscles are denser.

Tomorrow will be back day and ill be killing it!!

Thanks for everyone who scribed n thanks for the congrats brother! I truly am blessed.. She trains n eats like we all do so its nice being able to talk about it and supps n what not haha!
sorry to be so late, my friend. it looks like you have already become mesomorphed.:drillsergeant:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry to be so late, my friend. it looks like you have already become mesomorphed.:drillsergeant:
Better late then never is what i say haha! Oh yes sir, a believer i am! Im about to run another test booster here shortly i think, and im lookin in the way of APS. Maybe ill pick it up n run theres although id like to see what there new product has to offer.

On a sidenote i took my wife to Parris Island to show her where i was "Born" per say and she couldnt get over how mean the Drill Instructors look n sound lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Better late then never is what i say haha! Oh yes sir, a believer i am! Im about to run another test booster here shortly i think, and im lookin in the way of APS. Maybe ill pick it up n run theres although id like to see what there new product has to offer.

On a sidenote i took my wife to Parris Island to show her where i was "Born" per say and she couldnt get over how mean the Drill Instructors look n sound lol.
i can recommend testatropin v2, i had very good results.

btw-tell your wife the di's pratice long and hard to appear menacing, lol.:drillsergeant:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Waz up there bud? Figured I would check in on this and follow along. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i can recommend testatropin v2, i had very good results.

btw-tell your wife the di's pratice long and hard to appear menacing, lol.:drillsergeant:
I was definitely thinking of running that with a AI possibly of some sort. Hahaha thats actualy what i told her, they practice a lot on showing no emotion and appearing meaner then most of them really are.

Waz up there bud? Figured I would check in on this and follow along. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-
Whats goin on brotha man! Nice, glad to have ya!

Its back n traps tonight, im itching to workout!!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I was definitely thinking of running that with a AI possibly of some sort. Hahaha thats actualy what i told her, they practice a lot on showing no emotion and appearing meaner then most of them really are.

Whats goin on brotha man! Nice, glad to have ya!

Its back n traps tonight, im itching to workout!!
Back and traps eh?Tear it up!Will check back later for progress update.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tear it up....oooohraaah:drillsergeant:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 13:

So like i stated earlier it was back n traps day tonight. So i popped my 5 caps of creatine nitrate and my scoop of mesomorph n proceeded to thrash my back n traps!! Strength is definitely on the up n up big time and pump is top of the line, bar noone best pump ive had from a combo of products. Back for me is usualy very hard to get pumped for some reason or its real hit or miss but tonight was awesome. Mind muscle connection was there and i was really able to push the weights with more intensity and more contraction.

Ratings:
Pump: 9/10
Strength: 10/10
Mind Muscle connection: 9/10
Vascularity: 8/10 ( On the rise )

So got in and did work, was a pretty quick workout as me n my training partner were just bangin away at it, but definitely an effective workout. Tomorrow is chest and probly throw some tris in too.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 13:

So like i stated earlier it was back n traps day tonight. So i popped my 5 caps of creatine nitrate and my scoop of mesomorph n proceeded to thrash my back n traps!! Strength is definitely on the up n up big time and pump is top of the line, bar noone best pump ive had from a combo of products. Back for me is usualy very hard to get pumped for some reason or its real hit or miss but tonight was awesome. Mind muscle connection was there and i was really able to push the weights with more intensity and more contraction.

Ratings:
Pump: 9/10
Mind Muscle connection: 9/10
Vascularity: 8/10 ( On the rise )

So got in and did work, was a pretty quick workout as me n my training partner were just bangin away at it, but definitely an effective workout. Tomorrow is chest and probly throw some tris in too.
the vascularity took about 10 days to set in good. today i had veins all over the place-i couldn't walk past a mirror without flexing, lol. i freaking love this stuff-just wait till you do an arm workout-ooooohbaby.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the vascularity took about 10 days to set in good. today i had veins all over the place-i couldn't walk past a mirror without flexing, lol. i freaking love this stuff-just wait till you do an arm workout-ooooohbaby.
Definitely!! I will without a doubt be grabbing for Creatine Nitrate at the very least! Lovin this stuff for sure.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely!! I will without a doubt be grabbing for Creatine Nitrate at the very least! Lovin this stuff for sure.
not to mention i am on 2nd jug of meso and still getting same effect at the same dose, haven't had to up dose-this is a 1st for me...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not to mention i am on 2nd jug of meso and still getting same effect at the same dose, haven't had to up dose-this is a 1st for me...
Thats always a good sign. I try n use the meso as much as possible but with my work schedule its like at most 4 times a week, so its always fresh for me which is nice lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats always a good sign. I try n use the meso as much as possible but with my work schedule its like at most 4 times a week, so its always fresh for me which is nice lol.
any word on getting deployed or you gonna stay stateside?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
any word on getting deployed or you gonna stay stateside?

So far right now im still stateside with station. But with how our MOS is going right now, things are so up in the air that i could be switched to the detachment. But as of right now, the det is going out soon, so even if i did get fapped over, i wouldnt be going. We shall see though!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far right now im still stateside with station. But with how our MOS is going right now, things are so up in the air that i could be switched to the detachment. But as of right now, the det is going out soon, so even if i did get fapped over, i wouldnt be going. We shall see though!
that's good since you are married. i joined the navy out of high school just to see the world-it was great for us single guys, but lots of married guys got divorced when we went out on long deployments. really puts a strain on a relationship.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's good since you are married. i joined the navy out of high school just to see the world-it was great for us single guys, but lots of married guys got divorced when we went out on long deployments. really puts a strain on a relationship.

Definitely puts a lot of strain on relationships when one deploys. Weve got a plan set up that if i do indeed deploy will hopefully make it atleast easier on her and she wont be lonely as she will be around family.

Tonight will be chest and some tris. Maybe even shoulders if im feelin giddy!! The workouts gonna be sick an i plan to leave the gym already sore!!

Ive also managed to clean up the diet a lot here lately. Hopefully i can keep on it!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely puts a lot of strain on relationships when one deploys. Weve got a plan set up that if i do indeed deploy will hopefully make it atleast easier on her and she wont be lonely as she will be around family.

Tonight will be chest and some tris. Maybe even shoulders if im feelin giddy!! The workouts gonna be sick an i plan to leave the gym already sore!!

Ive also managed to clean up the diet a lot here lately. Hopefully i can keep on it!
hit it hard and i guarantee you will see some great results. damn gt, i am getting results i never dreamed of-this stuff is golden!:drillsergeant:!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14:

Took half a scoop of meso 5 caps of creatine nitrate and then one of the sample packs of plasmagen. Wowwwwwww what a sick friggin pump!! Got in and worked chest, tris, and did some shoulders too. Energy was perfect and the pump and strength was just sick. I was able to get up the 95lb dbs on incline 10 times, hadnt touched incline DBs in a good 3 weeks and definitely wasnt expecting to get those bad boys up.

Vascularity was also the best its been. Vascularity usualy for me at 200 lbs is nill, but today i could see them clearly down my forearms, back of my tris, and on the tops of my forearms too. I could see my workout partner just eyeballin my arms as i was bangin out some sets. His arms are his weakpoints so i know he was 'mirin, no homo of course. :lol:

Ratings:
Pump:10/10
Vascularity:9/10
Endurance:8/10
Mind Muscle: 8.5/10

Today was definitely a great workout and its nice to see myself back in the groove and enjoying hitting the weights again. Diets been perfect today as well. Tomorrow is leg day before a long night at work. Its gonna suck but im gonna get in there and do work!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Day 14:

Took half a scoop of meso 5 caps of creatine nitrate and then one of the sample packs of plasmagen. Wowwwwwww what a sick friggin pump!! Got in and worked chest, tris, and did some shoulders too. Energy was perfect and the pump and strength was just sick. I was able to get up the 95lb dbs on incline 10 times, hadnt touched incline DBs in a good 3 weeks and definitely wasnt expecting to get those bad boys up.

Vascularity was also the best its been. Vascularity usualy for me at 200 lbs is nill, but today i could see them clearly down my forearms, back of my tris, and on the tops of my forearms too. I could see my workout partner just eyeballin my arms as i was bangin out some sets. His arms are his weakpoints so i know he was 'mirin, no homo of course. :lol:

Ratings:
Mind Muscle: 8.5/10

Today was definitely a great workout and its nice to see myself back in the groove and enjoying hitting the weights again. Diets been perfect today as well. Tomorrow is leg day before a long night at work. Its gonna suck but im gonna get in there and do work!
Week three should start to deliver much greater vascularity,muscle fullness and body comp changes.Let the games begin!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week three should start to deliver much greater vascularity,muscle fullness and body comp changes.Let the games begin!
If things keep progressin ill be happy as a pig in sh!t because im already impressed with how things are going at this rate. I need to pickup another bottle of creatine nitrate from APS so hurry up nutra and get it up on ur site!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If things keep progressin ill be happy as a pig in sh!t because im already impressed with how things are going at this rate. I need to pickup another bottle of creatine nitrate from APS so hurry up nutra and get it up on ur site!!
Great update! awesome the stack is kickin ass!

YES Nutra needs to get APS in!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15:

No workout today as my body needed some rest after the punishment ive put it through the passed two days. The new found strength is makin me sore all over!! I love it!

Tomorrow will probly be arms n some more shoulders and then the day after that will be legs!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so I am wanting to try the creatine nitrate, however i am wondering how strong the pump effect is? I do not train a typical bb routine as far as rep range, but I have used NO products in the past that I had to stop because of the pump hindering my training. Sorry for the off topic question

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok so I am wanting to try the creatine nitrate, however i am wondering how strong the pump effect is? I do not train a typical bb routine as far as rep range, but I have used NO products in the past that I had to stop because of the pump hindering my training. Sorry for the off topic question
Hhhmm this is tricky.. I think the Meso/Creatine Nitrate combo would be to much if thats the case, the pump is rediculous in all honesty. The combo as far as pump goes is on the same level for me as a PH/DS/AAS honestly. Strength gains obviously arent the same, but the blood flow and fullness and pump is. Now creatine nitrate by itself is a great product, but i think you would probly be ok with just the creatine nitrate. Meso seems to just double over the effects hardcore.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 16:

Whats up guys!! Got in today before PT and trained shoulders n a couple sets of bis. Really trying to make my arms pop!! Anyways i took 3/4ths a scoop of meso ( seems to be my sweet spot most days) and my 5 caps of creatine nitrate and rocked it out. Vascularity is up for sure, strength was very good especially on arnold presses, and pump was sick as usual!

My tris were sore from two days ago which is weird, usualy after being back for a good 3 weeks or so my body stops getting sore, but i guess the pump is just forcing so much blood into them n im able to contract harder and use more weight that my body just has no choice! Now THATS what im talking about!!!

Anyways tomorrow will be legs and its going to be brutal!!

Ratings:
Strength:9/10
Mind Muscle:8/10

I must say my endurance has never really been a big issue prior to this product, i take ample amounts of time between sets to make sure i give it my best each n every set. The products have seemed to help a bit, but nothing out of this world really, sometimes the pump even hinders it, but id much rather have a pump then endurance!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 16:

Whats up guys!! Got in today before PT and trained shoulders n a couple sets of bis. Really trying to make my arms pop!! Anyways i took 3/4ths a scoop of meso ( seems to be my sweet spot most days) and my 5 caps of creatine nitrate and rocked it out. Vascularity is up for sure, strength was very good especially on arnold presses, and pump was sick as usual!

My tris were sore from two days ago which is weird, usualy after being back for a good 3 weeks or so my body stops getting sore, but i guess the pump is just forcing so much blood into them n im able to contract harder and use more weight that my body just has no choice! Now THATS what im talking about!!!

Anyways tomorrow will be legs and its going to be brutal!!

Ratings:
Mind Muscle:8/10

I must say my endurance has never really been a big issue prior to this product, i take ample amounts of time between sets to make sure i give it my best each n every set. The products have seemed to help a bit, but nothing out of this world really, sometimes the pump even hinders it, but id much rather have a pump then endurance!
I always get sick endurance from Meso:) Everyone loves the pump!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know what you are talking about with the soreness, starting around day 15 i have been increasingly sore after i workout-but the gains in strength and size have been incredible-my arms have really pumped up and are much fuller. up 3/4 of an inch from the last time i had measured-around 6 months ago. try measuring before and after-it's unreal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17:

Yesterday was leg day and an awesome leg day at that!! Took my 3/4th scoop of meso n my 5 caps creatine nitrate and went to work on the legs! Proceeded to squat, leg, press, lunge, and leg extensions along with calf raises. We usualy do other things but this is what we did.. Pump was really good which is rare for my legs and my strength was really good.

Legs today are slightly sore but nothing crazy which im surprised about but cant complain.

Ratings:
Vascularity: N/A

Day 18:
Today was arms and a couple sets of traps. All im gonna say is that i was lookin ****in hyoooooggeee!!!! Pumped up and dense and full. By far my favorite day on this stack is arm day! Kept gettin looks n stares n whatnot, which hey i wont complain! Strength and mind muscle connection was awesome as well.

Ratings:
Pump: 10/10
Mind Muscle:10/10

Couldnt be more pleased with todays workout and how my muscles are looking.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep killin! Only gets better!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards