My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks brother, just trying to give yall a good log so people can really see how good these products are.

Yea it does suck but hey, **** happens. Just picked up n moved on n killed it today!

Nice! Ill give that a go tomorrow for sure and report back with how it works. How many cap do you use if it hits harder n faster? Im taking 5 right now.
    i put 4 caps into meso and 2 more caps by themself. trust me, more effective...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. lol ... yea you guys got me breaking up the caps and putting the powder right into the meso and then drinking it .... this board is addictive !!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    lol ... yea you guys got me breaking up the caps and putting the powder right into the meso and then drinking it .... this board is addictive !!
    how is that working for ya?

4. working great... in about 35 minutes will be dosing the meso/cn and getting ready to blow up shoulders and triceps !!

5. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    working great... in about 35 minutes will be dosing the meso/cn and getting ready to blow up shoulders and triceps !!
    hell yeah...i did circuit training this morning and still feel pumped.
    •   

6. :argh: I can't wait to start breaking my CN caps into meso next!!!
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

7. Day 23:
    Yesterday was legs and shoulders and boy what a sick sick workout!! Took my scoop of meso and CN, forgot to take apart the CN caps and dump them into the meso. Oh well ill do it next time.

Todays workout was insane though and my legs and shoulders were aching by the time we were done killing em!! Strength is still steadily going up which im pleased with and my legs are definitely growing!!

Ratings:
    Pump: 10/10
    Vascularity: N/A
    Strength:9/10
    Mind Muscle:9/10

Day 24:

Today was arms and some traps. No meso but i did take the CN of course. Still to this day this is my favorite day for pumps and fullness.. Arms are looking just monstrous. Everyone at work tells me for halloween i should be the hulk. Vascularity in my forearms and tris is getting sick. Strength is also on the up n up for arms as well. I just cant say enough good things about this stack, its just phenominal. Ive had one bad workout out of what, like 20? Thats insane.

Ratings:
    Pump: 11/10
    Strength: 10/10
    Vascularity:9/10
    Mind Muscle: 9/10

Just simply an amazing workout and 99% of the time i leave the gym more n more pleased.

8. gt-i feel the same way. i just can't help telling everyone how good this stack is. results are insane.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gt-i feel the same way. i just can't help telling everyone how good this stack is. results are insane.

No workout slated for today or tomorrow, PT tomorrow though. Monday will be killing back/bis/traps!!!

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No workout slated for today or tomorrow, PT tomorrow though. Monday will be killing back/bis/traps!!!
    do marines still do a decent workout on pt or have they wussed out since the old days, lol.

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    do marines still do a decent workout on pt or have they wussed out since the old days, lol.
    I have heard alot of the training has changed. I think in one of Army Guys logs he was complaining he had to attend some sort of sensitivty training and wasn't allowed to do things to the trainees that he used to be able to due.
    PESCIENCE.COM

12. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have heard alot of the training has changed. I think in one of Army Guys logs he was complaining he had to attend some sort of sensitivty training and wasn't allowed to do things to the trainees that he used to be able to due.
    i think they even have women doing the same pt with the men now. things aint what they used to be. i know there are some badass women-but in general they would have to make the pt tests more wussy for the women to pass.

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think they even have women doing the same pt with the men now. things aint what they used to be. i know there are some badass women-but in general they would have to make the pt tests more wussy for the women to pass.
    If it means anything my cousin recently went through basic training for the navy and said it was Hell!! But he cant really compare it to what it was before or if it was even any different but he said it was pretty tough. He came back home and came over for dinner one night with his wife and was just telling me stories all night about the training over there.
    PESCIENCE.COM

14. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    If it means anything my cousin recently went through basic training for the navy and said it was Hell!! But he cant really compare it to what it was before or if it was even any different but he said it was pretty tough. He came back home and came over for dinner one night with his wife and was just telling me stories all night about the training over there.
    hahaha-i went through basic at great lakes at the end of viet nam, and i thought it was cake. i think i was in better shape before than after, lol. did he do basic with women???

15. The PT in the fleet most weeks is a joke, we play a lot of football or powerball. The PT at the school house was insanity and PT in bootcamp wasnt to bad either. Hell i was able to go with a broken foot for 2 weeks in bootcamp before i was made to goto medical lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The PT in the fleet most weeks is a joke, we play a lot of football or powerball. The PT at the school house was insanity and PT in bootcamp wasnt to bad either. Hell i was able to go with a broken foot for 2 weeks in bootcamp before i was made to goto medical lol.
    damn-it's even worse than i thought. you probably got a good gym on base though, right?

hey, you do pt test's with women or do they have their own less rigid standard?

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn-it's even worse than i thought. you probably got a good gym on base though, right?

hey, you do pt test's with women or do they have their own less rigid standard?
    The base gym here is friggin terrible. Small and crowded but i make it work or i goto the one out in town. They do PT tests with us and yea they get some lower standards.

18. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    The base gym here is friggin terrible. Small and crowded but i make it work or i goto the one out in town. They do PT tests with us and yea they get some lower standards.
    damn-back in the day the military invested heavily in fitness. the base gyms were top of the line. really sorry to hear that.

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    damn-back in the day the military invested heavily in fitness. the base gyms were top of the line. really sorry to hear that.
    Most are great, Beauforts just isnt the best. We got a lotta stuff, just not a big enough facility. But they are building a new one, ill be gone before ill really be able to enjoy it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Most are great, Beauforts just isnt the best. We got a lotta stuff, just not a big enough facility. But they are building a new one, ill be gone before ill really be able to enjoy it.
    good-i guess, lol. both norfolk and san diego had terrific gyms and you seen softball fields/basketball and tennis courts everywhere and navy exchange had a liberal policy of checking out every sporting equiptment you could think of. you could see guys running everywhere you looked. both ships i was stationed to had great gyms fully equipted and we could run of flight deck when they weren't doing flight ops-had baketball cout in hanger bay when room allowed and every friday night we had smokers in the hanger bay.

21. Day 25:

Today was back/traps and i took 1 scoop meso and my 5 creatine nitrate. Workout was top notch like usual. Really good pump, mind muscle connection, and contractions. Very good workout and felt very full and vascular. Theres really not much more to say about the workouts, they are just bar non the best ive had from a non hormonal stack. Tomorrow will be chest/tris.

Ratings:
    Pump:10/10
    Mind Muscle: 10/10

Like i said great workout, nice pump, couldnt be happier!

22. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 25:

Today was back/traps and i took 1 scoop meso and my 5 creatine nitrate. Workout was top notch like usual. Really good pump, mind muscle connection, and contractions. Very good workout and felt very full and vascular. Theres really not much more to say about the workouts, they are just bar non the best ive had from a non hormonal stack. Tomorrow will be chest/tris.

Ratings:

Amazing feedback! Meso and Creatine Nitrate seems to be the best pre-workout stack out right now.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 25:

Ratings:

When you take 5 caps CN pre workout do you then only take 3 after the workout? Or 5 more? I have been doing 4/4 like the label suggested but am thinking about playing with it some and slowly adding more to see how it is
    PESCIENCE.COM

24. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    When you take 5 caps CN pre workout do you then only take 3 after the workout? Or 5 more? I have been doing 4/4 like the label suggested but am thinking about playing with it some and slowly adding more to see how it is
    I take 5 pre and 2 after. Has been working out amazingly well.

25. Ima try 5 pre for my next workout and see if there is much difference from 4
    PESCIENCE.COM

26. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Amazing feedback! Meso and Creatine Nitrate seems to be the best pre-workout stack out right now.
    the best i have ever tried!!!!!!!

27. Ill be back later tonight with my updates for yesterday and tonight!!

28. Day 26:

So day 26 was chest/tris/and bis since i forgot to do them with back on monday. Yet again another stellar friggin workout. Strength and pumps out of this world. The pumps hurt and my forearms were so pumped it was hard to squeeze. Strength keeps going up and vascularity is looking good for being 204.5 lbs. Arms were so pumped and chest is nice n sore today.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 12/10 Just uber rediculous, n yes i said uber!!
    Vascularity: 9/10
    MInd Muscle: 9/10

Day 27:
    Today was the infamous leg day. Man was it a killer leg day. Legs were shaking and tight afterword n i wanted to puke!! Perfect leg day!! Not much to really say about legs, strength is still going up and pumps are amazing.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 9/10

So ive got two days left of the Creatine Nitrate and multiple days left of the Meso. I cant say enough good things about this stack and am very thankful that APS sent it to me, not only has it gotten me back in my groove and put the pep back in my step, but im stronger and have definitely added fullness and new muscle. VEry very pleased.

29. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 26:

So day 26 was chest/tris/and bis since i forgot to do them with back on monday. Yet again another stellar friggin workout. Strength and pumps out of this world. The pumps hurt and my forearms were so pumped it was hard to squeeze. Strength keeps going up and vascularity is looking good for being 204.5 lbs. Arms were so pumped and chest is nice n sore today.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 12/10 Just uber rediculous, n yes i said uber!!
    Vascularity: 9/10
    MInd Muscle: 9/10

Day 27:
    Today was the infamous leg day. Man was it a killer leg day. Legs were shaking and tight afterword n i wanted to puke!! Perfect leg day!! Not much to really say about legs, strength is still going up and pumps are amazing.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 9/10

So ive got two days left of the Creatine Nitrate and multiple days left of the Meso. I cant say enough good things about this stack and am very thankful that APS sent it to me, not only has it gotten me back in my groove and put the pep back in my step, but im stronger and have definitely added fullness and new muscle. VEry very pleased.
    This log is sick, everyone seems to be responding real well to Creatine Nitrate, when we say it's unlike any other creatine, it's TRUE!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    This log is sick, everyone seems to be responding real well to Creatine Nitrate, when we say it's unlike any other creatine, it's TRUE!
    These products are sick! Cant wait to add more to the arsenal!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 11:01 AM
  2. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2011, 12:34 AM
  3. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 04:52 PM