My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Keep killin! Only gets better!
    Without a doubt!!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this stack is killer.
    Your not joking!!


    Day 19:

    No workout today, a much needed rest day. Its back/traps/bis tomorrow!!


  2. Another great log of this combo. Going to have to get me some CN! Keep killing it bro!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

    Day 18:
    Today was arms and a couple sets of traps. All im gonna say is that i was lookin ****in hyoooooggeee!!!! Pumped up and dense and full. By far my favorite day on this stack is arm day! Kept gettin looks n stares n whatnot, which hey i wont complain! Strength and mind muscle connection was awesome as well.

    Ratings:
    Pump: 10/10
    Strength:9/10
    Vascularity:9/10
    Mind Muscle:10/10

    Couldnt be more pleased with todays workout and how my muscles are looking.
    WOW! I with reviews like this one just gets me more anxious to start my stack
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  4. Been busy with work gents, but when i get back from this chest n tri workout i will be updating for my back workout and my chest workout!

  5. Damn, this stuff sounds awesome. I may have to give it a run.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TonyMaserati View Post
    Damn, this stuff sounds awesome. I may have to give it a run.
    It's almost unbelievable.Best non-hormonal products ever!

  7. Day 20:

    Mondays workout was back/traps/ and some bis. Didnt take meso as it was a night workout with a day shift the next day, but i did take the CN. I wont sugarcoat it, the workout sucked. Not exactly sure why but nothing was there, no pump, my head wasnt in the game, nothing. We win some though and we lose some, and so far with this stack, ive won a ton and lost a little, so hey, no big deal.

    Ratings:
    Pump: 5/10
    Vascularity:5/10
    Mind Muscle:5/10
    Strength:7/10

    Like i said, very sub par workout, but hey , no big deal it happens to all of us.

    Day 21:
    No workout yesterday, just did some MCMAP training for PT

    Day 22:
    Today was Chest, tris, and a lil traps.. I must say today was a biggggg redemption from monday. The pump in my chest was very iffy, but i attribute that to the exercises i chose. The pump in my tris and traps though was a different story. Just rediculous! Strength today wasnt bad, didnt improve much though. Great workout though, my arms n chest are shaking.

    Ratings:
    Pump: 8.5/10
    Vascularity:8/10
    Strength:8/10
    Mind Muscle:9/10

    So overall a very good workout. Tomorrow will be legs most likely but is always subject to change!

  8. Awesome update!

    Good to see todays workotu go better, nothing worse then one of those days going into the gym and just not feeling it.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. try emptying the cn into the meso.......hits harder and faster. i freakin love it.



    btw-the cn doesn't effect taste of the meso, imo. just makes it slightly more grainy-but results are definately worth it.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome update!

    Good to see todays workotu go better, nothing worse then one of those days going into the gym and just not feeling it.
    Thanks brother, just trying to give yall a good log so people can really see how good these products are.

    Yea it does suck but hey, **** happens. Just picked up n moved on n killed it today!

    Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try emptying the cn into the meso.......hits harder and faster. i freakin love it.



    btw-the cn doesn't effect taste of the meso, imo. just makes it slightly more grainy-but results are definately worth it.

    Nice! Ill give that a go tomorrow for sure and report back with how it works. How many cap do you use if it hits harder n faster? Im taking 5 right now.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thanks brother, just trying to give yall a good log so people can really see how good these products are.

    Yea it does suck but hey, **** happens. Just picked up n moved on n killed it today!




    Nice! Ill give that a go tomorrow for sure and report back with how it works. How many cap do you use if it hits harder n faster? Im taking 5 right now.
    i put 4 caps into meso and 2 more caps by themself. trust me, more effective...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. lol ... yea you guys got me breaking up the caps and putting the powder right into the meso and then drinking it .... this board is addictive !!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    lol ... yea you guys got me breaking up the caps and putting the powder right into the meso and then drinking it .... this board is addictive !!
    how is that working for ya?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  14. working great... in about 35 minutes will be dosing the meso/cn and getting ready to blow up shoulders and triceps !!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by bluerocket View Post
    working great... in about 35 minutes will be dosing the meso/cn and getting ready to blow up shoulders and triceps !!
    hell yeah...i did circuit training this morning and still feel pumped.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. :argh: I can't wait to start breaking my CN caps into meso next!!!
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  17. Day 23:
    Yesterday was legs and shoulders and boy what a sick sick workout!! Took my scoop of meso and CN, forgot to take apart the CN caps and dump them into the meso. Oh well ill do it next time.

    Todays workout was insane though and my legs and shoulders were aching by the time we were done killing em!! Strength is still steadily going up which im pleased with and my legs are definitely growing!!


    Ratings:
    Pump: 10/10
    Vascularity: N/A
    Strength:9/10
    Mind Muscle:9/10

    Day 24:

    Today was arms and some traps. No meso but i did take the CN of course. Still to this day this is my favorite day for pumps and fullness.. Arms are looking just monstrous. Everyone at work tells me for halloween i should be the hulk. Vascularity in my forearms and tris is getting sick. Strength is also on the up n up for arms as well. I just cant say enough good things about this stack, its just phenominal. Ive had one bad workout out of what, like 20? Thats insane.

    Ratings:
    Pump: 11/10
    Strength: 10/10
    Vascularity:9/10
    Mind Muscle: 9/10

    Just simply an amazing workout and 99% of the time i leave the gym more n more pleased.

  18. gt-i feel the same way. i just can't help telling everyone how good this stack is. results are insane.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    gt-i feel the same way. i just can't help telling everyone how good this stack is. results are insane.

    No workout slated for today or tomorrow, PT tomorrow though. Monday will be killing back/bis/traps!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    No workout slated for today or tomorrow, PT tomorrow though. Monday will be killing back/bis/traps!!!
    do marines still do a decent workout on pt or have they wussed out since the old days, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    do marines still do a decent workout on pt or have they wussed out since the old days, lol.
    I have heard alot of the training has changed. I think in one of Army Guys logs he was complaining he had to attend some sort of sensitivty training and wasn't allowed to do things to the trainees that he used to be able to due.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    I have heard alot of the training has changed. I think in one of Army Guys logs he was complaining he had to attend some sort of sensitivty training and wasn't allowed to do things to the trainees that he used to be able to due.
    i think they even have women doing the same pt with the men now. things aint what they used to be. i know there are some badass women-but in general they would have to make the pt tests more wussy for the women to pass.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think they even have women doing the same pt with the men now. things aint what they used to be. i know there are some badass women-but in general they would have to make the pt tests more wussy for the women to pass.
    If it means anything my cousin recently went through basic training for the navy and said it was Hell!! But he cant really compare it to what it was before or if it was even any different but he said it was pretty tough. He came back home and came over for dinner one night with his wife and was just telling me stories all night about the training over there.
    PESCIENCE.COM

    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    If it means anything my cousin recently went through basic training for the navy and said it was Hell!! But he cant really compare it to what it was before or if it was even any different but he said it was pretty tough. He came back home and came over for dinner one night with his wife and was just telling me stories all night about the training over there.
    hahaha-i went through basic at great lakes at the end of viet nam, and i thought it was cake. i think i was in better shape before than after, lol. did he do basic with women???
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  25. The PT in the fleet most weeks is a joke, we play a lot of football or powerball. The PT at the school house was insanity and PT in bootcamp wasnt to bad either. Hell i was able to go with a broken foot for 2 weeks in bootcamp before i was made to goto medical lol.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:01 AM
  2. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
  3. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:52 PM
Log in
Log in