My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 25:

Today was back/traps and i took 1 scoop meso and my 5 creatine nitrate. Workout was top notch like usual. Really good pump, mind muscle connection, and contractions. Very good workout and felt very full and vascular. Theres really not much more to say about the workouts, they are just bar non the best ive had from a non hormonal stack. Tomorrow will be chest/tris.

Ratings:
    Pump:10/10
    Mind Muscle: 10/10
    Vascularity:9/10
    Strength:9/10

Like i said great workout, nice pump, couldnt be happier!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 25:

Today was back/traps and i took 1 scoop meso and my 5 creatine nitrate. Workout was top notch like usual. Really good pump, mind muscle connection, and contractions. Very good workout and felt very full and vascular. Theres really not much more to say about the workouts, they are just bar non the best ive had from a non hormonal stack. Tomorrow will be chest/tris.

Ratings:

Amazing feedback! Meso and Creatine Nitrate seems to be the best pre-workout stack out right now.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 25:

Ratings:

When you take 5 caps CN pre workout do you then only take 3 after the workout? Or 5 more? I have been doing 4/4 like the label suggested but am thinking about playing with it some and slowly adding more to see how it is
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
    •   

4. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    When you take 5 caps CN pre workout do you then only take 3 after the workout? Or 5 more? I have been doing 4/4 like the label suggested but am thinking about playing with it some and slowly adding more to see how it is
    I take 5 pre and 2 after. Has been working out amazingly well.
  5. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ima try 5 pre for my next workout and see if there is much difference from 4
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Amazing feedback! Meso and Creatine Nitrate seems to be the best pre-workout stack out right now.
    the best i have ever tried!!!!!!!
  7. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ill be back later tonight with my updates for yesterday and tonight!!
  8. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Day 26:

So day 26 was chest/tris/and bis since i forgot to do them with back on monday. Yet again another stellar friggin workout. Strength and pumps out of this world. The pumps hurt and my forearms were so pumped it was hard to squeeze. Strength keeps going up and vascularity is looking good for being 204.5 lbs. Arms were so pumped and chest is nice n sore today.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 12/10 Just uber rediculous, n yes i said uber!!
    Strength: 10/10
    Vascularity: 9/10
    MInd Muscle: 9/10

Day 27:
    Today was the infamous leg day. Man was it a killer leg day. Legs were shaking and tight afterword n i wanted to puke!! Perfect leg day!! Not much to really say about legs, strength is still going up and pumps are amazing.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 9/10
    Vascularity: N/A

So ive got two days left of the Creatine Nitrate and multiple days left of the Meso. I cant say enough good things about this stack and am very thankful that APS sent it to me, not only has it gotten me back in my groove and put the pep back in my step, but im stronger and have definitely added fullness and new muscle. VEry very pleased.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Day 26:

So day 26 was chest/tris/and bis since i forgot to do them with back on monday. Yet again another stellar friggin workout. Strength and pumps out of this world. The pumps hurt and my forearms were so pumped it was hard to squeeze. Strength keeps going up and vascularity is looking good for being 204.5 lbs. Arms were so pumped and chest is nice n sore today.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 12/10 Just uber rediculous, n yes i said uber!!
    Vascularity: 9/10
    MInd Muscle: 9/10

Day 27:
    Today was the infamous leg day. Man was it a killer leg day. Legs were shaking and tight afterword n i wanted to puke!! Perfect leg day!! Not much to really say about legs, strength is still going up and pumps are amazing.

Ratings:
    Pumps: 9/10
    Vascularity: N/A

So ive got two days left of the Creatine Nitrate and multiple days left of the Meso. I cant say enough good things about this stack and am very thankful that APS sent it to me, not only has it gotten me back in my groove and put the pep back in my step, but im stronger and have definitely added fullness and new muscle. VEry very pleased.
    This log is sick, everyone seems to be responding real well to Creatine Nitrate, when we say it's unlike any other creatine, it's TRUE!

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  10. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    This log is sick, everyone seems to be responding real well to Creatine Nitrate, when we say it's unlike any other creatine, it's TRUE!
    These products are sick! Cant wait to add more to the arsenal!
  11. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

These products are sick! Cant wait to add more to the arsenal!
    looking forward to testalensis!!!!
  12. Pro Virili Parte

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    looking forward to testalensis/testatrophin v-2!!!!
    fixed
  13. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Hey gents the bottle is gone and i am sad!!! haha

Anyways tomorrow i will get up a full summary/review of both products and how they went down and compared to others like it...well i take that back...cuz there aint nothin like the Meso/Creatine Nitrate stack!!!
  14. Diamond Member

Anyways tomorrow i will get up a full summary/review of both products and how they went down and compared to others like it...well i take that back...cuz there aint nothin like the Meso/Creatine Nitrate stack!!!
    can i get an amen.....
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

O YEAH!!!!

16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Ok gents here she is, my final review. Would have gotten it up yesterday, but got last minute word that i had to prepare something for work this morning so i was busy busy last night.

Summary:

First of all i must say the combination of these two products is just rediculous. From the pumps and the fullness to the vascularity the strength and the mind muscle connection. My muscles have never felt this full or dense before on creatine, PERIOD. The mind muscle and the stimulation from Meso was perfect and spot on. I actualy found my perfect dose to be at 3/4ths a scoop. For creatine nitrate it was 5 caps pre 2 caps post. I literaly would walk around just feeling massive, or id turn around and look at my back and my traps would be pumped full of blood.. One key marker with me and products is, that if they really work my traps take on a certain look, and honestly its really only hormonals that do this to me because of the pump. Welllll guess what stack also did this to me? Yup you bet, the Creatine nitrate meso stack.

As far as pre workouts ive used, you name it ive probly tried it. NOShotgun, Jack3d, Ragnarok, C-Bol, Plasmajet, Superpump, hyperdraulix, im sure im forgetting so many more, but anyways noone of these could keep up with the CN/Meso stack, just nowhere close!!

Review:

Strength: 9/10; really didnt start till about week 2 but at week 2 ish got crazy, very nice strength gains week every day just about. Id love to see what these products could do for say 8 or so weeks.
    Pumps: 10/10; the pumps and fullness were just disgusting!
    Vascularity:8/10; while its not the most vascular ive ever been, i will say that the vascularity was impressive for where i was at in relation to my weight.
    Mind Muscle:8.5/10; when i took the meso it was definitely there.

Thats it for my summary and review, id like to thank JD and APS for making this happen and allowing me to log two amazing products for them, job well done gents!

Josh
  17. Diamond Member

damn, i think you liked it.........

great review.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Ok gents here she is, my final review. Would have gotten it up yesterday, but got last minute word that i had to prepare something for work this morning so i was busy busy last night.

Summary:

First of all i must say the combination of these two products is just rediculous. From the pumps and the fullness to the vascularity the strength and the mind muscle connection. My muscles have never felt this full or dense before on creatine, PERIOD. The mind muscle and the stimulation from Meso was perfect and spot on. I actualy found my perfect dose to be at 3/4ths a scoop. For creatine nitrate it was 5 caps pre 2 caps post. I literaly would walk around just feeling massive, or id turn around and look at my back and my traps would be pumped full of blood.. One key marker with me and products is, that if they really work my traps take on a certain look, and honestly its really only hormonals that do this to me because of the pump. Welllll guess what stack also did this to me? Yup you bet, the Creatine nitrate meso stack.

As far as pre workouts ive used, you name it ive probly tried it. NOShotgun, Jack3d, Ragnarok, C-Bol, Plasmajet, Superpump, hyperdraulix, im sure im forgetting so many more, but anyways noone of these could keep up with the CN/Meso stack, just nowhere close!!

Review:

Strength: 9/10; really didnt start till about week 2 but at week 2 ish got crazy, very nice strength gains week every day just about. Id love to see what these products could do for say 8 or so weeks.
    Pumps: 10/10; the pumps and fullness were just disgusting!
    Vascularity:8/10; while its not the most vascular ive ever been, i will say that the vascularity was impressive for where i was at in relation to my weight.
    Mind Muscle:8.5/10; when i took the meso it was definitely there.

Thats it for my summary and review, id like to thank JD and APS for making this happen and allowing me to log two amazing products for them, job well done gents!

Josh
    Amazing review! Thank you very much, for taking your time out to log our products, it was a great log to follow!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 09:01 AM
  2. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 02:52 PM