My APS Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph log (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definitely!! I will without a doubt be grabbing for Creatine Nitrate at the very least! Lovin this stuff for sure.
    not to mention i am on 2nd jug of meso and still getting same effect at the same dose, haven't had to up dose-this is a 1st for me...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    not to mention i am on 2nd jug of meso and still getting same effect at the same dose, haven't had to up dose-this is a 1st for me...
    Thats always a good sign. I try n use the meso as much as possible but with my work schedule its like at most 4 times a week, so its always fresh for me which is nice lol.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Thats always a good sign. I try n use the meso as much as possible but with my work schedule its like at most 4 times a week, so its always fresh for me which is nice lol.
    any word on getting deployed or you gonna stay stateside?

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    any word on getting deployed or you gonna stay stateside?

So far right now im still stateside with station. But with how our MOS is going right now, things are so up in the air that i could be switched to the detachment. But as of right now, the det is going out soon, so even if i did get fapped over, i wouldnt be going. We shall see though!

5. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    So far right now im still stateside with station. But with how our MOS is going right now, things are so up in the air that i could be switched to the detachment. But as of right now, the det is going out soon, so even if i did get fapped over, i wouldnt be going. We shall see though!
    that's good since you are married. i joined the navy out of high school just to see the world-it was great for us single guys, but lots of married guys got divorced when we went out on long deployments. really puts a strain on a relationship.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that's good since you are married. i joined the navy out of high school just to see the world-it was great for us single guys, but lots of married guys got divorced when we went out on long deployments. really puts a strain on a relationship.

Definitely puts a lot of strain on relationships when one deploys. Weve got a plan set up that if i do indeed deploy will hopefully make it atleast easier on her and she wont be lonely as she will be around family.

Tonight will be chest and some tris. Maybe even shoulders if im feelin giddy!! The workouts gonna be sick an i plan to leave the gym already sore!!

Ive also managed to clean up the diet a lot here lately. Hopefully i can keep on it!

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definitely puts a lot of strain on relationships when one deploys. Weve got a plan set up that if i do indeed deploy will hopefully make it atleast easier on her and she wont be lonely as she will be around family.

Tonight will be chest and some tris. Maybe even shoulders if im feelin giddy!! The workouts gonna be sick an i plan to leave the gym already sore!!

Ive also managed to clean up the diet a lot here lately. Hopefully i can keep on it!
    hit it hard and i guarantee you will see some great results. damn gt, i am getting results i never dreamed of-this stuff is golden!!!!

8. Day 14:

Took half a scoop of meso 5 caps of creatine nitrate and then one of the sample packs of plasmagen. Wowwwwwww what a sick friggin pump!! Got in and worked chest, tris, and did some shoulders too. Energy was perfect and the pump and strength was just sick. I was able to get up the 95lb dbs on incline 10 times, hadnt touched incline DBs in a good 3 weeks and definitely wasnt expecting to get those bad boys up.

Vascularity was also the best its been. Vascularity usualy for me at 200 lbs is nill, but today i could see them clearly down my forearms, back of my tris, and on the tops of my forearms too. I could see my workout partner just eyeballin my arms as i was bangin out some sets. His arms are his weakpoints so i know he was 'mirin, no homo of course.

Ratings:
    Pump:10/10
    Strength: 10/10
    Vascularity:9/10
    Endurance:8/10
    Mind Muscle: 8.5/10

Today was definitely a great workout and its nice to see myself back in the groove and enjoying hitting the weights again. Diets been perfect today as well. Tomorrow is leg day before a long night at work. Its gonna suck but im gonna get in there and do work!

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 14:

Took half a scoop of meso 5 caps of creatine nitrate and then one of the sample packs of plasmagen. Wowwwwwww what a sick friggin pump!! Got in and worked chest, tris, and did some shoulders too. Energy was perfect and the pump and strength was just sick. I was able to get up the 95lb dbs on incline 10 times, hadnt touched incline DBs in a good 3 weeks and definitely wasnt expecting to get those bad boys up.

Vascularity was also the best its been. Vascularity usualy for me at 200 lbs is nill, but today i could see them clearly down my forearms, back of my tris, and on the tops of my forearms too. I could see my workout partner just eyeballin my arms as i was bangin out some sets. His arms are his weakpoints so i know he was 'mirin, no homo of course.

Ratings:
    Strength: 10/10
    Mind Muscle: 8.5/10

Today was definitely a great workout and its nice to see myself back in the groove and enjoying hitting the weights again. Diets been perfect today as well. Tomorrow is leg day before a long night at work. Its gonna suck but im gonna get in there and do work!
    Week three should start to deliver much greater vascularity,muscle fullness and body comp changes.Let the games begin!

10. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Week three should start to deliver much greater vascularity,muscle fullness and body comp changes.Let the games begin!
    If things keep progressin ill be happy as a pig in sh!t because im already impressed with how things are going at this rate. I need to pickup another bottle of creatine nitrate from APS so hurry up nutra and get it up on ur site!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    If things keep progressin ill be happy as a pig in sh!t because im already impressed with how things are going at this rate. I need to pickup another bottle of creatine nitrate from APS so hurry up nutra and get it up on ur site!!
    Great update! awesome the stack is kickin ass!

YES Nutra needs to get APS in!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

12. Day 15:

No workout today as my body needed some rest after the punishment ive put it through the passed two days. The new found strength is makin me sore all over!! I love it!

Tomorrow will probly be arms n some more shoulders and then the day after that will be legs!

13. Ok so I am wanting to try the creatine nitrate, however i am wondering how strong the pump effect is? I do not train a typical bb routine as far as rep range, but I have used NO products in the past that I had to stop because of the pump hindering my training. Sorry for the off topic question

14. Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Ok so I am wanting to try the creatine nitrate, however i am wondering how strong the pump effect is? I do not train a typical bb routine as far as rep range, but I have used NO products in the past that I had to stop because of the pump hindering my training. Sorry for the off topic question
    Hhhmm this is tricky.. I think the Meso/Creatine Nitrate combo would be to much if thats the case, the pump is rediculous in all honesty. The combo as far as pump goes is on the same level for me as a PH/DS/AAS honestly. Strength gains obviously arent the same, but the blood flow and fullness and pump is. Now creatine nitrate by itself is a great product, but i think you would probly be ok with just the creatine nitrate. Meso seems to just double over the effects hardcore.

15. Day 16:

Whats up guys!! Got in today before PT and trained shoulders n a couple sets of bis. Really trying to make my arms pop!! Anyways i took 3/4ths a scoop of meso ( seems to be my sweet spot most days) and my 5 caps of creatine nitrate and rocked it out. Vascularity is up for sure, strength was very good especially on arnold presses, and pump was sick as usual!

My tris were sore from two days ago which is weird, usualy after being back for a good 3 weeks or so my body stops getting sore, but i guess the pump is just forcing so much blood into them n im able to contract harder and use more weight that my body just has no choice! Now THATS what im talking about!!!

Anyways tomorrow will be legs and its going to be brutal!!

Ratings:
    Strength:9/10
    Mind Muscle:8/10

I must say my endurance has never really been a big issue prior to this product, i take ample amounts of time between sets to make sure i give it my best each n every set. The products have seemed to help a bit, but nothing out of this world really, sometimes the pump even hinders it, but id much rather have a pump then endurance!

16. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Day 16:

Whats up guys!! Got in today before PT and trained shoulders n a couple sets of bis. Really trying to make my arms pop!! Anyways i took 3/4ths a scoop of meso ( seems to be my sweet spot most days) and my 5 caps of creatine nitrate and rocked it out. Vascularity is up for sure, strength was very good especially on arnold presses, and pump was sick as usual!

My tris were sore from two days ago which is weird, usualy after being back for a good 3 weeks or so my body stops getting sore, but i guess the pump is just forcing so much blood into them n im able to contract harder and use more weight that my body just has no choice! Now THATS what im talking about!!!

Anyways tomorrow will be legs and its going to be brutal!!

Ratings:
    Mind Muscle:8/10

I must say my endurance has never really been a big issue prior to this product, i take ample amounts of time between sets to make sure i give it my best each n every set. The products have seemed to help a bit, but nothing out of this world really, sometimes the pump even hinders it, but id much rather have a pump then endurance!
    I always get sick endurance from Meso Everyone loves the pump!

17. i know what you are talking about with the soreness, starting around day 15 i have been increasingly sore after i workout-but the gains in strength and size have been incredible-my arms have really pumped up and are much fuller. up 3/4 of an inch from the last time i had measured-around 6 months ago. try measuring before and after-it's unreal.

18. Day 17:

Yesterday was leg day and an awesome leg day at that!! Took my 3/4th scoop of meso n my 5 caps creatine nitrate and went to work on the legs! Proceeded to squat, leg, press, lunge, and leg extensions along with calf raises. We usualy do other things but this is what we did.. Pump was really good which is rare for my legs and my strength was really good.

Legs today are slightly sore but nothing crazy which im surprised about but cant complain.

Ratings:
    Pump: 8.5/10
    Strength: 9/10
    Vascularity: N/A
    Mind Muscle: 9/10

Day 18:
    Today was arms and a couple sets of traps. All im gonna say is that i was lookin ****in hyoooooggeee!!!! Pumped up and dense and full. By far my favorite day on this stack is arm day! Kept gettin looks n stares n whatnot, which hey i wont complain! Strength and mind muscle connection was awesome as well.

Ratings:
    Pump: 10/10
    Mind Muscle:10/10

Couldnt be more pleased with todays workout and how my muscles are looking.

19. Keep killin! Only gets better!

20. this stack is killer.

21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Keep killin! Only gets better!
    Without a doubt!!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this stack is killer.
    Your not joking!!

Day 19:

No workout today, a much needed rest day. Its back/traps/bis tomorrow!!

22. Another great log of this combo. Going to have to get me some CN! Keep killing it bro!

23. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post

Day 18:
    Today was arms and a couple sets of traps. All im gonna say is that i was lookin ****in hyoooooggeee!!!! Pumped up and dense and full. By far my favorite day on this stack is arm day! Kept gettin looks n stares n whatnot, which hey i wont complain! Strength and mind muscle connection was awesome as well.

Ratings:
    Pump: 10/10
    Mind Muscle:10/10

Couldnt be more pleased with todays workout and how my muscles are looking.
    WOW! I with reviews like this one just gets me more anxious to start my stack
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

24. Been busy with work gents, but when i get back from this chest n tri workout i will be updating for my back workout and my chest workout!

25. Damn, this stuff sounds awesome. I may have to give it a run.

26. Quote Originally Posted by TonyMaserati View Post
    Damn, this stuff sounds awesome. I may have to give it a run.
    It's almost unbelievable.Best non-hormonal products ever!

27. Day 20:

Mondays workout was back/traps/ and some bis. Didnt take meso as it was a night workout with a day shift the next day, but i did take the CN. I wont sugarcoat it, the workout sucked. Not exactly sure why but nothing was there, no pump, my head wasnt in the game, nothing. We win some though and we lose some, and so far with this stack, ive won a ton and lost a little, so hey, no big deal.

Ratings:
    Pump: 5/10
    Vascularity:5/10
    Mind Muscle:5/10
    Strength:7/10

Like i said, very sub par workout, but hey , no big deal it happens to all of us.

Day 21:
    No workout yesterday, just did some MCMAP training for PT

Day 22:
    Today was Chest, tris, and a lil traps.. I must say today was a biggggg redemption from monday. The pump in my chest was very iffy, but i attribute that to the exercises i chose. The pump in my tris and traps though was a different story. Just rediculous! Strength today wasnt bad, didnt improve much though. Great workout though, my arms n chest are shaking.

Ratings:
    Pump: 8.5/10
    Vascularity:8/10
    Strength:8/10
    Mind Muscle:9/10

So overall a very good workout. Tomorrow will be legs most likely but is always subject to change!

28. Awesome update!

Good to see todays workotu go better, nothing worse then one of those days going into the gym and just not feeling it.

29. try emptying the cn into the meso.......hits harder and faster. i freakin love it.

btw-the cn doesn't effect taste of the meso, imo. just makes it slightly more grainy-but results are definately worth it.

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Awesome update!

Good to see todays workotu go better, nothing worse then one of those days going into the gym and just not feeling it.
    Thanks brother, just trying to give yall a good log so people can really see how good these products are.

Yea it does suck but hey, **** happens. Just picked up n moved on n killed it today!

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    try emptying the cn into the meso.......hits harder and faster. i freakin love it.

btw-the cn doesn't effect taste of the meso, imo. just makes it slightly more grainy-but results are definately worth it.

Nice! Ill give that a go tomorrow for sure and report back with how it works. How many cap do you use if it hits harder n faster? Im taking 5 right now.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 160
    Last Post: 05-12-2011, 10:01 AM
  2. APS Mesomorph + Creatine Nitrate
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 11:34 PM
  3. ETA on APS mesomorph & creatine nitrate?
    By JudoJosh in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 130
    Last Post: 04-14-2011, 03:52 PM