Phytoserms-347 log(sponsored)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to my phytoserms log! I will be running at least one bottle of phytoserms( mostly likely 2) at the recommended dose. I will being getting pre and post bloods done, aswell as including some before and after pics. I am really exited about the potential of this product and have high hopes for this run. I hope some of you guys will follow along.

An extra big thanks to Nate and RLS for this opportunity- it's much appreciated.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I'll be getting my test levels measured( had a
full comprehensive panel done about six weeks ago) tomorrow morning. I'll be taking my first dose right afterwards and then to the gym. I'm ready to get this started!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
About to pop the first dose- it's go time baby! I'll report back later. Also I'll see if I can't get some current pics up in the next day or so. Stay tuned.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
PRE AND POST PICS AND BLOODS?!

count me in brotha!!!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 1- took my first dose today, obviously nothing to report. My girls coming over tonight and she's gonna snap some pics do I get those up asap.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I guess I shoul probably include dome some stats so here we go:
Stats-
Bw-181
Ht-5'10"
Bf-unknown- maybe 10-11ish?

Current highlight/benchmark lifts-
Incline bench -225x 3sets x 6-8reps
Barbell row-265x 3 sets x 6-8reps
Squats- 265x 3sets x 6-8 reps
Flat bench- 260x 3 sets x 6-8 reps
Leg press- 675x 3 sets 6x 8 reps
*all exercise are performed in super strict form.

I hope to gain some strength over the next 4-8 weeks and will use numbers as my starting point. I've been building up to these numbers over the last 8 weeks and hope to keep gaining.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice info and start hope for big things here ;)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day-1
Alright fellas here's my starting pics, just a couple random shots, the lighting is terrible and im fresh out the shower no pump or anything, but whatever-

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
geeeez son! that f-arm is lookin ill. :) I will be starting my sponsered phto log today as well, and of course will be watching yours!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
geeeez son! that f-arm is lookin ill. :) I will be starting my sponsered phto log today as well, and of course will be watching yours!
cool man I'll be on the look out for it.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas... I really appreciate all the compliments!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Right on brotha, I'll keep a look out for your log.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I know you're sponsored but keep it real, please.
Absolutely.... I thought it went without saying but here ya go- I intend to keep an unedited, honest log of this product and it's effectiveness.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 2- nothing to report. I think anything noticed at this point would be purely placebo anyhow. Feel good, though and had a rippin chest workout went up 5lbs on my bench and got the same number of reps on all sets as last week. Had dome good numbers on incline too- overall just a very good session.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Daft. Put this stuff to the test for us..

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 3- just had a great workout! I focused on deadlifts and got-
315x6
315x6
315x6
Then I did stiff legged for-
225x8
225x7
225x6
Then I pulled 405 for a single, felt good so I said f-it and tried 455- but failed- i was just too exhausted! Followed deads with a little ham detail work- but I was just fried, so I called it. Great workout though.
A couple things of note- seems some increased libido effects have started, also a bit of acne( both could be coincidence , but thought I'd mention).

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 4- had the day off just rested up and ate well. Lower back and hams completely thrashed! Been limping around my house! Nothing else of note to report.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What was your test levels at. Total and Free. Id love to see both go up as the combo for this product looks amazing. I listend to the super human radio on this herb and wow. Looks awesome.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nuttin like gettin a good workout in and feeling beatup the next day.looks like things are going well for you so far.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 6-
Just had a great workout killed shoulders and set some pr's. Some highlights were-
Seated military-
135x10
155x8
175x6
185x6-pr*
Then did standing military
135x6
135x6
185x3pr*
followed by upright rows
135x6-3 sets
I wrapped up with some laterals. Rear delts, and shrugs. Great workout-feelin strong.

Weight update-
Start weight 1/3- 181.1
Today's weight 1/10- 184.3

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
What was your test levels at. Total and Free. Id love to see both go up as the combo for this product looks amazing. I listend to the super human radio on this herb and wow. Looks awesome.
Waiting on results of most recent test. Will post em up when I get them.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
i am watching.
have two bottles on the way maselp...
when i grow up, i wanna look jus like you!
:afro:

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day-7
Had another awesome workout-crushed back, set some pr's - everything seems to really be coming together for me. Highlights were-
Bent rows- 265x8, 275x7(pr),275x6(pr)
Dumbell row- 125x8, 125x8,125x7

Felt strong throughout and had a great pump.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 8-
Super sore so I just took the day off, and ate up. Nothing else really of note. Some signs of elevated test( ie- libido, acne, oily skin, aggression), are noted, but nor overwhelming.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 9-
Well strength and aggression are definitely going up- put up some great numbers and once again some pr's. Toddy was chest, highlights were-
Bench press-275x6, 275x6, 275x5+1 (pr's)
Incline bench- 235x5+1, 235x5+1, 235x4+2 ( pr's)

Found myself having a second and then third wind- tons of intensity. My training partner was like WTF? Lol. Yeah it was a good session.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 9-
Well strength and aggression are definitely going up- put up some great numbers and once again some pr's. Toddy was chest, highlights were-
Bench press-275x6, 275x6, 275x5+1 (pr's)
Incline bench- 235x5+1, 235x5+1, 235x4+2 ( pr's)

Found myself having a second and then third wind- tons of intensity. My training partner was like WTF? Lol. Yeah it was a good session.
solid stuff here

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
Day-7
Had another awesome workout-crushed back, set some pr's - everything seems to really be coming together for me. Highlights were-
Bent rows- 265x8, 275x7(pr),275x6(pr)
Dumbell row- 125x8, 125x8,125x7

Felt strong throughout and had a great pump.
deeeyammmm....
that's some weight.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Some one is a jacked little mother phucker wow!!! looking sexy my man. If I was gay I would Kill that sh*t for sure. But I am not so you don't get to get lucky

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some one is a jacked little mother phucker wow!!! looking sexy my man. If I was gay I would Kill that sh*t for sure. But I am not so you don't get to get lucky
Maybe you should change your name to "Needtogetlaid"...

Nice lifts big "D"

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Thanks need2! Thanks for popping in brotha!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Mich, Jin, and az- thank you for all the kind words of encouragement- I really appreciate you guys support!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 10, 11,12-
Did shoulders on Friday( my training partners idea) and it was brutal. My shoulders were already wrecked from going chest the previous day, but I ground it out and still had a great workout.
Took yesterday and today off and just layed low and tried squeeze a little extra grub in. Muscles feeling real full.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 10, 11,12-
Did shoulders on Friday( my training partners idea) and it was brutal. My shoulders were already wrecked from going chest the previous day, but I ground it out and still had a great workout.
Took yesterday and today off and just layed low and tried squeeze a little extra grub in. Muscles feeling real full.
good call on the rest its very important too ;)

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 13-
Had a pretty good workout today- crushed legs. It was early, I only had a shake, and yet I still set some pr's- the main highlight was squats-
275x6
275x5
275x5
Plus, I didn't have my belt or my normal squat shoes, so I was pretty pumped to have done so well, all things considered.

So, increased test is some what evident- libido is raging, a little acne, great gym aggression and steady increases in strength- really pretty happy this far. Stay tuned.

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
wow.
you toss some heavy weights around like it ain't no thing.
'feeling good' so you figure you'll just add another 50 pounds to your deadlift,
like it ain't no thing.
yikes.

i do have a question about your diet.
what re you eating?
are you uppin cals?
changing eating patterns?
maybe, getting hungrier more often?

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
wow.
you toss some heavy weights around like it ain't no thing.
'feeling good' so you figure you'll just add another 50 pounds to your deadlift,
like it ain't no thing.
yikes.

i do have a question about your diet.
what re you eating?
are you uppin cals?
changing eating patterns?
maybe, getting hungrier more often?
My macros are roughly 40-45%cho, 35-40%pro, 20%fat.- yielding approx. 3600-4000kcal( I was logging all cals, but haven't been in the last week, hence the approximation).
Protein sources are are almost exclusively whole chicken, omega eggs, non fat Greek yogurt, non fat milk, and various protein/amino powders.

Majority of carbs are from white rice, brown rice, potatoes, oats, bananas, tangerines and organic apple juice.

Majority of fat is coming from olive oil, flax and fish oil,various nut butters, and the content from my eggs and chicken.

I also consume 1-2cups raw spinach salad with most meals.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-
So today I decided to scale back a bit( joints are feelin pretty dry and achy) - and do a little more volume and higher rep range. Still had a great workout and put some good numbers up with highlight being-

Incline bench(guillotine style, with short rest periods)
185x15, 185x12,185x11

I was bummed we didn't go heavy today, but both my training partner I decided a little "break" was necessary.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
Day 14-
So today I decided to scale back a bit( joints are feelin pretty dry and achy) - and do a little more volume and higher rep range. Still had a great workout and put some good numbers up with highlight being-

Incline bench(guillotine style, with short rest periods)
185x15, 185x12,185x11

I was bummed we didn't go heavy today, but both my training partner I decided a little "break" was necessary.
:drillsergeant: A LITTLE BREAK !!?? TIME TO GET A NEW PARTNER, PARTNER!!!

Great log bud keep it up!