EZ returns to the game =NOW Pro GH Log -unsponsored

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Hello all. I have been away from the boards for a bit. Too much working. Anyways, I tweaked a chronically sore rotator cuff a month or so back and havent done much in the way of upper body work. I was trying some dynamic tension stuff to maintain and recently started using the shake weight. I did one pullup workout and felt so so after. Tennis elbow type inflammation is plaguing my pullups.

Therefore I am gonna start some NOW Pro GH. I picked up 2 bottles and may get more depending on how it goes. They recommend a 5 on 2 off regimen. I will start tonight and will develop the goals of this log as it progresses.

Obviously the biggest thing I am looking for is accelerated healing of nagging injuries.

Sleep improvement and body composition changes will be evaluated as well.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Tonight will be night 2 on the pro GH. I got them off the discount rack for half off and they must have been on the shelf for a bit cause the powder was caked into a solid mass. I broke it up with knife and spoon and took the dose. Slept a solid 12 hours, but this was after working virtually 36 hours straight . Tonight wil be a good test of it. It does have 500mg GABA per dose and GABA has worked wonders for me in the past albeit at 775mg doses. I should also state I am taking Relacore PM and have been for about a month. I have been getting it at Big Lots for like 6-7 bucks a bottle. It has PS along with some sleep herbs and vitamins in a proprietary mix. I actually kinda like it.

did some shake weight and some 5 lb dumbell shoulder work to rehab them. Tomorrow i plan on some overhead squats.

SS - thanks for the compliments, I am hoping to lean up a bit more with the help of this GH booster.

Last edited:
emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
I will look to do a strength test next week so i can judge any performance benefits.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
[nomedia]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[/nomedia]

Had to lol.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
ha ha, whats so funny about that is that when i got it i looked on youtube to find some routines and all i found was parody videos!!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Emilio little time away :D Hope things going good!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
the fine movements don't aggravate my shoulder and the resistance is magnified beyond what it really is, which allows me to get a good pump with very little weight, which also does not aggravate my shoulder.

An added benefit to the shake weight is that when you use it with your non dominant hand you will begin to build neuromuscular pathways that never before got activated.

This thing is mandatory if you have a kid/s that you want to make into some athletes with ambidextrous like abilities. I already feel much more capable of large muscle movements with my left hand just from 4-5 workouts with this thing !

Lastly this thing just plain works!

As for the Pro GH, 11 hours of solid sleep, not much in the way of enhanced dreaming.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
night 3 and another 11 hours and that was with getting woken up by a phone call, might have slept for a few more. This combo may be too much when I have to get back to work.

Did a few sets of unweighted pullups and some dips and so far so good with the elbow tendinitis and shoulder pains.

This supp will take a while to really show any results so I may go get at least a third bottle.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Huge props, just noticed your 41 and still lean and vascular :clap2:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
maximal - yes this is a grape flavored powder, easy to drink down mixed in water.

BD- actually i am 39 about to turn 40 in a couple months, that bd is messed up, hopefully when i am 41 i will be in even better shape!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
Damn E, looking vascular as hell! Im in for this one!

350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
The now formula looks solid, the only thing that bothers me is the carb content.....I was under the impression that any carbs you consumed would blunt any GH response that may have acquired.....I dunno!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maximal - yes this is a grape flavored powder, easy to drink down mixed in water.

BD- actually i am 39 about to turn 40 in a couple months, that bd is messed up, hopefully when i am 41 i will be in even better shape!

but has carbs?

"as soon as blood glucose and insulin levels rise, GH levels will drop back down, as insulin acts to suppress GH secretion"

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
not sure i am a big believer in the whole carbs GH hypothesis. I see no difference in results if i eat or not before dosing GH boosters

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I am the same way.. I can eat before anything that supposedly has GH boosting effects and still get those crazy GH dreams.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how this goes. GH boosters always make me really hungry but with good ones I stay lean. If you lean out that would be awesome.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
ok 17 days in with a day or 2 off in there as per bottle rec. (5 on 2 off). So far so good strength is a positive as I pulled 5 reps weighted pullups with 100 lb dumbell, a 6th rep will put me right back to where i was this summer before i hurt my ribs grappling. Nagging elbow and shoulder injuries persist but have not worsened despite the heavy resistance work. I have been doing lots of overhead squats and the knees are doing well and these have all been ATG.

sleep is improved with some nihts of vivid dreaming, feeling well rested even on little sleep. It's not the best enhancement of sleep I have had but it is there to notice. Weight is holding steady at 190 to 195 depending on intake. More to follow EZ

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
wednesday and i am day 2 post workout from the big heavy pullup workout i did on monday. The tennis elbow crap flared up a bit but not as bad as it has been, hopefully this is representing increased recovery. I did pick up some clearance MHP secretagogue GH booster powder in the packets so I will run that after the Pro GH to both extend my run on GH boosters as well as compare the 2 products.

Next few days is a heavy load at my jobs so workouts will be hit or miss at best, next week i should get back on track and will test the 100lb pullups again.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
havent worked out in days but vascularity and leaness seem to be improving, aches are still nagging and sleep has been ok, minimal dreaming but waking feeling well rested. monday will be a test of the pullups but will be after sleep deprivation of about 36 hr period.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
still at it with the box of MHP stuff nearly gone, nagging big toe injury still troublesome, mild improvement to shoulder and elbow, not much in the way of body comp or athletic performance

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
mhp secretagogue gone, busted into 2nd bottle of NOW Pro GH today. Overall slight improvement to nagging injuries, adding in an 42 day run of Cryotest which i was unimpressed with when using for 3 weeks, too good a price to pass up and maybe the extra 21 days will show some benefit, if nothing else i got it as an overall health supp for the dose of astaxanthin and palmetto, especially since i turn 40 in a week, prev. maint, for the prostate per say.

additional supps i have clearance racked
Palo Alto Labs Paravol
Cytosport Fast Twitch stim free
full case Syntha 6 rtd
copious powdered proteins/mrps

basically gonna look to engorge on protein, keep the test boosted naturally and run the final month of GH boost and see where it puts me. Sadly not much that has come out has piqued my interest.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
log closed, gh boosting products still inferior to Goji in my opinion.