Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright! Sorry for the delay guys and thanks Puris Labs for letting me log Fat Smack. let's get caught up here.

I'm a pretty heavy stim user and noticed the directions say take 1 cap twice a day :/ I would like to take 2 am 2pm or 1am 2 pm but that would only make the bottle last for about 2-3 weeks so I'll stick to 1&1 unless I get permission to up it.

Day 1
I dosed 1am and 1 pre workout and didn't notice much of a stim effect. I will say the I did sweat a little more then usual so the thermo effect is already noticeable.

Today was day two and I slept in so I took 2 servings pre workout. Thumbs up! 2 servings is pretty sweet. Not a full out buzz but nice clean energy (3 caps would be great pre workout :D lol)

This is the only stim i will be using during the log. I make my own Pre workout drink so I'll cut the caffeine and 1,3 methly for now.

I'm gonna try to do fasted cardio first thing upon waking 3 days in addition to the cardio I do after weights.

Weighed in today at 231

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still dosing 1 Am and then 1 pre work out. Not noticing much in the stim department, but my abs looked slightly more defined this morning.

Today is cardio I'll step on the scale after.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosed the Fat Smack 30 mins after meal then headed to gym. 45 mins cardio kept the heart rate between 145-167 AVG 150. Sipped on BCAAs during as always.

Thermo effect is very good. I was on fire lol sweating like a wh0re in church! The gym was a little warmer the usual with all the new years resolution J&CK A$Ses!

No appetite suppression at all

Stim - nice energy but I'm not getting the buzz I LoVE!

I noticed yesterday and today I crashed after my workout. I haven't had a fat loss / stimulate do that to me in a while. I'm thinking it's from the low dose maybe? PLEASE let me take 2 pre workout :D but if not that's cool I understand the rules of a sponsored log.

I think this is a completely different stim feeling compared to all the other fat loss / stims I've used. Looking forward to talking it in the morning... I'm only gonna get about 5 hours of sleep.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First person it didn't crush appetite haha but we all react differently.

Per your question and PM: Dose it any way you please buddy! Nice to have some feedback on different dosages etc. This isn't official Purus policy but I have the authority to (I guess? Maybe? Who cares lol) try it any way you want.

I will PM you the stimulant dosages in a minute if I can on my phone to get an idea.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the PM and letting me get my buzz on!

I took one serving (2 caps) and what a deference!

Thermo is up - I'm steaming up the car windows!

Shoulders and cardio in the evening I'll update after the workout.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
In on this, Fat Smack has my interest.

StakedCop, what are your goals with this, decreased bf%, lbs etc... or take to maintain and assist during w/o

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I want to drop some more body fat. I wouldn't call this a "cut" because my work schedule is just to intense for a low calorie diet. It seems whenever I cut carbs I get sick. So what I've been doing is low carbs 3 days a week, 3 medium carbs and on leg day I carb up.

I'm 6'1 231 would like to get down to 225 by the end of fat smack. I would say this should be no problem at all.

Also would like to use Fat smack for fasted cardio in the AM.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh and most importantly get my BUZZ on!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fat Smack is a completely deferent type of energy that I have never had from a stim before. It is very crisp, clean, alert, and focused feeling. Not the crazy buzz that makes me wanna go ape sh!t on the weights but a little more claim and still very noticeable. I must say I really do like the feeling. Rest assured knowing I will try 3 and MAYBE even 4 caps in one serving near the end of the run to get a good idea of how those dosages effect the overall stim related "high".

Took 2 caps before workout - Weight session was good and by the time I was done my shirt was dripping with sweat. Strength was also up.

Cardio - now I was only planning on doing 20 mins due to time but ending up doing 40 mins. Kept the heart heart between 135-164 AVG was 147. Do get a good assessment of how FS effect my cardio I'm gonna TRY to do fasted cardio upon waking at least 1-2 times a week. Overall it was a good cardio session-extra soaked.

Even at 2 full servings my appetite was not disturbed. I'm kinds glad though because I hate forcing my self to eat!

About one hour after my morning dose I began to feel very warm and even started sweating a bit.

Orangatang

Orangatang

Awards
  • Established
In for this. Hope the smack is treating you as good as it has treated me bro. Good luck!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday

Dosed 2 caps am aprox 1 hour after meal # 1 - energy lasted for about 4 hours before fading. I didn't crash by any means but I did start to feel tired. That's the first time the energy didn't last until my 2nd serving.

Took another 2 caps pre workout did weights for and hour or so (arm day). Energy was focused. My strength is also up. Did 45 mins cardio kept the heart rate between 130-164 AVG 147.

Thermo effect was slightly less.

Appetite suppression started at my post workout meal. I the first 4oz of steak went down fine but had to force the other 5oz down along with the brown rice and veggies.

Side note - I have been having stomach cramps every time I've done cardio since I started Fat Smack. Usually do not cramp during cardio and my cardio has been less intense then normal.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been out the game with the stomach flu. Gonna try to workout today but no pills

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, completely missed this log, hope you feel better soon. I am really liking Fat Smack, but I'm very sensitive to stims.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys

I went to the gym today.... Bad idea lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm back

But still not 100%.... stomach is still a little sensitive so meals are small. For the past 5 or 6 days I've had very little protein while mostly eating brown rice.

Tuesday morning I woke up with a NASTY respiratory infection. Went to the doc and got the Pro Air inhaler and it worked wonders!

Today's my first day back at work and hopefully I'll make it to the gym. I'll weigh myself before working out but I don't think I lost much weight from the flu... If anything it looks like i gained some fat around my midsection haha

Took 2 caps of fat smack after breakfast which marks my first serving since Friday. To my surprise not to much energy but I still have a little of this bug in me.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear your starting to feel better. Don't rush back though, I made that mistake about a month ago, and it set me back about another 7-10 days.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear your starting to feel better. Don't rush back though, I made that mistake about a month ago, and it set me back about another 7-10 days.
I'm afraid I might have rushed it... We'll see how I feel tomorrow I guess!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rest and fluids bud, most important thing in your situation.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I know I'm just a meat head what can I say!
I know I'm just a meat head I guess!

Back to bed for me hope I don't have to hang my gym bag up for much longer....

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok now I'm better lol I even waited a extra day before I made this post just because i didn't want to jinks myself.

Yesterday only took one serving (3caps) of fat smack pre workout. Had a good stim effect since I haven't had any stims for about a week. Had a good chest workout then did 30 mins of cardio.

Today

Took 3 caps pre workout (kinda enjoying only needing stims once a day for now) did Bi's and 45 mins on the stair master. SOAKED! Heart rate was easily above 150 the whole time. Probable would have done a full hour but my appetite has been in over drive the whole day.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok now I'm better lol I even waited a extra day before I made this post just because i didn't want to jinks myself.

Yesterday only took one serving (3caps) of fat smack pre workout. Had a good stim effect since I haven't had any stims for about a week. Had a good chest workout then did 30 mins of cardio.

Today

Took 3 caps pre workout (kinda enjoying only needing stims once a day for now) did Bi's and 45 mins on the stair master. SOAKED! Heart rate was easily above 150 the whole time. Probable would have done a full hour but my appetite has been in over drive the whole day.
glad you are better.

been reading good things about fat smack.

you are getting good at this logging thing, lol.:beerchug:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 3 caps pre work out did tri's and delts to catch up. Had to skip cardio to take the woman out to dinner :( I was so feeling in the mood to do cardio!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
glad you are better.

been reading good things about fat smack.

you are getting good at this logging thing, lol.:beerchug:
BigT thanks for joining sir! It feels good to be back... That flu was NASTY!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Took 3 caps pre work out did tri's and delts to catch up. Had to skip cardio to take the woman out to dinner :( I was so feeling in the mood to do cardio!
if you took her to dinner, you should of got some cardio out of it after, lol.:bling:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you took her to dinner, you should of got some cardio out of it after, lol.:bling:
You would think right? I new I wasn't getting laid when she attempted to pay for dinner LOL

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You would think right? I new I wasn't getting laid when she attempted to pay for dinner LOL
what do you mean attempted? damn man, if i knew i wasn't getting laid i sure as hell would of let her pay......:aargh:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what do you mean attempted? damn man, if i knew i wasn't getting laid i sure as hell would of let her pay......:aargh:
LOL

At this point I had no idea i wasn't getting any!!! :friday:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL

At this point I had no idea i wasn't getting any!!! :friday:
well at least you know she is good for a free meal....next time she offers to pay, take her up on it.....:bling:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well at least you know she is good for a free meal....next time she offers to pay, take her up on it.....:bling:
Lesson learned

In fact, I think I'm gonna start charging her rent too haha

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took 3 caps pre workout

Trained legs (weak work out my bad is killing me from all the hours I spent in bed last week)

Here's my leg

Crappy pic / crappy lighting but I just found out today I can post pics from my phone using tapa talk... I don't know how I missed that maybe... It's because ...

I did cardio for 45 mins and it was amazing. I had a puddle ... No... A small creak of beef cake sweat flowing down the stair master. My heart rate watch thingy my chick got me said I burned 720 calories.. Sounds to high but it's constant. Avg heart rate was 152 pretty good workout despite the fact my back is on fire.

16 hour shift at work tomorrow ugh! I'm thinking since I've been pretty liberal with my Fat Smack I'm gonna go 3/3/2 tomorrow :D

Goal
Eat less carbs I'm gonna really start to watch my diet. I have all my fats and protein accounted for now it's time to limit my carbs.

That is a god awful pic! It's a pain trying to pose and take a pic of yourself and hide your face while covered in sweat and tanning lotion!

Tanning is not gay it's awesome I don't wanna here it!

Cardio- 45 mins after EVERY weight session and days that I don't work 16 flucking hours try and get an extra 30-45 mins in the am. My goal is 3 AM cardio sessions a week but it's a pain when having 2 demanding jobs and rotating shifts.

See you boys on Wednesday!

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
16 hour shift at work, man I think I would die.
No, it's worse... 8 hours at one job and then a 45 mile drive to the next for another 8. I am not complaining I am VERY thankful to have two jobs. Hopefully by May I will be picked up full time at my part time job (better pay) then I plan on getting into completive bodybuilding.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump- edited in some pics. FACEBOOK style! My chick thinks it's weird to post pics on a bodybuilding blog and said she would not support me... Lol crazy asrs ginny girl!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bud! btw, tanning is gay

8 Fat Smack pills! Holy **** you have a high tolerance

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Stake isn't 2 caps considered one serving?

I've only tried a sample packet and it came with 3 caps, but the directions said to take only 2 caps. I opted for 3 and went for a run and it was awesome to say the least.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've only tried a sample packet and it came with 3 caps, but the directions said to take only 2 caps. I opted for 3 and went for a run and it was awesome to say the least.
Yea 2 caps wasn't enough. 3 is about perfect. I might try 4 before hitting back tomorrow...

Fat smack dose help with cardio but gives me some NASTY heart burn and upset stomach when taken on an empty stomach. I've never had stim make me feel so much stomach pain on a empty stomach!!! As long as I eat about 45 mins before taking I'm all good.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bottle comes with 90 caps, so you can run 3. 2AM, 1PM.