Stacked gets smacked - FAT SMACK (sponsored)

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Hook, like south said try it on a empty stomach and see how you feel. Just have some tums on hand just in case lol I wish I could take it on a empty stomach Bc the effect were much more pronounced!



  2. South, your right, I'll try it both ways and have some Tums ready just in case!!!

    Looking to get a good sweat during cardio
    •   
       


  3. Posted at the same time Staked

    Tums will be in pocket...

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hookset View Post
    Posted at the same time Staked

    Tums will be in pocket...
    Haha indeed... Great minds think a like! I'd rep you again but I just gave you a virtual hug earlier today haha

  5. The capsaicin has that effect on some people. I preferred 3 caps to the recommended dosage of 2.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    The capsaicin has that effect on some people. I preferred 3 caps to the recommended dosage of 2.
    Yes 3 caps is were it's at! But on those long 16 hour shifts 2 caps every 4 hours was pretty fun lol 2/2/2 I set a few records in the traffic enforcement dept


  7. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Yes 3 caps is were it's at! But on those long 16 hour shifts 2 caps every 4 hours was pretty fun lol 2/2/2 I set a few records in the traffic enforcement dept
    Lol 3 caps for me last roughly 6-7 hours. If I'm still drained after that I pop 4 caps of LG Rezolution.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Lol 3 caps for me last roughly 6-7 hours. If I'm still drained after that I pop 4 caps of LG Rezolution.
    Oh yea by all means on a normal 8 hour work day 3 caps would keep me energized till it came time for my pre workout. I'm just sayin' i was a very "motivated" employee taking 2 caps every 4 hours lol


  9. Great log here SC

    Really liked the experimenting you did with it too that's a huge plus for me to use that info when recommending amounts and optimal servings.
    2 every 4 hours huh? Might be a good Finals schedule
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Great log here SC

    Really liked the experimenting you did with it too that's a huge plus for me to use that info when recommending amounts and optimal servings.
    2 every 4 hours huh? Might be a good Finals schedule
    Haha heck ya man!! Always willing to push my body to it's limits, both in the gym and with stiiiiiiiiimz!! Thanks again man

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. WarcraftJJS's Fat Smack/Slinshot Log (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-28-2011, 12:27 PM
  2. Purus Fat Smack & Slin Shot (Sponsored)
    By pigpen75 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-19-2011, 01:11 AM
  3. Smack This! (Sponsored Purus Log -Fat Smack/Slinshot Log)
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 11:41 PM
  4. Orangatang's Burnin' with Purus Fat Smack (sponsored)
    By Orangatang in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-27-2011, 12:45 PM
  5. Some *******s need to be smacked
    By Kaboju in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Log in
Log in