PROTOCOL BY GENOMIX SPONSORED!!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi I am so lucky to do a log and review on this supplement,y stats are :
38 years old,220 lbs,19%bf,been lifting for almost 4 years hard,and my goal with this is to reduce the DOMS after my workouts ,mainly after my legs worouts;
Mixability:100 no powder at the bottom at all.
Flavor:A whole lot better than the first version.
Because I am on a cut ,y plan is to take 1 scoop during training, and 1 scoop after that,wich is 5 days a week.
Other supplements are the regulars,whey shakes,fish oil,pre-wo.

Lets get this party going hard!!!:privateeye:

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
ew ingredient panel to go along with a new flavor... The introductory price must be seen to be believed.

Genomyx Protocol (495 grams): Discount Protocol Supplements

Protocol: Advanced Recovery! NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA!

**New Delicious Cherry Flavor**

Research and empirical evidence have shown time and time again that immediately after weight training, taking advantage of specific physiological changes can exponentially accelerate changes in body composition and performance. With Protocol, not only will you allow your body to maximize the endogenous changes already caused by training, but you can actually create a perfect anabolic environment by driving your body’s nutrient storage and muscle protein synthesis capabilities to a new level.

Protocol was designed to be taken immediately after weight training to kick start protein synthesis and perfectly harmonize your body’s hormonal cascade priming it for a post workout meal or shake. Take a serving of Protocol right after training, wait 15 minutes and have a high carbohydrate, high protein shake or meal. For fat loss programs, take a serving of Protocol, wait 15 minutes and have an isocaloric (equal parts carb, protein and fat) mixed meal. The end result will be faster muscle gain and accelerated recovery, fully preparing your body for the next training session. On non-training days, take a serving 15 minutes before your first meal. See FAQ for multiple serving recommendations.

Protocol Supplement Facts

Serving Size: scoop (8.5 grams)
Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine 3.25 g
Beta Alanine 1.5 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Natural & Artificial Flavor, Citric Acid, Sucralose, Acesulfame K

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
PROPS FOR THE NO PROP BLEND, LOL.:147:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
present! :D

the LCLT should be doubly effective this time 'round.

and just so everyone is aware, the correct serving is 2 scoops, twice/day... there was a labeling error on the manufacturer's part, so we want to be sure that everyone knows of the correct serving size.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
present! :D

the LCLT should be doubly effective this time 'round.

and just so everyone is aware, the correct serving is 2 scoops, twice/day... there was a labeling error on the manufacturer's part, so we want to be sure that everyone knows of the correct serving size.
so there is 2 gms lclt per serving?

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
so there is 2 gms lclt per serving?
there's 1 gram per serving, but you're taking in 2 servings/day.

sorry for the confusion... 4 scoops over the course of the day will provide:

L-Leucine 6.5 g
Beta Alanine 3 g
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 2 g
Agmatine Sulfate 500 mg

so, obviously, if you mixed 2 scoops, you get what's stated on the label per serving. you want to strive for 2 servings per day (4 scoops). and there are still 30 days' worth.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok yesterday was my legs wourk-out and this are my numbers:
Squat 135 10reps
225 8 reps
285 6 reps
315 6 reps

Leg press 600 lbs 10 reps
700 lbs 8 reps
900 lbs 7 reps
900 lbs 6 reps

Roman deadlift 225 lbs 8 reps for 3 sets

Leg curl 125 lbs 12 reps,3 sets

and I usually do 10 minutes bike for warm up before this lifts and on legs day cant do cardio my legs are trash.

On a good note is that I wake up a itte sore but not like when I am out of PROTOCOL,so I know this new formula is working!!:djparty:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
raulob, sounds like you are familiar with protocol. at the price it is selling for it's a great bargain-i spend that much or more on just the lclt.

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll be following along to see how your enjoying the new formula and flavor.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
raulob, sounds like you are familiar with protocol. at the price it is selling for it's a great bargain-i spend that much or more on just the lclt.
Yeah I use a bottle of the old formula about 2 months a go!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just have 2 cups of coffe and then 1 serving( 2scoops) of PROTOCOL to drink during working out,then another serving when done ,30 minutes later my first meal,I will report later how I feel!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just have 2 cups of coffe and then 1 serving( 2scoops) of PROTOCOL to drink during working out,then another serving when done ,30 minutes later my first meal,I will report later how I feel!!!
sounds like a good plan.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
The workout was great felt good!!because my chest is my weak spot ,I am starting a 5x5 strenght program.

5x5 flat
5x5 incline
5x5 decline
and some triceps work,follow by 20 HIIT cardio,remember ,I am doing a cut and hope protocol helps with recovery and keep muscle mass.
My stats are 217 lbs 20% bf..

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok yesterday was my legs wourk-out and this are my numbers:
Squat 135 10reps
225 8 reps
285 6 reps
315 6 reps

Leg press 600 lbs 10 reps
700 lbs 8 reps
900 lbs 7 reps
900 lbs 6 reps

Roman deadlift 225 lbs 8 reps for 3 sets

Leg curl 125 lbs 12 reps,3 sets

and I usually do 10 minutes bike for warm up before this lifts and on legs day cant do cardio my legs are trash.

On a good note is that I wake up a itte sore but not like when I am out of PROTOCOL,so I know this new formula is working!!:djparty:
looking good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The workout was great felt good!!because my chest is my weak spot ,I am starting a 5x5 strenght program.

5x5 flat
5x5 incline
5x5 decline
and some triceps work,follow by 20 HIIT cardio,remember ,I am doing a cut and hope protocol helps with recovery and keep muscle mass.
you been bulking???

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Yup,I was,gain some muscle and some fat,I will try to cut the fat,and hoping to get 214lbs,17%bf by january the 1st..

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

5x5 flat
5x5 incline
5x5 decline
that's pretty intense to do a 5x5 for the three different planes... kudos! :friday:

so, you're looking to shed 3 lbs. and 3 percent body fat in a month... how's your diet look?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Low carbs,at least 250 grams of protein,and healthy fats from fish oil and nuts,my maintenance cals,are around 2800,but in order to lose the fat of my body I will monitor my weight regularly,and adjust when necesary!!so I will running around 2400 cals and go from there..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well ,I will feel the sorenes of my body,but so far no complains!!
i have been on lclt for around 6 months now-it seems it really improves the effect of my test cyp. next purchase i am going to get protocal to compare to just the lclt by itself.

nice job so far raulob.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Just came back from my gym,today was Back and biceps,as normal 1 serving of protocol during training,and I am drinking another serving while typing this ,
5x5 on deadlift
5x5 on benth over row
4 sets 12 reps on lat pulldown
and some biceps work,feeling every rep.
20 minutes cardio at medium steady pace.

HYBRID

HYBRID

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome. How long before you consume a post workout meal?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about my spelling ,I am on my phone!!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Low carbs,at least 250 grams of protein,and healthy fats from fish oil and nuts,my maintenance cals,are around 2800,but in order to lose the fat of my body I will monitor my weight regularly,and adjust when necesary!!so I will running around 2400 cals and go from there..
sounds good... keep that cardio going and you should see some decent results. :D

i have been on lclt for around 6 months now-it seems it really improves the effect of my test cyp. next purchase i am going to get protocal to compare to just the lclt by itself.

nice job so far raulob.
what's your daily LCLT dosing?

Awesome. How long before you consume a post workout meal?
:spank:

(sorry, boss, but that smilie has me dying over here. :D)

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Ok is the last day of the year ,I wish everyone a happy 2011!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I will do a good shoulder workout here at home and report my #s in a bit!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Hi ,this is my shoulders w-out :
Dumbell press 5x5 with 65lbs
lateral raises 4 sets 10 reps 20lbs dumbells
bent over raises 3 sets 10 reps 30lbs dumbells
front raises 4 sets 12 reps 20lbs
Dumbell shrugs 100 reps with 55 lbs
I did this in my house the gym was close yesterday, ..

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good Morning,today is legs workout!! I will post my numbers later!!

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good Morning,today is legs workout!! I will post my numbers later!!
got the same. :D

you should be coming up on the time i usually find myself and others really noticing the recuperative benefits... anything to note for you?

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
got the same. :D

you should be coming up on the time i usually find myself and others really noticing the recuperative benefits... anything to note for you?
My numbers on strength are the same but I'm taking shorter breaks,and did not have any problem on that side,I am taking one dose during training ,and 1 dose after training,withouth PROTOCOL I'm usually sore for 4 days ,and taking this supplement I'm feeling good by day 2,I am just wondering if the carnitine on it will help shed some fat!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I found some info about carnitine:
LCLT has been shown to increase the androgen receptor density in muscle cells, allowing more sites for testosterone to bind, and thus, a greater effect from your increased testosterone levels!

Another key anabolic property of LCLT is its effects on IGF-1. The commonly used peptide known as HGH that has become extremely popular works by increasing IGF-1 levels in the body. IGF-1 causes numerous positive benefits, with the most important in our case being increased muscle gain. LCLT has been proven to increase the bodies IGF-1.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Good morning!!Today is my back and biceps,
5x5 on everything follow by 30 minutes cardio.

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my after workout PROTOCOL and the taste is grreeaat!!,it was a hard workout,hard then my cardio and felt so good for this,I lift heavy and cut my rest time ,problably Mondy I will measure my BF% to see if is going down.
Guys you need to get on this supplement, from now on ,is going to be on my arsenal!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is my day off the gym,I'm gonna take 1 dose first thing in the morning!!

raulob72

Awards
  • Established
Goood Morning!! I got up drink my Protocol then 30 minutes later my breakfast, 3 whole eggs and spinach!!,and on my way to work..

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Goood Morning!! I got up drink my Protocol then 30 minutes later my breakfast, 3 whole eggs and spinach!!,and on my way to work..
mornin'! :D

eggs/spinach makes me think of eggs florentine... sooo friggin' good.