What's the best fat burner with Geranium Extracts

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for the best product for weight loss containing Geranium Extract!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tried that but didn't really do what I looked for. It did worked for a boost but I am looking for more of a pill form fat burner too. Thanks though. I did stack jack3d with Oxyelitepro and prime. Decent stack with some good pumps.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Just grab the nutracaps and some caffeine

gatorguy220

Awards
I would look at the APS line. I am using there Mesomorph, which has Geranium and their Creatine Nitrate. These 2 products are awesome.

I know they have some fat burners too. Not sure what their ingredients are in them. But if they have one with Geranium, I would give this company a try. All the stuff I have used so far is beyond my expectations so far.

Seems like they put money into quality, not advertising. Give them look. Cant hurt.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking for the best product for weight loss containing Geranium Extract!

...I am looking for more of a pill form fat burner too...
Although an energy product. BLACK CATS is my recommendation - it gives energy and the rest of the ingredients help with fat loss re appetite suppression, etc., not to mention that the Naringin in it helps extend the half-life of the product (and any others that you're using). BLACK CATS should DEFINITELY be an addition to your fat loss stack/s.

Remember that supplements alone are not going to do much. You're better off getting your NUTRITION (#1 for most people as far as fat loss!) AND TRAINING (what works best for fat loss is individual dependent) right before looking further than the basic staples. IMO, you should also be already relatively lean before adding in a fat burner or such products.

Thermogum.
This is a good product to use during training and anyone can use it.

~Rosie~

gatorguy220

Awards
definately agree with above. Diet and cardio should be number one for fat loss goals. Add in high rep non stop weight work, and then addd the fat burners for that extra additional energy. Dont rely just on supps. Never can cheat hard work.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
definately agree with above. Diet and cardio should be number one for fat loss goals. Add in high rep non stop weight work, and then addd the fat burners for that extra additional energy. Dont rely just on supps. Never can cheat hard work.
Just so that you are aware:

* Cardio is not necessary for fat loss.

* High reps at a lower weight is not necessary either - and lower reps at a higher weight is likely to be more effective at fat loss (unless one is dieting ridiculously and has to go lighter weight at higher reps, because they cannot handle the heavier weight, and ridiculous dieting is not advisable).

At the end of the day, it's about experimenting and finding what works best for each individual, since no one is the same, and what works best for one is not the best method for another.

~Rosie~