What's the best fat burner with Geranium Extracts
- 12-25-2010, 11:56 PM
- 12-26-2010, 12:37 AM
12-26-2010, 01:02 AM
tried that but didn't really do what I looked for. It did worked for a boost but I am looking for more of a pill form fat burner too. Thanks though. I did stack jack3d with Oxyelitepro and prime. Decent stack with some good pumps.
12-26-2010, 01:23 AM
12-26-2010, 01:37 AM
12-26-2010, 05:01 PM
I would look at the APS line. I am using there Mesomorph, which has Geranium and their Creatine Nitrate. These 2 products are awesome.
I know they have some fat burners too. Not sure what their ingredients are in them. But if they have one with Geranium, I would give this company a try. All the stuff I have used so far is beyond my expectations so far.
Seems like they put money into quality, not advertising. Give them look. Cant hurt.
12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
Remember that supplements alone are not going to do much. You're better off getting your NUTRITION (#1 for most people as far as fat loss!) AND TRAINING (what works best for fat loss is individual dependent) right before looking further than the basic staples. IMO, you should also be already relatively lean before adding in a fat burner or such products.
12-27-2010, 08:32 PM
definately agree with above. Diet and cardio should be number one for fat loss goals. Add in high rep non stop weight work, and then addd the fat burners for that extra additional energy. Dont rely just on supps. Never can cheat hard work.
12-27-2010, 11:00 PM
* Cardio is not necessary for fat loss.
* High reps at a lower weight is not necessary either - and lower reps at a higher weight is likely to be more effective at fat loss (unless one is dieting ridiculously and has to go lighter weight at higher reps, because they cannot handle the heavier weight, and ridiculous dieting is not advisable).
At the end of the day, it's about experimenting and finding what works best for each individual, since no one is the same, and what works best for one is not the best method for another.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jimbo15 in forum SupplementsReplies: 70Last Post: 06-12-2012, 10:18 AM
- By krispykev in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-22-2009, 03:34 PM
- By Knowbull in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2009, 06:19 AM
- By herbalextract in forum General ChatReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2007, 09:03 PM