NTBM N2 Mix High Protein Trail Mix Its Tastin Time!!

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Need To Build Muscle

N2 Mix: High Protein Trail Mix

Supplement FactsServing Size: Entire Recipe (82g)
Servings per Container: 1

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Calories 324 **
Calories from fat 75 **
Total Fat 9g 14%
Saturated Fat 1g 3%
Trans Fat 0g **
Cholesterol 23mg 8%
Sodium 246mg 10%
Total Carbohydrate 30g 10%
Dietary Fiber 4g 17%
Sugar 18g **
Protein 34g **
Vitamin A 0%
Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 10%
Iron 8%

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Whey Protein crisps, Sliced almonds, Dried cranberries, Dried raisins.

N2 Mix: High Protein Trail Mix Directions:Enjoy; alone, with milk, yogurt, or any other favorite snack.
N2 Mix: High Protein Trail Mix WARNING:This product may also contain soy.

for more info check out this link

The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
First Reaction

Cracked open a bag today at work and was pretty suprised.The best way to rate the taste would be to give it a 9.0 out of 10.Its not perfect but its a great snack tool if your on the go and don't want to shove crap down or just want a light snack high in protein and one that doesn't taste like the normal trail mix that really seems to be cut up carboard.So far I gotta say NTBM got this stuff right.

I'm looking forward to see how well this stuff tastes in milk.I'm assuming its going to be amazing as I was tempted to try it today but I gotta leave you all in suspense.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
adding milk

tried it today with milk and it wasn't that bad.I'd give it the same rating as if it was straight with no milk chaser.This stuff is pretty good def a nice snack if your busy and don't have alot of time to eat on the run.

notanymore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review. Going to have to order up some for when I'm in a bind.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Product looks great guys but even at the Nutra prices it is really too expensive to use on a regular basis. I would love to use it on a daily as a mid morning meal/snack or mid afternoon but that would be approximately $30.00 per week (work week). That is about the same as if I paid retail prices for a post workout shake at the gym or something..... good looking product with good profile of ingredients but it would be great if we could see some discounted volume pricing in the future or something along those lines. Not sure if that is possible from a cost perspective to the company but just a consumer's comment...

Mr.50

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Product looks great guys but even at the Nutra prices it is really too expensive to use on a regular basis. I would love to use it on a daily as a mid morning meal/snack or mid afternoon but that would be approximately $30.00 per week (work week). That is about the same as if I paid retail prices for a post workout shake at the gym or something..... good looking product with good profile of ingredients but it would be great if we could see some discounted volume pricing in the future or something along those lines. Not sure if that is possible from a cost perspective to the company but just a consumer's comment...

Mr.50
I hear ya. It isn't cheap. It is good though. I don't use it regularly but I might too if it were more affordable. Maybe a bulk would be the way to go.