JD's APS Nutrition New Years Revolution!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys! I said I would log my crazy upcoming stack and I will do so:) Starting a little early due to my MRI result coming back showing that I need surgery in my ankle, as I have torn the anterior talofibular ligament and a partial tear in my prosterior tablofibular ligament. But Canada health care seems to be pretty slow right now, so I'm sure I will have enough time to do this stack and focus on Strength and Size before I get the surgery.

While I'm in a cast for 6 weeks, I will do my best to do a lot of seated exercises to keep my strength. That's my only option and I gotta do what I gotta do lol

But when it's healed up, straight to the MMA gym and focusing on a fight.

Now it's time for a revolutio:D

Weeks 1 & 2
Dermacrine 2.5 ml 2x daily, then week 2 10ml
MESOMORPH
Creatine Nitrate
Plasmagen Nitrate
Phenibut 500
Super Cissus
Dicreatine Malate
Dextrose
Omega 3'6'9
Vitamins
Joint Force

Weeks 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Dermacrine LV 5ml 2x daily
AndroHard 3ml 2x daily
Triazole- 3 caps a daily
Mesomorph- Pre-workout
Nitrozine- Pre-workout
Creatine Nitrate- Pre-workout
Slin Sane
Protocol
RPG IBCAA
Taurine
Trutein
Dextrose
Multivitamin
Oxi-mega Fish oil
Cycle Support
Super Cissus

PCT Week 1,2,3,4
(Upcoming APS Nutrition product :147:)
TestatropinV2 3 caps 2x daily
Fadogia 500
Activate Xtreme
Powerfull
Erase
Xtend
ReduceXT
Mesomorph or Plasmagen Nitrate
Creatine Nitrate
Nitrozine
Super Cissus

Day 1(Monday)

Weight- 178lbs

Morning supplements- Vitamin, Omega 3'6'9- 1 cap, Super Cissus- 1 cap

Meal 1- Peanut butter and Jelly Sandwhich and 1 scoop of Trutein mixed with 250ml of 2% milk

Meal 2- 1 scoop of Trutein mixed with 250ml of 2% milk.

Pre-workout- Jack3d- 2 scoops, 30g of Dextrose, 1 cap of Erase, Dermacrine-5ml, AndroHard- 5ml, Super Cissus- 1 cap

Back/Legs/ Biceps/Forarms Workout
Stretch 5 min

Squats- 6 sets BWx10, 45x10, 80x10, 95x10, 115x8, 135x8
Super Set
DB Rows- 6 sets 25x10, 40x10, 60x5, 80x10, 100x5, 120x6

Pulldowns- 4 sets 100x5, 150x10, 100x20, 100x20(This workout was done at home so the pulldown machine I have feels much harder then the one at the gym)
Super Set
Leg extensions- 4 sets 50x10, 100x10, 120x20, 150x20(also done at home with weights loaded on)

Barbell Curls- 4 sets 45x5, 80x5, 95x5, 115x5
Super Set
Forearm roll ups- 4 sets 10xup and down, 20xup and down, 25xup and down, 30xup and down

Lower Back Circuit
Back extensions- 40 reps, 20 reps
Hyper extensions- 40 reps, 20 reps
DeadLifts- 150x10, 150x5
Repeated 2 times

Stretch 5 min

Post-workout/Meal 3- Trutein- 1 scoop mixed with 60g of Dextrose, 250ml of 2% milk, Vitamin

Meal 4- Grilled cheese sandwich and 2 baked potatoes
Supps- 2 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Day 1 thoughts
Pissed my MRI results said I had a torn ligament and a partial tear. Now my squats need to come back up, same as my lower back lifts. I've been pulling my lower back a lot in the last month, but it's been 2 weeks of strengthening it and it's starting to feel good again, I do not squat 135 lol, it will go up every week :p

Day 2

Weight- 178lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 3ml, Vitamin , Omega 3'6'9- 1 cap, Super Cissus- 1 caps

Meal 1- Trutein- 2 scoops mixed with 500ml of 2% milk and 1 pack of Oatmeal

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie( 1 cup of frozen fruit, half cup of milk, half cup of yogurt)

Pre-workout- MESOMORPH 1 scoop, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 30g of Dextrose, Dermacrine-2ml, 1 cap of Super Cissus

Chest/Shoulders/ Tri's

Stretch 5 min

Incline DB Press- 20'sx20, 40'sx8, 60'sx4, 75'sx9+1 forced rep

Bench Press (partail reps)- 8 sets 135x10(7 1/2 inch lockout), 185x5(7 1/2 inch lockout), 225x5(7 1/2 inch lockout), 275x3(7 1/2 inch lockout), 305x1(5 1/2 inch lockout), 275x5(5 1/2 inch lockout), 225x6(9 1/2 inch lockout), 185x10(9 1/2 inch lockout) Second time ever doing partail reps

Dips- 3 sets 10, 8, 6
Super Set
Incline DB flys- 45'sx19, 45x12, 45x8

Tri-set
Shoulder Circuit(Side raises, front, side thumb up, front thumb up, side thumb down, front palm up, side palm up, upright row) 8lbs DB 80 reps, 40 reps, 24 reps
Close grip push ups- 20, 10, 5
DB shrugs 45lbs DB 30, 30, 30

Stretch 5 min

Post-workout/Meal 3- 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of Di-Creatine Malate, 60g of Dextrose, Vitamin

Meal 4- 2 extra-lean hamburger pitas
Supps- 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9

1 hour pre-bed- 1 cap of Phenibut 500

Day 2 Thoughts
Well my APS Nutrition package came in today, Thanks to APS! I was super excited to try the Mesomorph/Creatine Nitrate stack and WOWZERS, the PUMP was amazing, 5-6 hours later now and I still feel a bit pumped!

Best workout I've had all month and best Chest pump of my life!, I felt really sore but I still got 2 more reps on Incline DB press today then last week. Def looking to surpass a bunch of PR's in the next couple weeks :147:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY STACK!!! Got yourself quite the arsenal there brutha! Kill it man...

Oh and subbed :friday:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY STACK!!! Got yourself quite the arsenal there brutha! Kill it man...

Oh and subbed :friday:
Thanks bro! I'm excited:D

Also forgot to mention diet will look better starting Monday, I've kinda just been eating whatever the last month lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Count me in bruther ;) Gonna be an awesome stack I bet :)

//CC

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the heads up on this log man. Always detailed logs.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see you have listed both Creatine Nitrate & DiCreatine Malate. How much extra DCM are you taking? :think:
EDIT: Even though it is just for the first two weeks :D

//CC

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't read everything right now since I'm 'bout to hit the road for 7 hours, but you know I'm subbed, bro.

Lookin forward to this ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never fear T is here.

i am a grade A genuine certified APS-JUDGEMENTDAY fan.

mesomorph and testatropin v2 is making me so strong that even at 52 i feel like i could take on a whole gang of young wippersnappers.:chairshot:

give em hell, jd.:beerchug:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see you have listed both Creatine Nitrate & DiCreatine Malate. How much extra DCM are you taking? :think:
EDIT: Even though it is just for the first two weeks :D

//CC
To be honest I have had a 100g bottle of Di-creatine malate that I havn't been using for awhile so I figured I'd use it instead of waste it lol

3g post-workout....not that I think it's gonna make a big difference but I hate wasting stuff so I thought what the hell lol

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm here to comfort you in your time of need...just try not to make it weird.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Weight- 178lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 2.5ml, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, Vitamin , 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 2 scoops of Purple Wraath

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger and fruit smoothie

Meal 2- Curds and cashews
Supps- 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate

Meal 3- 2 home made mini pizzas
Supps- Dermacrine-2.5ml, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate

Meal 4- 1 scoop of Trutein with 500ml of Milk
Supps- 1 cap of Omega 3'6'9

Day 3 Thoughts
Didn't end up working out today, DOMS have been kickin my ass for the last 2 days. Tomorrow I'm gonna do some light grappling and see how the foot holds up.....it's already messed up, can it get any worse.....lol.
Fri, Sat, Sun are all 10 hour shifts for me at work so most likely will take it easy for those days, may do something friday. But starting Monday I'll get on a routine again and diet will be perfecto!

Also to note- I woke up and looked more full today, like a slight pump effect, it must be the Creatine Nitrate, I'm looking forward to mondays workout:D.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omg I think Im in love... Will u marry me Amanda? :sgrin:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Weight- 177lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 2.5ml, half scoop of Mesomorph, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate

Moved my new Sauna which was a bitch btw and then put it together...again wasn't fun lol, smacked my head so freaking hard, TWICE!, BUT after it was all together went in for 30min and got a nice sweat, it felt good:D

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese and fruit smoothie

Meal 2- Oatmeal

Pre-workout- 8 caps of Plasmagen Nitrate, 6 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 6g of Taurine, 30g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine

Workout
Stretch
Boxing on hand pads 1x20min round
Bike 10min
Abs 100 reps
Sauna 20min/Stretch

Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 2g of di-creatine malate, 60g of Dextrose, 1 vitamin

1 Advil, I hate taking advil but I've had a headach since I smoked my head putting together the sauna.

Meal 3- 241 Pizza(hot sauce instead of pizza sauce with extra cheese)...7 slices :D, ya I'm going to enjoy my last day of cheat meals for awhile.

Meal 4- 1 slice of Pizza and 500ml of 2% milk.

Day 4 Thoughts
Well my friend didn't end up going to the MMA gym so I said screw it and called another friend and he held the hand pads for 20min.

Effects on day 4, not feeling the Dermacrine yet, I'ved used Dermacrine before I find it takes a couple weeks to kick in.

But the Creatine Nitrate holy ****, even more shocked today, I've been on a ****ty diet since my last day of my cut, but I look much leaner and fuller! While I was hitting the pads I got some nice looking pumps but no failure feeling pumps, i'm amazed how it gives you a real nice blown up dry look, this stuff gets a K.O against any creatine or pump/vascularity product.

My foot didn't feel too bad while hitting pads, all tho I didn't use to much foot work...def feel some pain everytime I throw a left hook and turn the body. After it hurt a bit more to walk, I will test it out some more next week, damn it was nice to hit the pads, I may have to do some sparring next week:), only boxing tho, no way I could throw or take a kick on the ankle/foot.

OK I'm done going on now ahahaha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't wait to try the c/n....:aargh:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Weight- 180lbs(suprised I weighed 180 because last night at 4am I did a Cardio workout in the Sauna for 30min, it was killer!)

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 2.5ml, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Vitamin, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 50mg of Zinc

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 6g of Taurine, 30g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine

Chest Workout
Stretch

Incline DB press- 4 sets (20'sx12), (45'sx8), (65'sx4), (75'sx11+2 forced reps) up 2 reps, getting close to my PR's

Flat Bench Press Partiel reps- 6 sets(135x10), (185x3), (225x3), (300x1), (225x12) all 7 1/2 inches off the pins, (220x5) 11 inches off the pins

Chest pump circuit
Incline DB flys- (45'sx23), (45x10), (45x5)
Flat DB flys- (45'sx8), (45'x5), (45x5)
Dips- 10, 7, 5
Repeated 3 times(no rest inbetween sets, 1 min rest inbetween circuit)

Sauna for 30min and 200 reps of Abs in the sauna

Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 2g of di-creatine malate, 1 cap of Creatine Nitrate, 60g of Dextrose, 1 vitamin

Meal 3- 4 Baked Potatoes(no butter), Multigrain grilled cheese sandwhich

500ml of 2% milk and 1 cap of Phenibut500

Day 8 Thoughts
I was super busy today, didn't have time to focus on diet. But I got a great workout in, got a couple more reps on incline db press, getting close to my PR, best I've done was 80's for 8 reps. I've always seemed to be stronger on incline db then my flat, it's weird, same with overhead db press. Tomorrow I will do a back workout and may go swimming and do some laps!

Noticed effect- Great workout as always on Mesomorph, but the addition of Creatine Nitrate has been amazing, my pumps are even bigger then last week and looks like I put on some muscle, looking much fuller, feeling a bit stronger, up 2 pounds. So far from Dermacrine I'm starting to feel slight libido boost, but I'm only at half dose untill next week.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Day 8

Weight- 180lbs(suprised I weighed 180 because last night at 4am I did a Cardio workout in the Sauna for 30min, it was killer!)

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 2.5ml, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 1 Vitamin, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 50mg of Zinc

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 6g of Taurine, 30g of Dextrose, 2.5ml of Dermacrine

Chest Workout
Stretch

Incline DB press- 4 sets (20'sx12), (45'sx8), (65'sx4), (75'sx11+2 forced reps) up 2 reps, getting close to my PR's

Flat Bench Press Partiel reps- 6 sets(135x10), (185x3), (225x3), (300x1), (225x12) all 7 1/2 inches off the pins, (220x5) 11 inches off the pins

Chest pump circuit
Incline DB flys- (45'sx23), (45x10), (45x5)
Flat DB flys- (45'sx8), (45'x5), (45x5)
Dips- 10, 7, 5
Repeated 3 times(no rest inbetween sets, 1 min rest inbetween circuit)

Sauna for 30min and 200 reps of Abs in the sauna

Post-workout- half scoop of Purple Wraath, 2g of di-creatine malate, 1 cap of Creatine Nitrate, 60g of Dextrose, 1 vitamin

Meal 3- 4 Baked Potatoes(no butter), Multigrain grilled cheese sandwhich

500ml of 2% milk and 1 cap of Phenibut500

Day 8 Thoughts
I was super busy today, didn't have time to focus on diet. But I got a great workout in, got a couple more reps on incline db press, getting close to my PR, best I've done was 80's for 8 reps. I've always seemed to be stronger on incline db then my flat, it's weird, same with overhead db press. Tomorrow I will do a back workout and may go swimming and do some laps!

Noticed effect- Great workout as always on Mesomorph, but the addition of Creatine Nitrate has been amazing, my pumps are even bigger then last week and looks like I put on some muscle, looking much fuller, feeling a bit stronger, up 2 pounds. So far from Dermacrine I'm starting to feel slight libido boost, but I'm only at half dose untill next week.
Lookin good in here.You should be a beast by the end of this run!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like incline db's a lot-but man, i tell ya if you are not used to doing them declines are akward as hell!!!! you ever try declines?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i like incline db's a lot-but man, i tell ya if you are not used to doing them declines are akward as hell!!!! you ever try declines?
It's honestly been forever since I've done decline, I figured Dips would do the job for lower chest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's honestly been forever since I've done decline, I figured Dips would do the job for lower chest.
nothing wrong with dips-but i am used to doing them. the declines are new and feel harder to do than flat or inclines. anything that feels that hard to do has to be working, lol. my goal is to be able to do same weight and reps on decline as incline.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
nothing wrong with dips-but i am used to doing them. the declines are new and feel harder to do than flat or inclines. anything that feels that hard to do has to be working, lol. my goal is to be able to do same weight and reps on decline as incline.
I will give declines a try next week for my chest workout.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
oh yess!! that sounds like SUCH a mouth watering stackie!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 scoop of APS Mesomorph
4 caps of APS Creatine Nitrate
5g of Nutraplanets bulk Taurine
2 caps of USP Super Cissus
1ml of Dermacrine

Time to go kill the back:D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you'd appreciate this:

"GREATEST BJJ MATCH EVER"

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought you'd appreciate this:

"GREATEST BJJ MATCH EVER"

I saw this match, I think I saw it on AM lol, did you post this up in an MMA thread before? if so I watched it:D

Wicked match!

I love Grappling, but my heart will always have a little bit more love for stand up:)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
O and did you see the K1 fights with Alistair Overeem? Amazing that he won this year!
I'd love to see him in the UFC, I really think he could be the Champ, only thing I could see him losing from is the Wrestling....I think....he sure threw Brett Rogers around like nothing.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
O and did you see the K1 fights with Alistair Overeem? Amazing that he won this year!
I'd love to see him in the UFC, I really think he could be the Champ, only thing I could see him losing from is the Wrestling....I think....he sure threw Brett Rogers around like nothing.
Yeah, Peter Aerts is no joke and Alister handled him. Last year he was fighting like most K1 guys do, mid/long range kicks & strikes, pace and range checking with low kicks, but this year, I noticed his approach was work his way, waaaaay inside, almost like Tyson and work the close hooks (and knees), taking away most people's usual mid-range low kicks/long range high kicks. He basically Tyson'd his way to victory this year. I'd love to see him move to the UFC HW division. JDS/Overeem, that'd be sick.

I don't really like Cain, but I think Cain would outwork him on the ground, but I love HW's with a legit stand up game. I give Alister more credit then the average UFC fanatic, but I do think he'd struggle with a strong wrestler like Cain.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw this match, I think I saw it on AM lol, did you post this up in an MMA thread before? if so I watched it:D

Wicked match!

I love Grappling, but my heart will always have a little bit more love for stand up:)
lol, yeah, I posted that in the MMA forum a few months ago :happysad:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I'm a big B.J Penn fan:D Wicked video!!!

Ok Mesomorph is telling me to GTFI the weight room now!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
BJ Penn is Hilo's Manny Pacquiao. My Hawaiian friends go nuts when BJ fights like my Filipino friends do when Manny fights. Especially when BJ comes out to songs like Hawaii '76 by IZ. First time BJ came out to that song against Sherk my friend Keoni damn near chunked his pants.

BJ's in my top 3 favorite fighters. I'll always root for him. He looked like himself against Hughes, but even still, BJ has been an up & down fighter in recent years, as far as which version of BJ shows up.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BJ Penn is Hilo's Manny Pacquiao. My Hawaiian friends go nuts when BJ fights like my Filipino friends do when Manny fights. Especially when BJ comes out to songs like Hawaii '76 by IZ. First time BJ came out to that song against Sherk my friend Keoni damn near chunked his pants.

BJ's in my top 3 favorite fighters. I'll always root for him. He looked like himself against Hughes, but even still, BJ has been an up & down fighter in recent years, as far as which version of BJ shows up.
Pac is the man!!!!

bluerocket

bluerocket

Awards
  • Established
I'm in JD .... and looks like I can learn from this log ... kill it man :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read the entire log - things are lookin good in here, bro. I really like the stack you've got going and you don't mess around when it comes to pre-workout huh? haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just read the entire log - things are lookin good in here, bro. I really like the stack you've got going and you don't mess around when it comes to pre-workout huh? haha
aha nope:)

Thanks for joining in:D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Weight- 180lbs

Morning supplements- Dermacrine- 3ml, 1 Vitamin, 50mg of Zinc

Meal 1- Extra lean hambuger with cheese, 500ml of 2% milk

Meal 2- Fruit Smoothie and Oatmeal

Pre-workout- 1 scoop of Mesomorph, 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 5g of Taurine, 38g of Dextrose, 1ml of Dermacrine, 2 caps of Super Cissus

Back Workout
Stretch
DB Rows- 7 sets (25x15), (40x10), (60x5), (80x5), (100x5), (125x5), (140x6) with Versgripz
Flat Reverse bench pulldowns- 4 sets
Pulldowns- 8 sets
Reverse bar flat pull ups- 5 sets
Sauna for 10min/ Stretch

Post-workout- 1 scoop of Purple Wraath, 3g of di-creatine malate, 2 caps of Creatine Nitrate, 70g of Dextrose, 2 vitamins

Meal 3- Hamburger pita, 500ml of 2% milk
Supps- 5ml of DermacrineLV

Meal 4- Multigrain grilled cheese sandwich, 500ml of milk
Supps- 1ml of DermacrineLV, 1 cap of Super Cissus, 3 caps of Omega 3'6'9

Day 9 Thoughts
Well my workout today was so so, I was happy I'm not far away from my PR with DB rows, but after my last set of them my lower back started to get some pain, my lower back has been so weak in the last 2 months. I went light through the rest of the workout because of it, I'm gonna rest a day then try to do some lower back strengthening, I'm bumping the Dermacrinelv to 10ml a day now, hoping it will help build the lower back muscle as well.
I'm gonna stick to back extensions and hyper exentions, I think deadlifts will just make it worse...

Noticed effects- Pumps with Creatine Nitrate are still amazing, looking more full everyday.

I'm gonna start posting music videos, not sure what everyones taste of music is but I'll post up what I've been listening to lately, hopefull you guys like:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i don't want you to mess yourself up-i would just like to see you on some kind of maintenance program until you get surgery and can go 100%. seen too many guys mess themselves up by pushing too hard with injuries.

good luck my friend.