MesoMorph....Can you stim me up?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So guys ive been around awhile taken tons of pre-workouts, and have learned a thing or two,

started working at GNC and felt Preworkouts would actually build muscle, over years of taking < nanoVapor, SuperPump, shotgun(which will actually build muscle to a degree...) white flood, Jack3d, Fusion, body storm, Maximize v2

lately i have been on the maximize v2 train and LOVE it,

issues ive had in the past, too much stim do to my dumbass LOVING the adrenalin rush i get, being that i dont have football for that anymore.....

bathroom issues from superpump, vapor, and others,

Jack3d i got used to waaay to quick..... and crashed hard

so far my favorite is maximize the energy and mood go on for hours! i lvoe it as i lift first thing in the morning.....

info about me
24yrs old,
6'1 200lbs pic attached
training split as follows
Legs
Shoulders abs
Back Tri
Chest Bi
OFF
Back Tri
Chest or shoulders and Tri
REPEAT

supplements at the moment
Primordial's IBCAA 10g preworkout
APS Mesomorph, start tomorrow with legs
Dymatize Elite Mass as two of my daily meals
Need 2 slin
MAP from Primordial Performance

6 meals a day
6:30am pre workout- APS mesomorph with 2 scoops Maximum Absorbed Protein

8am post workout 2 caps need 2 slin 80g carbs from lemonade or Maltodextrin

10am Elite Mass Gaine

12pm whole food meal, usually chicken breast and Oatmeal pancakes or pasta

3pm elite mass gainer

6pm whole food meal again

9pm either 2 scoops protein which is 50g mixed protein and 9g fat.... or turkey meatballs with 55g protein and about 25g fat.....

i shoot for 12-15 reps on everything, have a bum shoulder that keeps me from heavy chest presses, but im golden everywhere else,

i train for pump and feel not weight, so well see how well this drives me mentally and physically, im looking for a great pump from it, and intense mental focus

i will review taste, texture, alertness/energy, tingles, and overall strength as i wont be taking any other creatine with it at the moment,

One thing i would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest to APS is that you make a LARGER more ECONOMICALY tub...... mabye a 40-50serv bottle to cut the cost down???? im curious as to why the 25 serv bottle?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

****ty quality i know but hey w/e 40min post workout after hitting shoulders tri and some Bi in 45min...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So guys ive been around awhile taken tons of pre-workouts, and have learned a thing or two,

started working at GNC and felt Preworkouts would actually build muscle, over years of taking < nanoVapor, SuperPump, shotgun(which will actually build muscle to a degree...) white flood, Jack3d, Fusion, body storm, Maximize v2

lately i have been on the maximize v2 train and LOVE it,

issues ive had in the past, too much stim do to my dumbass LOVING the adrenalin rush i get, being that i dont have football for that anymore.....

bathroom issues from superpump, vapor, and others,

Jack3d i got used to waaay to quick..... and crashed hard

so far my favorite is maximize the energy and mood go on for hours! i lvoe it as i lift first thing in the morning.....

info about me
24yrs old,
6'1 200lbs pic attached
training split as follows
Legs
Shoulders abs
Back Tri
Chest Bi
OFF
Back Tri
Chest or shoulders and Tri
REPEAT

supplements at the moment
Primordial's IBCAA 10g preworkout
APS Mesomorph, start tomorrow with legs
Dymatize Elite Mass as two of my daily meals
Need 2 slin
MAP from Primordial Performance

6 meals a day
6:30am pre workout- APS mesomorph with 2 scoops Maximum Absorbed Protein

8am post workout 2 caps need 2 slin 80g carbs from lemonade or Maltodextrin

10am Elite Mass Gaine

12pm whole food meal, usually chicken breast and Oatmeal pancakes or pasta

3pm elite mass gainer

6pm whole food meal again

9pm either 2 scoops protein which is 50g mixed protein and 9g fat.... or turkey meatballs with 55g protein and about 25g fat.....

i shoot for 12-15 reps on everything, have a bum shoulder that keeps me from heavy chest presses, but im golden everywhere else,

i train for pump and feel not weight, so well see how well this drives me mentally and physically, im looking for a great pump from it, and intense mental focus

i will review taste, texture, alertness/energy, tingles, and overall strength as i wont be taking any other creatine with it at the moment,

One thing i would HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY suggest to APS is that you make a LARGER more ECONOMICALY tub...... mabye a 40-50serv bottle to cut the cost down???? im curious as to why the 25 serv bottle?
Great to see the log up!

It's only 25 serving a bottle because you only need 1 serving pre-workout. Most pre-workouts you need 3 scoops.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id still suggest a larger bottle to be more cost effective, if it helps i made the same sugestion to shotgun..... a lot of us workout 5-6-7times a week and love it instead of coffee and what not, my days are the same whether i lift or not, still up early and working hard almost all day, not too many days "off"

meso is roughly 36 for 25 serv at the cheapest i could find, other than the great deal you guys put on when you buy 1 get 1 free. that was NUTS!

putting it at 1.50/serv i would love to see 40serv for like 45-50$ id be drooling all day after that pricing if you could make it happen, id say dorp the aakg in order to do it maybe????

again just opinions :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
id still suggest a larger bottle to be more cost effective, if it helps i made the same sugestion to shotgun..... a lot of us workout 5-6-7times a week and love it instead of coffee and what not, my days are the same whether i lift or not, still up early and working hard almost all day, not too many days "off"

meso is roughly 36 for 25 serv at the cheapest i could find, other than the great deal you guys put on when you buy 1 get 1 free. that was NUTS!

putting it at 1.50/serv i would love to see 40serv for like 45-50$ id be drooling all day after that pricing if you could make it happen, id say dorp the aakg in order to do it maybe????

again just opinions :)
I wish everything could be cheap:D aakg wouldn't put much of a dent in the price.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very true.... well quality isnt cheap ey? :)

Tommy_Guns

Awards
I can tell you that it is worth the extra coin.
Just started the meso 2 weeks ago and insane!!
So far so good, hope I dont have to increase dose like most preworks..
Started Creatine Nitrate with meso 3 days ago and feel great.
Between those and my Syntha 6 I feel awesome!!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well today was legs, my easiest bodypart to get a pump in so i wont review that.....

taste was great, smells like grape kool-aid and tastes pretty damn close, just not syrupy....its light and refreshing, i will definitely look forward to drinking this daily :)

energy-uhhhhh wtf is in this! had me geeking pretty damn good, the gf and i woke up i drank it about 645 and was horny and happy by 700.....so we had a little cardio seesion and afterwords i was shakey and starving, i may have to eat a little before i take this stuff as it seems pretty damn strong.

workout focus was amazing, tingles were intense along the lines of powershock and a few other blends that have beta alanine in them..

by far the strongest stim package i have used in a preworkout!
i could probably get away with 1/2 scooping it, if it were just about energy.....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well today was legs, my easiest bodypart to get a pump in so i wont review that.....

taste was great, smells like grape kool-aid and tastes pretty damn close, just not syrupy....its light and refreshing, i will definitely look forward to drinking this daily :)

energy-uhhhhh wtf is in this! had me geeking pretty damn good, the gf and i woke up i drank it about 645 and was horny and happy by 700.....so we had a little cardio seesion and afterwords i was shakey and starving, i may have to eat a little before i take this stuff as it seems pretty damn strong.

workout focus was amazing, tingles were intense along the lines of powershock and a few other blends that have beta alanine in them..

by far the strongest stim package i have used in a preworkout!
i could probably get away with 1/2 scooping it, if it were just about energy.....
1 scoop has roughly 200mg of Caffeine, you would think that crazy energy would be more caffeine then that, but really it's that with the mixture of Glucoronolactone, Thiamizine, Caffeine, Theobromine, Naringenin and 1,3 dime that gives it one hell of a clean energy kick!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
today was back and tri, good stuff again

taste was a little more chemically than last time, but stil enjoyable. today had it with a slice of bread and protein shake, definitely didnt have the shakes like yesterday, im going to attribute that to the lack of food, usually by 7am im at the gym and wouldnt notice that, where as yesterday i was still in bed.....

pumps were VERY VERY nice, almost like a glycerol feeling but i could still feel the muscle contract! great stuff as far as pumps.

energy again was great, problem was that i woke up pissed off and was confused as to why so i wasnt focused on the weights i was focused on the problem.....

it is near 4hrs later and im still feeling very energized no crash at all, which suprises me bdue to the formula having no B-vitamins but hey no complaints here!

the tingles are pretty intense, very comparable to shotgun or powershock tingles :)

liking it so far!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Meso pumps are amazing, thats at 750mg of Creatine Nitrate per scoop, I thought thats as good as a pump can get.....untill I stacked with with 4 caps of Creatine Nitrate pre-workout :| "Amazing"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today was back and tri, good stuff again

taste was a little more chemically than last time, but stil enjoyable. today had it with a slice of bread and protein shake, definitely didnt have the shakes like yesterday, im going to attribute that to the lack of food, usually by 7am im at the gym and wouldnt notice that, where as yesterday i was still in bed.....

pumps were VERY VERY nice, almost like a glycerol feeling but i could still feel the muscle contract! great stuff as far as pumps.

energy again was great, problem was that i woke up pissed off and was confused as to why so i wasnt focused on the weights i was focused on the problem.....

it is near 4hrs later and im still feeling very energized no crash at all, which suprises me bdue to the formula having no B-vitamins but hey no complaints here!

the tingles are pretty intense, very comparable to shotgun or powershock tingles :)

liking it so far!
it gets even better.

gatorguy220

Awards
I have given Mesomorph 3 thumbs up. Will never again workout without it, not even just cardio. Gets me sweating before I even do a set. This stuff is crazy.

And yeah, good stuff is not cheap. Mesomorph is worth every penny. And so is there Creatine Nitrate.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so two more workouts down the list here,
Sunday shoulders, i have a hell of a tiem feeling my delts work so i do lots of cables but i still have development in my shouldlers..... no clue, just dont feel the pump in them
as far as the mesomorph, amazing focus and energy i cant even tell you how many sets or reps i did but damn it was nice, mesomorph even got me through three rounds of farmer walks with shrugs!
great stuff, could use a tweak on the flavor though.... very chemically the last few times around....
Monday-back workout with tris....
my tris were so lit up from the damn mesomorph that 4 sets in and they were as pumped as they have ever been on a 16 set day! i loved it, could feel my back contract as if i were carving with a scalpel in my rhomboids!

amazing stuff here guys! i love it

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone else get crazy horny when they use mesomorph, it could be that i have a new great girl, but i would like to say its a little crazier lately....how much damn icarrin is in it!!! ;) me likey

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NICE! The pumps are sick eh? adding Creatine Nitrate makes it even more crazy:|

Def the icarrin! Wow man Abs are lookin lean, how many cals you at a day?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
im at 3000 a day roughly maybe a little over or under depending on the situations.... id say im a little holiday fat lately.... i want to be leaner...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im at 3000 a day roughly maybe a little over or under depending on the situations.... id say im a little holiday fat lately.... i want to be leaner...
I need to start focusing on my diet again lol.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ya diet is huge, personally for me to cut, i just dont have carbs pre workout, and save them all for post.....
these pictures are about 1.5hr post workout so the pump was gone but it was very very nice today for chest and Bi!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive felt like **** these last few weeks, unmotivated and such so i will be taking a week off, and continuing with the log in the new year... no gym or stims for me for a week :)

todays leg session was crap beacuse i didnt want to go and had issues with my GF last night on my mind....

wasnt into it, yet mesomorph still was, still stimmed up focused and pumped, but just wasnt mentally into my workout.....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive felt like **** these last few weeks, unmotivated and such so i will be taking a week off, and continuing with the log in the new year... no gym or stims for me for a week :)

todays leg session was crap beacuse i didnt want to go and had issues with my GF last night on my mind....

wasnt into it, yet mesomorph still was, still stimmed up focused and pumped, but just wasnt mentally into my workout.....
Relax and recover up! I hope your feeling better when you start back up!

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
anyone else get crazy horny when they use mesomorph, it could be that i have a new great girl, but i would like to say its a little crazier lately....how much damn icarrin is in it!!! ;) me likey

I get the CRAZIEST alpha male aggression on mesomorph,i guess a combo of the stims and icariin.I love it,just want to tear the gym apart when it kicks in.Reminds me of when i was 18 and cranking out testosterone like crazy,would get that same rage in the gym.Good sh*t!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
back on it today boys!

i felt great after 4days off and decided to get back into the gym, i wil be goign 5 days a week m-f now and taking weekends off to play with the kid and GF..... i think i was just trying to oo hard :)

so yes the alpha male feelign is great except that i cant always get some from the GF.... and it sucks everytime i see a pic of her i get turned on and other pics like your guys' avatars dont help;) damn it!!! it makes me want bang like 6 times a day!

pumps and energy were very very good today for chest and BI
my bis got pumpes from all the crossovers i was doing and cable curls just added to the punch!

i will try half a scoop tomorrow as i was a little over stimmed today, this stuff is great.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
back on it today boys!

i felt great after 4days off and decided to get back into the gym, i wil be goign 5 days a week m-f now and taking weekends off to play with the kid and GF..... i think i was just trying to oo hard :)

so yes the alpha male feelign is great except that i cant always get some from the GF.... and it sucks everytime i see a pic of her i get turned on and other pics like your guys' avatars dont help;) damn it!!! it makes me want bang like 6 times a day!

pumps and energy were very very good today for chest and BI
my bis got pumpes from all the crossovers i was doing and cable curls just added to the punch!

i will try half a scoop tomorrow as i was a little over stimmed today, this stuff is great.

It's great to hear some people saying they will try half a scoop because 1 was strong, because most of the time people are talking 3 scoops and still not feeling it. Keep up the good work!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's great to hear some people saying they will try half a scoop because 1 was strong, because most of the time people are talking 3 scoops and still not feeling it. Keep up the good work!
I'm wondering what the mg range of 1,3 dim is in 1 scoop of meso..? are you able to share? I'm just curious only because I have crazy energy just from one scoop of meso, that using up to 3 of the other PreWO's don't even give...it's awesome!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm wondering what the mg range of 1,3 dim is in 1 scoop of meso..? are you able to share? I'm just curious only because I have crazy energy just from one scoop of meso, that using up to 3 of the other PreWO's don't even give...it's awesome!
I will have to double check, I believe I saw the last APS rep say it had 65mg of 1,3 dim.

gatorguy220

Awards
I get a great aggression, in a good way, from the Mesomorph as well. Not necesarily increase in sex drive, but definately feel amped up and aggressive in the gym. This is just the way it reacts with me. But overall, a 10 in all major points of a preworkout in my opinion.

My local supplement shop cant keep this stuff on shelf these days. I hope APS is ready to be the next preworkout crazed product. thats what it seems like might happen. Good for them. Great product

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think i read when they went to different size can they lowered it to 60mg
60/65 eh, if nothing else at least it's in the ballpark...whatever it is, I Liiiiiiike it!
I try to avoid saying '<insert product>' is my fav'....but have to say, to date, of all the preWO's I've tried thus far over the past couple of years (and it's been well over a dozen at least if not a couple dozen), Meso is my fav PreWO...energy, focus, pump...check, check annnnnd check....

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so i went to a half scoop yesterday for back and it was just about right, i may do 3/4 scoop tomorrow for shoulders but it was just enough, i slammed it down with some bcaa at 620 and hit a little abs at 645-70 to get my blood flowing, and it kicked in about 715 after my pullups....i wish it worked a little faster for me, but hey thats because i just want to sleep in more.... but for anyone hitting the gym after being awake for a little id suggest 45moin-1hr pre workout is the best time to take it as it kicks in after a little bit....

still great stuff
the pumps are very very niice, im curious about creatine nitrate for pumps now..... whats theeffective dose for creatine nitrate for adding mass and strength like a traditional 5g creapure/day

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so i went to a half scoop yesterday for back and it was just about right, i may do 3/4 scoop tomorrow for shoulders but it was just enough, i slammed it down with some bcaa at 620 and hit a little abs at 645-70 to get my blood flowing, and it kicked in about 715 after my pullups....i wish it worked a little faster for me, but hey thats because i just want to sleep in more.... but for anyone hitting the gym after being awake for a little id suggest 45moin-1hr pre workout is the best time to take it as it kicks in after a little bit....

still great stuff
the pumps are very very niice, im curious about creatine nitrate for pumps now..... whats theeffective dose for creatine nitrate for adding mass and strength like a traditional 5g creapure/day
Well there is 750mg of Creatine Nitrate in Meso, just enough to get a better pump and effects going. APS Nutrition Creatine Nitrate contains 3000mg blend of Creatine Nitrate/Di-creatine malate/Vit C in a 4 cap serving. That gives you 1500mg of Creatine Nitrate, now a lot of people seem to like 6 caps more which would be 2250mg of Creatine Nitrate, that is enough to get nice mass and strength gains. When stacked with Mesomorph 4 caps is all you need to get amazing effects.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so today was another great backworkout,
pullups 4 sets of 10-12
closegrip cable row 4 sets 12-15
lat pulldown 3 sets 12-15
wide grip cable row 3 sets 10-12

tricep
overhand D-handle pushodwons 3 sets 15
underhand Dhandle pulldwon 3 sets 12
overhead rope extension 2 sets 10

im still loving teh stuff yet id suggest a little more strength on the flavor, but otherwise still great workouts great pumps and the strength is starting to kick in :) starting to see the end of the bottle though :(

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so today is my final review of APS Mesomorph, and i must say it is some potent stuff.

I am not the best responder to 1,3dimethyl so i decided to stop the log with about a weeks worth of product left but still have used plenty to be able to assess the product fully

the ENERGY was great! it literally slapped me in the face and told me to go workout, there was never a day where i drug ass in the gym and thats thanks to Mesomorph

pump-the pumps were incerdible, the only time ive had better pump was on a combination of GPLC and glycerol,

taste-as you have read i feel the taste can be improved by adding more flavor to cover teh chemically aftertaste of it, but all in all pretty damn good stuff,

overall its an 8/10 for me and a 9.9/10 for everyone else, if you liek 1,3 dimethyl preworkouts this is the BEST ON THE MARKET.

if you are not friends with 1,3 dimeth like me and wnat the pumps look into aps plasmagen nitrate instead

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so today is my final review of APS Mesomorph, and i must say it is some potent stuff.

I am not the best responder to 1,3dimethyl so i decided to stop the log with about a weeks worth of product left but still have used plenty to be able to assess the product fully

the ENERGY was great! it literally slapped me in the face and told me to go workout, there was never a day where i drug ass in the gym and thats thanks to Mesomorph

pump-the pumps were incerdible, the only time ive had better pump was on a combination of GPLC and glycerol,

taste-as you have read i feel the taste can be improved by adding more flavor to cover teh chemically aftertaste of it, but all in all pretty damn good stuff,

overall its an 8/10 for me and a 9.9/10 for everyone else, if you liek 1,3 dimethyl preworkouts this is the BEST ON THE MARKET.

if you are not friends with 1,3 dimeth like me and wnat the pumps look into aps plasmagen nitrate instead

Thanks for the Review JN230! and taking the time to log for us. I feel bad for everyone who gets sides from 1,3 dime, hopefully if you decide to try Plasmagen Nitrate you get just as much energy as you did off Meso with no 1,3 dime sides.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Supplements 7
u_e_s_i Supplements 5
Supplements 31
Supplements 0