Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah1710 View Post
    weighed in at 191 necked... not the best weight gain but my strength has shot up for sure. Today's workout proved that. Reppin weight on bench and bis I hard a hard time doing 4 2 weeks ago. Nice to see. Pumps are sick and come early during workout. Never fear, I will have more pics later in the week, or at least by the end of cycle.

P.S Just broke into 2nd bottle of Boladrol....
    Question/thought....do you think it would be worth tapering off of Bola? For instance, taking it for 5 weeks, with a lower dose week 4 and 5? Any benefit?
    good to hear about strength, im sure weight gain follow, just keep putting the food away. im personally not a fan of tapering off but if you were to taper it off make sure you dose it before a workout. Also drink some Grapefruit juice twice a day, morning and later in the day.
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Just got a bottle of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice to start my run with this, IGF-1 LR3 and slin on Monday. Hot damn!!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    Just got a bottle of Ruby Red Grapefruit juice to start my run with this, IGF-1 LR3 and slin on Monday. Hot damn!!!!
    Very Nice!!!
    i could only imagine what pumps might feel like. good luck.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    Very Nice!!!
    i could only imagine what pumps might feel like. good luck.
    Yeah, never used IGF-1 LR3 before, but with that, the slin, and the Boladrol, it'll probably be the Mother of all pumps. Can't wait.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Keep us posted on the IGF...i saw that stuff and was real curious...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  0 lbs.

Keep us posted on the IGF...i saw that stuff and was real curious...
    How's the weight gain? I'm up 4.5 lbs. in 13 days.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

ive heard of stories that IGF caused extremely painful pumps--i dont know about you but that sounds awesome to me.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bry17 View Post
    How's the weight gain? I'm up 4.5 lbs. in 13 days.
    Im at 194, started around 188. I don't really know if I'll keep gaining, but the pump and strength aspect of Bola has definitely kicked in. The pump is downright painful at times (i like it!) and my strength is definitely shooting up. Trying not to over train is difficult. You just want to keep going
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  229 lbs.

" The pump is downright painful at times" "plump Junk"
    IBE is going to have all kinds of new promo info
    Good log
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Day 22

Still likin' Boladrol. PUMPS in the gym are sick and come on fast. BP is a minor issue when lifting, especially during the first 15 min or so. I weighed in today at 193 necked. Looking solid, but a bit puffy. Strength is way up. No problem reppin 185 decline bench, and I haven't done decline in months it seems. Can't really say there has been to many negatives. I will continue to post up until the last day and try to get some workout post/ pics in there too. Don't worry, you'll see the diff. Got my Clom, Erase, Titanium, Resveretrol, Maca and LongJack ready for PCT. I still have no problem with the woody, but its not a priority. (wife wants it more than me). I expect I will lean out quite a bit, but hopefully will keep a good amount of the strength and cuts. More later.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Still likin' Boladrol. PUMPS in the gym are sick and come on fast. BP is a minor issue when lifting, especially during the first 15 min or so. I weighed in today at 193 necked. Looking solid, but a bit puffy. Strength is way up. No problem reppin 185 decline bench, and I haven't done decline in months it seems. Can't really say there has been to many negatives. I will continue to post up until the last day and try to get some workout post/ pics in there too. Don't worry, you'll see the diff. Got my Clom, Erase, Titanium, Resveretrol, Maca and LongJack ready for PCT. I still have no problem with the woody, but its not a priority. (wife wants it more than me). I expect I will lean out quite a bit, but hopefully will keep a good amount of the strength and cuts. More later.
    good to hear strength is good
  12. Registered User

in for results
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

I started the Boladrol, took 4mg before lifting this morning. Nothing to note, but then again it was the first day. Also applied the IGF-1 to pecs and triceps. Nothing special so far, only used 60 mcg bilat for pecs and 40 bilat for tris. Bit of pump/tightness...I guess it's working. I started a log in the Supplements Log section (XT's Kickin' It Up A Notch with Boladrol, Slin and IGF-1 LR3), but no one's subbed. I guess no one's interested.
    -My Best Friend
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

I started the Boladrol, took 4mg before lifting this morning. Nothing to note, but then again it was the first day. Also applied the IGF-1 to pecs and triceps. Nothing special so far, only used 60 mcg bilat for pecs and 40 bilat for tris. Bit of pump/tightness...I guess it's working. I started a log in the Supplements Log section (XT's Kickin' It Up A Notch with Boladrol, Slin and IGF-1 LR3), but no one's subbed. I guess no one's interested.
    link?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

I must be the biggest, no-computer-savvy-having idiot on here. How do you do that? Or if someone finds it, please post it. I'll update it later on today after all of my meals. My tris are sore as sh*t right now.
    -My Best Friend
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  208 lbs.

Looks like a good Thread... Im in... keep up the good work
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  229 lbs.

Looks like things are going well so far. Any update pics?

ETA:

no homo
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Well folks, the Bola run is almost over. I estimate Saturday will be my last dose and workout. I will have a full write up and post pics this weekend. Stay tuned....
  19. Registered User

Looking forward to it.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I must be the biggest, no-computer-savvy-having idiot on here. How do you do that? Or if someone finds it, please post it. I'll update it later on today after all of my meals. My tris are sore as sh*t right now.
    Up in the URL bar where it says http:// blah blah blah, right click, COPY, then right click PASTE it into your reply and that will put a link where you paste it.

If you want it to look all cool do this in a reply window.

TYPE A NAME FOR YOUR LINK, then highlight the word or words you typed with the mouse. Then click the little tool icon above for INSERT LINK. It's the globe with the chain link under it. Then, right click PASTE your link into the box when prompted. Then, your highlighted words become your link.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

You using sustain alpha for resveratrol or another? I'm looking a cheaper resveratrol just for general use.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Well folks, the Bola run is almost over. I estimate Saturday will be my last dose and workout. I will have a full write up and post pics this weekend. Stay tuned....
    Definitely interested to see the after pix. Also, do you plan to update through your PCT? I am wondering how much you'll recover and how essential the clomid might be due to how little info being out on boladrol and how suppressive it really is. Also wondering if the gains will stick around.

Good luck.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  245 lbs.

WTching
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.

Subd..
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    You using sustain alpha for resveratrol or another? I'm looking a cheaper resveratrol just for general use.
    I bought some Dr's Best version. It's a low cost formula with 100mg trans resveratrol per cap. I plan on taking 200mg per day.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

[QUOTE=specmike;2717846]Definitely interested to see the after pix. Also, do you plan to update through your PCT? I am wondering how much you'll recover and how essential the clomid might be due to how little info being out on boladrol and how suppressive it really is. Also wondering if the gains will stick around.

I will try to update through PCT but I might just start another log. I will be cutting up using multiple sups. I know it is advised to keep my kcals up to keep the gains, but I'm more concerned about the strength gains, not so much the weight per say. I will have my full write up in a few days (probably tomorrow) with some pics.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.

in for updates and pics
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.

I bought some Dr's Best version. It's a low cost formula with 100mg trans resveratrol per cap. I plan on taking 200mg per day.
    Nice man I'll have to get in on that thanks
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Final Review

Ok. So after 4 weeks on Boladrol (2 sample bottles) I am ready to write up my take on this new designer. First off, I wanted to say thanks to IBE/PHF for hookin' me up with the samples to run. Awesome guys!

Energy[
    I really enjoyed the energy lift I felt from Bola, especially week 1-2. It did taper off after that, but I never really felt any lethergy at all on this product. In fact, I was darn near stim free the entire time.

Pump/Workouts
    The pump was absolutely sick on this stuff. It really started to shine about 10days in. I used added Taurine pre w/o and K a few times a day to keep muscles from cramping. I did not experience any (very mild) back pumps with Bola. Sometimes the pump hurt bad, but it only made you wanna train harder Also, pumps came easy just from flexing.

Weight Gain
    I did see a quick Bloat effect around day 7-10. I actually could see it in the mirror. Even had a guy at work (half joking) ask me if I was on 'roids. "yeah"
    hehe....I definitely started to look ON after 1st week. Arm pump and all...
    I ended up sticking at 193lb for the last week. = 5lb gain.

Appetite
    I can't say I saw a huge difference here. Maybe a little increase in first week, but nothing drastic.

Aggression
    Again, here Bola really shines. I definitely felt ON. I felt invincible and was very ****y and sometimes abrupt. It was particularly there within 2hours of dosing. I had the "I'll kick your ass" thoughts often. But of course I never did. The feel good energy probably helped curb the Aggression.

Recovery/ Soreness
    Bola seemed to shine here. I was using other support sups that could have played a part in the recover/soreness but I really was never hit with any DOMS or even that sore, and I was hurting myself on purpose. My workout partner would be dead from Hack Squats, and I'd be like, "Mehh" (hahaha)

Strength
    I didn't see anything in first week. 2nd week was good, but 3 and 4 is when it really kicked in. Strength/endurance really kicked up. I set a lot of PR's in rep'd weight.

Health
    Blood Pressure was really bad for me on Bola. It was worse within 2hours of dosing, but really hit me during my workouts. I would feel like my head was gonna pop often. However, it was never a real concern for me, more of just an annoyance.

Gyno was non existent. I never had any sore, tingly, or puffy nips.

Summary
    All in all I really liked Boladrol. Even though I didnt gain a bunch of weight I wasn't eating to BULK huge. I ate 6-7 times a day and did little cardio. I would say the weight gain was water and glycogen. But I was pleased.
    I would estimate that Bola would either really shine in a 2 week front load or pulse cycle. I also would probably go up to 6mgs, maybe more. I would have gone up, but wanted to stay true to the set 4 weeks.

Thanks for all who hung in there.

Now for the post pics. I can definitely see a diff in my arms, shoulders, and legs, but with the NO Shadow lighting (ughhh) Its hard to see my separation.

Have a look and thanks again for droppin by.
    NOWITSTIMETOSHRED!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images       
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

good review
    thanks for the log my friend
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.

Good changes on the cycle. Very thorough log as well. Keep progressing!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Thanks Guys....now trying to cut some of the fat. Dieting sucks ; )
  33. Registered User

Nice job on the log, thanks for the honest feedback.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

34. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.

Very nice log and thanks for the thoruogh feedback!!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.

THREAD JACK!!! (Sorry, don't kill me, just come and check it out):

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...ml#post2729437
    -My Best Friend
  36. Registered User

Hey. My buddy just ordered a bottle too and plans on running it in a month. He was wondering whether it may be helpful to run AI at low dosage during the cycle as well? He's got 6-bromo on hand and wanted to use it at 50mgs a day while on cycle and during PCT. Any IBE reps can chime in on this? Thx

On a diff note. Nice results dude. I'm thinking of ordering a bottle myself.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

I personally didn't see a reason to add in an AI (you are taking Boladrol to get big/wet gains) and so why would you circumvent that. Although, I did start ATD on my 3rd week at a weak dose per recommendation. It might also depend on how much you plan on running per day and if you are prone to gyno. I didn't see a need for it.
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by darthdarek84 View Post
    Hey. My buddy just ordered a bottle too and plans on running it in a month. He was wondering whether it may be helpful to run AI at low dosage during the cycle as well? He's got 6-bromo on hand and wanted to use it at 50mgs a day while on cycle and during PCT. Any IBE reps can chime in on this? Thx

On a diff note. Nice results dude. I'm thinking of ordering a bottle myself.
    i think its really up in the air when it comes to adding an AI, some users dont report gains to be that "wet" in fact i think its dryer than most people would think. but idk everyones different.
  39. Registered User

I personally didn't see a reason to add in an AI (you are taking Boladrol to get big/wet gains) and so why would you circumvent that. Although, I did start ATD on my 3rd week at a weak dose per recommendation. It might also depend on how much you plan on running per day and if you are prone to gyno. I didn't see a need for it.
    He's gonna run it at 3 caps/day.
    that's y he plans on dosing 50 mgs of 6-bromo a day. I guess he wants to make sure his gains r really dry.
  40. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    i think its really up in the air when it comes to adding an AI, some users dont report gains to be that "wet" in fact i think its dryer than most people would think. but idk everyones different.
    Plus taking an AI during PCT would be pointless since he's gonna do Nolva, right? Or would it help? Any1 tried this yet. I don't think it'll help in this case since Nolva should be plenty enough for combating possible gyno sides.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T1's Boladrol Tester Log! Come on in!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 405
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 12:10 AM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 12:30 PM
  3. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 08:34 PM
  4. T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 04:05 PM
  5. New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 12:53 PM