Boladrol Before and After Pix: Sponsored Tester Log

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. nice! i just ordered some boladrol for a future cycle! cant wait to see how it treats ya.

i like that it gives you energy, unlike h-drol and m-drol that make you feel lethargic

2. Yeah hdrol deff caused lethargy. The bola on feeling is nice (so far really liking the affects) but its only day 4. Primed for shoulders and tris later .woot!
    •   

3. hows aggression in the gym?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

4. Ill watch

5. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    hows aggression in the gym?
    Um, well aggression isnt over the top or anything, but considering im not on any stims, I'd say its pretty good. What I'm noticing most is just the "ON" feeling of real feel good "can do-ness". I'm very hyper and outgoing after dosing, but the good feeling lasts all day.
    •   

6. Day 4

Seems the Boladrol is kicking in a bit more now. I'm feeling really good all day. My first does is at 4am and by the time I get to work I'm awake and really talkative. I feel pretty full and pumped. What I am noticing is my appetite is up. I'm horkin' down food and my face shows it Yup,,,i'm lookin a little bloated, hehe. That's all good, as long as I gain some size too.

I weighed in today around 192, but I had heavy pants on so Im not counting it too much right now. When, and if, I break 195, then I'll get exited
    Weights seemed to move easier today. I would say a small increase in strength/endurance. More reps with previous weight. Tomorrow is Back; maybe I'll throw up a post workout pic.

Cheers.

7. Subbed. Good work so far. Keep it up.
    I sublimate my rage through needlework!

8. good isht bro keep it coming

...BTW with appetite up i think your gonna have some fun on Christmas

9. I'm in for this bro

got 2 packs of my own that ill be using next year some time, so interested to see how it treats you!!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  10. Day 5

Kinda tired today but the Boladrol still really shines for a energy,agro feeling. I definitely feel c*cky on the stuff, but mostly its just that "agro" manly feeling. I certainly look puffy, in fact, one of my co-workers asked me if I was juicing..haha. My appetite is still good, but my blood pressure seems to be a bit high. It is affecting my workouts to some degree, but bearable at this point. I am getting a little fat with the holiday goodies being passed around. I don't know if its the bola, but treats I would usually decline, I find myself horkin' down. Oh well, TIS THE SEASON TO BULK

Have a wonderful, safe Christmas Holiday Jesus

Camera phone pic inc:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

11. still looking solid bro.

12. P.S. Saturday and Sunday are off days. Next post will be Monday, day 8, after Chest and Bis, unless I have anything unusual to report.

13. take a pic every week this is intereting log

14. subbed in ....

15. What's your weight up to? Boladrol puts on weight fast, I think your pics are gonna show just how fast if you do one every couple of days or so.

16. Yeah, I was thinking about doing that Ryan. I probably will post a progress pick each week. Sounds good.

17. Subbed a little late. Very interested in the log bro. I'll be running some Bola in a week or so as a kick start to a Test E/EQ cycle. I have had excellent results with AI's Cycle Assist in regards to BP issues. It covers the gamut of organs and has really worked for me. I sound like I'm pimping AI, (I guess I am a bit), but the stuff really works. I'll dig up some blood work from a mid-SD/Epi cycle from earlier this year if anyone's interested. Keep killin' it dude. Looking solid.

18. Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah1710 View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about doing that Ryan. I probably will post a progress pick each week. Sounds good.
    Sounds good bud

19. I hate everyone here for making boladrol sound f*cking AWESOME. Damn you guys...

20. Got me a pouch of this too. Won't be running mine probably until Spring. Mind if I tag along for the ride?
    SEMPER FI!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by enhanced View Post
    Got me a pouch of this too. Won't be running mine probably until Spring. Mind if I tag along for the ride?
    Plenty of room in here, bro! Come on in!!!
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend

22. I have two bottles of the beta, really curious on this stuff.

In!!

23. Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah1710 View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking about doing that Ryan. I probably will post a progress pick each week. Sounds good.
    Oh yeah, bro. We love progress pics. Looking good so far (no homo).
    I sublimate my rage through needlework!

24. All right...holiday weekend is over and I'm glad. I ate way to many empty carbs, but hey,,,it's only once a year and I'm bulking (just keep tellin' yourself that fatty)...So I'm ready for chest and bi's today..but darnit, I forget my 2nd dose for preworkout..not reall a biggy, I'll just take it when I get home. Im still feeling full and pumps come quickly with any movement or flexing. Update tonight.

25. Quote Originally Posted by jeremiah1710 View Post
    All right...holiday weekend is over and I'm glad. I ate way to many empty carbs, but hey,,,it's only once a year and I'm bulking (just keep tellin' yourself that fatty)...So I'm ready for chest and bi's today..but darnit, I forget my 2nd dose for preworkout..not reall a biggy, I'll just take it when I get home. Im still feeling full and pumps come quickly with any movement or flexing. Update tonight.
    atleast you were bulking, holidays suck when you're cutting (like me) lol.
  26. Day 8

Day 8 went well, except I look a little fat from all of the holiday goodies...but the pump is there....I did notice that the "feel good" has subsided, but I certainly don't have any lethargy at all and seem to have good energy throughout the day. My work out was good. I felt some strength come on with DB presses and BB curls. By the time I was done, the pump was so ridiculous that I thought my arms were going to explode...Also, the scale said 193lb solid, though I'm sure there's some fat mixed in with that

So far so good. Tomorrow is legs....love the hack squat.
    Camera phone pic after wkout
    Attached Images Attached Images  

27. looking good bro

28. Visible progress man. Being a pre-bolasterone there will likely be some bloat involved as well. The "soft appearance may be attributed to that as well. Are you feeling any joint lubrication from your cycle?

29. Quote Originally Posted by meathed View Post
    Visible progress man. Being a pre-bolasterone there will likely be some bloat involved as well. The "soft appearance may be attributed to that as well. Are you feeling any joint lubrication from your cycle?
    Meaning, are my joints hurting? If thats the case i would maybe a little with heavy weight, but not much so far. Hope that answered your ?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. T1's Boladrol Tester Log! Come on in!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 405
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 01:10 AM
  2. Sponsored Mini Blast Tester
    By BoSox36 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 01:30 PM
  3. Replies: 287
    Last Post: 09-07-2008, 09:34 PM
  4. T1's 3-AD TESTER LOG REDUX(SPONSORED)
    By Trauma1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 461
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 05:05 PM
  5. New R4W tester log! ( sponsored )
    By 3clipseGT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-02-2008, 01:53 PM