Rochabp has his way with SNS's Leucine, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, and Adrena-G

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys strap on those seatbelts lets get ready for a ride!!!

So CC was nice enough to send me these through a Promo by SNS and i won the following:Leucine, Magnesium Creatine Chelate, and Adrena-G

First Impressions:
Leucine:Wow you guys dont play around with packaging and making bigger bottles than needed, i like that, i opened it up and man the bottle of leucine was stuffed with nothing but pure leucine you can tell its very fine powder, but man its not like other companies were they give you a huge bottle and half is empty to begin with. To me its a good thing when a company doesnt mess around with bigger bottles to make it seem like its more. good job SNS. I will be taking about 3 scoops or maybe even 4 as i need to spare some muscle as i am looking to cut
MCC: nice well dosed, 750mg a pop, i will dose these 4 pre and 4 after. i will update on strength, bloat, vascularity, pump.
Adrena-Gwhat else is new? they are well dosed havent tried em but i will compare these to x-force see which give a better boost i will dose these maybe 3-4 a day as needed. i will update on energy, fat loss, focus, thermo.

Other Supps:
nutrapro
x-dream
x-lean
x-force
hemavol

Goal: ive been cutting for a lil while ive lost about 5lbs, i want to loose 10 lbs while maintaining as much muscle as possible as right now my muscle mass is where i want it to be but fat isnt. im sitting at 220lbs very solid, 4 pack is there but i wanna be able to see the whole 6 pack you know i got that lil bit on the bottom which i hate so im gonna try hard to get rid of it. so basically cut with some recomp characteristics

Diet:I love veggies!!! i will munch on those keep carbs on the lower end but not completely keto status maybe like 70-100 g a day, protein 250-300g, fat 40-60g

Hope you guys sub
:AR15firing:
I'll leave you guys with a lil something to keep you guys bussy :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAL REVIEW!!!!

Leucine 8.0/10: Leucine the mother of all BCAA's. Very solid supplement and its useful for almost everything from cutting to bulking, of course in my case it was used for cutting and i can say it did help with retaining muscle on very low calories. also i felt it helped with keep glycogen somewhat full even though i was on low carbs and i felt like i still had a good amount of energy and felt solid. of course the MCC didnt hurt either. i felt it really shines on holding onto that hard earned muscle from previous bulks. Gotta say though not the tastiest thing to take, but hey if it works no reason to complain right. Just a warning though prepare yourself for taste but you can also prepare yourself to look and feel good on diets. so :fing02: who would i reccomend it too??? i would say anyone looking to cleanly bulk up or recomp i think this would definitely do wonders in that scenario but i think it would od well in almost every other scenario too as it helps with so many things.

Adrena-G 9.5/10: i love this stuff! idk it just really likes me i guess...idk the energy the hunger control, its all there. no complaints over here i would definitely use this for another cut or even just as an energy supp or preworkout related. it gave me an awesome thermo effect at 2 caps before hitting cardio. also the hunger control was nothing short of amazing, ive tried hoodia before and hoodia definitely works for hunger control and i can say that Adrena-g is just as good as hoodia for hunger control plus the thermo and energy is an added benefit. IMO this is a must for a cut or even you have a hectic life and need some energy every now and then this should definitely be considered.

MCC 9.0/10:
Thats it im switching to MCC. i love me some good ol creatine mono but after trying this one mono is in the past. im seriously changing for good. as soon as i finish my tub of mono im gonna be on dat der MCC. i love it IMO superior to Mono by far. all gains but no drips or bloat. plus pumps it gave me were very good and i enjoyed working out on it even though i was cutting i still felt awesome in the gym. i usually feel like crap in the gym when cutting but MCC changed that. i will definitely buy again. Very good quality stuff right there, if you guys are ever considering changing creatines you cant go wrong with trying MCC. honestly i thought it was going to be whatever but SNS proved me wrong big time. lol. good job SNS. :biggthumpup: . i think everyone should use this period.

Starting weight: 222 lbs
Ending weight: 206 lbs (-16 lbs)

started cut: December 2nd
ended cut: January 23rd

Notable changes in Strength:
Bench: dropped about 10 lbs nothing major

Bicep Curls: lol this was kinda shocking to me but i was able to maintain strength in biceps lol. so im happy with that :biggthumpup:

Legs: different story here though...squats dropped by like 15-20 lbs-- thats my fault this is on me. i kinda neglected my legs a little bit

Body Composition: its amazing!!! im so happy with my body right now, abs are ripping apart! its insane. mid section looks super good, biceps are still at a good size, however my legs do look somewhat smaller. shoulders also look a tad smaller. Face looks super skinny. Vascularity is also crazy good right now i have seen veins i have never seen before all over my body, like legs, abs chest, biceps.

Thanks again for following along guys, and thanks to CC for everything and SNS for letting me run this good stuff, i hope i did a good job. BTW CC olive juice. lol

Last edited:
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just had some chicken with some celery for dinner along with some almonds
and that wraps up today

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just an observation, but you probably wont need 3 or more Adrena-G per day. Not many people would :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just an observation, but you probably wont need 3 or more Adrena-G per day. Not many people would :)
well idk im pretty stim resistant but yeah ill definitely see how i react to it and if 1 or 2 suffice i might just stick with that but i was just predicting that because of my high resistance to stims but yeah i will adjust dosage to fit what works

wooo :)

MCC is the cat's ass man you'll like it
Welcome
yeah i hope i do, ive tried a bunch of different creatines but never MCC we'll see how it treats me. :D

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
well idk im pretty stim resistant but yeah ill definitely see how i react to it and if 1 or 2 suffice i might just stick with that but i was just predicting that because of my high resistance to stims but yeah i will adjust dosage to fit what works

Welcome
yeah i hope i do, ive tried a bunch of different creatines but never MCC we'll see how it treats me. :D
:) you'll like it bud, its my favorite / has been for like 2 years or 3

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:) you'll like it bud, its my favorite / has been for like 2 years or 3
you make me wanna chug the whole bottle down right now
lol 1 day log of mcc
lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
you make me wanna chug the whole bottle down right now
lol 1 day log of mcc
lol
lol its good stuff, no pimp.

my gym is pretty small but i got everyone using MCC :D

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm in for the ride rochabp :thumbsup:

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd! My SNS log should be up and running in a couple of days!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 i took 1st doses yesterday

Workout today i hit shoulders and traps
lat pull downs:135x140x145 x12
standing rows:80x85x90x95 x 12
lateral rows: 15x20x20x20 x 12
dumbell Shrugs: 80sx80x85x90 x12

afterwards ran a mile and cooled down with 10 mins of jump rope

Diet
bfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices of ham, 4 celery sticks, 1 apple
snack: cottage cheese
lunch: pbj sandwhich, baggy of carrots, some milk
post workout: leucince 10g, nutrapro in milk
dinner: chicken, celery sticks, almonds

First reactions: got a nice pump from the MCC and adrena-g gave me a nice thermo effect during cardio--it was like 50 degrees out and sweating wasnt a problem at all. my adrena g dosage was 2 in the morning and 2 pre workout. MCC was 4 caps pre and 4 caps post. leucine is right after workout followed by some protien.

Libido Check

:fest30:

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout on that diet my friend :thumbsup:
And nice libido check :hitit:

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid workout on that diet my friend :thumbsup:
And nice libido check :hitit:

//CC
ha thanks man

i wouldnt want to know a man that wouldnt hit that?
lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3

Workout
no weights today and thank God cuz im all beat up everywhere

ran a mile and a half and did ab ripper x from p90x

Felt: honestly today i felt like straight isht, had so much on my mind i only slept like 6 hours. a lot of personal problems that just got in the way of my workout, plus the 6 hours of sleep didnt help. but i gotta say the adrena g gave me a nice boost.

diet
couldnt even eat that well either. had some chicken in the morning, then a snack and thats all i have eaten today but im about to take my post wo shake and hopefully i can squeeze in 2 more meals and a snack in between

Dosing
leucine- 2 in the morning and 1 before the cardio and ab ripper x
mcc- all 8 post
adrena g-2 in the morning and 2 pre workout

Vidoe of the day

libido check

Last edited:
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
joke

A seventy-five-year old year old man went to his doctor to get a sperm count.
The doctor gave the man a jar and said, "Take this jar home and bring me back a semen sample tomorrow."
The next day the seventy-five-year old man reappeared at the doctor's office and gave him the jar, which was as clean and empty as he had received it on the previous day.

"Where's the sample?" said the Doctor.
"Well, doctor, it's like this," the man explained. "First I tried with my right hand, but that didn't work. Then I tried with my left hand, but still nothing. Then I asked my wife for help. She tried with her right hand, then her left, still no joy. She even tried with her mouth, first with the teeth in, then with her teeth out, and still nothing."

"I see.." said the Doctor dubiously. "Then what did you do?"
"Well, I asked my sixteen year old neice to lend a hand, but she failed too, even when she took it between her legs and squeezed it really hard."
"Her legs!" exclaimed the doctor, appalled.

"So I went next door to Eileen, and she tried too, first with both hands, then both armpits in turn and she even tried rolling it between her knees, but still nothing.
"You asked your neighbour?" cried the shocked doctor.

"The old man replied, "Yes, but no matter what we tried we still couldn't get the ****ing jar open!"

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently incorporated the Ab Ripper X into my training routine. One day a week I do those ~300reps for abs. First time I went through it was a pain - next day I couldn't move cuz of DOMS in my midsection :D

//CC

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently incorporated the Ab Ripper X into my training routine. One day a week I do those ~300reps for abs. First time I went through it was a pain - next day I couldn't move cuz of DOMS in my midsection :D

//CC
its a pretty sweet workout huh?

ive been doin them for like 2 months (every other day)
it has ripped up my mid section pretty good

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
that blonde girl looks like someone i dated jus slightly smaller boobs and shed be identical. whata sleezy hoe, memories ha ha ha!!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its a pretty sweet workout huh?

ive been doin them for like 2 months (every other day)
it has ripped up my mid section pretty good
It is a great workout for the midsection, hits every angle of it! I think I'm gonna do it again today after some cardio :)
that blonde girl looks like someone i dated jus slightly smaller boobs and shed be identical. whata sleezy hoe, memories ha ha ha!!
LoL :salook:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha
you lucky bastard, :hitit:

It is a great workout for the midsection, hits every angle of it! I think I'm gonna do it again today after some cardio :)

LoL :salook:
i think i cried the very first time i did it. lol :baby:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for yesterday i was just overwhelmed with stuff, i wasnt able to hit the weights but i was able to get a quick cardio session which was pretty good. im liking the adrena g-- it was like 45 degrees out, i had nothing on me but a shirt and some shorts and i was still able to get my body temp pretty high. so yesterdays workout: 2 miles on cardio and i did them balls out, none of that jogging crap i was running. ill update later on todays workout.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5

Workout:
bench press: 255x12 / 260x11 / 265x9
barbell curls: 125x12 / 130x10 / 135x10 <--i was sh1tt1ng bricks
chest flies: 65x12 / 75x12 / 80x10
one handed concentrated curls: 45x12 / 55x11 / 60x 10
Ab ripper X
then i ran 1 mile

Diet:
bfast: 2 eggs, 2 slices of ham, 1 slice of cheese, and some leucine
snack: 1/2 cup oatmeal
post workout: 1 nutrapro, 8 oz of milk, leucine, MCC
Lunch: some chicken with some veggies

Dosing:
Leucine: 2 scoops in morning and 2 post--i think its really helping with energy in the gym this and the adrena-g are giving me good energy
MCC: had to take all post workout cuz i forgot to take em pre workout lol, sorry guys
Adrena g: 2 in the morning because i need a major pick-me-up and 2 pre workout. im liking this stuff its giving me awesome energy, thermo is good, i can feel the thermo effects after cardio last like 5 hours no joke even right now i feel thermo effect.

Libido Check

Joke:
I knew a blonde that was so stupid that.......

* she called me to get my phone number.

* she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said "concentrate."

* she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.

*she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.

*she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.

*she tried to drown a fish.

*she thought a quarterback was a refund.

*she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.

*she tripped over a cordless phone.

*she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.

*she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.

*she studied for a blood test.

*she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.

*when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.

*when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.

*when she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left" she turned around and went home

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6

Workout:
Fasted Cardio
2 miles fasted with 2 scoops of leucine before along with 2 Adrena-G
this is was an awesome workout guys i felt great-- tons of energy, and felt strong i just felt great, i felt like i could have done more but my legs wouldnt let me. my calves started get huge pumps that started to hurt, but i fought through it. awesome stuff!!! me likey this stuff. it was raining and it was windy but i still had an awesome workout although i did ruin a good pair of socks lol. but hey gotta do what you gotta do.

Diet:
Bfast: 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 8 oz of milk
1 eggs, 2 slices of ham, and 1 slice of cheese
some green tea

Effects:
im noticing subtle changes in composition, like shirts are getting a lil baggier pants are looser, i look more defined in the mirror, my face looks skinnier somewhat. of course nothing drastic. ill try to get a weigh in soon, fyi i was at 224lbs or so about 1 and 1/2 weeks ago.

Libido Check:

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Yep. This log is all I need to get my daily libido check! The AEE I'm taking should take care of the boner check!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep. This log is all I need to get my daily libido check! The AEE I'm taking should take care of the boner check!
lol boner check
:veryhappy:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes miss roxx lol
miss roxxx is super hot
pretty face, thick legs, nice bum-bum, nice boobies too and she is natural, plus she is freaky...it doesnt get better than that. :bigok:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WEIGHT UPDATE!!!

im down about 6 lbs
i weighed in at 218
so far im happy :bigok:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice cardio day bruther :) I know I should do some cardio today also, but it is Sunday so I might be too unmotivated for that today :eek:

//CC

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
WELCOME BROTHER!!!
bro where you been havent seen you in a long time
good to have you here
Been slacking off since I got home, been about 2 weeks in the gym since I got back, its going great so far, making back all the gains I had on cycle while over there in almost no time...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice cardio day bruther :) I know I should do some cardio today also, but it is Sunday so I might be too unmotivated for that today :eek:

//CC
thanks bro
haha i fell you--ive had those days when you just wanna sit on the coach and watch movies with a bunch of naked chicks :147:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been slacking off since I got home, been about 2 weeks in the gym since I got back, its going great so far, making back all the gains I had on cycle while over there in almost no time...
where did you go? was it Europe or something like that i dont remember?

but good to hear dat der muscle memory is kicking in.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 7

Off day

Diet:
i did cheat today, quite a bit actually
b-fast:eek:atmeal, 1 scoop of nutrapro
snack: yogurt (14 carbs)
snack: some pasta (had a lil not much at all, id say about 25g of carbs tops it was a really small amount)
lunch: brown rice with chicken with about 3 servings of beggies (carrots, brocoli, and peas)
snack: oatmeal with nutrapro

so with that you can see carbs not shy today, tried not to go overboard, but back on low carbs tomorrow.

"Boner Check"

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for your feedback Rochabp!!!!!!!.....and the daily pics:D
good to have you hear, Welcome and enjoy the pics

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can we get some more libido checks? I have another hour left of work....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Libido Check :D