Finaflex N.O. Ignite - beta/trial log by TheMatzah (sponsored)

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Cool Finaflex N.O. Ignite - beta/trial log by TheMatzah (sponsored by Redefine Nutrition)

Just starting out here, my first beta log for Redefine Nutrition's Finaflex N.O. Ignite . I usually work out at 7am so as you can imagine I've tried almost every pre-workout product out there. When you get up at 5:45am and have to get the food down before 6:30am so the pre workout supp can be effective by the time I hit the gym, it's not always easy. Had a great night's sleep, much do to my 9pm run. Woke up on time, had enough food and started sipping the Finaflex N.O. Ignite by 6:45am.

Finaflex N.O. Ignite (250 grams)
    Manufactured By: Redefine Nutrition

Finaflex N.O. Ignite Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: Scoop (5 grams)
    Servings per Container: 50

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    N.O. Ignite Propietary Blend:

3455 mg**
    Ignite Stimulant Matrix:

Green Tea Extract (60% EGCG), Caffeine Anhydrous, 1,3-Dimethylamylamine, Theophylline (from Guarana Extract), Schizandrol A

330 mg**
    N.O. Amplification Blend:
    Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AAKG), Beta Alanine, Creatine Ethyl Ester (CEE)
    3125 mg**

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
    **Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Red # 40, Sucralose, Malic Acid, Tropical fruit flavor, Silicon Dioxide, Beet Juice Powder, Citric Acid, Acesuflume-K

Finaflex N.O. Ignite Directions:

As a dietary supplement, take 1-3 scoops 15-30 minutes prior to workout. Begin with 1 scoop of N.O. Ignite to assess tolerance. Do not exceed more than 3 scoops daily. For best results, consume N.O. Ignite on an empty stomach. Use N.O. Ignite only on training days to maximize effectiveness as a pre-workout supplement.

Finaflex N.O. Ignite: Next Generate Pre-Workout!

What's in your Pre-workout? Seriously? Do you really even know anymore? Reading Pre-Workout labels from other companies today is like reading a Science book. And the label claims? Put it this way, if it sounds too good to be true, then it probably is. Companies just don't get it anymore.

Here is the formula (pay attention):

Keep it simple.
    Make it mind-blowing.
    N.O. IGNITE by FINAFLEX follows the formula you just read.
    Simple and Mind-Blowing.
    The N.O. matrix will help you achieve the PUMP during your workout.
    The stimulants will IGNITE your workout and light you up with energy, focus, and power!
    No fillers.
    No crazy scientific terminology.
    No hype.
    No B.S.
    Light it up with N.O. IGNITE !

I'll be using the following rating scale and will post any additional comments/replies as needed. Please ask any questions you may have.

Energy = (1-10)
    Focus/Mood = (1-10)
    Strength = (1-10)
    Pump = (1-10)
    Thermogenesis = (1-10)

Day 1:
    I used 2.5 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 12 oz of water as I have a high tolerance for stims & pre w/o supps. The product tastes great, just more water is needed if you don't like the tart taste, which you will have in under 6oz of water. I started to feel the 'hype' feeling after 10-12 minutes, as I was doing my warm up of incline treadmill/bike and then some light seated calf raises. When the warm up was done, I was hype & ready to do work!

Energy = 10
    *This product is great! I'm ready to switch brands now!*

Focus/Mood = 10
    *I haven't felt this focused in awhile, the prior 4 workouts this week have been average, a struggle* I was able to block out everyone around me, even the gym-tards that watch ESPN or just stare at everyone.*

*PS:writing this log 4 hours after completing my workout, I'm still feeling alert, focused, and great while at work*

Strength = 10
    *I broke a few PR's in Lat Pulldown, Reverse-Grip Pulldown, & Deadlifts. I grew more hype as my weight increased. I've got a feeling it's going to be a great log!*

Pump = 10
    *Read above. This product is sick, I'm ready to go back to the gym now! Stuck at work for the rest of the day.. The pump lasted the entire 75 min workout..I look forward to tomorrow morning.*

Thermogenesis = 7
    *My body temperature felt normal. I did work up a nice sweat throughout my workout, but mostly because I was "doin' work" and killing it. I'd give this a strong 7 with no negatives.

Alright well, big thanks to ScottyDoc for setting this up & thanks for following along.

Any questions/comments/criticism just let me know.

It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Nice... I'm following you Bro!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Talking Day 2 & Day 3

I'm new here, so not sure if I'm posting Day 2 and Day 3 in the correct spot.

Day 2

I used 2.5 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 12 oz of water once again, seems to be the perfect amount for me. This time I was working out in the evening after a full day, I'm definitely not an evening workout guy, mornings are much better.

Anyhooo, I definitely needed the N.O. IGNITE tonight. It took about 20 mins of warm-ups, light calf raises, leg raises for it to kick in tonight..but once it did I was ready to do work. Tonight was back.

Energy = 9
    *Due to later in the day, ate food, etc... I'm sure it affected the hype a little.*

Focus/Mood = 10 +
    *I'm truly loving the focus I've had with NO Ignite, it's great!* I was able to block out everyone around me again and just focus on my back workout*

Strength = 10
    *I was able to knock it out, and still feel ready for more. I only left because I had somewhere to be. This also helps with endurance.*

Pump = 10
    *Read above. This product is sick, I didn't want to leave the gym*

Thermogenesis = 7
    *No major change here*.

Day 3

I used 2.5 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 12 oz of water once again, seems to be the perfect amount for me. I did this morning a little different, as I ate a lot of food, woke up hungry!

Now for leg day.

I did my entire warm-up cardio before starting to drink,sip N.O. Ignite, it still kicked in as I was knocking out the first few sets of dead-lifts and squats

Energy = 10
    *It's become my morning coffee, but tastes better than coffee and no diuretic effects.*

Focus/Mood = 10 +
    *I'm truly loving the focus I've had with NO Ignite, it's great!* I was able to block out everyone around me again and just focus on my leg workout.*

Strength = 10
    *I was able to knock it out, and still feel ready for more. I'm truly loving this product. It's definitely helping with muscle endurance, strength, focus and blocking out bs.*

Pump = 10
    *Read above. This product is sick, I didn't want to leave the gym - yet had to go to work.*

Thermogenesis = 7
    *No major change here*.

•   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 4

I used 3 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 10 oz of water, after waiting 45 minutes post breakfast..I was ready to do work today, had more time this morning.

Started a 5x5 routine today, it was great.

I started to drink the N.O. Ignite as I was doing my warm-up incline treadmill hills.

Energy = 9
    *Not quite sure why the energy dropped one point, while I took more in less water, maybe I ate too much? no idea*

Focus/Mood = 10
    *Focus and Mood once again was great, no disappointments yet in this category.*

Strength = 10
    *same results, different day. Good stuff. I'm sure being so focused is a key factor as well*

Pump = 10
    *Great pump again, became quite vascular*

Thermogenesis = 9
    *Felt an increase in body temperature today, sweated more as well. Maybe the higher dose in less water was a factor? Either way, sweating is a never a bad thing when working out. Being out of breath is, which I wasn't today*.

Tomorrow is a rest day..

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Rest day today, went into work later due to the weather...chill day but I plan to hit it hard again tomorrow morning.

Spent some quality time with the lady this morning ->

6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Rest day today, went into work later due to the weather...chill day but I plan to hit it hard again tomorrow morning.

Spent some quality time with the lady this morning ->
    Don't forget what Micky used to tell Rocky, "Women weaken the legs" LOL Enjoy your weekend Bro!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 5

I used 3 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 10 oz of water, started to sip on my drive to the gym, got there around 7:10am

Today I worked on shoulders, and abs.

Energy = 9.2
    *The energy was good and constant, but with 30 mins left I started to get hungry again. I hate when that sheeot happens. I ignored it finished my ab workout, then killed my protein shake after my shower.

Focus/Mood = 9.5
    *Focus and Mood once again was great, but I went a little off track when my buddies asked me about the Giants/Eagles game this Sunday. I hope my G-Men bury Vick*

Strength = 10
    *same results, different day. Good stuff. I'm sure being so focused is a key factor as well*

Pump = 10

Thermogenesis = 9
    *Worked up a good sweat, was loving it. When the shirt is drenched when your done working out, always a good sign. Bring on the day, it's Friday too!*

Comments:
    At the end of week one, I'm quite impressed with N.O. Ignite, it's very effective as long as you don't eat within 35-45 mins of consuming the pre w/o. But this is a general rule with most, if not all pre workout supps. I've tried almost every product out there. I may or may not do Day 6 tomorrow morning, we'll see how things go tonight. If not, it will be Monday morning, may just knock out some cardio, jump rope, or running this weekend. Gotta keep an even balance.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Don't forget what Micky used to tell Rocky, "Women weaken the legs" LOL Enjoy your weekend Bro!
    That's definitely true! but she's a keeper, the wedding is less than a month away.

9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

That's definitely true! but she's a keeper, the wedding is less than a month away.
    uh-oh... "Dead Man Walking"

Congratulations Bro, I wish you the best!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 6

I used 3 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 10 oz of water, started to sip on my drive to the gym, got there around 7:03am

Today I worked on back, and abs. Plus some cardio on the stair machine.

Energy = 10
    *It's beast mode time.*.

Focus/Mood = 10
    *Focus and Mood once again was great. I'm loving it!*

Strength = 10

Pump = 10

Thermogenesis = 9.1
    *Worked up a good sweat, was loving it. Shirt was soaked once again. Hard training and intense cardio is a sure bet.*

Comments:
    At the start of week 2, the flow continues!

11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 7

I used 3 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 9 oz of water, started to sip on my drive to the gym, got there around 7am

Today I worked on shoulders, abs and calves.

Energy = 10
    *It's beast mode time.*.

Focus/Mood = 10
    *Focus and Mood once again was great. I'm loving it!*

Strength = 10
    *killed it once again*

Pump = 10

Thermogenesis = 10
    *Sweated like a pig in heat today. It's probably due to less water being used and the t-shirt was too thick. Shirt was soaked, I'm sure I was one stinky dude by the time I was done.*

Comments:
    'Dis right here is some good stuff, ya know? Looking forward to the next one..!

12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Days 8 & 9

Day 8

I used 3 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 9 oz of water, started to sip on my drive to the gym.

Today I worked on biceps, abs and calves.

Energy = 8.9
    *Nothing on the product, just tired today.*.

Focus/Mood = 10
    *no change here, even though I was tired. I'm still able to focus on the workout and block out all distractions*

Strength = 8
    *Very tired today, but I got through it*

Pump = 9
    *Pumped dropped a little bit, I was tired.*

Thermogenesis = 9
    *Sweated but not as much as yesterday, was a little more calm today*

Day 9

I used 3 and a bit of scoops today in 9 oz of water, started to sip on my drive to the gym. Woke up late, so had to eat quick, and get the hell onto the gym!

Today I worked on back, no time for anything else..

Energy = 7 for the first 1/2 of the workout, then it bumped up to 9
    *I was feeling weird, head/chest today, almost like puke ready. I think my sloppy scoops that totaled over 3 wasn't a good idea. This stuff is potent..The feeling wore off after 30 mins into the workout then I was good*.

Focus/Mood = 7 first half, then bumped up to 9, or 9.5
    *This stuff isn't magic, but there's something in it that helps big time!!

Strength = 8 and then 9
    *my weight used went up when the crack-head feeling wore off*

Pump = 9
    *pump was decent even in the crack-head phase*

Thermogenesis = 7
    *Started to sweat more towards the end of my routine*

13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 10

I used 2 scoops of the Grape Frenzy flavor in 11 oz of water, started to sip on my drive to the gym.

Today I worked on chest, abs, calves

Energy = 7
    *Feeling very tired/fatigued today..I usually feel this way after 2 days off.*.

Focus/Mood = 8, and it rose to a 9 towards the end of my workout.
    *It took me forever to knock the tired, just woke up feeling today...Still pushed out some chest and abs, light calves*

Strength = 8
    *Very tired today, but I got through it*

Pump = 9
    *Pumped dropped a little bit, I was tired.*

Thermogenesis = 9
    *Body temp picked up when I started to wake up more*

Day 11

I used 2 and a bit of scoops today in 11 oz of water, started to sip on my drive to the gym.

Today I worked on legs,

Energy = 7 for the first 1/2 of the workout, then it bumped up to 9.
    *Felt fatigued and tired this morning, damn taking those 2 days off always screws me up*.

Focus/Mood = 7 first half, then bumped up to 9, or 9.5
    *Once i woke up, I was good to go*

Strength = 8
    *Good stuff once I woke up, killed the quads today*

Pump = 9
    *After about 35 mins I noticed I was getting quite vascular*

Thermogenesis = 7
    *Started to sweat more about 35 mins into it*

14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 12

I used 3 scoops in 13 oz of water..started drinking in on the way to the gym, through my warm up and first few sets of squats.

Today I worked on legs, back, abs, and chest. Kinda did circuit of everything after legs..nice change.

Energy = 10
    *Guess who's back? Yep, felt great today, was well rested and ready to do work*.

Focus/Mood = 9
    *A few distractions with football highlights on the flat screens, but I was able to block out everything else after that very well*

Strength = 8.7
    *Feeling pretty good today*

Pump = 9
    *After about 25 mins I noticed I was getting quite vascular*

Thermogenesis = 9
    *Shirt was nice and sweaty, and stank*

15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 13

I used 2 scoops in 11 oz of water..started drinking in on the way to the gym, through my warm up & calf raises.

Today I worked on arms.

Energy = 9
    *Experienced a steady flow today, it was great*.

Focus/Mood = 9
    *Once again, felt on point*

Strength = 9
    *Did some work, especially on the bicep curl (machine/plates) drop set to finish it off*

Pump = 9
    *After about 25 mins I noticed I was getting quite vascular!*

Thermogenesis = 8
    *Steady temp rise as the more work I put it. Good shiznit!*

Day 14

I used 3 scoops in 13 oz of water...

Today I worked on back/abs.

Energy = 10
    *Same results, different day*.

Focus/Mood = 9
    *Same results, different day*

Strength = 9

Pump = 9
    *Same results, different dayr*

Thermogenesis = 9

Day 15

I used 2 scoops in 9 oz of water..

Today I worked on chest, abs. Used higher rep scheme, lighter weight, just going for the burn...

Energy = 8
    *My trainer buddy distracted me with convo, drained the energy a bit*.

Focus/Mood = 9
    *I was good until the convo 45 mins into my workout.*

Strength = 7
    *Tired, congested*

Pump = 7
    *not much today, a little burn with higher reps but lazy ass workout today*

Thermogenesis = 6
    *barely broke a sweat* Tomorrow will be different!

16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 16

I used 2.5 scoops in 10 oz of water..

Today I worked on shoulders, abs, bi. Went for heavier weight, lower reps today.

Energy = 9
    *Energy was pretty good today*

Focus/Mood = 9
    *back on track*

Strength = 10
    *Military pressed 195 lbs for reps today, which is good for me*

Pump = 10
    *Pump was great, became very vascular at start of bi exercises: ez curl, hammer curls, etc.*

Thermogenesis = 8
    *sweat started to pop thru 25 mins into it, good stuff!

17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

GOOD LOG!!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Thanks bro! Appreciate the feedback, it's been great so far. NO Ignite is da shiznit!

19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 17

I used 3 scoops in 12 oz of water..

Today I worked on legs & abs. I'm starting the bodybuilding.com 100k transformation contest so it'll be some new exercises and it looks like they recommend the 8-12 rep range x 3 sets for most exercises. 100k makes me wanna try new shiznit any day!

Energy = 9.6
    *The warm up was freehand jump squats using my own bodyweight, these are new to me and woke me up pretty damn quick 3 x 15 reps*

Focus/Mood = 9
    *My fiancée joined me today, a first,so workout took a lil longer today*

Strength = 10
    *squatted the usual 200lbs, but close-position leg press did 4 plates on each side for reps* Not difficult but enough to feel it.

Pump = 8
    *Pump was good, not great. Working out with her slowed down the process. I prefer to workout alone but I'll make an exception for her.*

Thermogenesis = 8
    *Jump squat warm-ups and then regular weighted squats is enough to make ya sweat!*

20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Day 18

I used 3 scoops in 10 oz of water..

Today I worked on chest & abs. The next day using the bodybuilding.com 100k transformation contest routine, so it'll be some new exercises and it looks like they recommend the 8-12 rep range x 3 sets for most exercises. 100k is a nice amount of chee$e..

Energy = 9.7
    *The warm up today was push-ups, front and side planks. Good stuff!*

Focus/Mood = 10
    *Felt very focused, in the zone today. Completed entire routine*

Strength = 9
    *Couldn't get many reps in with 205lbs on bench, one of those days I guess*

Pump = 8.2
    *Pump was good, not great. Became extremely thirsty near the end, killed the pump a lil.*

Thermogenesis = 9
    *Push-ups and planks, plus treadmill got me going and it didn't stop..!*

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Pump = 8.2
    *Pump was good, not great. Became extremely thirsty near the end, killed the pump a lil.*
    Huh... don't know what to tell you there, drinking a lot of water is not a contraindication of the vasodilation effects of N.O. Ignite. I personally will down a whole gallon of water during my morning workout and never had it take away from my pump.
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Yeah, it was one of those weird, unexplainable occurrences...I prob didn't drink enough water during the workout, my bad.

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Thumbs up

Day 19

I used 3 scoops in 10 oz of water...this is my last log entry as the NO Ignite is now finished.

They say sometimes you save the best for last...very true today! I was in the zone today, broke some pr's too!!

Today I worked on back & core. The back/core routine in the bodybuilding.com 100k transformation contest routine was great + it's my first day using lifting straps so I was ready to do work and break 'em in. They're sick, I'm sold.

Energy = 10
    *I did treadmill and planks for warm-up and woke up quick, and felt great the whole time*

Focus/Mood = 10
    *Felt very focused, in the zone today. Lifted heavy & completed entire routine*

Strength = 10
    *new pr's for wide lat pulldown, db row, and db pullover!!*

Pump = 10
    *Not thirsty at all, that was a freak occurrence. Thankfully. I was in beast mode completely. Felt like I gained 5 lbs muscle today... Loved it! *

Thermogenesis = 10
    *Treadmill, planks & dead-lifts got me going and it didn't stop..! Today was great, my shirt was soaked*

24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

In Conclusion: My overall thoughts on N.O. Ignite

Well folks, we've reached the end of this amazing journey.

I've had a great experience and I'm truly honored to have been selected to run this log for Redefine Nutrition. Their products & employees are all class. Great bunch of guys, and very knowledgeable about their supplements and the lifestyle we all love, and live each day.

N.O. Ignite, where do I start? This product is great, probably the best pre-workout supplement I've ever tried, and with zero negative side-effects. I've tried almost every pre-w/o supp out there, as I have an extremely high tolerance to stims, and caffeine in general. The taste is very good, if it's too bitter, or tart for you, just add a little more water, problem solved. I've used up to 12-13 ounces of water with 3 scoops and did not lose any of the effectiveness before, or during my workout. Other products, I've noticed either fade (feeling leaves you) during the workout, or adding too much water can make it a watered down taste; with little or no effect that's beneficial to you, and the workout. None of these occur with N.O. Ignite. It's a solid supplement, hands down. If I was asked to do another log, round 2, of this..I'd accept in a flash. Without a doubt.

I've made solid gains and broke some PR's during this run. Why would I want to stop now?

If you've tried other pre-workouts and have become disappointed with false promises and disappointing workouts, give N.O. Ignite a try. You will NOT be disappointed and you WILL want to buy another.

Till then, be easy.

~TheMatzah signing off...

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Well folks, we've reached the end of this amazing journey.

I've had a great experience and I'm truly honored to have been selected to run this log for Redefine Nutrition. Their products & employees are all class. Great bunch of guys, and very knowledgeable about their supplements and the lifestyle we all love, and live each day.

N.O. Ignite, where do I start? This product is great, probably the best pre-workout supplement I've ever tried, and with zero negative side-effects. I've tried almost every pre-w/o supp out there, as I have an extremely high tolerance to stims, and caffeine in general. The taste is very good, if it's too bitter, or tart for you, just add a little more water, problem solved. I've used up to 12-13 ounces of water with 3 scoops and did not lose any of the effectiveness before, or during my workout. Other products, I've noticed either fade (feeling leaves you) during the workout, or adding too much water can make it a watered down taste; with little or no effect that's beneficial to you, and the workout. None of these occur with N.O. Ignite. It's a solid supplement, hands down. If I was asked to do another log, round 2, of this..I'd accept in a flash. Without a doubt.

I've made solid gains and broke some PR's during this run. Why would I want to stop now?

If you've tried other pre-workouts and have become disappointed with false promises and disappointing workouts, give N.O. Ignite a try. You will NOT be disappointed and you WILL want to buy another.

Till then, be easy.

~TheMatzah signing off...
    Great Log Bro, I appreciates the props & I am very pleased that you liked our product!

Next on your Agenda is going to be CELL SHOCK!

www.finaflex.com
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Talking

Big thanks to you and the rest of the Redefine Nutrition crew!! Lightning does strike twice -- CELL SHOCK -- Awesome!!
    I look forward to it,this will be some serious shiznit!

Just let me know when you want me to kill it

~TheMatzah
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Great Log Bro, I appreciates the props & I am very pleased that you liked our product!

Next on your Agenda is going to be CELL SHOCK!

27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Good report log bro! Looks like you've discovered the holy grail of pump right here! I liked the fact that you reached some pr's in some areas with it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JustJ101 View Post
    Good report log bro! Looks like you've discovered the holy grail of pump right here! I liked the fact that you reached some pr's in some areas with it.
    Thanks bud, yep it's definitely some good stuff!

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 10:11 AM
  2. Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored) trial
    By ScottyDoc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 11-18-2010, 11:33 AM
  3. WarcraftJJS's FinaFlex N.O. Ignite Log. (Sponsored)
    By WarcraftJJS in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 06-03-2010, 08:22 AM
  4. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:46 AM