Enhanced gonna get hard on Tropinol!!! (Sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off, I’d like to thank I-force Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to log their new product! I’ve been salivating all over this since I first read the initial review on it! Being 38, (turning 39 in Jan) I thought I’d be a prime candidate to see if I can give my natural test a significant boost!

Brief overview of myself:
38 year old father of 2 (7 month old daughter & 3 year old son). I work shift work, 12 hours, 2 days on, 2 nights on, & 4 days off. I usually work a few 16 hour shifts & work an extra day or 2 to keep my income where I need it to keep the wife @ home w/ the kids.

Been out of the gym since mid-August due to right shoulder scope. I got back in about 3 weeks ago & have been doing circuit training, alternating upper body & lower body. Right now, I’m trying to get my stamina & muscle memory back to where it needs to be. Shoulder feels pretty strong, so we’ll see what happens.

I’ve been working out for a little over 20 years, & have tried NUMEROUS supplements, my first PH being S1+…

As of right now, I’m 5’7” & 165 @ around 22-24% bf. I won’t lie, after my surgery, I pretty much just let myself go.. I knew that before long, I’d be back at it.

When I-force was looking for testers, LG Sciences was looking for testers for their Anadraulic State - GT at the same time. Being the supplement junkie that I am, I threw my name in the hat for both. As luck would have it, both companies were gracious enough to choose me. I spoke w/ both company reps, & have been given the OK to run both products @ the same time. I’ve been on the ASGT for just over 2 weeks now, so I’ll know when the Tropinol kicks in.

Goals: Obviously, I’m looking to put on some size. Being that I’ve been out for so long, I’m thinking I’ll see very quick results. In the 3 short weeks that I’ve been going, I can already see a difference around my shoulder/pec area.
I’m definitely in this to see what kind of kick I can get in the test boosting area as well!! I’ll feel/see this happen both in AND out of the gym. (the wife has already been warned! Lol)

Workout routine:
Day 1 - chest
Day 2 - legs
Day 3 - shoulders/back or just one or the other, depending on my schedule.
Day 4 - arms

I also plan on doing some HIIT and abs probably every other workout. I’d like to see myself lean out at the same time. RECOMP..

Day 1:
I got my pills in the mail the other night, so I was ready to get this ball rollin! Last night was my first night shift, so when I woke up yesterday (Wed) afternoon, I took my first dose on an empty stomach. I’m still pretty sore from my chest workout on Tuesday morning, but felt pumped all night last night. I took my 2nd dose on an empty stomach around 9:00pm (about 8 hours after the 1st dose).

Day 2:
Again, today when I woke up, I took my 1st dose on an empty stomach. I had intentions of going to the gym for a back/shoulder workout, but had to take care of end of year mortgage issues. I brought my gym clothes w/ me to go straight to the gym when I get off shift tomorrow morning.

Initial overall observation: Did have some good morning wood this afternoon! :lol: Aggression seems to be up a little (road rage) I’m very laid back, so I could sense something was there. I’ll also attribute that to having to take care of house business instead of being able to get into the gym to though… Placebo effect? Possibly. It’s early - but I’m ready for a fun ride!!!

I’ll post a pic of what I looked like about 3 weeks ago & see if I can get one tomorrow morning after my workout.

Also, initially, I planned on posting bloods for before & after. Well, after my Dr lectured me for about an hour, he then informed me that insurance wouldn’t be covering blood work… $350 for one test!! WTF!!?? So, I guess I’ll just have to rely on the look/feel I get from Tropinol.

I’m open to any/all comments.

Daniel

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
First off, I’d like to thank I-force Nutrition for giving me this opportunity to log their new product! I’ve been salivating all over this since I first read the initial review on it! Being 38, (turning 39 in Jan) I thought I’d be a prime candidate to see if I can give my natural test a significant boost!

Brief overview of myself:
38 year old father of 2 (7 month old daughter & 3 year old son). I work shift work, 12 hours, 2 days on, 2 nights on, & 4 days off. I usually work a few 16 hour shifts & work an extra day or 2 to keep my income where I need it to keep the wife @ home w/ the kids.

Been out of the gym since mid-August due to right shoulder scope. I got back in about 3 weeks ago & have been doing circuit training, alternating upper body & lower body. Right now, I’m trying to get my stamina & muscle memory back to where it needs to be. Shoulder feels pretty strong, so we’ll see what happens.

I’ve been working out for a little over 20 years, & have tried NUMEROUS supplements, my first PH being S1+…

As of right now, I’m 5’7” & 165 @ around 22-24% bf. I won’t lie, after my surgery, I pretty much just let myself go.. I knew that before long, I’d be back at it.

When I-force was looking for testers, LG Sciences was looking for testers for their Anadraulic State - GT at the same time. Being the supplement junkie that I am, I threw my name in the hat for both. As luck would have it, both companies were gracious enough to choose me. I spoke w/ both company reps, & have been given the OK to run both products @ the same time. I’ve been on the ASGT for just over 2 weeks now, so I’ll know when the Tropinol kicks in.

Goals: Obviously, I’m looking to put on some size. Being that I’ve been out for so long, I’m thinking I’ll see very quick results. In the 3 short weeks that I’ve been going, I can already see a difference around my shoulder/pec area.
I’m definitely in this to see what kind of kick I can get in the test boosting area as well!! I’ll feel/see this happen both in AND out of the gym. (the wife has already been warned! Lol)

Workout routine:
Day 1 - chest
Day 2 - legs
Day 3 - shoulders/back or just one or the other, depending on my schedule.
Day 4 - arms

I also plan on doing some HIIT and abs probably every other workout. I’d like to see myself lean out at the same time. RECOMP..

Day 1:
I got my pills in the mail the other night, so I was ready to get this ball rollin! Last night was my first night shift, so when I woke up yesterday (Wed) afternoon, I took my first dose on an empty stomach. I’m still pretty sore from my chest workout on Tuesday morning, but felt pumped all night last night. I took my 2nd dose on an empty stomach around 9:00pm (about 8 hours after the 1st dose).

Day 2:
Again, today when I woke up, I took my 1st dose on an empty stomach. I had intentions of going to the gym for a back/shoulder workout, but had to take care of end of year mortgage issues. I brought my gym clothes w/ me to go straight to the gym when I get off shift tomorrow morning.

Initial overall observation: Did have some good morning wood this afternoon! :lol: Aggression seems to be up a little (road rage) I’m very laid back, so I could sense something was there. I’ll also attribute that to having to take care of house business instead of being able to get into the gym to though… Placebo effect? Possibly. It’s early - but I’m ready for a fun ride!!!

I’ll post a pic of what I looked like about 3 weeks ago & see if I can get one tomorrow morning after my workout.

Also, initially, I planned on posting bloods for before & after. Well, after my Dr lectured me for about an hour, he then informed me that insurance wouldn’t be covering blood work… $350 for one test!! WTF!!?? So, I guess I’ll just have to rely on the look/feel I get from Tropinol.

I’m open to any/all comments.

Daniel
Good stuff, I'm curious to see how this goes.:bandit:

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As promised, here's some beginning pics.. The one in the blue was about 3 weeks ago. The one in the black was this morning.

Obviously, the hair is gone, but I think some definition is coming back quickly. I know I need to lean out quite a bit, I'll work on it during this run, but really concentrate on it afterwords.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 3 & 4:

Did two workouts yesterday. Got off shift @ 5:30am & went straight to the gym. Took my 1 pill @ about 5:30 & was hitting the weights about 1 hour later. Didn't take any pre-workout powder, because I wanted to be able to sleep when I got home. I was a little tired when I got there, but as soon as I grabbed the iron handles, I entered my happy place... My morning workout was shoulders & back.. Like I said, I didn't take any pre w/o stim, but I'll be dammned if I didn't have one helluva pump!! My arms were swollen! Especially my forearms. I really felt good in there. I know it could've been better, had I had a full nights rest, but I gotta get mine when I can..
I walked out of there feeling a full upper body pump. My lats could've flown me out of there. I had a pump in my delts that I don't normally get. Pretty cool stuff!
Yesterday afternoons workout was arms. I've always enjoyed diong bi's & tri's on the same day, rather than the typical chest/tri's & back/bi's. This way, the arms is 100% fresh when I start! I went to work last night after the workout w/ a sleeveless shirt on. Yeah, the co-workers noticed. I did take my ASGT from LG for this workout. Didn't want to miss out on a freak pump on the guns! lol.. The guys @ work definitely noticed the road map running down my arms. Love it!

Today, I woke up & felt tight/pumped all over in the upper body!! Gotta love that feeling! My traps are screaming for protein as we speak! Legs tomorrow morning before church!
What I'm feeling:
Honestly, nothing yet... Other than the pump, which could have been from the carbs I had that night @ work, I'm not feeling a whole lot yet. I know when I take DAA, I start getting the oily skin & wood w/in a few days. I'm not there yet. It's still early, & I'm still optimistic!

Go Blue!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow bro, nice pics! Solid base for sure to work with, which in the end is most important. You shouldn't be noticing a ton of changes yet, give it time and it will all pan out in the end!

Hope your shoulder is feeling better! My body is all busted up, I am going to have to stop bulking soon, my body just can't take it anymore, everything is breaking down! O, I just wanted to say, you have a very strange work schedule, what do you do? (if you don't want to say, thats alright, just curious!)

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Wow bro, nice pics! Solid base for sure to work with, which in the end is most important. You shouldn't be noticing a ton of changes yet, give it time and it will all pan out in the end!

Hope your shoulder is feeling better! My body is all busted up, I am going to have to stop bulking soon, my body just can't take it anymore, everything is breaking down! O, I just wanted to say, you have a very strange work schedule, what do you do? (if you don't want to say, thats alright, just curious!)

Mike
Thanks for the words.. I'll keep pushing along & stay the course.. (George W. reference :usa::lol:)

I work @ Georgia Pacific on the paper machine. Pretty much, if you use Xerox or any other copy pape, we probably made it. Our dept lets us write our own checks. We work our regular shift, but then work ANY overtime we want! I try to make a certain amount on each paycheck to keep the wife @ home raising the babies instead of some daycare. With the economy the way it is these days, I'm truly blessed to have a job like that...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, so much respect for you that you are willing to sacrifice your free time to keep your kids in the best possible situation. Props and much respect to you! I'm sure the position you are in now wasn't just handed to you, I imagine you busted your ass to get to where you are now!

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update will come tonight. Took 1st dose @ 3am, going to the gym around 6:30pm. Can I take my 2nd dose that late, or should I take it @ the 10 hour mark?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 5-7:

Trying to remember what I've done! Saturday was leg day.. I work out @ a SNAP gym for the convenience of the hours. Being a shift worker, I want to be able to workout ANY time I'm ready. Plus, most club weekend & holiday hours suck!!

Anyway, I did legs on Sat. Well, some dude decided he was going to tie up the friggin smith machine (no squat rack) the entire time I was there!! I just finished my extensions & curls & was stretching, & he walks in & stakes his claim over there.. He decided to do about 800 reps of military presses. I went & did deads & then some lunges. While I was doing those, he went & did some other shoulder work w/ the db's. I should've jumped over on the smith, but wanted to finish what I started.. Well, A-hole decides now that he wore out his shoulders, he wanted to do legs too!! WTF!!?? Who does legs & shoulders on the same freaking workout!!???

Oh, well, my nerves were shot, so I just put some more weight on the bar & did some more deads until I began to see stars.. My legs felt pretty good! Strength seems to be getting better, but I'll be damned if my stamina aint still in the crapper!! Fatigue comes quicker that what I've been accustomed to in the gym.. It gets upsetting. I guess all that time off really took it's toll on me.

Due to the lack of stamina, I took Sunday off (Family Christmas shopping day), and did some HIIT on the treadmill yesterday. Legs were feeling full throughout the day yesterday & when I was off the treadmill, they were like jello. Today, they were nice & sore..

Tonight, after I got off shift, I went & knocked out a chest workout. I tell ya what - absolutely zero pre-workout supp - nada - nothing. Pecs were PUMPIN' full of blood!! My arms were filling up again too!! That was about 2 hours ago. Right now, I feel like I'd be lucky to get one push-up.. I love it!!

Tomorrow night will be back/shoulders. I plan on hitting those just as hard tomorrow!!

Where I'm at so far on the Tropinol: I think I have somewhat a feeling of confidence. That's probably coming from the feeling of maintaining a pump throughout the day. Libido feels like it might be getting better... Can't say for sure. I'd be lying if I said I was hornier than a 17 year old kid!

Wondering if I should pop 2 for my 2nd dose of the day.. Either that, or possibly I'm a non-responder?

I'm still gonna push it along though & power through my workouts. Going to try to get some more calories/protein in as well & see if that brings on any other changes..

I guess the main feeling I'm looking for/expecting is the libido kick.. It's just not there yet...

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 8-10:

I think something may be starting to work. Some old lady walked in to the store today & she kinda got me goin.. :lol: I'd say she was in her mid/late 50's. It may have been her implants. I'm a sucker for those.
I also wokr up yesterday afternoon & liked what I saw in the mirror. I've hit back, shoulders, & arms since we've last met. All muscle bellies appeared full, but I look like I leaned out jusyt a tad. When I wake up later today I'll weigh myself & see where I'm at. Oh, also - we have these two girls that work @ the gym & they're always walking around in some nice tight jeans. Another libido booster!! :lol: I think they kind of help me get those extra reps. I do know that my entire upper body feels very tight right now. I plan on doing some HIIT tomorrow & legs on Sunday. Gonna try & get in there early before church & do some squats for Jesus!! :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LMAO don't you love the people who tie up one machine the entire time. Yesterday, I literally was about to pop a xanax or I would have killed someone.. I was doing hack squats, (I do triceps and quads together) and right next to the hack squat is my favorite tricep machine that I like to superset with. This guy goes on it, his friend comes up, sparks a 23 minute conversation (Yea I timed it haha), then leaves. Never did one set. If I didn't work at the gym, I would have opened my mouth.. pretty pissed.

BTW, I think your lunges/deads beat out a squat IMO. Good updates so far!

Mike

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Im still waiting for a libido kick, if anything so far mine has been opposite its scaring the sh* out of me

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
I noticed a nice pump when i take it as well, iforce might want to investigate, it should be another selling point

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
LMAO don't you love the people who tie up one machine the entire time. Yesterday, I literally was about to pop a xanax or I would have killed someone.. I was doing hack squats, (I do triceps and quads together) and right next to the hack squat is my favorite tricep machine that I like to superset with. This guy goes on it, his friend comes up, sparks a 23 minute conversation (Yea I timed it haha), then leaves. Never did one set. If I didn't work at the gym, I would have opened my mouth.. pretty pissed.

BTW, I think your lunges/deads beat out a squat IMO. Good updates so far!

Mike
The other day I overheard this clown at the gym complaining how crowded it gets over the hollidays cause all the new ppl come in , needles to say he had his Beats by DRE headphones on, and a classic guido training adidas track suit and sat around doing nothing for 30 min just shootin the sh* with people

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
Days 8-10:

I think something may be starting to work. Some old lady walked in to the store today & she kinda got me goin.. :lol: I'd say she was in her mid/late 50's. It may have been her implants. I'm a sucker for those.
I also wokr up yesterday afternoon & liked what I saw in the mirror. I've hit back, shoulders, & arms since we've last met. All muscle bellies appeared full, but I look like I leaned out jusyt a tad. When I wake up later today I'll weigh myself & see where I'm at. Oh, also - we have these two girls that work @ the gym & they're always walking around in some nice tight jeans. Another libido booster!! :lol: I think they kind of help me get those extra reps. I do know that my entire upper body feels very tight right now. I plan on doing some HIIT tomorrow & legs on Sunday. Gonna try & get in there early before church & do some squats for Jesus!! :)

haha nice, there are at least a legit 3 chicks at LA fitness that I know for a fact compete in figure its nice, they never wear anything but the sports bra top and training pants its nice

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im still waiting for a libido kick, if anything so far mine has been opposite its scaring the sh* out of me
Damn dude, I was kinda thinking the same thing.. Surfed some pron the other day & it just wasn't the same. With all due respect to i-force, I think I felt more of a boost from DAA right away.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 11-14:

Well, as I stated earlier today - libido just doesn't seem to be quite what I expected.. Don't get me wrong, I do feel a difference.. But, is that just from the extra intensity in the gym? Are my workouts raising my test levels just a little bit? I know when I hit legs, I go 150% just for the extra natural test boost..

All workouts are great. Yesterday was the exception. I just wasn't feeling it. Got up early on my day off & went in & felt like I was going through the motions.. I'm taking a full 48 hours off from any type of training to possibly recharge my batteries. Thinking this holiday season may be taking it's toll on me stress-wise.. Just ready for Jan to be here already!
I will say I'm up about 3.5 lbs & body still looks better. Recovery between sets is still great!

I did back & shoulders yesterday & still feel pretty pumped all over!

Made it into the gym the other day for legs & hellz yeah, got to do my squats!! I took full advantage of that opportunity & did 4 sets of regular squats (wide & normal stance) & 3 sets of front squats. From there, I did 3 sets of deads & then back to the leg curls & extensions.. That was on Sunday! Still feeling it!
The back & sholder workout yesterday was OK. I was a little pumped because I threw dead hang pull-ups back in the beginning of my back workout & was able to get 3 sets of 10-8-6.. I felt a little tenderness in my shoulder, but I think that's just because it's something new (post surgery). The lat pulldowns feel great! My upper body feels swole up right now. My arms feel it the most! I've been trying to think of what foods will help enhance this feeling along w/ all the water I've been drinking.

OK, so overall, this is a decent supplement. I'd say it's helping me in the gym w/ intensity & recovery. The libido area is lacking (at least for me).. Weight gain has gone up a few lbs & diet has not changed a bit, well, if anything, it's gotten cleaner..

I'll be back in the gym on Christmas eve to get back at it.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn dude, I was kinda thinking the same thing.. Surfed some pron the other day & it just wasn't the same. With all due respect to i-force, I think I felt more of a boost from DAA right away.
No disrespect bro, we appreciate your feedback; its what you guys say that makes our product. I would never expect you to state you notice everything we claim, especially right away. Everything takes time, and works differently for everyone.

I read how you woke up early and had a bad workout, anytime I lift at a dif time than the norm, I have a horrible workout.. its all psychological imo!

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll post an update later today after I get home & get a few hrs of sleep. I have 7 days left @ 2 caps a day. May bump up to 3 to see if I get any more out of it.

Hope y'all had a good Christmas.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Up 3-4lbs while eating cleaner sounds pretty impressive!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Does that mean you don't want me to bump up the dosage?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Days 15-19:

Sorry for the delay, but w/ Christmas & me working all the way through, this is my first full day off... I took advantage of that by going to the gym this morning & hitting legs. I figured nobody else @ the gym does legs on Mondays, right?? :lol:

I was able to hit the gym on Christmas eve and Christmas day. Workouts went well. Christmas day I did chest - it hurt.. My shoulder that is. I usually warm it up w/ 20lb db presses 2x25.. That usually does the trick. This time, however, it took longer. It was just a sore, numb kind of feeling. Well, after the 3rd warmup, I decided to go ahead & get my workout in. Despite the soreness I went ahead & got a "decent" chest workout in.. I have to admit, I filled up nicely though, even w/ the lighter weights. I've been starting my chest workouts w/ incline work. I'm really trying to bring up my upper pecs, both inner & outer.

This mornings leg workout was pretty good too!! Got to the gym & it was 52 in there!! WTF!!?? Anyway, I had the place to myself. The workout was 5 hours ago, & I'm still feeling pretty pumped. My pre-workout supps were NOS energy drink, 1 Tropinol, 1g of vitamin C, & 3g of CEE..

I did my extensions, curls, & then went into leg presses. After that, I got 3 sets of front squats, followed by 3 more sets of regular squats, alternating foot placement.
After all those squats, (high reps, all the way down) I did 3 sets of seated calf raises.

Needless to say, I wobbled out of there this morning & I'm still feeling it! I definitely need to get back on the cissus.. My knees are killing me right now!!

VaghnTrue - how do you feel about me taking 3 pills a day for this last week on the Tropinol? Just to see if I feel more out of it..

Here's a pic from the 21st:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if you have enough pills, you can absolutely up your dose. I think we only sent you 56 pills tho right? I'd rather you run the full month if you were only sent 56 pills, but if you have extra, up it!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I only got the 1 month supply. That's cool, I'll just go 2 pills a day.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I only got the 1 month supply. That's cool, I'll just go 2 pills a day.
honestly man, I'll leave it up to you. If you think 3/day would be better for you, try it out.

Just want to make sure you get the most out of your cycle possible. As we all know, most of the gains hit the hardest in the 3rd + 4th weeks.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
Wow kinda hard to tell for sure with shirt on in the second pic. But your arms look real good looks like you gained some size and definently lost body fat. Good job. I just had surgery on my right shoulder a week and a half ago and can't wait till I can hit the weights again. Still been hitting legs but can't set alot of weight on my shoulder yet.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow kinda hard to tell for sure with shirt on in the second pic. But your arms look real good looks like you gained some size and definently lost body fat. Good job. I just had surgery on my right shoulder a week and a half ago and can't wait till I can hit the weights again. Still been hitting legs but can't set alot of weight on my shoulder yet.
ditto. he looks leaner + more muscular!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's cuz I don't f around in the gym! :lol:

Yeah, I've def leaned out a little. Dude, shoulder surgery sucks, but at the same time, I'm glad I had it done. All I had was a scope. I was out of work for 30 days, so I went broke. Other than that, strength in that area is coming along, but slowly..

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I've def leaned out a little. Dude, shoulder surgery sucks, but at the same time, I'm glad I had it done. All I had was a scope. I was out of work for 30 days, so I went broke. Other than that, strength in that area is coming along, but slowly..
Good to hear. I had some bone trimmed off and they trimmed a little bit of the torn muscle on the top of my rotator cuff that was torn and balled up but he didn't have to sew it up. It wasn't torn all the way through. The doc seems to think I will make a fast recovery and it is already feeling pretty good. So I'm hoping I will be glad that I had it done also. Good luck to ya.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Did they repair anything, or just look around? Glad everything worked out out though. The loss in wages will be made up in the long run, I am sure of.

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Did they repair anything, or just look around? Glad everything worked out out though. The loss in wages will be made up in the long run, I am sure of.

Mike
They shaved down the spurs & clipped off a piece of shredded tendon that was just dangling around. Dr said it probably just kept scraping up against the spur & it finally just gave..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 20:

AS OF TODAY, I'M FINISHING OFF MY BOTTLE @ 3 PILLS PER DAY.

Just took last dose of the day. Been kinda feelin it all day, but that may have been all the womenz I saw @ the mall today... :lol:

Did shoulders & back this morning. Took my 1st pill w/ 3g of CEE & a cup of coffee.. Got to the gym about 35 min later. What started out as a slow, ho-hum workout, ended up being freaking awesome!! I didn't want to leave! Lats were pumpin, traps & delts were filled up... Good feeling!!
When I do back & shoulders, I usually start out alternating dead hang pull-ups & military presses.. The warmups on the presses really hurt the shoulder. That right there got me discouraged. Well, after about my 3rd set of pullups, I think the shoulder stretched out some. From there, I was able to put up more weight on the db military presses! Most I've done since before surgery. I also got in an extra set of 8 pullups.. That means I did 1x10, 1x10, 1x8, 1x6, 1x8.. Felt great! Did some close grip lat pull-downs, supersetted w/ db laterals. When I do my laterals, I do one arm at a time. That allows me to hoist more weight and keep one arm moving @ all times. I don't sacrifice form for weight, especially after surgery.
I ended my workout w/ both db and smith machine shrugs and seated rows. Both were great as well!

Like I said, I didn't want to leave - even though it was only 53 freaking degrees in there!!

So, I'd say that today was a great day! Been feeling "young" all day long. Full of energy and vigor! Libido seems way up, but I'm still going to stick w/ 3 pills a day. I'm also bumping my protein intake up to around 2g per lb of bodyweight. Might be difficult, but not impossible!
This will be perfect. I'll finish this off just in time for 2011. That's when I get on a serious cut/recomp. Might get me another bottle of this to aid in this area. I think this, for me, would be better for a recomp than any kind of bulker.

Side note: I just looked over my shoulder to check the score of the Iowa/Mizzou game & saw the shake weight commercial... WTF!!?? That cracks me up seeing those swole up dudes using that thing..

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shake weight...BWAHAHAHA!!!! Man Good stuff. Its always a sad day when finishing off a bottle of goodies!!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like 3/day is gonna send you into overdrive! Keep it up

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like 3/day is gonna send you into overdrive! Keep it up
Exactly what I'm hoping for!!! Weigh in this morning had me @ 170lbs!! Wow, I would have thought around 165 because I look leaner. That made my day!! Gun show later today!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They shaved down the spurs & clipped off a piece of shredded tendon that was just dangling around. Dr said it probably just kept scraping up against the spur & it finally just gave..
OO nice, well glad to see you got it fixed.. to many people let to many things go to long!

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 24 - final review

As you all know, I bumped up to 3 pills a day a few days back. Now, I wish I would have gone w/ 3 from the beginning. My arm workout the other day was probably my best ever!! It was 3 days ago & I'm still holding an awesome pump!! Kind of a bold statement here, but I almost have that "on" feeling this week. I've leaned out more, vascularity & pumps off the charts and strength has def gone up. Feeling the way I do now, I think I'm going to get me another bottle & run the whole thing @ 3 pills a day.
Strength - way up
Libido - much better on 3
Recovery - awesome!! I didn't want to leave the gym!

I'll try & weigh myself tomorrow afternoon when I get up.

Homerun on this stuff i-force!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im getting hard just thinking about tropinol, lol
good luck, im in

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats awesome...I cant wait to run this myself. Def. going to start at 3 pills a day!!!!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats awesome...I cant wait to run this myself. Def. going to start at 3 pills a day!!!!
Just started it today; took 2 pills in AM on empty stomach (technically my pre-workout dose), and 1 pill before dinner.. the burp was kind of strange tasting, not bad.. just couldn't put my finger on it! haha (i judge all my supplements by post consumption burping!)

Also on Reversitol V2 and a plethora of other goodies!

Mike