.:[ ZB126 is TESTing Tropinol from IForce ]:.

zb126

Awards
  • Established

[What is Tropinol?]
Tropinol is the new IForce product designed around Bulbine Natalensis and Basella Alba and is designed to increase testosterone levels up to 347%. This should mean more fun for me in the gym, in the bedroom and all over the place :)

Here's the claims from the FAQ
Users can expect muscle mass gains upwards of 6-9lbs, significant strength gains, reduced recovery times, as well as an incredible increase in libido.​

Sounds good to me, so lets get this going!

--------------------------------------------------

[General Goals]
I'm going to do a clean andlight bulk. See how much lean muscle I can pack on while incorporating some interval training as I always do to keep the cardiovascular health up and the gains lean. Maintnence calorie level is 2200 according to myplate without exercise included.

Evaluation Points
A.) Training intensity
B.) Recovery time
C.) Aggression
D.) Strength increase
E.) Muscle Gain & Weight Gain
F.) Libido
G.) How does this stack up to other test boosters
H.) Would I recommend this to others

[Dosing]
For up to 200lbs, the dose is 1 cap, 2x a day. I will take one upon waking and the other 30-45 minutes preworkout or otherwise mid afternoon on non-workout days.

Other Supplements (The basics)
LG's Lipotropic & XF UltraPeptide 2.0
Malto/Oat Flour for the gainer/MRP style shakes
Daily Multivitamin (OT)
Fish Oil

Starting Weight: 171 lbs
Waist: 32"
Arms: 13.25"
Thighs: 22.5"
Calves: 15.25"
Shoulders:46.5"
Chest:42"

[Final notes]

Between moving to another state, finding a job and traveling, the summer and start of the fall wasn't where I wanted it to be workout wise. But things have been shaping up and I've been eating a pretty clean diet these last few months. I ran Spirodex to help lose some of the extra fat about a month ago and now I'm trucking along trying to lean bulk. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be easier than I thought! :)

Thank you to IForce Nutrition for this great opportunity and to Vaughn and the other reps for getting things in order!

And thanks to anyone hopping on board!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, go get it bro

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. Watching this one for sure

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[Day 2: Back & Shoulders]

Dosing:
-1st cap AM, upon waking
-2nd cap 45 minutes pre-workout.

10 Minute Warm Up & Stretching, Foam rolled the lower back which was glorious

Taking it easy still, gonna ramp everything up thanks to Tropinol :)

Rear Delt Fly
-75lbs x 12
-85lbs x 10
-100lbs x 10
-100lbs x 10​

T-Bar Row (weight on top of whatever the bar is)
55lbs x 5
-65lbs x 5
-85lbs x 5
-95lbs x 5​

Incline DB Press
-45lbs x 2 x 10
-45lbs x 2 x 10
-45lbs x 2 x 10​

Deadlifts
-165lbs x 5
-185lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-215lbs x 5​

Lat PD
-115lbs x 10
-130lbs x 8
-130lbs x 8
-130lbs x 6​

Standing Military Press
-75lbs x 10
-85lbs x 10
-95lbs x 10
-105lbs x 7​

Arnold DB Press
-35lbs x 2 x 10
-35lbs x 2 x 8
-35lbs x 2 x 8​

Low Intensity Cycling: 10 minutes

Notes:
Second day was good. Felt energetic, pumped about this run and all around good and relaxed. I really want to improve my shoulders and gain strength an mas here since that was an area that needed improvement even before my pectoral tear. So now I'm up for more suggestions if you guys got them.... I like military and clean and press, occasionally the arnold press. You guys do side or front raises? Tips for boulder shoulders? :)

Caloric Intake: 2430 today, gonna get a screenshot when im not working off my laptop :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I Prefer lateral raise, with moderate weight , higher reps to get a great pump and muscle contraction !

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Users can expect muscle mass gains upwards of 6-9lbs".

I thought you guys were the first group of testers?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I Prefer lateral raise, with moderate weight , higher reps to get a great pump and muscle contraction !
I'll throw those in with easier weight then.... I've been trying to hit them on the heavier side but then I get sore as **** haha. I usually have done one set of 8 lateral followed by front then repeat. Maybe I need to pump up the volume :)

"Users can expect muscle mass gains upwards of 6-9lbs".

I thought you guys were the first group of testers?
I am not sure on this but I believe we are the second group since the first is the group that the blood work was coming back from already.

TheMatzah

TheMatzah

Awards
Yo, any changes in libido after the first day or two?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll throw those in with easier weight then.... I've been trying to hit them on the heavier side but then I get sore as **** haha. I usually have done one set of 8 lateral followed by front then repeat. Maybe I need to pump up the volume :)

I am not sure on this but I believe we are the second group since the first is the group that the blood work was coming back from already.
Of course, not sure how I managed to forget that seeing as I commented on the blood results.

As far as I am aware it was only blood results that are posted, I haven't heard this 6-9lbs gain anywhere. Can anyone shed light on this?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Of course, not sure how I managed to forget that seeing as I commented on the blood results.

As far as I am aware it was only blood results that are posted, I haven't heard this 6-9lbs gain anywhere. Can anyone shed light on this?
Its in the FAQ of what you can expect from Tropinol in the IForce Champ is here thread, I believe.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry I wasn't quite clear. I mean I haven't heard about these gains from the alpha testers and where did this figure come from- alpha tester gains or a number based on expectation?

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Like I said above, I got the figure form the FAQ. Where they got the figure, you would have to ask them.

4. What can I expect from Tropinol?

Users of Tropinol get expect to have the most exciting cycle of their lives. Increases in strength, libido, power, and muscle mass will come quickly. Users can expect muscle mass gains upwards of 6-9lbs, significant strength gains, reduced recovery times, as well as an incredible increase in libido.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Yo, any changes in libido after the first day or two?
Sorry I missed this question yesterday-- as far as libido changes, I haven't noticed much yet throughout the entire day, but I did notice a period of high libido last night... the girlfriend liked that ;-)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[Day 4: Shoulders & Arms]

Dosing:
-1st cap AM, upon waking

12 Minute Warm Up & Stretching

Hit the shoulders from the other angles, got a good pump in the arms, too.

Standing Military Press
-75lbs x 10
-85lbs x 10
-95lbs x 10
-105lbs x 7

Arnold DB Press
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 8
-30lbs x 2 x 8​

Concentration Curl
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 10
-30lbs x 2 x 10​

Overhead Tricep Extention
-50 x 10
-55lbs x 8
-55lbs x 8​

Preacher Curls
-60lbs x 8
-60lbs x 8
-60lbs x 8​

Raised Feet Bench Dips
-bw x 12
-bw x 12
-bw x 12​

Intervals on the Cycle: 15 minutes

Notes:
I was incredibly tired today, didn't feel too energetic but I got a great pump, thats for sure. Libido is feeling a little higher today, possibly, so this could be on the way to kick in.

Caloric Intake: 2248 calories today.... need to bump it up a little more but yeah, so far so good.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for the ride! Everything looks great so far from what you are doing to the layout of your log; very easy to read and understand, well done! Like you have seen so far, don't expect a miracle just yet;), give it time to kick in and do its job. Slow steady changes are what leads to permanent results.

I really like how you list out your whole workout, its good to see how differently we all train in our rep, exercise, and set selection.

If you need anything at all from diet, training, to supplement advice, just ask:).

Mike

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good man...Yeah as mike stated very good layout!!!Im excited about the muscle gain for a natty product, this def. looks sweet. Keep it up man!!!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man...Yeah as mike stated very good layout!!!Im excited about the muscle gain for a natty product, this def. looks sweet. Keep it up man!!!
Thanks man! This should be good for sure! Gonna be hitting the gym in few hours so we can get things rolling! libido is going up a little, that's one thing I've noticed so far!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[Day 6: Chest, Triceps & Core]

Dosing:
-1st cap AM, upon waking

10 Minute Warm Up & Stretching

Light Chest Day, First day back from de-loading period.

Flyes (Machine)
-115lbs x 15
-130lbs x 12
-145lbs x 10​

Flat Bench Press
-95lbs x 5
-110lbs x 5
-120lbs x 5
-135lbs x 5
-145lbs x 5​

Tricep Overhead Extension
-35lbs x 2 x 12
-42.5lbs x 2 x 12
-42.5lbs x 2 x 10​

Decline DB Press
-45lbs x 2 x 10
-45lbs x 2 x 10
-45lbs x 2 x 10​

EZ Bar Underhand/Overhand Pushdown Superset
Set 1: UH: 40x10
OH: 40x 8
Set 2: UH: 40x10
OH: 40x 7
Set 3: UH: 40x9
OH: 40x 6​

Planks
-b.w. x 45 second
-b.w. x 45 second
-b.w. x 45 second​

Jogging on the Treadmill: 8 minutes

Notes:
I was exhausted today so I ate my preworkout meal, took a nap, took a Tropinol and a little SuperPump Max and had a great workout! My IT band was a little tight still so I hit the Chest & Triceps instead of legs today. Nice and full feeling, the under 60 second rest periods made it brutal but I had some great aggression and focus.

As far as sides go, my skin is a little more oily with some acne here and there, broke out the banish bar in the shower, should do the trick. Looks like things are kicking into gear to me!

Caloric Intake: 2473.... need to tip the balance towards the protein a little more but not too bad. Gonna have another protein shake before bed to bump the macros up

zb126

Awards
  • Established
mid afternoon bump here :)

gonna be hitting the gym after work and posting up that there results and the one-week review :D

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[Day 8: Back & Biceps]

Dosing:
-1st cap AM, upon waking

15 Minute Warm Up & Stretching

Back Baby, Back and Bi's

Lat PD
-120lbs x 8
-130lbs x 8
-140lbs x 7
-140lbs x 7​

Deadlifts:
-185lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5
-215lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5
-235lbs x 5​

Low & High Row (2 sets of each)
-90lbs x 10
-90lbs x 10
-90lbs x 10
-90lbs x 10​

Standing DB Alt Curl
-35lbs x 2 x 8
-35lbs x 2 x 8
-35lbs x 2 x 8​

Preacher Curl (slow, pause at bottom and top)
-50lbs x 10
-50lbs x 10
-50lbs x 10​

Reverse Curl
-30lbs x 15
-30lbs x 10
-30lbs x 8​

Twists
-110lbs x 10 L
-110lbs x 10 R
-110lbs x 10 L
-110lbs x 10 R
-110lbs x 10 L
-110lbs x 10 R​

Notes:
My 1 week review is going to be in the next post, but for tonight's workout, all was well. Acne is getting worse but I need more sleep, too. Overall things are good.

Caloric Intake: 2324 calories. Pretty clean, good stuff.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[One Week Review]

Training intensity 7/10
Things are building up here, but its just starting so there is no fair way to assess this quite yet. For one week in, I'm pretty impressed. I feel some increased endurance and the pumps are sweet so far

Recovery time 8/10
Again, its only been a week since I started so again his is a little early. But the recovery time has shortened for sure over these past few days. I have felt the soreness not be as intense and the only supplement change is Tropinol.

Aggression 7.5/10
Overall, I haven't had any mood swings or anything but the workout aggression is increased slightly. Possibly mroe focus than aggression but all around good stuff. On par with other boosters so far in this category but this is just the start :)

Strength increase N/A
Its too early to judge since I'm just hitting the second workout for each group. Based on the intensity of my second chest day (monday) and it being under a week since the last one, I do believe the recovery is helping strength increase. Week two will be telling :D

Muscle Gain & Weight Gain 8/10
I feel much fuller and the muscles are tight and hard and full. Waist is either decreasing or staying the same, but I am up 1.5-2lbs. While this could be in part water weight, there is certainly more glycogen retention and muscle hardness that is contributing!

Libido 8/10
Interesting thing here is that its not an increase in stamina or anything just more random libido increases and more fullness :)

How does this stack up to other test boosters 8/10
So far, its looking to be up there with the good ones, thats for sure! I'd love to see how this would be stacked with Reversitol V2 and/or DAA, too.

Would I recommend this to others So far, yes!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow, very detailed bro, thank you for your responses thus far. You set up your log very similar to how I use to set up my logs back in the day. Keep this up and you will forever have a reference for future logging opportunities!

Do you feel a kick of energy after taking the product, like 15-30 minutes later? Not a major kick, but anything initially after taking? Sorry if you mentioned it early, just got off work and its late! :p

Mike

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Wow, very detailed bro, thank you for your responses thus far. You set up your log very similar to how I use to set up my logs back in the day. Keep this up and you will forever have a reference for future logging opportunities!

Do you feel a kick of energy after taking the product, like 15-30 minutes later? Not a major kick, but anything initially after taking? Sorry if you mentioned it early, just got off work and its late! :p

Mike

Yeah, I'm feeling it a little for sure, just more alertness. I've been getting some coffee along with my preworkouts so ive been getting accustomed to caffeine again. Certainly a great pick me up in the morning, however-- on an empty stomach, I'm feeling alert when im getting outa the shower and off to start the day!

Also, I've got my workout from Friday but I didn't have internet access while I was out of town (left Friday night) so I hadn't got a chance to get on here. Sorry guys, I'll get it up soon! :D

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the reply!

No worries bro, just get it up when you can.. we at I-Force allow our testers to have a life;)

Mike

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[Day 10: Legs]

Dosing:
-1st cap AM, upon waking

15 Minute Warm Up & Stretching, Foam rolled the lower back which was glorious

Squats
-185lbs x 5
-195lbs x 5
-205lbs x 5
-215lbs x 5
-225lbs x 5​

Step Ups
-90lbs x 2 x 8
-90lbs x 2 x 8
-90lbs x 2 x 8​

Leg Curls
-105lbs x 8
-105lbs x 8
-105lbs x 8​

Leg raises
-bw x 10
-bw x 10
-bw x 10​

Notes:
Nice leg day, the volume felt great. Not too much else from last week's leg lifts.

Caloric Intake: 2360 today, gonna get a screen shot when im not working off my laptop :)

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[Day 13: Chest, Triceps & Core]

Dosing:
-1st cap AM, upon waking

15 Minute Warm Up & Stretching

Flyes (Machine)
-115lbs x 15
-130lbs x 8
-145lbs x 8​

Flat Bench Press
-95lbs x 5
-110lbs x 5
-125lbs x 5
-140lbs x 5
-150lbs x 5​

Tricep Overhead Extension
-60lbs x 10
-60lbs x 10
-60lbs x 10​

Decline DB Press
-50lbs x 2 x 10
-55lbs x 2 x 10
-55lbs x 2 x 10​

EZ Bar Underhand/Overhand Pushdown Superset
Set 1: UH: 40x10
OH: 40x 8
Set 2: UH: 50 x 8
OH: 50 x 8
Set 3: UH: 50 x 8
OH: 50x 8​

Overhead DB Press
-35lbs x 2 x 10
-35lbs x 2 x 10
-40lbs x 2 x 9​

Front Raises
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-15lbs x 2 x 8​

Side Raises
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-15lbs x 2 x 8
-15lbs x 2 x 8​

Shrugs
-90lbs x 10
-140lbs x 10
-140lbs x 10​

Planks
-b.w. x 45 seconds
-b.w. x 45 seconds
-b.w. x 45 seconds​

No cardio today, I was exhausted :(

Notes:
Holy ^&*(! I'm tired! That was a crazy workout. I'm pretty exhausted. The whole thing took about 55 minutes so I was flying through it and the pump was awesome! Some extra sleep is helping the acne, and tiredness throughout the day.

Caloric Intake: 2200.... yeah I know, its low :( I'm gonna make a big shake tonight and maybe another snack in a little bit. Gotta up them cals!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys, I've been really sick since monday night-- got a sore throat, dry cough and killer head pressure. I've been dosing the nyquil am/pm and have been continuing the tropinol dosing. any iforce reps know if its a good idea to take tropino with nyquil and if i should stop temporarily or something? thanks

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
continue taking.. you will get better soon. megadose vit c.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really looking forward to seeing this products potential.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sorry guys, I've been really sick since monday night-- got a sore throat, dry cough and killer head pressure. I've been dosing the nyquil am/pm and have been continuing the tropinol dosing. any iforce reps know if its a good idea to take tropino with nyquil and if i should stop temporarily or something? thanks
Feel better bro! I see no reason to stop the tropinol, I don't see a drug to drug related interaction between the two. We picked a bad time to do these logs, everyone seems to be getting sick, damn flu season!

Mike

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Feel better bro! I see no reason to stop the tropinol, I don't see a drug to drug related interaction between the two. We picked a bad time to do these logs, everyone seems to be getting sick, damn flu season!

Sounds good, I've been continuing the dosing :)

Turns out I have sinusitus--went to the doctor yesterday (one of those 24-hour clinics) and they gave me biaxin for the sinus infection. He said the mild cold should be gone and I'll be game for the gym in the 5th or so day of the antibiotics. I'm gonna post some about the second week in the next post, never got around to putting up a review due to the sickness kicking in.

Mike
And add ZINC !
will do man! thanks :)

Yup, 30mg! :) Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!

Mike
Merry Christmas to you, too. Worst time to be sick, haha

zb126

Awards
  • Established
[Two Week Review]

Training intensity 8.5/10
Things kicked in for sure man! They were ramping up really well, until I got sick :( More intense workouts more aggression and more full feeling muscles.

Recovery time 9/10
I was right about this-- the recovery was getting better for sure. I started to barely feel sore the day after at all. Just pumped and full! This is a similar feeling to some of the other test boosters I've used but it was kicking in quicker and stronger, for sure.

Aggression 9/10
Still no mood swings but more confidence (probably a subliminal mind thing haha) and certainly more aggression in the gym. Banged out a fast and lengthy workout the other day and it felt amazing.

Strength increase 8.5/10
Strength is increasing, no doubt, and muscle endurance and fullness is the most noticeable thing from my type of hypertrophic training.

Muscle Gain & Weight Gain 9/10
So I'm up 3lbs, my waistline is getting leaner, and my muscles are feeling fuller. Glycogen retention and muscle hardness are up... what more could you want? The cardio post workout is helping for sure as is the stricter diet. Tropinol is surely doing its part :)

Libido 9/10
So far so good. Its feeling great, not quite like a teenage boy, but pretty good for sure.

How does this stack up to other test boosters 8/10
Good stuff here, kicks in quick and it has been working very well

Would I recommend this to others Yup!

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
And I am far from getting sick!
Got my flu shot 3 weeks ago so I am g2g..
Hope you get better zb

zb126

Awards
  • Established
And I am far from getting sick!
Got my flu shot 3 weeks ago so I am g2g..
Hope you get better zb
thanks man, being sick sucks. i didnt get a flu shot but I also luckily didnt catch the flu yet :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks man, being sick sucks. i didnt get a flu shot but I also luckily didnt catch the flu yet :)
haha, my little sis never ever gets sick. parents forced her to get the flu shot last tuesday since shes in college living in dorm.. shes been sick to death since Wednesday, over the holidays!

Mike

zb126

Awards
  • Established
haha, my little sis never ever gets sick. parents forced her to get the flu shot last tuesday since shes in college living in dorm.. shes been sick to death since Wednesday, over the holidays!

Mike
That is terrible man, I feel bad for her. I'm getting better for sure, I can feel less head congestion but its still a little fuzzy. Hopefully these antibiotics will kick in soon. Otherwise, I feel lazy for not getting to hit the gym but I've been eating clean and laying in bed most of the day so I'm at least getting rest :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is terrible man, I feel bad for her. I'm getting better for sure, I can feel less head congestion but its still a little fuzzy. Hopefully these antibiotics will kick in soon. Otherwise, I feel lazy for not getting to hit the gym but I've been eating clean and laying in bed most of the day so I'm at least getting rest :)
My turn bro.. my little cousins from North Carolina came up.. on the way here, one of my cousins whos 13 got sick in the car, turned out to be an ear infection.. well.. I guess i got it. That was sunday, monday I felt as if I was literally drunk with a horrible hang-over, I couldn't even hold my head up. Since our ears are responsible for balance, im pretty sure I got some damn infection in my ear like her!

I feel like crap, almost left work early last night, and almost called off today, but I really want my time and a half + 10 extra bucks an hour for christmas that I worked haha. Skipped the gym, slept from midnight last night until noon today.. Feeling better tonight at work than last night.. but we shall see!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
My turn bro.. my little cousins from North Carolina came up.. on the way here, one of my cousins whos 13 got sick in the car, turned out to be an ear infection.. well.. I guess i got it. That was sunday, monday I felt as if I was literally drunk with a horrible hang-over, I couldn't even hold my head up. Since our ears are responsible for balance, im pretty sure I got some damn infection in my ear like her!

I feel like crap, almost left work early last night, and almost called off today, but I really want my time and a half + 10 extra bucks an hour for christmas that I worked haha. Skipped the gym, slept from midnight last night until noon today.. Feeling better tonight at work than last night.. but we shall see!
sorry to hear that man! Something is going around out here, too. Everyone is getting sick it seems.

I just took my last dose of biaxin (the antibiotic they gave me) but I've been dosing pseudoephedrine 24/7 and still feeling like sh!t unfortunately

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stop the pseudo, it will make you feel like crap!! Just use afrin, much better.. no systemic effects!