Erase and Tesopro Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase and Tesopro Review

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Erase and Tesopro Review

Im finishing up my 4 week run of erase and testopro tomorrow. I have greatly enjoyed this stack. I ran Testopro before solo so I had an idea of how I was going to react to that. I dosed 3 erase 2 am 1 pm and 4 testopro 2 am 2 pm. My diet was on point the first two weeks but as been pretty ****ty the last two weeks. I have been unbelievably busy. Other supps were creatine, milk thistle, and vitamins. Here are my thoughts week by week.

Week 1
    I did not feel anything for the first week. This was a little concerning at first because the first time I ran testopro my libido went way up by day 3-4. My strength stayed about the same.

Week 2
    On day 9 I noticed my libido was threw the roof and my wife asked me if I was on a supplement because I couldn't get enough. This week I also noticed my strength gains were starting to go up. I also noticed I was breaking out a little more than normal. My recovery was starting to elevate. On monday November 15th I hit a pr on squat-440x11 and hit 350 for 20(widowmaker). Motivation, focus, and aggression in the gym was awesome. I crushed all my workouts.

Week 3.
    Monday November 22nd I hit a PR on bench 315x15. Libido continued to stay extremely high to the point were my boys ached if I didnt get sex enough. I also hit a pr on squat on Sat nov 27th 485x8. Recovery was still good even with me pushing myself to the max. Motivation, aggression, and focus continued to stay very high.

Week 4
    I switched to a 5x5 workout. Libido was still extremely high and still has not let up. The weight in week one of the 5x5 was relatively low so I can not comment on any further strength gains. My motivation, focus, and aggression is still there but the lighter weights level it off a little. Still having great workouts though. I have never done a true 5x5 workout before so this should be interesting.

Overall this stack gets a 10 out of 10. Loved it. I enjoyed setting New PRs. Would recommend this stack for anybody who asks!

2. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Very nice!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.

very informative writeup, thanks
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice, 10/10!

Thanks for taking the time to post up your review.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

No problem I figured if it worked this good for me it might help some other people with a stack idea.
  6. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Very nice!

x2-

t-money
  7. AI Sports Nutrition

Sweet it looks like one killer stack!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am not surprised at what I am reading, taking something similar right now and bumped my Erase dose to 3 today, already feel more full and muscles are denser. Sick numbers man, 485x8 is nothing to joke about!!!!
  9. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I am not surprised at what I am reading, taking something similar right now and bumped my Erase dose to 3 today, already feel more full and muscles are denser. Sick numbers man, 485x8 is nothing to joke about!!!!
    Your not kidding those are serious numbers.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    thanks. I wish my deadlift was a little better. But I forgot to add that i did hit a pr at the end of week 3 515x2 raw. So that went up as well but I want it to be over 600.
  11. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo97 View Post
    thanks. I wish my deadlift was a little better. But I forgot to add that i did hit a pr at the end of week 3 515x2 raw. So that went up as well but I want it to be over 600.
    Very nice bro.
  12. Professional Member

I was very happy with testopro when i ran it too. It's always part of my thoughts on a new stack as well as stoked.
  13. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    I was very happy with testopro when i ran it too. It's always part of my thoughts on a new stack as well as stoked.
    x2-testapro was the 1st and so far only testafen containing supp i have used-and i was very impressed with it. wish i would have had erase to stack with it, lol.
  14. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This stack is definitely very underrated. I think if more people tried it they would be extremely satisfied with their results.
  15. Team Anabolic

Definitely got to try this stack out!
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

This stack is definitely very underrated. I think if more people tried it they would be extremely satisfied with their results.
    I agree whole heartedly with this statement.
  17. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    I agree whole heartedly with this statement.

I also agree 100%
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

I can see that. havent seen any reviews on this stack, might have missed them, so i figured i would put one out there.
  19. Diamond Member

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I also agree 100%

x4-

t-money
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Glad it worked for you. That is some impressive strength you have got
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    very impressive....man is pushing some serious weight
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

very impressive....man is pushing some serious weight
    Thanks to both of yall. At the end of the 5x5 I want to try my true maxes on bench squat and deadlift. Im hoping it totals around 1600
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

In for REAL RESULTS.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  24. AI Sports Nutrition

Thanks to both of yall. At the end of the 5x5 I want to try my true maxes on bench squat and deadlift. Im hoping it totals around 1600
    Now that is one serious goal!!!
  25. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I still can't quite imagine breaking 1000, 1600 is crazy!
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

What are your maxes....Im pretty sure you're stronger then my and my total is around 1480....you should shatter 1600
  27. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I still can't quite imagine breaking 1000, 1600 is crazy!
    You and me both bro.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

What are your maxes....Im pretty sure you're stronger then my and my total is around 1480....you should shatter 1600
    thats the thing I havent maxed in a long time so i couldnt tell you. Thats just were I was hoping to be at. Im thinking 600 squat 450 bench and 550 dead.
  29. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

nice review. I have erase and was thinking of stacking with a test booster, now I defientely am going to!
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

thats the thing I havent maxed in a long time so i couldnt tell you. Thats just were I was hoping to be at. Im thinking 600 squat 450 bench and 550 dead.
    If that's the case yeah im confident you can break a 1600 when you start maxin out. Just make sure to do so wisely and not injure yourself when your pushing so much weight. Personally im not planning on maxing out for maybe another 4 months or so and slowly build up my lifts close to my previous maxes and then max out. By doing this im hoping to strengthen all my joints and ligaments while improving overall strength.

best of luck to you!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    nice review. I have erase and was thinking of stacking with a test booster, now I defientely am going to!
    I had two bottles of Pink Magic laying around so I am running them right now with Erase, results have been excellent. I recover instantly and strength is through the roof and I am only in week 5. I added Erase about 3 weeks ago and it instantly made things better in ever facet of this run. I would not run a natty test booster without it and most only need 2 per day, lasts 45 days then!
  32. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    This seems to be the way to go.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.

If that's the case yeah im confident you can break a 1600 when you start maxin out. Just make sure to do so wisely and not injure yourself when your pushing so much weight. Personally im not planning on maxing out for maybe another 4 months or so and slowly build up my lifts close to my previous maxes and then max out. By doing this im hoping to strengthen all my joints and ligaments while improving overall strength.

best of luck to you!
    Thanks man. I'm going to go by how I feel.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

This seems to be the way to go.
    Alternatively you could use stoked/post cycle support but that is up to the user. The fact that Erase is one compound and easy to play with the dose on makes it a good stacking option though I am looking forward to running PCS here in the future .
  35. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Im finishing up my 4 week run of erase and testopro tomorrow. I have greatly enjoyed this stack. I ran Testopro before solo so I had an idea of how I was going to react to that. I dosed 3 erase 2 am 1 pm and 4 testopro 2 am 2 pm. My diet was on point the first two weeks but as been pretty ****ty the last two weeks. I have been unbelievably busy. Other supps were creatine, milk thistle, and vitamins. Here are my thoughts week by week.

Week 1
    I did not feel anything for the first week. This was a little concerning at first because the first time I ran testopro my libido went way up by day 3-4. My strength stayed about the same.

Week 2
    On day 9 I noticed my libido was threw the roof and my wife asked me if I was on a supplement because I couldn't get enough. This week I also noticed my strength gains were starting to go up. I also noticed I was breaking out a little more than normal. My recovery was starting to elevate. On monday November 15th I hit a pr on squat-440x11 and hit 350 for 20(widowmaker). Motivation, focus, and aggression in the gym was awesome. I crushed all my workouts.

Week 3.
    Monday November 22nd I hit a PR on bench 315x15. Libido continued to stay extremely high to the point were my boys ached if I didnt get sex enough. I also hit a pr on squat on Sat nov 27th 485x8. Recovery was still good even with me pushing myself to the max. Motivation, aggression, and focus continued to stay very high.

Week 4
    I switched to a 5x5 workout. Libido was still extremely high and still has not let up. The weight in week one of the 5x5 was relatively low so I can not comment on any further strength gains. My motivation, focus, and aggression is still there but the lighter weights level it off a little. Still having great workouts though. I have never done a true 5x5 workout before so this should be interesting.

Overall this stack gets a 10 out of 10. Loved it. I enjoyed setting New PRs. Would recommend this stack for anybody who asks!
    great review and even more impressive numbers you're lifting
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  36. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Agreed very impressive.
  37. PES Rep
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed very impressive.
    Congrats on your 12k post Don.... someone's been around here a while
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  38. AI Sports Nutrition

Congrats on your 12k post Don.... someone's been around here a while
    Damn didn't even notice that. I guess it is official I am a post whore.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Nice review bro, did the libido drop back to normal or below once you finished the stack? Is your wife begging you to get back on it?
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.

Yeah, that's some serious weight dude is throwing around.
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mini Review- Erase and T2
    By TheLastRonin in forum PES
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 02:49 PM
  2. Erase with PCT review!!!!
    By Jake Fires in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-11-2010, 07:32 PM
  3. stoked,tcf-1,tesopro= me having a kid
    By stopstalking in forum Supplements