APS Creatine Nitrate - A Non-Responders Tale (Sponsored)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks to Judgement Day and APS Nutrition for hooking me up with a bottle of Creatine Nitrate. I've been looking forward to trying this out since I had been hearing such great things about it.

Background:
6'0
208lbs, ~12% bf
30 year old male

I've been working out for about 10 or so years, off and on.

1RM Lifts:
Bench: 325lbs
Squat: 405lbs (3 reps)
Deadlift: 500lbs

I am a typical non-responder to creatine monohydrate, it's okay but meh. I started using it back in 2000 and it gave me bloat, GI distress, but did help a little in strength/endurance when I was first starting out. Since then I guess my body adjusted and I really don't get much over baseline out of various forms of creatine (mono, CEE, pyruvate, COP, gluconate, etc.). I continue to use them from time to time either through pre-workouts or intra-workouts (e.g., size on), but not to much effect.

So, with that bit of background info I'm going to try out APS Creatine Nitrate to see what it can do for me. I'll be looking for pumps, increased endurance, and increased strength. I'll be taking measurements to see any changes, and measuring week over week workouts (weight/reps).

Hope you enjoy the log!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1:

5 Pills about 30 minutes prior to workout.

Arms day. I was actually a little disappointed that I did not get much of a pump or increased endurance. I didn't write down my lifts, but was underwhelmed. I'll try increasing the dose a little to see if I can "feel" it more.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2:

6 Pills about 30 minutes prior to workout.

Chest / Back day. Had a bit more endurance, but nothing to write home about. I will increase dosage again to see what comes of it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im here. Lets see if u respond to the creatine nitrate.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 3:

7 pills abou 30 minutes prior to workout.

Leg day (first time really pushing weight after a pulled hamstring)
Squats: 135 x 15; 185 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 5; 275 x 5; 275 x 5; 225 x 8; 135 x 10
Good Mornings: 45 x 15; 95 x 10; 115 x 10; 135 x 10
Leg Press: 270 x 15; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 630 x 10
Leg Press Calves (superset): 270 x 15; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 630 x 10
Lying Leg Curls: 70 x 10; 90 x 10; 100 x 10; 100 x 10
Leg Extension: 90 x 10; 130 x 10; 150 x 10; 150 x 10

I had a GREAT pumped feeling in my legs, something I haven't felt in a while (or ever?). The workout went very well for first time back on legs in a month, and legs are feeling very full and pumped. The pump lasted well into the day after the workout.

I think 7 pills is my sweet spot. I tend to have to dose supplements high because of quick tolerance build-up (except APS Mesomorph was good for me at 1 scoop!).

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 4:

Chest/Back (I have some sort of shoulder injury, left shoulder is just weak and fails at heavy weights now. Doing rehab for stabilizer muscles, but not sure what's wrong):

Flat BB Bench: 135 x 12; 185 x 10; 225 x 5; 225 x 5; 225 x 5; 185 x 8; 135 x 10
WG Pull Down: 100 x 12; 130 x 10; 150 x 10; 160 x 10; 160 x 10; 160 x 8
Incline BB Bench: 135 x 10; 185 x 8; 225 x 5; 225 x 4; 225 x 3; 185 x 6
T-Bar Row: 90 x 10; 115 x 10; 135 x 10; 145 x 8
Hammer Strength Bench: 90 x 10; 140 x 10; 180 x 8; 230 x 5; 230 x 4; 180 x 7
Low CG Row: 90 x 10; 140 x 10; 180 x 10; 230 x 8; 230 x 8
Cable Flys Flat superset Incline: 20 x 10 (4 sets)
Machine Flys: 170 x 10 (3 sets); 100 x 10

Had another GREAT pump on this workout. I feel my endurance is up. With my shoulder recovering, I have been unable to really push out as much as I want on chest / shoulder days, it even affects my arm days too. While way below where I was, I feel like the Creatine Nitrate (CN) is really having an effect in pump and endurance, which will hopefully lead to strength as I recover.

7 pills seems pretty sweet for the pumps and endurance. I may try bumping it up to 8 pills (double recommended dose) next week just to see how it goes... ;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im here. Lets see if u respond to the creatine nitrate.
Great to see you here.

I slacked a bit :sleeping: (sorry APS) and have already used this 4 times now. First couple days nothing much, but when I upped the dose to 7 pills, the effects were quite noticeable! I like it!

I RARELY buy just a creatine only supplement, but I may have to pick some up depending on how the rest of this log goes. So far, REALLY like it at 7 pills.

During this log I'm also going to try some samples of SNS Agmatine to compare pump of Agmatine vs. CN. Then I'll stack the 2 and see how that works! :bigeyes2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see the increased dosage is treating you well. I'm stacking it w/ Plasmagen Nitrate (8 caps Plasmagen / 6 caps Creatine pre-workout and then 2 more caps Creatine post). Are you taking just the pre-workout dose, or anything post?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 3:

Leg day (first time really pushing weight after a pulled hamstring)
Squats: 135 x 15; 185 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 5; 275 x 5; 275 x 5; 225 x 8; 135 x 10
Good Mornings: 45 x 15; 95 x 10; 115 x 10; 135 x 10
Leg Press: 270 x 15; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 630 x 10
Leg Press Calves (superset): 270 x 15; 450 x 10; 540 x 10; 630 x 10; 630 x 10
Lying Leg Curls: 70 x 10; 90 x 10; 100 x 10; 100 x 10
Leg Extension: 90 x 10; 130 x 10; 150 x 10; 150 x 10

I had a GREAT pumped feeling in my legs, something I haven't felt in a while (or ever?). The workout went very well for first time back on legs in a month, and legs are feeling very full and pumped. The pump lasted well into the day after the workout.

I think 7 pills is my sweet spot. I tend to have to dose supplements high because of quick tolerance build-up (except APS Mesomorph was good for me at 1 scoop!).
i know exactly what you mean about the pump in legs-i tried 1 1/2 scoops of mesomorph and the pumps were ridiculous. i am seriously considering buying some creatine nitrate to stack with meso. i haven't had a pump like that for a very long time.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see the increased dosage is treating you well. I'm stacking it w/ Plasmagen Nitrate (8 caps Plasmagen / 6 caps Creatine pre-workout and then 2 more caps Creatine post). Are you taking just the pre-workout dose, or anything post?
Just the pre workout. I wanna feel it during the workout! :firedevil:

i know exactly what you mean about the pump in legs-i tried 1 1/2 scoops of mesomorph and the pumps were ridiculous. i am seriously considering buying some creatine nitrate to stack with meso. i haven't had a pump like that for a very long time.
Yeah, it really was something quite unique for me. I rarely get leg pumps, so it was fun!

So far, I'm very impressed with the 2 APS products I've used (this and Mesomorph).

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice. This is very interesting to watch given your history with creatine.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

Really interested in watching this one since mono doesn't do a damn for ya. Looks like 7 pre-workout is treating you good so far and ya if your dosing 6 pre-workout no need to take any post workout.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed.. lets see how you respond to this.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice. This is very interesting to watch given your history with creatine.
Thanks, so far I'm pretty surprised with the results. We'll see how strength and endurance improve in addition to the great pumps I'm getting now.

Subbed!

Really interested in watching this one since mono doesn't do a damn for ya. Looks like 7 pre-workout is treating you good so far and ya if your dosing 6 pre-workout no need to take any post workout.
Cool man, so far so good. I'll have to try out 8 just to see how it feels, but 7 seems to be my sweet spot.

subbed.. lets see how you respond to this.
The pumps have been great at 7 pills, so yeah, looking forward to seeing long term results!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i know creatine nitrate gives great pumps-i am waiting for week 3-4 to see what kind of strength gains it gives.

i like what i see so far milas, nice job!!!:beerchug:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i know creatine nitrate gives great pumps-i am waiting for week 3-4 to see what kind of strength gains it gives.

i like what i see so far milas, nice job!!!:beerchug:
You're the one with the killer workouts! The Mesomorph seems to be treating you well. At 1.5 scoops Meso, you're getting about 1g Creatine Nitrate, so that's the C-Bol dose. Just think if you kicked that up 50% or more... good stuff!

My hamstrings/glutes are still sore from the leg workout, but chest/back aren't. I think I need some new chest/back/arm/shoulder workouts to make me sore. Any suggestions folks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You're the one with the killer workouts! The Mesomorph seems to be treating you well. At 1.5 scoops Meso, you're getting about 1g Creatine Nitrate, so that's the C-Bol dose. Just think if you kicked that up 50% or more... good stuff!

My hamstrings/glutes are still sore from the leg workout, but chest/back aren't. I think I need some new chest/back/arm/shoulder workouts to make me sore. Any suggestions folks?
depends on what kind of equiptment you have access to.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Pretty much anything, I go to Lifetime Fitness in VA.
i have a damned good arm workout posted in my log, add deads, bent rows, lat pull downs. i really like incline dumbell curls-they bulk up my arms big time and hit chest at same time. i go to nifs and they have every machine under the sun-i usually pre select 15 machines, and then pick 5 to work on areas that are lagging.

btw-nifs is national institute for fitness and sports. it's the best damned place i have ever worked out at. if you are ever in indy-i highly recommend it!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any before and after shots of a body part or total body to see the pump?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any before and after shots of a body part or total body to see the pump?
Hadn't thought of that. Perhaps, we'll see how it goes on arm day and if the mood is right. I'd have to take the after shot in the gym locker room, don't know how all the nude dudes would feel about that... :booty:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do a before and after in same spot etc like in the mags. I want to see how legit these nitrates are.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a before and after in same spot etc like in the mags. I want to see how legit these nitrates are.
You will get the chance to see how good they are for yourself:)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't have the mad airbrushing skills like the magazines do... :dunno:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
definately stack meso with creatine nitrate
If I had the new Meso with the CN in it, I would. Unfortunately I have to use a different pre-wo for now...

However, the CN by itself is pretty awesome!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If I had the new Meso with the CN in it, I would. Unfortunately I have to use a different pre-wo for now...

However, the CN by itself is pretty awesome!
nutraplanet should run a deal on the combo- creatine nitrate/mesomorph, oh wait......................nutraplanet doesn't carry either one???????:dunno:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No need to air brush or photo shop just simple before and after 30 min or 1 hour or what ever.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya you don't have to take pictures if you don't want to, all we expect is some good detail, thoughts and effects(good or bad) from the product and you are doing a great job Milas!

Looking forward to more updates and thoughts:)

gatorguy220

Awards
Benn taking the Mesomorph for 10 days now, and it is awesome to say the least. Workouts are better each day, and the effect are more intense as well. Love it.

Starting Creatine on Monday. Maybe a few days in after I feel it I will throw up some pics of before and after workout.

Looking forwward to the combo for sure.

Why does this site not sell APS? I guess I will keep supporting my local guy. He is the one who turned me onto it. Didnt lie about it. It works!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Benn taking the Mesomorph for 10 days now, and it is awesome to say the least. Workouts are better each day, and the effect are more intense as well. Love it.

Starting Creatine on Monday. Maybe a few days in after I feel it I will throw up some pics of before and after workout.

Why does this site not sell APS? I guess I will keep supporting my local guy. He is the one who turned me onto it. Didnt lie about it. It works!
nothing wrong with loyalty to your local guy, but jd might be able to hook you up with some savings. shoot him a pm and see.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothing wrong with loyalty to your local guy, but jd might be able to hook you up with some savings. shoot him a pm and see.
JD has the hookup. There are some good deals coming up if I'm not mistaken too?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I believe Nutra will have APS soon, I feel like this is APS Nutrition's first month on AM with promos and logs, the word will get out. If you want to see it at nutra be sure to put it in Nutraplanets product request thread:)

Thanks for the support! As thebigt said if you want a deal on aps site then PM me:D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Guess I should be flattered... :nervous:
yup-your a good guy. he had no business bullying you in your log.

you are doing a fine job!!!:biggthumpup::beerchug:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yup-your a good guy. he had no business bullying you in your log.

you are doing a fine job!!!:biggthumpup::beerchug:
Thanks, not really e-bullied, but appreciate the support none the less. It was an interesting idea TBH, just the logistics are tough...

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand that people may want to just put text up but no emotions etc makes me wonder how legit it is. I mean any one can do that. Half the web sites up there put fake reviews from bogus screen names just to make it seem like its selling. I on the other hand have got feed back that leans towards videos or even pictures. Im just saying theres so much hype out there and any one can put 5 out of 5 on the check out page to make it look real.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I understand that people may want to just put text up but no emotions etc makes me wonder how legit it is. I mean any one can do that. Half the web sites up there put fake reviews from bogus screen names just to make it seem like its selling. I on the other hand have got feed back that leans towards videos or even pictures. Im just saying theres so much hype out there and any one can put 5 out of 5 on the check out page to make it look real.
then you must be going to the wrong web sites.

face it-you are just into the technology thing. a lot of us have been doing this for a long time, and feel comfortable doing it this way. this is what we are into.

if milas wants to post pics or vids he will.

sorry milas-didn't mean to jack your thread.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that's what reputable people are all about. Build trust in folks, and you can trust what they say. If you've seen some of my other logs I pretty much say if something isn't working, it didn't work for me, and I don't recommend it. If it works, then I say it works. No fuzz on this peach!

then you must be going to the wrong web sites.

face it-you are just into the technology thing. a lot of us have been doing this for a long time, and feel comfortable doing it this way. this is what we are into.

if milas wants to post pics or vids he will.

sorry milas-didn't mean to jack your thread.
Thanks BigT, no need to spend more time on a dead subject. I'm not the easily swayed type ;)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a lot of hype out there, but thats why I picked members that have been on AM for awhile such as Milas, thebigt and youself, I trust I picked loggers that will give honest reviews.

Now back to the log :439:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won't jack the thread but it goes back what my friends tell me and I see it. Look at muscle tech which is owned by ivota who owns 6 star and MAP and few others yet idiots buy it because the trust Jay Cutler and the whole team. I to have been in that situation where I bought bogus products based on trust. Any how disregard my posts on this, and continue the log.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Soooo....back to the matter at hand. Hope things are going well after your weekend, Milas ;)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I won't jack the thread but it goes back what my friends tell me and I see it. Look at muscle tech which is owned by ivota who owns 6 star and MAP and few others yet idiots buy it because the trust Jay Cutler and the whole team. I to have been in that situation where I bought bogus products based on trust. Any how disregard my posts on this, and continue the log.
dude whats the big deal? Worst case is you fall for the hype buy a bottle and are out what 20-30 bux? Reviews are great but it doesnt necessarily predict how you will react to a product. He might get amazing pumps and you might not and vice versa. Through time and experience you learn what works for your body and what doesn't. Half the fun is buying stuff to experiment with and try out. And there is a BIG difference between jay cutler and the people on AM. First is we are not paid spokesperson for a said company and second aren't celebrities who are trying to get you to buy something based off our fame and status. It doesnt matter if you believe the logs or not the facts are that mesmo has a pretty good ingredient profile, the company has been pretty honest so far and has shown a tremendous amount of generosity and customer service. Those alone should get you to at least try a tub out.

Keep up the good work Milas

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait so I don't get any royalties from the sales? log over..

J/k. :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
but damn dude-i bet jay cutler could make a video that would make you look like a 160 pound weinee. oh wait......:dunno:

sorry i meant 140 pound weinee.

btw-even if video shows results-how do you know the guy isn't being dishonest and logging 3-4 products at one time. how are we to know what is doing what????? so you see....even with videos it still comes down to trust....just saying!

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What now I need to cut my test/tren/eq cycle?

Again, kidding.

Updates when I'm not mobile.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow DJ coming in and making a mockery of things yet again. Milas after reading what I am, I may need to grab some of this to run as my pre-workout during my epi run since I will be off pre-workout stims. Keep letting us know how it goes, APS has my attention lately and I want to know more.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow DJ coming in and making a mockery of things yet again. Milas after reading what I am, I may need to grab some of this to run as my pre-workout during my epi run since I will be off pre-workout stims. Keep letting us know how it goes, APS has my attention lately and I want to know more.
nice!!!

the mesomorph is the real deal, fin!!!:cheers: