Comprehensive PCT AI gets Primordial with a Phytoserms kicker

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 of PCT let me lay it all out for you...

First of all I am coming off an EPI-Strong/Dermatherm run of six weeks where I put on a very dry and lean 17 lbs!! Yah I said it 17 fuggin lbs!!

First of all I will be using low dosed Tor 60 mg ed...

The AI products I will be using are Testopro, HghPro and Glycobol and will continue with the cycle support. I also am an avid user of Motivate... I have been using it to get through my course at work but may go off for a couple weeks.

Primordial will kick in with the TRS stack which many of you know consists of SA, Endoamp and Toco-8...

And just in case that is not enough I will be adding the new bulbine product PhytoSerms.

So yah comprehensive is the word.

Training wise it's time for a heavy duty fight to get back into the light... compound lifting 5X5 or 5/5/5, 8 and 12 depending on body part. By the time I am done my Natural levels should be through the roof, while I fight to retain my strength.

EMARTIN

Awards
  • Established
17 pounds DW...!!!! NICE!!!!

I'd say you have PCT well surrounded, a few times! ;-)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUBBED!!

Time to fight the good fight of keeping the gains made on-cycle. This is where the real battle is.
Your PCT line-up is more than capable of getting you there.
And I like your training switch. Time to go heavy!! :twisted:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
17 pounds DW...!!!! NICE!!!!

I'd say you have PCT well surrounded, a few times! ;-)
SUBBED!!

Time to fight the good fight of keeping the gains made on-cycle. This is where the real battle is.
Your PCT line-up is more than capable of getting you there.
And I like your training switch. Time to go heavy!! :twisted:
Holy $#@% thats a nice PCT.
Thanks guys yah leaving no stone unturned at my age.. Heavy is the way to go in PCT from what I have read.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Nice! I'm watching this as I'm getting ready to run EPI myself. 17lbs! NICE!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for the win Doug!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if I can maintain the strength I had yesterday morning then I should be able to maintain my size with no problem. I was just a bit stronger than I was last week with a little more endurance. There is already some definite signs of recovery on the Horizon...

Incline bb bench press 5 X 5 225 for the first 4 sets and missed a rep on the 4th decided to go high rep for the 5th so did 185 for 12. Again it's my shoulder that gives out.

Doesn't look like I will be able to do squats, shoulder was better but still not to where I need it to be. I did 630 on leg press for 5X5 deep and slow...

PR in Tbar!! 260 for 5 on the 5th set. Was doing 250 and the 4th set felt strong so I went for it. I adjusted my angle a bit and got a much better pull ...

Push press was better also 165 X 5 for the first 3 sets then 175 for 4 reps back to 165 X 5 for the 5th.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can feel your pain. Liquid Nolva tasted HORRIBLE!!!!!!
Crap, that is what I am looking at getting for my PCT! Must find pill source!!!!!

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Be careful bro, while this PCT looks very good for HPTA recovery and libido, Torem did very very little for me to combat gyno. Nolva is much more efficacious in this regard. If you get any hardening of glandular tissue in your nipples, I'd look into getting nolva or an AI. If you have an AI on hand you should be fine.

No concerns at all about "the boys" recovering, though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be careful bro, while this PCT looks very good for HPTA recovery and libido, Torem did very very little for me to combat gyno. Nolva is much more efficacious in this regard. If you get any hardening of glandular tissue in your nipples, I'd look into getting nolva or an AI. If you have an AI on hand you should be fine.

No concerns at all about "the boys" recovering, though.
I have no gyno worries whatsoever...

trippin

trippin

Awards
Subbed! This is exactly the type of setup I've been considering.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
With that great description....I can't wait to try it, LOL!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mix it in some choc CS you will be good to go.:)
I hope that works, I am getting some liquid Nolva for my epi run and these mentions of bad tastes, well, leave a BAD taste in my mouth already! :trout:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
not gonna miss this PCT after that ridiculous cycle subbd

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome everyone sorry I have been absent. I was very sick the last couple of days.. got a violent migrane which brought on heavy waves so nausea. Not fun let me tell you. I will be back in the gym tomorrow.

I plan on using Sarms for my cut/hardening, nice to know what I will be in for...

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to hear that you're feeling better big man.

NOW GO TOSS SOME HEAVY WEIGHT AROUND!!! :aargh:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear that you're feeling better big man.

NOW GO TOSS SOME HEAVY WEIGHT AROUND!!! :aargh:
Yah should have no problem with that... :sgrin:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Welcome everyone sorry I have been absent. I was very sick the last couple of days.. got a violent migrane which brought on heavy waves so nausea. Not fun let me tell you. I will be back in the gym tomorrow.

I plan on using Sarms for my cut/hardening, nice to know what I will be in for...
If you had been doing a gram of Test-E a week like TG suggested this never would have happened LOL. Seriously I am happy you feel better.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you had been doing a gram of Test-E a week like TG suggested this never would have happened LOL. Seriously I am happy you feel better.
Yah this PCT should have me ship shape soon enough... :sad3:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Involuntary wood!!! Involuntary wood!!! guess i"m back... :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Involuntary wood!!! Involuntary wood!!! guess i"m back... :)
If that was my reaction last time I got some involuntary wood while I was at work the meeting would have ended a WHOLE lot different! :lol:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's hard to tell if I was any stronger last night but I was certainly no weaker as I forced the issue more. The night was highlighted by some 145 decline tri extensions!! might be a personal record and get this 165 lb Obar curl that is a PR! Yah it got a bit sloppy in the last couple sets and I missed a rep or 2 but the first two sets of 5 were pretty clean.

Oh and you guys are not going to believe this.. I got on the scales seriously thinking I dropped a couple lbs cuz I was looking a bit leaner, nope up 2 more lbs!! What a PCT this is turning out to be an with me turning the corner as we speak!! 249 lbs whoo hoo!!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
That is absolutely awesome! Congrats on the 249 and the new PR!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
uh....Thats what she said? :lol:

Good to know that PCT is doing its work
Yah that it is, not like I left much to chance :lol:

If that was my reaction last time I got some involuntary wood while I was at work the meeting would have ended a WHOLE lot different! :lol:
Yah it's a pain when it happens at work :damnit:

That is absolutely awesome! Congrats on the 249 and the new PR!
Thanks, I am feeling a hell a lot better this morning than I have in quite some time despite the lingering effects of the cold I caught, levels must be up for sure.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well it's hard to tell if I was any stronger last night but I was certainly no weaker as I forced the issue more. The night was highlighted by some 145 decline tri extensions!! might be a personal record and get this 165 lb Obar curl that is a PR! Yah it got a bit sloppy in the last couple sets and I missed a rep or 2 but the first two sets of 5 were pretty clean.

Oh and you guys are not going to believe this.. I got on the scales seriously thinking I dropped a couple lbs cuz I was looking a bit leaner, nope up 2 more lbs!! What a PCT this is turning out to be an with me turning the corner as we speak!! 249 lbs whoo hoo!!
very strong tri extensions. Hows the body fat? staying lean?

From now on as a competitor I am staying within 20 lbs of true contest weight.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good job on the PR.
Way to go on the gains and the PR!
Thanks

very strong tri extensions. Hows the body fat? staying lean?

From now on as a competitor I am staying within 20 lbs of true contest weight.
I am not gaining much in the way of body fat I have put on about 40 lbs since contest time and my waist has gone up less than 2 inches. I am not going to be on stage as 220 or anything so I am still 40 lbs out which is reasonable for a man of my size. Even the leanest guy I have ever known loses about 25 lbs for contest and he is a middle weight. Remember there's a lot of water weight when you come off bulking. The trick is to use longer preps so the weight does not come off too suddenly.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Remember there's a lot of water weight when you come off bulking. The trick is to use longer preps so the weight does not come off too suddenly.

you said it and I want to add to stay relatively lean. (by no means fat where when you tuck in your shirt you have to suck in)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow I seem to be getting stronger. I was doing leg press 630 X 5 and it just felt light on the 4th set so I pushed out 10! Then on the 5th set I went for 720 and still it did not feel all that heavy.

I went up 10 lbs on incline bench to 235 and got the first 2 sets before my shoulder started to give way but this is a huge increase.

Remained at 260 for tbars but this is fuggin heavy....

I sort of ran out of gas with push press and had to go back down to 155 which is still pretty good.

My libido is very high almost to the annoying level and I am starting to feel very good...

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wow I seem to be getting stronger. I was doing leg press 630 X 5 and it just felt light on the 4th set so I pushed out 10! Then on the 5th set I went for 720 and still it did not feel all that heavy.

I went up 10 lbs on incline bench to 235 and got the first 2 sets before my shoulder started to give way but this is a huge increase.

I sort of ran out of gas with push press and had to go back down to 155 which is still pretty good.

My libido is very high almost to the annoying level and I am starting to feel very good...

I want you to know your making PCT look like a joke. Tearing it up like no ones businnes!! Keep it up...im blown away by your progress thus far

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want you to know your making PCT look like a joke. Tearing it up like no ones businnes!! Keep it up...im blown away by your progress thus far
Amazing progress bro. That PCT is doing it!
Yah I'm pretty astounded, ti looks like I'm already all the way back after 10 days... shutdown was not serious and recovery has been quite easy.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I'm pretty astounded, ti looks like I'm already all the way back after 10 days... shutdown was not serious and recovery has been quite easy.
That is what we like to hear great work DW.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

how long has it been since you ended your epi cycle? Sometimes the drug remains in the system for two weeks(yes even orals) into pct and that is why people still can make nice gains.