Another SKEET-tastic log by LUE! Green Mag+Blue GENE(sponsored), SON!!!!!!!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
That's right son! Lue is back! I'm back and better than ever and I got all my sh!t straighten out so I could go at this hard. So let me explain this log.
I won a container of Green Mag last week on http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/158688-controlled-labs-monthly.htmland RenegadeRows did an awesome thing and sent me some miracle working blue pills, Blue Gene.
So I want to thank Controlled labs and RenegadeRows for giving me the opportunity to do this. Let's begin this...

Green Mag

Blue Gene

Goals:​
I'm starting to lean toward a cut so I want to drop at least 2-3% BF by the end of this without losing any size.

A little background about me:
Before I started I had lost over 45lbs by starving myself and going to work all day. Then I decided to start working out so I started studying supplements, nutrition, and anatomy.
I started working out in my garage with my 13" biceps and could barley rep 95lbs on bench press and well 19 months later here I am.

Supplements:​

Hydrolyzed whey by MuscleFeast
Casein Protein by MuscleFeast
Blue Gene by Controlled Labs
Green Mag by Controlled Labs
Beta-Alanine by Nutra Planet
Whey protein by Nutrex(which was free and it's delicious!)

6 foot tall

210lbs :yup:

15.6% BF :shocked:

16.25" bicep

25 3.5/8" quads

17" calves

38.5" waist(this is from my belly button :D)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Blue Gene Final Review

Ok so this was my third time taking Blue Gene and every time that I took it I approch it in a different manner. The first time I was not in US and I only had hydroxy cut(the one that got pulled), Blue Gene, aaaaaaand that is about it. So I just ate a lot and played soccer. The second time I took it I cut down my carbs with super low fat intake and 1g protein/lb of body weight with cardio after workout and I had great fat loss. This time I played with my diet and cardio rutein cause I wanted to see what would my body respond to and how would it respond to it. But the entire time I had at least 250g-320g protein, mostly in 300s.

Plateau Busting: 10/10

Ok for real this thing was insane. One plateau busting after another. I actually thing I did more plateau busting in this stack than I did with the Natabolic stack.

Energy: 7.5/10

So I had more energy than I usually do but I would really recommend taking this with some pre-workout supplement cause nothing can replace a butt load of steams before a workout :yup:

Libido:10/10

So I had a shut down after Natadrol cause of my PCT not coming in on time, lesson learned, and well lets while on this stack I was pitching a tent every day all day! :D

Fat Loss:7/10

Ok so if I don't do the cardio first thing in the morning and do it post workout I'll have amazing fat loss! Blue Gene helped me not only to keep my strength but also plateau bust while losing weight.

Gaines: 6.5/10

The Gaines were there but again I was playing with my diet and didn't get to see it's full potential.

Green Mag Final Review:

Energy: 5.5/10(if compared with every PWO) 10/10(if rated just as a creatine)

Ok so taking Green Mag pre-workout gave me a good amount of energy especially when it's stacked with Blue Gene but it's not the kind of energy I'm use to.

Mixibilty: 10/10

3 steers. THREE! It was like ****ing magic! I would just poure it into glass and steer it with a spoon or even swish around the glass and BOOM it was mix. I even took it some to this huge guy in my gym and even he agreed that it mixed flawlessly.

Taste: HEAVEN/10

To 5 best tasting supplement ever! Every creatine product has this awful damn taste but not Green Mag. It tasted so good that I always took a couple of minutes sipping rather than chuging it. It is SOOOOO GOOD! And the other guy in the gym that tried it agreed. I love you tank(no HOMO) for making such great tasting product.

Gaines: 10/10(In the creatine catagory)

I gained 1.5/8" on my arms while taking Green Mag and Blue Gene and size gain was there but again I was playing with my diet so there is a lot more potential in it.​

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I have couple of workouts that I'll be updating ASAP also to show you guys that I'm all in I skipped a week paid trip to New Orleans for this log! :yup: :yup: :yup:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kill it bro!!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Day1 Shoulder and traps Day!

Military DB Press: 30x6-30x6-40x6, 80x4(old PR), tried 70's and failed so I jumped to Militray press to get a different feel.

MP: 155x5, 155x4-135x2(I kept hitting the GD rack and it was pissing me off so I had to rack it before I was done

Seated Calf Raise: 135x12-185x15-225x15, 225x15-270x15, 270x15, 270x15 (went super light on CR today)

Hammer strength MP: 225x10, 225x10

Standing CR: 250x30, 280x30, 290x30, 290x30

Shrugs: 315x10, 315x15, 315x20, 315x20 (went super light on shrugs too)

Side Note:
Ok so today I just had a super ****ty day and I was ridigilous. My contact were killing my eyes today and I felt like down and tired today. Plus I didn't take a PWO supplement, and I always take a PWO supplement. So I need to get to use to not having a PWO supplement. I also had a lot of trouble doing MP today so hopefully next week will be better.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 OFF Day!
Day 3 Backs Day!

Dead Lift: 135x10-255x10, 315x10, 345x5(PR!!!!!), 345x4 (My back bent, I think, but I had a belt on)

Hammer Strength Upper-rows: 180x12(L)-180x12(R)-360x12(Both), 190x12(L)-190x12(R)-380x12(Both)

Wide Grip Lat pulldown:
175x15, 175x15, 175x15 (Super light weight again)

Side Note:
Ok so I felt **** today too. I could even get my water down and when I tried to drink some I got a huge stomach pain. Plus with my ****ty day I did a new PR today!!!!

The bad days:

Ok so non of this is form the supplements it's from my diet change. I'm having as little carb as possible, mid fat, high protein diet. So lets see how it goes and if it's not worth it I'll change it.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Chest Day!

Incline DB press: 30x10-45x10-60x6, 95x5(PR!!!!!), 80x6, 70x8

Machine Fly: 9x15(PR!!!), 9x12, 9x10 (Max weight is 15)

Upper cable crossover: 24x15-15x20, 24x20-15x20, 24x20-15x20, 24x20-15x20,

Flap BB BenchPress: 205x3(failed on 4th), 205x3, 205x1,1 (wasn't gonna go for more cause I didn't have a spotter)

Downward Cable Crossover: 41x15-24x20, 41x15-24x20, 41x15-28x20,

Side Notes:
So I had another PR and this is only my 4th day! :woohoo: Again all this is without a PWO.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam luelinks
3 days worth of lifting in 3 minutes--Dam thats what i call dedication

lol

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Probably just forgot to log;) no biggy:p subbed, im following

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Looks like your already having great results. In to see what is yet to come.

TehProdigy

TehProdigy

Awards
  • Established
Any more info on this Blue gene stuff? what is it?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
dam luelinks
3 days worth of lifting in 3 minutes--Dam thats what i call dedication

lol
:haha: I was trying to see if RenegadeRows would approve of my title so it took couple of days getting everything going and approving. Also I typed it up like 4 times and my computer effin firefox kept crashing so had a lot of crap happen LOL.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:haha: I was trying to see if RenegadeRows would approve of my title so it took couple of days getting everything going and approving. Also I typed it up like 4 times and my computer effin firefox kept crashing so had a lot of crap happen LOL.
lmao
its all good bro

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 OFF Day!
Day 6 LEGS Day!

Ass-To-Grass Squat: 135x20,185x20 275x4(My spotter told me he helped me VERY LITTLE, finger tips, on the last rep), 275x1(didn't have a spotter so eff that)-225x8

BB Shrugs: 405x15(PR!!!!), 455x4(I could grip it)-425x5(grip), 425x8

Seated CR: 245x20 295x12 295x10 295x15(PR!!!!)

Side Notes:
So on squat I stopped doing 20 reps cause my left knee hurts like a MOFO. I might have to order some joint supplements, no! I have to order joint supplements ASAP!!!! On BB shrugs I could do WAY more but again no grip strength. On seated CR I have to push on the metal hold to be able to push more so I guess that counts as cheating. Without doing that I could only do 295x6 but that's still a new PR. So either way it hasn't even been a week and I've had 4 new PR! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

P.S.
I got in the gym late cause I had to do something for a friend of mine but I'll been hitting legs again this weekend ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder that Blue Gene has Cissus in it, after a few days you should be feeling the positive effects of that, it should take care of your knee / joint issues

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a reminder that Blue Gene has Cissus in it, after a few days you should be feeling the positive effects of that, it should take care of your knee / joint issues
Cissus is good stuff my old joints can attest to that.:)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interested in blue gene, looks very solid.
kill it lue--get big or die trying

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
very interested in blue gene, looks very solid.
kill it lue--get big or die trying
Thanks man.

Get the Blue giant. Even if you don't use it you can sell it for more than what it is right now.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 ARMS Day!

Hammer strength Concentrated curls(CC): 49x6-70x8-94x6 119x10(last 4 little spot), 129x10(last 4 spot, again), 119x8

Kick Backs: 24x20-15x20, 28x15-20x12, 28x20-20x20, 28x20-20x20

Machine CC Curls: 130x9(PR!!!!!)-90x7-70x5, 130x9-90x7-70x5(5sec rest)x3, 130x9-90x7-70x5, 130x6-90x5-70x4-50x8

Close Grip Tricep pushdown: 83x15-66x15, 89x12-62x12, 102x2-83x4-62x8-49x12, 83x10-66x9

T:Bar: 100x15, 200x8, 200x10

Side Notes:
Ok WTF is in CL stuff?!?!?!?! I have never plateau busted this much before in ONE week! Even when I was on Natadrol. Oh also on tricep pushdown that is actual weight rather than "machine weight". Like 83lbs actual weight or 166lbs machine weight. Tomorrow BF measure ment :D

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed...

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
My supplements, which I should of mentioned at the beaning of this log. I'll edit it in :D

Supplements:

Hydrolyzed whey by MuscleFeast
Casein Protein by MuscleFeast
Blue Gene by Controlled Labs
Green Mag by Controlled Labs
Beta-Alanine by Nutra Planet
Whey protein by Nutrex(which was free and it's delicious!)

I haven't been taking in that much fat or carb. I've just been eating steaks and drinking protein shakes. Mostly after workout, which is at night, I'll go at the hydrolyzed whey and casein protein. My protein intake is close too or more than 300g.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of diet will you be doing?
keto? or something else?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
what kind of diet will you be doing?
keto? or something else?
I'm right now still writing it :(

So this guy in my gym is getting his doctored in something I can't remember but he knows a SHAT load. So from what he has learned a low carb diet works better than low fat diet. Long story short!

Protein shake in the morning+1 serving of PB
high protein meal+1 serving of PB
high protein meal again+1 serving of PB
MuscleFeast Hydrowhey+casein protein+waxy maize(post workout)
MuscleFeast Hydrowhey+casein protein(before bed).

So fat in the morning and as the day goes on cut the fat and add the carb. I might also order 5lbs of MuscleFeast 4:1:1 BCAA and do 30-50g through out the day.

Bad idea? I just don't know how many calories to hit.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm right now still writing it :(

So this guy in my gym is getting his doctored in something I can't remember but he knows a SHAT load. So from what he has learned a low carb diet works better than low fat diet. Long story short!

Protein shake in the morning+1 serving of PB
high protein meal+1 serving of PB
high protein meal again+1 serving of PB
MuscleFeast Hydrowhey+casein protein+waxy maize(post workout)
MuscleFeast Hydrowhey+casein protein(before bed).

So fat in the morning and as the day goes on cut the fat and add the carb. I might also order 5lbs of MuscleFeast 4:1:1 BCAA and do 30-50g through out the day.

Bad idea? I just don't know how many calories to hit.
looks good but looks like too many shakes IMO
and only 2 meals? id say 3 meals at least but thats just my opinion

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
looks good but looks like too many shakes IMO
and only 2 meals? id say 3 meals at least but thats just my opinion
That's what I've been thinking. I usually have 14oz-1lb of steak somewhere in there.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
GD it didn't post my post!

Timepoint 4:
Less Than 30 Minutes Before Your Workout

> It’s also important to fuel up right before you hit the gym. Take the following as close to the start of your workouts as you comfortably can.

Whey protein ›› Taking in a fast-digesting form of protein before you work out is one of the best ways to provide your body with essential amino acids for muscle growth. Research shows that ingesting a fast-digesting protein such as whey before workouts can significantly increase muscle growth. Whey protein also enhances energy levels and prevents muscle breakdown during the workout. (I usually eat an hour before workout so I would go on an empty stomach. So would it be ok to take it an hour before rather than 30 minutes? I've read somewhere that it takes 1.5 hours for whey to digest so it should be cool, shouldn't it?)

BCAAs ›› Taking in another dose of BCAAs at this time is important because they provide your muscles with direct energy to help get you through intense weight workouts. Typically during exercise, BCAAs stored in your muscles are broken down to fuel the activity. But, by supplementing with BCAAs, you can prevent stored BCAAs from being broken down. This has the overall effect of enhancing muscle growth. (Should I add more to my shake to make it 10g?)

Creatine ›› Having a supply of creatine going into your muscles before the workout ensures that you’ll have plenty of the fast energy you need to blast through set after set. (Green Mag :D)

Beta-alanine ›› This supplement will boost muscle power, strength and endurance. Plus, research has shown it magnifies creatine’s muscle-growth effects. (I usually take 5g, too much?)

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
rochabp I just noticed your a rep now! :woohoo: Congrates bud!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Day 8 Shoulder, trap, some legs Day!

DB Militray press:
30x10-30x10-45x10, 85x8(read the side note), 70x8, 70x8

Leg Extension: 90x10-130x10-190x10 290x15 290x15 305x15(Machine maxed out :D)

Shrugs: 135x10 315x10 315x15

BB raises: 65x10 85x10 105x10(I could go 20-30lbs heaver)

Machine Calf Raises: 235x20, 235x20, 300x30

Side Notes:
Ok so about the DMBP. My PR is 80x4 and I know I did 8 but the last 4 I had very little help. So next week I'm going to go for 85lbs, do that, write it down, type it up, and post PR right by it :D Yes I just predicted the future!

WTF with the short workout Lue?!?
:dump:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Diet up date:
I'm going to try to do the Keto diet. So here's what I was thinking:

MEAL 1
1 scoop of Whey
1 serving of skim milk
1 serving of PB

MEAL 2
1 serving of PB
4oz of grilled chicken breast

MEAL 3
1 serving of PB
4oz of grilled chicken breast(or egg white but I don't know how many yet)

MEAL 4
1 serving of PB
4oz of grilled chicken breast
1 serving of MuscleFeast Hydro whey
1 serving of Skim milk

MEAL 5
1 serving of PB
1 serving of Skim milk
1.5 servings of MuscleFeast casein protein

MEAL 6
1 serving of PB
1 serving of Skim milk
1.5 servings of MuscleFeast casein protein

This should be at 2300 to 2500 calories and if I through in the cardio I should get a good weight loss. Plus thanks to the shakes I should be able to hit 300g of protein a day and have a high fat to make up for the rest. The carbs will be low but milk, Nutrex protein, and PB has carbs in it.

So whatcha guys think?