MidwestBeast Goes into Stim Detox with APS Plasmagen + Creatine Nitrate (sponsored)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What up everyone, I'll be starting about a ~ 4 week run of APS Plasmagen Nitrate and Creatine Nitrate tomorrow. I'll come in here and edit this first post up real pretty, but wanted to get this thing off the ground now.

Shout out to JD for the hook up on this one.

EDIT - HERE'S THE BACKGROUND:

I'm on the tail end of an Epi bridged into H-Drol cycle (Stano-Drol ran for the duration). I've got about another week left before I start into PCT. When I do, I'll update with what I'm taking, how I'm dosing, etc.

I'm still focused on cutting, but I'm taking a bit more of a relaxed stance on it. I'm not gonna be quite as caught up on total cals, but just eating clean and not taking in a whole lot. Right now I'm takin in carbs, but they're minimal. P-Slin or Need2Slin precede all carb meals.

I'd been on stims for probably better than 2 months, though it's not daily. I'll be going for a minimum of 4 weeks stim-free, but hopefully 6. I really want to feel a kick from them again when I come back on for some fat-burners.

Training is 5 days of weights/week, cardio added in as needed or as time permits. I'll update with my workouts daily so you can see what I'm doing.

Initial plan will be dosing Plasmagen Nitrate at 8 caps pre-workout and Creatine Nitrate 6 caps pre-workout, 2 immediately after. BCAAs drank throughout the workout. Multi-vitamin, fish oil both used - protein supplements used as necessary.

I've been training for 10+ years, so if there are any questions that you'd like answered, please feel free to ask.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review

For the first week, I was taking Creatine Nitrate and Plasmagen Nitrate pre-workout. After toying with the dosing for the first 3 workouts, I ended up with 8 caps of CN and PN all taken about 20-30 minutes before workout.

After realizing the new Plasmagen Nitrate was actually not stimulant-free, I ceased use and ran Creatine Nitrate with AAKG powder pre-workout for a handful of days. Shortly after, I received some Nitrozine (along with other freebies, because APS is just insanely awesome) and started dosing it at 6 caps with my 8 caps of Creatine Nitrate.

So, what I ended up with, was about 3.5 weeks of Creatine Nitrate stacked with Nitrozine.

This was the 3rd stimulant detox (complete break from ALL stimulants) I have done (4 weeks in April '10, 5 weeks sometime around July-August '10) and it was the most enjoyable for me as well. In the past, I had ran AAKG powder (~3g) pre-workout and even creatine monohydrate. I'd still get somewhat of a pump, but all in all, the workouts just felt like they were lacking. I was sluggish to start and just didn't want to be in the gym for those few weeks.

I was getting some of the best pumps of my life on this stack. On arm days, I'd usually cut an entire bicep lift out because they were just so pumped that I couldn't get a decent contraction after the 3rd exercise. Some of my chest days were just ridiculous in terms of the pump I would get.

I want to clarify here that I almost always get decent pumps (I'm just lucky in that category), but some of these days were even more exaggerated (and painful, even).

It wasn't just the pump, though. Endurance was slightly better than normal (nothing exponential, but still, enough to note) and my overall feeling was just enhanced.

In the past, taking the stimulant break was particularly awful the first 2 weeks going through the withdrawal symptoms of headaches, lethargy, etc. I did not experience that this time! I was a bit tired in the mid-mornings within the first 5 days or so, but that was very much less than I'd dealt with previously.

I didn't notice much difference (if any) between the use of Plasmagen Nitrate and Nitrozine. Both products are very good. I think Creatine Nitrate is definitely the shining star in the stack, though.

In the future, I will definitely use these products again. I want to use a LOT of Creatine Nitrate and I especially want to use Nitrozine in conjunction with it during my stimulant detoxes.

I would recommend all 3 of these products to anyone I know who is looking for a solid pre-workout product (CN and Nitrozine if needing a non-stim pre-workout).

I cannot express enough how amazing APS is and how great JudgementDay is, as well. As I've already stated multiple times: this is one of my favorite companies already and I will gladly give them my business. Great products, great customer service.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
ok mr beast, i am watching this!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait buddy! This is gonna be awesome:D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't wait to see what this combo brings!!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
a beast log....yeah, i'll be along for the ride.

A

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Hmmmm. Beast + plasmagen + cre nitrate = SUPERBEAST.

Don't think we have created one of those in the lab yet.should be interesting.

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I'm in for this one.....very curious to see how Creatine Nitrate treats you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right, yesterday was an off day after traveling and getting back into town at 1 AM, then up to work by 8 after driving 7 hours through thunderstorms (the entire way) to get home. Prior to that, I'd lifted 4 straight days anyway.

Tonight was legs and here's how the workout looked:

Squats: 195x12 / 255x10 / 315x10 / 365x6 / 405x4
Leg Press (close stance): 360x12 / 450x12 / 540x12 / 630x10

[Seated Leg Curls: 175x12 / 190x12 / 205x12 / 190x12
Seated Calf Raises: 270x15 / 280x12 / 280x12 / 280x12]

[Leg Extensions: 215x12 / 230x12 / 245x12 / 255x12
Seated Calf Extensions: 255x15 / 255x15 / 255x15 / 255x15]

Last 4 lifts in brackets were done as supersets. Minimal rest (enough to walk back and forth, pretty much).

Pre-workout supplementation today:

8 Plasmagen Nitrate
6 Creatine Nitrate
2 H-Drol
(3 Stano-Drol w/ pre-workout meal, 1 hour before pre-workout supps)

Intra-workout:

3.5 scoops ModernBCAA in 1/2 gallon of water

Post-Workout:

2 Creatine Nitrate (immediately)

2 scoops whey isolate ~20 minutes later

Workout was solid. Not feeling the drag of the stim-free mindset, yet. More info to come later. Gonna try to update the initial post now, to get some more info in on my setup here.

:cheers:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All right, yesterday was an off day after traveling and getting back into town at 1 AM, then up to work by 8 after driving 7 hours through thunderstorms (the entire way) to get home. Prior to that, I'd lifted 4 straight days anyway.

Tonight was legs and here's how the workout looked:

Squats: 195x12 / 255x10 / 315x10 / 365x6 / 405x4
Leg Press (close stance): 360x12 / 450x12 / 540x12 / 630x10

[Seated Leg Curls: 175x12 / 190x12 / 205x12 / 190x12
Seated Calf Raises: 270x15 / 280x12 / 280x12 / 280x12]

[Leg Extensions: 215x12 / 230x12 / 245x12 / 255x12
Seated Calf Extensions: 255x15 / 255x15 / 255x15 / 255x15]

Last 4 lifts in brackets were done as supersets. Minimal rest (enough to walk back and forth, pretty much).

Pre-workout supplementation today:

8 Plasmagen Nitrate
6 Creatine Nitrate
2 H-Drol
(3 Stano-Drol w/ pre-workout meal, 1 hour before pre-workout supps)

Intra-workout:

3.5 scoops ModernBCAA in 1/2 gallon of water

Post-Workout:

2 Creatine Nitrate (immediately)

2 scoops whey isolate ~20 minutes later

Workout was solid. Not feeling the drag of the stim-free mindset, yet. More info to come later. Gonna try to update the initial post now, to get some more info in on my setup here.

:cheers:
Nice! Got some damn heavy squats!

How did those pumps feel?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see where the Beast comes from! Nice numbers bubba.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok mr beast, i am watching this!
Glad to have you on board, man.

Can't wait buddy! This is gonna be awesome:D
Happy to have you here and to have the opportunity to run this. :cheers:

Can't wait to see what this combo brings!!
Me too ;)

a beast log....yeah, i'll be along for the ride.
Wouldn't be a log of mine if Mike wasn't around :wave2:

Hmmmm. Beast + plasmagen + cre nitrate = SUPERBEAST.

Don't think we have created one of those in the lab yet.should be interesting.
I lol'd @ work when I read this. I could definitely go for super-beast.

I'm in for this one.....very curious to see how Creatine Nitrate treats you.
I'm just as curious, my friend :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! Got some damn heavy squats!

How did those pumps feel?
Thanks for that, JD. I stopped training legs for about 5+ years after baseball and they were really lagging behind. My numbers were awful until the past 6 months or so. I've found great joy in my leg numbers; even with garbage knees.

I'm keeping around the same weight on these that I did when I was bulking this summer, so that's good. And it's butt all the way to the ground, or I won't move up on weight.

Didn't notice pumps so much today (never really do on legs). I didn't lag behind, though, which was good, since I'd been taking in 1.75 scoops of Jack3d before every workout. Tomorrow will be delts/traps, so I should have a pretty good chance to judge them then (we'll see how many veins I get on my traps) ;)

I see where the Beast comes from! Nice numbers bubba.
Thanks, brother. I really appreciate the words. Keeps me motivated.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good luck bro

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Im in.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-2-10: Delts / Traps

Smith Machine Military Press: 80x12 / 120x12 / 170x12 190x12 / 150x12 / 140x15
Seated Rear Delt DB Side Lateral Raise: 95's x 15 / 95's x 15 / 95's x 15 / 95's x 15
Cable Side Lateral Raise: 60x12 / 70x12 / 80x12 / 90x12
Reverse Pec Deck: 95x12 / 110x12 / 125x12 / 140x12
BB Shrugs (bar in front): 275x12 / 335x12 / 375x11 / 375x8 / 315x10 / 225x12
DB Shrugs: 95's x 25 / 95's x 30

30 minutes intervals on elliptical immediately after

Pumps felt more noticeable tonight. Nothing to brag about yet, but stim detox isn't going too badly so far.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-2-10: Delts / Traps

Smith Machine Military Press: 80x12 / 120x12 / 170x12 190x12 / 150x12 / 140x15
Seated Rear Delt DB Side Lateral Raise: 95's x 15 / 95's x 15 / 95's x 15 / 95's x 15
Cable Side Lateral Raise: 60x12 / 70x12 / 80x12 / 90x12
Reverse Pec Deck: 95x12 / 110x12 / 125x12 / 140x12
BB Shrugs (bar in front): 275x12 / 335x12 / 375x11 / 375x8 / 315x10 / 225x12
DB Shrugs: 95's x 25 / 95's x 30

30 minutes intervals on elliptical immediately after

Pumps felt more noticeable tonight. Nothing to brag about yet, but stim detox isn't going too badly so far.
Lookin good!

Stim detox is good, I'm with ya, I'm going on day 4 no stims:)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin good!

Stim detox is good, I'm with ya, I'm going on day 4 no stims:)
Haha, we're on the same schedule, then, bro. Today (Friday) is Day 4 for me, too. I did a 4-week break (I'm talking no caffeine in the slightest bit) back in March/April and didn't notice much effect jumping back on stims, so I did a 5-week break (again, no stims whatsoever the entire time) a few months back and didn't notice anything then, either.

The first time, I actually ran Reset AD for the duration of it in hopes that it would help. So, this time, if I continue dosing as is, I'll get 5 weeks out of the Plasmagen and Creatine Nitrate, and I may try to go up to 8 weeks or longer without stims this time, because I miss the kick I got that first time from E/C/EGCg - it was intense.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, that is a long time to be off of stims and not reset the tolerance level. Doesn't bode well for my little 2 week rehab then...:dunno:

Oh yeah...strong shoulders MB!! Not seeing any weak areas on your beastly self bubba!:booty:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, that is a long time to be off of stims and not reset the tolerance level. Doesn't bode well for my little 2 week rehab then...:dunno:
I was thinking the same thing, man. I mean, it helped a bit, but not really all that much. But, to be fair, I'd never really taken a stim break ever prior to that, and I'd also been on a lot of pre-workouts and fat burners leading up to it because I didn't know any better. So, I may have just screwed myself. We'll see. Hopefully the longer break does the trick and I'm not forever boned.

Oh yeah...strong shoulders MB!! Not seeing any weak areas on your beastly self bubba!:booty:
Why thank you, kind sir :cool2:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-3-10: Chest

Incline Bench Press: 145x12 / 195x12 / 225x12 / 255x8 / 285x5 / 225x8 / 225x7
Solo Cable Fly Stretches (low pulley): 50x12 / 60x12 / 70x12 / 80x12
Cable Flys (high pulley): 110x12 / 110x12 / 120x12 / 130x12
Cable Flys (low pulley): 70x12 / 80x12 / 90x12 / 90x12

Took Plasmagen Nitrate at 8 caps again pre and tried Creatine Nitrate at 7 caps pre, with none after.

Chest pump was sick. Delts didn't feel sore when I started; that's why I didn't go with the day off. But by the end they were fried. The 285 was a PR on incline for me (previous was 275x7 I think).

Tomorrow is off or cardio and Sunday will be back.

Got some potentially very good news a little while ago, so I'm in a great mood. I'll disclose more in the upcoming weeks when I know more.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Subb'd, very interested in how this goes for ya, cause I'll be running the same stack in a week or so. I'll be kicking the stims to the curb as well while on the stack.

Log looks good so far :thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed!!! Stim detoxs are the worst. When I used to take ECA I would hate the caffeine withdrawls afterwards!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great update and Hell of a workout, those are some awesome high numbers! congrats on the PR!

I'm having a hard time with no caffeine, Day 4 was rough for me, got some really bad headaches and also feeling really burnt out, are you getting any withdrawls?

Also to note I havn't really taken any breaks in the last 4 years lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subb'd, very interested in how this goes for ya, cause I'll be running the same stack in a week or so. I'll be kicking the stims to the curb as well while on the stack.

Log looks good so far :thumbsup:
Glad to have you here, man. I'm pretty pleased so far. In the past, I'd just ran AAKG powder pre-workout on my non-stim breaks. It's been rough so far, but the workouts seem to have been going at least somewhat better already.

subbed!!! Stim detoxs are the worst. When I used to take ECA I would hate the caffeine withdrawls afterwards!!
Haha, yeah, man - the first time was easily the worst for me. The first 2 weeks had been miserable in the past, but it got better pretty quickly.

Great update and Hell of a workout, those are some awesome high numbers! congrats on the PR!

I'm having a hard time with no caffeine, Day 4 was rough for me, got some really bad headaches and also feeling really burnt out, are you getting any withdrawls?

Thanks, bro ;) Day 4 was rough for me, too. I went through about 2 phases (about 2 hours after being awake, and then another 3 or so hours later, right after lunch) where my body felt really sluggish and I wanted to sleep like crazy. So far, I haven't experienced any of the headaches yet, which is a good sign. Like I said, in the past, the first 2 weeks are usually nothing short of awful with the sluggishness and headaches. So far, the sluggishness is just as bad, but no headaches yet.

And it sounds like you're about in the same boat I was the first time I detoxed - and it sucks lol. But you should be fine around that 2-week mark.

M

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established

Why don't you try using a nootropic that exhibits a stim effect without taxing your CNS or adrenal cortex?like some pikamilon,just make sure you use 100+ mgs cause 50-100 actually has the opposite (sedative) effect.Ironically it gets rid of headaches as well.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ive been looking for a good preworkout/pump product without any stims, this plasmagen and creatine nitrate looks like it.

without having to run through your workout logs, could you say you notived a specific strength increase since dosing this stuff? And recovery between sets?? I mean to you on a conciouse level not on paper according to how much rest youve been taking, how does it feel?
When I used a certain product I litterally felt like I could do another maximal set 15 seconds after I finished one, and most of my lifts increased about 20%. But there were also crazy amounts of stims in there that made me shaky, irritable and all flustered like. no like it.

And it seems to have been a full 5 days since you started. how much weight in water retension have you put on? (if any).

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been looking for a good preworkout/pump product without any stims, this plasmagen and creatine nitrate looks like it.

without having to run through your workout logs, could you say you notived a specific strength increase since dosing this stuff? And recovery between sets?? I mean to you on a conciouse level not on paper according to how much rest youve been taking, how does it feel?
When I used a certain product I litterally felt like I could do another maximal set 15 seconds after I finished one, and most of my lifts increased about 20%. But there were also crazy amounts of stims in there that made me shaky, irritable and all flustered like. no like it.

And it seems to have been a full 5 days since you started. how much weight in water retension have you put on? (if any).
I was initially looking at PP's GlycoCarn and when I saw this opportunity, I was really excited to try it. So far, I love it as a stim-free pre-workout. I'm still dragging in other parts of the day (fell asleep on the couch watching the Auburn/SC "game" earlier, actually), but I'm not struggling at the gym - which is great. I've also gone without any headaches thus far, and I'm crossing my fingers I can limit those, too.

This time I was pretty much only taking 1.75 scoops of Jack3d pre-workout for the past month or so and not a bunch of stim-based fat burners, so my withdrawal might not be as bad this time (hopefully the case).

I can't say I've noticed a lot in strength increases thus far. But, to be fair, I don't notice that from most products; particularly pre-workouts. I can pretty steadily add weight and reps from week to week with no supplements, really. I do feel very good in the gym, though. Better than I'd expect without a pre-workout I'd used before and definitely better than just AAKG powder.

As far as rest is concerned, I typically wait at least 45 seconds and up to 2 and a half minutes between sets depending on what I'm doing. Particularly when I'm on my first lift of the workout day, which is usually where I'm trying to really go heavy along with reps, I wait longer. I haven't noticed any difference here, but that's just the style of training I've come to be comfortable with and notice the best results yielded.

Haven't really noticed anything in terms of water retention yet, but my diet hasn't been back down to a T yet, either (with the 10 hour days and travel on Monday). Tomorrow will be pretty much back to normal, though a little relaxed and then Monday it'll be back to a strict diet, which works well for me.

I actually snapped a few pics today just to keep progress with myself and I'm amazed at how lean I look despite holding onto the fat around my stomach. I'm happy with where I am (from what I came from), but I can't wait to see it chiseled on down with an even lower bf%.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i like l-theanine when not using stims, off days for me

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I always notice the reduced recovery time because I take as little rest between sets as possible, mostly 30sec to 1min max between isolted movements. I dont have a training partner but I like to train like I do and rest usaully as long as it take for another to do a set or less if I can do it, so when I take PWO supps I can easily see just how well it works in that depertment. Thats the way Ive trained for years now.

And they always allow me to lift more too, not because Ive recoved quicker, I respond well to PWO supps like that when I have long rests too - rests on compound movements and between excersises. I always put on about 3kg of water after starting something like creatine too, about 1kg a day.

But Ive never used any pumping stuff appart from creatine without the stims and I dont know how much the aminos and stuff aside from the stims have to do with the instant strength kick, but Ive been looking for a good supp without stims to check it out with.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
i like l-theanine when not using stims, off days for me
hey nice one...

L-Theanine:

Physiological Effects
The calming effect of green tea may seem contradictory to the stimulatory property of tea's caffeine content but it can be explained by the action of L-theanine. This amino acid actually acts antagonistically against the stimulatory effects of caffeine on the nervous system. (1) Research on human volunteers has demonstrated that L-theanine creates a sense of relaxation in approximately 30-40 minutes after ingestion via at least two different mechanisms. First, this amino acid directly stimulates the production of alpha brain waves, creating a state of deep relaxation and mental alertness similar to what is achieved through meditation. Second, L-theanine is involved in the formation of the inhibitory neurotransmitter, gamma amino butyric acid (GABA). GABA influences the levels of two other neurotransmitters, dopamine and serotonin, producing the key relaxation effect. (2)

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol well i knew it was good, i like it because it relaxes me and provides GREAT focus, i usually take it in the morning, maybe before my workout, and sometimes after a hard workout.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always notice the reduced recovery time because I take as little rest between sets as possible, mostly 30sec to 1min max between isolted movements. I dont have a training partner but I like to train like I do and rest usaully as long as it take for another to do a set or less if I can do it, so when I take PWO supps I can easily see just how well it works in that depertment. Thats the way Ive trained for years now.

And they always allow me to lift more too, not because Ive recoved quicker, I respond well to PWO supps like that when I have long rests too - rests on compound movements and between excersises. I always put on about 3kg of water after starting something like creatine too, about 1kg a day.

But Ive never used any pumping stuff appart from creatine without the stims and I dont know how much the aminos and stuff aside from the stims have to do with the instant strength kick, but Ive been looking for a good supp without stims to check it out with.

One great thing about Creatine Nitrate is that it doesn't give you a bloated effect like other creatines, it gives a dry N.O effect.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
One great thing about Creatine Nitrate is that it doesn't give you a bloated effect like other creatines, it gives a dry N.O effect.
But that contradiscts the very molecular nature of creatine. They say creatine nitrate has "much better water solubility than any creatine thus far!" to my knowlege that means it should take on water more easily and cause perhaps more water storage. But then they also say "all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package."

No understand. :dunno:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
But that contradiscts the very molecular nature of creatine. They say creatine nitrate has "much better water solubility than any creatine thus far!" to my knowlege that means it should take on water more easily and cause perhaps more water storage. But then they also say "all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package."

No understand. :dunno:
It draws the subcutaneous water into the muscle thereby giving you a drier looking physique.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
It draws the subcutaneous water into the muscle thereby giving you a drier looking physique.
OH nice. glutamine does the same thing. Sound, thx

Glutamine is better taken at night before bed, it does a better job at drying out the skin.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
x2, Thanks :D

Ya your gonna feel Creatine Nitrate a lot more then glutamine lol

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-5-10: Back

Smith Machine Bent-Over Rows: 140x12 / 180x12 / 200x12 / 220x12 / 240x12
Nautilus Xpload Deadlifts: 270x10 / 320x10 / 370x9 / 420x6 / 470x3
Lat Pulldowns: 160x12 / 180x12 / 190x12 / 200x12
Seated Rows (D-Ring): 160x15 / 180x12 / 200x12 / 210x12

This is the Nautilus machine I used (not exactly the same, ours is a little newer):

http://www.gymstore.com/v/vspfiles/photos/nau-xpldeadlftsh-2T.jpg

Would have got more on the last set, but grip gave out on me. Pleased with the workout. Went with 8 caps of each product pre-workout and I'll run with that from here on out.

Also noticing that I'm looking leaner despite the extra fat I've got around the lower abs. I've noticed this leaner look without doing as much cardio as I'd been doing. What I'm planning on doing is separating cardio from lifting from here on out - no more cardio post lifting. I should be getting my treadmill this week, so I'll be doing cardio in the mornings fasted and again on off days.

Tomorrow is arms or off, depending on how I feel.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
12-5-10: Back

Smith Machine Bent-Over Rows: 140x12 / 180x12 / 200x12 / 220x12 / 240x12
Nautilus Xpload Deadlifts: 270x10 / 320x10 / 370x9 / 420x6 / 470x3
Lat Pulldowns: 160x12 / 180x12 / 190x12 / 200x12
Seated Rows (D-Ring): 160x15 / 180x12 / 200x12 / 210x12

This is the Nautilus machine I used (not exactly the same, ours is a little newer):

http://www.gymstore.com/v/vspfiles/photos/nau-xpldeadlftsh-2T.jpg

Would have got more on the last set, but grip gave out on me. Pleased with the workout. Went with 8 caps of each product pre-workout and I'll run with that from here on out.

Also noticing that I'm looking leaner despite the extra fat I've got around the lower abs. I've noticed this leaner look without doing as much cardio as I'd been doing. What I'm planning on doing is separating cardio from lifting from here on out - no more cardio post lifting. I should be getting my treadmill this week, so I'll be doing cardio in the mornings fasted and again on off days.

Tomorrow is arms or off, depending on how I feel.
The Nautilus machine looks pretty wicked, never seen one of those before.
Great to hear Plasmagen Nitrate and Creatine Nitrate are treating you well.

I failed no caffeine today, did a 12 hour shift and had 2 hours of sleep then had to drive to my MRI which was a 2 hour drive, no way I was doing it without caffeine lol I will countinue my break from caffeine and just not count today lol, so tomorrow will be my day 6, hopefully you don't cave in like me, I got faith in ya MidWestBeast:D

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The Nautilus machine looks pretty wicked, never seen one of those before.
Great to hear Plasmagen Nitrate and Creatine Nitrate are treating you well.

I failed no caffeine today, did a 12 hour shift and had 2 hours of sleep then had to drive to my MRI which was a 2 hour drive, no way I was doing it without caffeine lol I will countinue my break from caffeine and just not count today lol, so tomorrow will be my day 6, hopefully you don't cave in like me, I got faith in ya MidWestBeast:D
This is the only gym I'd seen one at before and I really like it to go super heavy on deads (also decent for shrugs). You can go down as low as you would with a barbell, but the grips swivel, so you can angle your arms depending on how you want to do it and hit different parts of the back. I really enjoy about a 45 degree angle on the grip (think holding barbell overhand grip and rotating your pinkies back toward your body). I feel these in my back way more than traditional deads.

I actually caved without even realizing it on like day 1, dude. I had some pizza and picked up a Coke zero to go along with it and didn't realize til about 2 or 3 days later what I'd done. I'm not concerned about that, though, since the amount of caffeine in that is so minimal and I hadn't been going to crazy leading up to my break anyway.

I feel you on that drive and that work schedule, though, man. I'm sure that one day won't screw you too badly, either ;)

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Sweet machine. You can do t-bars nicley with that. And bent over rows too - the 45 deg grip swiveling pinkies in - superb for the traps and infraspinatous, propper!

Ya your gonna feel Creatine Nitrate a lot more then glutamine lol
BB's use l-glutamine to dry them out for a show, because its really that good, stacked with 1000mg VitC three times a day (nice tip for you there). this Creatine nitrate has VitC in it too, thats why it dry's you out so good.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet machine. You can do t-bars nicley with that. And bent over rows too - the 45 deg grip swiveling pinkies in - superb for the traps and infraspinatous, propper!

BB's use l-glutamine to dry them out for a show, because its really that good, stacked with 1000mg VitC three times a day (nice tip for you there). this Creatine nitrate has VitC in it too, thats why it dry's you out so good.
I obviously know what the Vit C is for, but after the tests came out showing glutamine is pretty much useless through slupplements.....really makes me wonder why people are still taking it...

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
I obviously know what the Vit C is for, but after the tests came out showing glutamine is pretty much useless through slupplements.....really makes me wonder why people are still taking it...
You need to take it on its own, and at least 5g's, or its not effective. Like when its added to supplements in small doses, its just a con to get you to buy it. :27:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You need to take it on its own, and at least 5g's, or its not effective. Like when its added to supplements in small doses, its just a con to get you to buy it. :27:
You can take 40g of glutamine and your still not gonna get any benefits lol

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
lots of studies have proven otherwise aswell, thats why its such a highly reguarded amino acid. Its one of the most abundant amino acids in the body, and its only found in the muscle.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just winding down the work day. 90 more minutes til I can get out of here and get heading to the gym. Gonna go ahead and pound arms tonight because back isn't sore despite starting with rows and hitting deads heavy again ;)