aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 1 of 24 1236 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

hell yeah, i am very excited to try this out. i used vpx powershock[bcaa nitrate] when it 1st came out, when i heard aps was using creatine nitrate in mesomorph i really wanted to try it-and now i have my chance.

i used/and logged the original testatropin, i loved that stuff-but by the time i had found out how good it was-it was gone. now i have the chance to try v2. this will be my 1st time using a daa product other than magnum by ax, and it was dosed very low as a libido enhancer-which it did very well. also from what i have read about daa, i am happy aps included l-dopa to keep posible prolactin sides at bay.

aps was also generous enough to send samples of other products that i will be throwing in.

currently i have been using at-2/erase for around the last 2 weeks-i will continue to use them as i know what to expect from them-plus running an ai with a daa product seems the prudent thing to do-i don't expect at-2/erase to skew the results of either mesomorph or t-v2.

BIG THANKS TO APS AND JUDGEMENT DAY-SORRY FOR BEING A PAIN WAITING FOR THE STUFF TO COME!!! I THINK THE WAIT WILL HAVE BEEN WORTH IT......

2. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.14%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

You finally got it; cool.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts buddy!!!!!
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranReputation RoyaltyReputation GodPosting ProPosting Authority

couldn't wait went ahead and took 4 caps of t-v2. will take 4 more and a cap of yellow thunder before work tonight. then 4 caps and a scoop of meso before i workout in the morning after work. damn-i am pumped.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

In !
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.73%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Whats up Tom!? Tom checking into Tom's log. Good luck Tom!
  7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Whats up Tom!? Tom checking into Tom's log. Good luck Tom!
    thanks, tom.
    tom
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, tom.
    tom
    Hey I'm a Tom too, well Tommy, Tom w.e lol, still a Tom
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Hey I'm a Tom too, well Tommy, Tom w.e lol, still a Tom
    so...do we need a secret handshake, lol.

T.O.M

Trully Outstanding Men
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

so...do we need a secret handshake, lol.

T.O.M

Trully Outstanding Men
    ahahaha NICE! LOL
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.74%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting Pro

Damn...I'm not a T.O.M. but I'm still in! Glad you finally got it! Can't wait to hear how it goes.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Nice..can't wait to see what Meso does.
  13. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Nice..can't wait to see what Meso does.
    hey, nice to see you.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

ready to leave for work-i took a yellow thunder and 4 t-v2 about 30 minutes ago-oh boy, i think i am going to have a good night.

later guys!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.79%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

In for the win big fella!! Always down for a BIG T log!!
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%

Of course i'm in.Oh and i just changed my name to tom!
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    In for the win big fella!! Always down for a BIG T log!!
    thanks george!!!
  18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    Of course i'm in.Oh and i just changed my name to tom!
    you are living up to your name-glad to see you!
  19. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

got a call at 5 am at work. my father in law fell and hit his head-i've spent the entire day at the v.a hospital. he was admitted for observation but he seems to be doing fine. i am taking a flma day for work tonight-i am listed as his caregiver. i will be fresh and ready to hit the gym in the morning and finally give mesomorph a go.
  20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

yellow thunder-i took 1 before work last night, very good, long lasting energy. compared to whats available this is a hardcore stim.

i only have 1 more sample of this, gonna save it for when i really need a boost.
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

phenedrine-i left work and went home before picking up my father in law. while i was home i took 2 phenadrine.

this stuff isn't as hardcoe as yellow thunder but man do i like it. i had smooth, clean energy and stayed focused and clearheaded the entire day-even under stressful situation. the feel good/mood enhancement was also apparent, i was able to withstand horrible waits with more patience than i usually exibit.

if i knew i wouldn't develop a tolerence this is something i would take everyday.
  22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

testatropin-took 4 caps when i was home this morning and i just took 4 more when i got home. so far nothing to report.

btw-i know daa is best on empty-but how long do you have to wait after taking before eating?

mesomorph-going to be taking my 1st dose in the morning-can't wait.

erase-continue to take 1 am/1pm
    at-2-2am/1pm
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

Sorry to hear about the rough day.

You are a stim junkie LOL, I couldn't take Yellow Thunder and Phenadrine in the same day lol

I would take Testatropin upon waking up, wait 30min before eating and when you take your second dose make sure you havn't had anything to eat 30min inbetween.

Looking forward to your Mesomorph thoughts tomorrow
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.74%

Sorry about your rough day bro. And, yeah, crazy stim junkie! LOL.

I always have a hard time with "Empty Stomach" things. My stomach is rarely "empty".
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.41%

Sorry to hear about your father-in-law T. Hope he gets thru it ok.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.32%

got a call at 5 am at work. my father in law fell and hit his head-i've spent the entire day at the v.a hospital. he was admitted for observation but he seems to be doing fine. i am taking a flma day for work tonight-i am listed as his caregiver. i will be fresh and ready to hit the gym in the morning and finally give mesomorph a go.
    wow what a drag , how is he doing now?
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

thanks for the support guys, my father in law [art] is alert and fiesty as ever-they are going to release him this evening.
  28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

ok, got up and streched for 10 minutes-us old guys need to do that, lol

took 4 caps of t-v2 and a scoop of meso. headed for the gym shortly after. did a really fast paced full body workout on 15 pre-selected machines, then did reps to failure on 5 more. then did 20 minutes on eliptical.

mesomorph-1st opinion.
    1st the bad-
    have to admit i was a little dissapointed i wasn't blown away by the energy i have been hearing about. it was good clean energy that lasted a long time with no crash-but i was wanting more, lol.
    i got no ba tingles AT ALL. this is also a little dissapointing since i am one of the few who actually like the ba tingles.

now the good-
    even though i was a little let down by the stim effect it was still plenty to power me through a great workout.
    the pump i got was easily more than without the meso-i was very pumped and muscles really were more full.
    today is day 3 on t-v2 and combined with the meso i felt more aggressive in the gym. weights felt lighter than normal today-next workout i am increasing weight by 5 pounds on all machines.
    focus-damn, i have been hearing guys talk about being focused on certain supps for a long time-today I WAS VERY FOCUSED. kind of like living in the moment with no distractions-and this wasn't easy with all thats going on-big thumbs up on the focus.
    mood-not quite on par with phenadrine, but very nice mood enhancement-even though i felt very aggressive throwing the weights around.

even though i wanted more, meso has a stim effect on par with anything i have used. close to as much energy as 1mr, and easily more than jack3d. with way more pump than either of those!!! and the focus and mood enhacement plus the aggression makes meso a cut above, imo.
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.74%

ok, got up and streched for 10 minutes-us old guys need to do that, lol

took 4 caps of t-v2 and a scoop of meso. headed for the gym shortly after. did a really fast paced full body workout on 15 pre-selected machines, then did reps to failure on 5 more. then did 20 minutes on eliptical.

mesomorph-1st opinion.
    1st the bad-
    have to admit i was a little dissapointed i wasn't blown away by the energy i have been hearing about. it was good clean energy that lasted a long time with no crash-but i was wanting more, lol.
    i got no ba tingles AT ALL. this is also a little dissapointing since i am one of the few who actually like the ba tingles.

now the good-
    even though i was a little let down by the stim effect it was still plenty to power me through a great workout.
    the pump i got was easily more than without the meso-i was very pumped and muscles really were more full.
    today is day 3 on t-v2 and combined with the meso i felt more aggressive in the gym. weights felt lighter than normal today-next workout i am increasing weight by 5 pounds on all machines.
    focus-damn, i have been hearing guys talk about being focused on certain supps for a long time-today I WAS VERY FOCUSED. kind of like living in the moment with no distractions-and this wasn't easy with all thats going on-big thumbs up on the focus.
    mood-not quite on par with phenadrine, but very nice mood enhancement-even though i felt very aggressive throwing the weights around.

even though i wanted more, meso has a stim effect on par with anything i have used. close to as much energy as 1mr, and easily more than jack3d. with way more pump than either of those!!! and the focus and mood enhacement plus the aggression makes meso a cut above, imo.
    Nice feedback. Did you shake it up good? You know, I'm not sure I got a lot of BA tingle the first time either. I'll keep following to see how it goes for you.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Nice feedback. Did you shake it up good? You know, I'm not sure I got a lot of BA tingle the first time either. I'll keep following to see how it goes for you.
    i always open pre workouts, remove scoop and shake. i guess i have a high tolerance to ba.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.74%

i always open pre workouts, remove scoop and shake. i guess i have a high tolerance to ba.
    LOL. Well that sucks! At least you've learned to remove the scoop first. Sucks digging for it.
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

LOL. Well that sucks! At least you've learned to remove the scoop first. Sucks digging for it.
    lol.

like you said-this was just 1st dose. going weighted stairclimbing tomorrow so i will be putting meso to the test for strength/endurance.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

Well I've tried 1.5 scoops before...lol, I'm sure that is a good stim junkie dose, but most of us will be good with 3/4th- 1 scoop

Hopefully Meso goes a bit better tomorrow for ya
  34. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Well I've tried 1.5 scoops before...lol, I'm sure that is a good stim junkie dose, but most of us will be good with 3/4th- 1 scoop

Hopefully Meso goes a bit better tomorrow for ya
    meso is on par with the best i have used as far as energy-well above on overall results.
    i just have a high tolerance for stims, 1 scoop will be plenty enough for 95% of users.

jd-i don't want to use up my meso too quickly so i will stay at 1 scoop workout days and half scoop on off days-but do you have any objecttion to me trying a white lightning sample with my meso tomorrow for stairclimbing day?
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.69%

meso is on par with the best i have used as far as energy-well above on overall results.
    i just have a high tolerance for stims, 1 scoop will be plenty enough for 95% of users.

jd-i don't want to use up my meso too quickly so i will stay at 1 scoop workout days and half scoop on off days-but do you have any objecttion to me trying a white lightning sample with my meso tomorrow for stairclimbing day?
    Well I don't think I'm able to recommend stacking both, but if you do let us know how it goes
  36. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Well I don't think I'm able to recommend stacking both, but if you do let us know how it goes
    if you say it's ok to do it i will. i try to stay within guidelines when running a sponsored log.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.3%

By the looks of some of your other posts you are a stim proffessional so you might be one of the rare scoop and a half guys.As rahl was saying that's too much for most but would probably be perfect for you.
  38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    By the looks of some of your other posts you are a stim proffessional so you might be one of the rare scoop and a half guys.As rahl was saying that's too much for most but would probably be perfect for you.
    i trully am not knocking meso-i very much enjoyed my 1st experience today. it's just that i work a physically demanding job and often don't get a lot of sleep, so i use stims frequently.

i can always add stims-it is the other benefits of meso that most interests me. the focus and aggression were fantastic, and i am hoping for significant strength gains and recomp combined with the testatropin v2.
  39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%

OH YEAH!!!!

got home took 4 caps of testatropin v2 and mixed 1 1/2 scoops of mesomorph. drank down the meso as i was getting ready, strapped on my ankle weights then headed to my aunts apt building-21 floors.

by the time i got there i was ready-did 10 minutes of streching then started climbing. my agression and motivation to punish my legs was so bad i had to keep telling myself to slow down. by the time i hit the 10 floor my legs were pumped-the mind muscle connection was so intense i could feel the blood pumping through my legs with every step. i did 5 trips up and down those 21 floors-with 5lb ankle weights on each ankle. by the time i was through i could barely do my stretches. with led zep allman bros and outlaws green grass and high tides pounding through my ipod the focus and mind muscle connection was the best i have had in a very long time-OUTSTANDING WORKOUT, MY LEGS ARE TOAST.

I think the t-v2 is starting to kick in, morning wood was better than normal, and my aggression and motivation are going up. this is my 1st time with full dosed daa, the only other daa i have tried is magnum by ax, and it was low dosed- geared more for libido
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.68%

Are you taking TESTATROPIN as a pct?????? ...... I noticed one bottle 15 servings....can you get away with one bottle if you are just using it as a pct????? I am going to play it safe and just make sure i get 2 bottles because i know the pct is the most important to hold all gains and balance hormonal levels...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 5