aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 4 of 37 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Sounds like it's treating you really well! How does the Meso compare to Krank, your $10 find?
    crank was purely for energy, meso is a complete formula.
    besides the energy on meso is better.

but hey for $10.........
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    the advantage of doing this stuff for many many years is along the way i have been able to make some great purchases on the cheap-my home gym is pretty complete.

seriously-i really pushed myself very hard today-i just wanted to keep going going going and i aint no damned energiser bunny. geezus that f'ing mesomorph is AMAZING STUFF!!!
    That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    That's great! Sounds like it was "one of those" workouts. You get them just every so often but when you do you remember why you do this.

How about them arm veins huh!? Haha. Gotta love that. My wife has a permanent bicep vein. Pisses me off. LOL
    lol-i spit out my drink.

that's good stuff rahl!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol-i spit out my drink.

that's good stuff rahl!!!!
    Sorry about your monitor.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    Sorry about your monitor.
    it's cool. it was well worth the good laugh.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Hmmmm...something is missing around here??

Attachment 36422

Attachment 36423

There...fixed!!

7. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hmmmm...something is missing around here??

Attachment 36422

Attachment 36423

There...fixed!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. didn't even want to look at weights today.

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

did 30 minutes on my treadmill in basement
    4 sets of weighted leg raises on weight bench
    4 sets of crunchs

i really like phendrine, wow it really puts me in a good mood.
    yellow thunder is stronger than white lightning, but white lightning isn't bad.
    so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

still had energy left so i took the dog for a walk.

been back on computer for around 45 minutes now and still feeling good!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    didn't even want to look at weights today.

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

4 sets of crunchs

so far i haven't noticed big effects from testatropin v2, but tuesday is day 9 and also test cyp injection day-really looking for things to happen after that.

Got to love the 3 stim choices that APS has, it's a nice variety to choose from. I'm curious to see how Testatropin will feel on day 14, for me I usually start feeling test boosters 2 weeks into it.

10. day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day 9 looks like where many guys are noticing it, plus my test cyp shot is on the same day, lol. i am already making sure my wifes schedule is clear that day.
    ahaha NICE!

12. had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
    3 testatropin
    1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
    2 at-2
    1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. testatropin v2 update

when i was shaving after workout i noticed a pimple on the end of my nose-the last time this happened was when i 1st started on test cyp over a year ago!!! also appetite has been unreal-i feel hungry ALL THE TIME!!!!

also i decided to make a dosing change-i still plan to dose 8 per day-but instead of 4 am/4 pm, i am going to try 3 am/2 afternoon/3 pm. jd or anyone with daa exprience let me know what you think of my dosing plan-please.

oh yeah, even though i feel like my test is up it seems that my libido has fell off some. it may just be fatigue-i have really been pushing myself hard since starting this log-thinking about just staying home tomorrow and doing some time on my treadmill.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    had a completely horrible night at work last night. 1st the pre feeder vac shut off causing paper to go in skewed, this caused a jam up inside machine, which caused the plastic print die to get smoked. to top it off the few that did get through the machine caused the folder conveyor belt to break. over 3 freaking hours of down time, plus i hate pulling crammed up paper out of the machine. f'ing hell.

well i wasn't really in the mood to go stairclimbing after that monstrosity, but here is where keeping a log can keep you motivated.

so i dosed
    3 testatropin
    1 1/2 scoop mesomorph
    2 at-2
    1 erase

strapped on my ankle weights and headed downtown.

i was not in the mood-couldn't get the bad night out of my head + i was very tired. but the meso kept me motivated enough to make 3 trips up and down the 21 flights of stairs before calling it a day. i feel like the workout wasn't up to par-but i am very proud of myself for even going in the 1st place.
    Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!

15. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Sounded like a rough night! Glad Meso could help get ya through the workout

It's hard to get into the workout mood when you have had a frustrated night like that so props to the killer motivation you have!
    exactly-this is best endorsement i can give to mesomorph, i am almost positive if it wasn't for this log-and knowing i had meso to energize me i would have just said to hell with it.

at this point not sure but i feel testatropinv2 may be playing a role in my motivation-tomorrow is test cyp shot day and day 9 for t-v2 so we will see.

btw-what do you think of my dosing plan?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    exactly-this is best endorsement i can give to mesomorph, i am almost positive if it wasn't for this log-and knowing i had meso to energize me i would have just said to hell with it.

at this point not sure but i feel testatropinv2 may be playing a role in my motivation-tomorrow is test cyp shot day and day 9 for t-v2 so we will see.

btw-what do you think of my dosing plan?
    I havn't used daa yet so I can't say it's the best way it works, but everytime I take a test booster I seem to try and split it up into 3 doses as well to get the test boosting effects through the whole day.

17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I havn't used daa yet so I can't say it's the best way it works, but everytime I take a test booster I seem to try and split it up into 3 doses as well to get the test boosting effects through the whole day.
    yup-i know we both have a lot of experience with test boosters, and this is what i always do also. but since i don't have experience with daa i just wanted another opinion. unless someone with daa experience gives me a reason not too this is what i am gonna do.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. I think the Italian study DAA results are based on administered the full dose in one serving. That being said, I haven't seen any evidence that would show it less effective broken into multiple doses.

19. Dude, that sucks about your day at work!! My favorite is walking into a mess like that for my shift, or better yet, someone patched up everything "Just well enough" to get them through their shift, screwing my shift. Despite having a wife, I still find myself getting screwed more at work than home, and quite frankly, that's not right.

Anyways, I've usedd NP's DAA, and have dosed it twice per day and three times per day, didn't notice any difference. I'm looking to try some others here real soon. I've done the 6 grams per day for the first time, then did 3 grams per day kinda like a maintenance dose. I thought I noticed less of an effect at 3 grams, but I need to try it again to be sure.

20. Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Dude, that sucks about your day at work!! My favorite is walking into a mess like that for my shift, or better yet, someone patched up everything "Just well enough" to get them through their shift, screwing my shift. Despite having a wife, I still find myself getting screwed more at work than home, and quite frankly, that's not right.

Anyways, I've usedd NP's DAA, and have dosed it twice per day and three times per day, didn't notice any difference. I'm looking to try some others here real soon. I've done the 6 grams per day for the first time, then did 3 grams per day kinda like a maintenance dose. I thought I noticed less of an effect at 3 grams, but I need to try it again to be sure.
    yeah, i hear you about things being messed up already when you 1st get to work-this one was on me, i didn't make sure the prefeeder vac was working properly before starting machine up.f'ing rookie mistake-i really got teased about it too, lol.

anyways-testatropin says max dose is 8 caps a day and i believe 6 caps is a little under 3 gms. but i am hoping there is synergy with the ing's as t-v2 contains a nice line-up.

thanks for the input-jd/milas/george-much appreciated.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    didn't even want to look at weights today.

so i dosed
    4 testatropin
    2 phenadrine
    1 white lightning
    2 at-2
    1 erase

4 sets of crunchs

lol wow I thought I was a stim-aholic edit: I am a stim-aholic but your stimstack makes me look like im drinkn coffee! wow bigt thats impressive!
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8

22. Kids...don't try this at home!!

23. i am totally taking today off from working out, the only thing i am doing is taking my dog for a walk. it is cold as hell outside here in indiana, but at least the sun is shining.

took my test cyp injection already early this morning along with 3 caps of testatropin v2-will get a libido check this afternoon-got a hookup already planned with my wife.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i am totally taking today off from working out, the only thing i am doing is taking my dog for a walk. it is cold as hell outside here in indiana, but at least the sun is shining.

took my test cyp injection already early this morning along with 3 caps of testatropin v2-will get a libido check this afternoon-got a hookup already planned with my wife.
    Have you ever tried the T gels in comparison to injections? I hear injections are the way to go, but was curious.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Have you ever tried the T gels in comparison to injections? I hear injections are the way to go, but was curious.
    nope-my doc put me straight on to test cyp. from what i have heard injections are definately the way to go. ive been doing injections since 8/28/09 once a week, and have had zero problems.

well i was doing 400mg every 2 weeks, but nattyd set me right-weekly injections keep hormones more balanced.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph