aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 4 of 24 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    Hah, it feels like everyday I dont read your thread it doubles in length.

My run is going pretty well so far. Can definitely feel a better sense of well being on it.

Plus, slow and steady gains are nice to see once and a while
    how are you dosing andrew?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    that is what i have heard too- but t-v2 has other stuff besides daa. today i dosed 6caps preworkout, and 2 caps about an hout after postworkout meal. idunno, t-v2 is specific about 2 doses?

jd-get in here, lol.
    That was the thing that had me wondering since it wasnt just a DAA supp. Oh Canada T.O.M. lol
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Canada T.O.M here reporting for duty :O
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Registered User
    Answers

how are you dosing andrew?
    depending on when I workout

Morning workout: 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout, 3 caps 2 hrs pre bed

Evening workout: 3 caps with meal 1, 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'4"  195 lbs.
    Answers

that is what i have heard too- but t-v2 has other stuff besides daa. today i dosed 6caps preworkout, and 2 caps about an hout after postworkout meal. idunno, t-v2 is specific about 2 doses?

jd-get in here, lol.
    Wats the half life for Testatropin v2??????????? Is it really needed to take a does of v2 post workout as well..... From my understanding when doing a "full body" workout, or full body movements test levels are already raised due to the high intensity workout........That is why squats and deadlifts are a must in any workout regime...... They are proven to raise test levels significantly.....
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewNico View Post
    depending on when I workout

Morning workout: 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout, 3 caps 2 hrs pre bed

Evening workout: 3 caps with meal 1, 3 caps 45-1.25 hrs preworkout
    i was dosing 4/4 for most of 1st bottle. just broke open 2nd bottle today.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick00 View Post
    Wats the half life for Testatropin v2??????????? Is it really needed to take a does of v2 post workout as well..... From my understanding when doing a "full body" workout, or full body movements test levels are already raised due to the high intensity workout........That is why squats and deadlifts are a must in any workout regime...... They are proven to raise test levels significantly.....
    i was reading what dr.d had to say about daa, from what i understand timing isn't that important with daa-it is maintaining a high level, i.e daily dosing that is improtant. but with t-v2 you have other ingredients to consider other than the daa. it is the other ingredients that make me think that is why aps went with twice a day dosing-idk, just guessing.

maybe more knowledge or apsnutrition chould chime in with their thoughts???
  8. Registered User
    Answers

weighted stairclimbing day today:

dosing

4 testatropin v2- back to 4/4 dosing as per label directions.
    1 1/2 scoops mesomorph
    1 erase
    2 at-2

had a good night at work last night, and by the time i got to my aunts apt building i was good to go.

again i had to force myself to slow down some and pace myself. the mesomorph doesn't seem to have lost any of it's effectiveness and i was racing up and down those stairs. i really like mesomorph-a lot! by the time i got to the 21st floor 1st time up my legs were feeling very full and i could feel the blood flowing in them. did 4 trips, and felt my legs throbbing all the way home. pump is still there.

i am amazed at how well i have recovered from yesterdays full body workout!!! going to take a cardio only day tomorrow then hit arms again on sat.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i was reading what dr.d had to say about daa, from what i understand timing isn't that important with daa-it is maintaining a high level, i.e daily dosing that is improtant. but with t-v2 you have other ingredients to consider other than the daa. it is the other ingredients that make me think that is why aps went with twice a day dosing-idk, just guessing.

maybe more knowledge or apsnutrition chould chime in with their thoughts???
    DAA is fine once a day.

Testofen was 2 times a day at 300mg each in their study.

What other ingredients are in the new one?
  10. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    DAA is fine once a day.

Testofen was 2 times a day at 300mg each in their study.

What other ingredients are in the new one?
    yes-everything points to 1 dosing of daa-but the label on t-v2 is specific about 2 dosings.

no testafen in t-v2, btw.

t-v2 ingredients-daa/forskolin/i3c/xanthoparmelia scabosa/25r spirostan/mucuna puriens/zinc citrate.
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmm... don't know dosing for those with any certainty.

Too bad they took out the testofen, that seemed like a good ingredient.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

Thoght this would be right up your alley T...

The seeds of the Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa lichen have long been an ancient Chinese secret when it came to penis growth. Modern day manufacturers of all natural penis growth supplements know about the extract and its properties. To date, they have discovered that the use of the foliose lichen actually extends the duration of an erection and can create greater rigidity in the penile tissues.

For some men, the penis becomes thicker and longer with prolonged use as Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa increases the blood flow and seminal volume. It also works by inhibiting the production of PDE 5, and enzyme that can make it difficult for a man to obtain an erection.

Another great benefit that springs from the extract is that it prevents premature ejaculation, news that will put a smile on any girl's face.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Hmmm... don't know dosing for those with any certainty.

Too bad they took out the testofen, that seemed like a good ingredient.
    it was, i really liked the original! my workouts have been really way above my normal since starting this stack-how much is the mesomorph and how much is the testatropin v2 is hard to say-but i will say i have been very pleased!!! i can see a very noticeable visable change to my body-who am i to argue with success.
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Thoght this would be right up your alley T...

The seeds of the Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa lichen have long been an ancient Chinese secret when it came to penis growth. Modern day manufacturers of all natural penis growth supplements know about the extract and its properties. To date, they have discovered that the use of the foliose lichen actually extends the duration of an erection and can create greater rigidity in the penile tissues.

For some men, the penis becomes thicker and longer with prolonged use as Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa increases the blood flow and seminal volume. It also works by inhibiting the production of PDE 5, and enzyme that can make it difficult for a man to obtain an erection.

Another great benefit that springs from the extract is that it prevents premature ejaculation, news that will put a smile on any girl's face.
    i will admit my performace in the bedroom has been very good, but i haven't experienced much in the way of a boost in libido-seminal volume seems kinda low also, i hope to see these improve.

i am going to try another route-i am going to reduce dose to the minimum recommended dose of 3 caps twice a day.
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Weird, I've never heard of reducing a dose to increase results... I typically double or more the dosage...
  16. Registered User
    Answers

Weird, I've never heard of reducing a dose to increase results... I typically double or more the dosage...
    i am already on test cyp and my sperm count is already low, not sure but i think the higher dose may be reducing it even more. if so this is great news for guys not on trt-it's proof of how effective it is, imo. maybe???

btw-when i used ax magnum which is marketed as a libido enhancer, my sperm count went up noticeably. magnum has other ingredients as well but is low dosed daa. which makes me think i might react better to the lower dose.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Reminds me of Anthony Roberts studies on Bulbine Natalensis, when he took high dose it gave him bad results and once he started taking a smaller dose he got amazing results. Kinda like DTH, a lot of people seemed to get good results, then they would get greedy, dose it higher and the effects would go away, bring the dose back down and it's working again....strange how that works. Dosing and timing is a science itself in the supplement world

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  18. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Reminds me of Anthony Roberts studies on Bulbine Natalensis, when he took high dose it gave him bad results and once he started taking a smaller dose he got amazing results. Kinda like DTH, a lot of people seemed to get good results, then they would get greedy, dose it higher and the effects would go away, bring the dose back down and it's working again....strange how that works. Dosing and timing is a science itself in the supplement world
    exactly-and what works best for me may not be best for someone else.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hmmmm... Hadn't heard about that. I typically think of these things as either dose-dependent (double dose = double effect) or threshold (take a certain amount and beyond that there's negligible increases in effect). I don't know how getting it to a lower dose would make it better, most pathways increase the release or binding of substances, so more typically = more effect. But I'm not very well versed in all this stuff, so it's always interesting to see.

Maybe one substance has a higher binding affinity and at higher doses it's crowding out whatever other substance has the more positive effect?
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Hmmmm... Hadn't heard about that. I typically think of these things as either dose-dependent (double dose = double effect) or threshold (take a certain amount and beyond that there's negligible increases in effect). I don't know how getting it to a lower dose would make it better, most pathways increase the release or binding of substances, so more typically = more effect. But I'm not very well versed in all this stuff, so it's always interesting to see.

Maybe one substance has a higher binding affinity and at higher doses it's crowding out whatever other substance has the more positive effect?
    you bring up some damned good points, and i really appreciate your input.

as for dosing down on daa, my body should be saturated with it by now-i have read where lots of guys have dosed down to a maintenance dose after frontloading daa.

we will see-as of now i will be dosing 3/3. this is still only slightly below the 3gm mark.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Great log buddy! I just did what you described, dosing down that is with daa. I used the nutra stuff, and ran 12 days at the specified dose, than went with half that, dosing it at the same times as when I was using the full amount. To me, the difference seemed minimal, but there was a difference.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Great log buddy! I just did what you described, dosing down that is with daa. I used the nutra stuff, and ran 12 days at the specified dose, than went with half that, dosing it at the same times as when I was using the full amount. To me, the difference seemed minimal, but there was a difference.

what did you notice at the 10-12 day point, george?

my strength is steadily going up, recovery is faster/better, my appetite is way up. ive gained 4 pounds and look leaner-i really don't have much to complain about, lol. just can't figure why my libido has taken a hit????
  23. Registered User
    Answers

off day today. going to take my golden retriever to the park. amazingly i weighed in today up 6 pounds??? my appetite is insane, but i have cleaned up my diet by a lot. cut out all the sweet stuff and carbs are only complex, no simple sugar carbs. feel like i could eat 12 meals easily,
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

off day today. going to take my golden retriever to the park. amazingly i weighed in today up 6 pounds??? my appetite is insane, but i have cleaned up my diet by a lot. cut out all the sweet stuff and carbs are only complex, no simple sugar carbs. feel like i could eat 12 meals easily,

Have a good restfull day!

6 pounds :O, nice! 12 meals a day lol

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

ahahaha NICE! LOL
    err.. I know a Thomas. Can I be in tha club too?
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.
  26. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    everyone is welcome!!!!
  27. Registered User
    Answers

damn, i just realized that this is only day 12 of this log, geezus. i opened the 2nd bottle of t-v2 but i still have well over half a bottle of mesomorph left. hell yeah-let those results keep on coming!!!!!!
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Answers

i always open pre workouts, remove scoop and shake. i guess i have a high tolerance to ba.
    Definitely always shake mine up, product settles a lot in shipping, storage, etc...
    It's too bad work gets in the way of training...gotta get paid though!

Yes, I rep back. Sí, yo rep atrás. Sim, EU repes atrás.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

what did you notice at the 10-12 day point, george?

my strength is steadily going up, recovery is faster/better, my appetite is way up. ive gained 4 pounds and look leaner-i really don't have much to complain about, lol. just can't figure why my libido has taken a hit????
    For me, I noticed a marked increase in anxiety by the 2nd day. I have no anxiety issues at all, so I was kinda puzzled by it at first. My wife, on the other hand, has this issue and clued me in that yes indeed, it was anxiety. Others have told me that this is not an issue with other versions of daa, but I cannot personally comment on that, as this was the only one I had tried. That was the only negative thing I noticed through out 2 months of use, other than trying to feed my appetite, which, like you, went/is through the roof. Recovery by end of the first week was up, and so was endurance, and that continued to remain elevated. Libido for me went away a bit into the 2nd month, which was okay cuz' I was working nights. I started Animal PM during the 2nd month so I could sleep during the day and to keep prolactin in check just in case. Either way, libido bounced back a bit, but can't say for sure if it was because of the rise in prolactin, dissruption of my cicadian rythym, or overall stress, so I will have to give it a go sometime soon. I was able to do more workouts though while using daa, and gained about 2lbs total, but gained some fat due to frequent food binges. I did notice I seemed to be more alert, mentally, when using it as well. The anxiety eased up after the 1st month, plus, I think I just kinda got acclimated to it.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TheMatzah View Post
    Everyone is welcomed to club T.O.M.

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Answers

Everyone is welcomed to club T.O.M.
    Noooo its exclusive and u have to be born into it
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Noooo its exclusive and u have to be born into it
    True I just didn't want to make him feel bad

33. Registered User
    Answers

damn-
    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    For me, I noticed a marked increase in anxiety by the 2nd day. I have no anxiety issues at all, so I was kinda puzzled by it at first. My wife, on the other hand, has this issue and clued me in that yes indeed, it was anxiety. Others have told me that this is not an issue with other versions of daa, but I cannot personally comment on that, as this was the only one I had tried. That was the only negative thing I noticed through out 2 months of use, other than trying to feed my appetite, which, like you, went/is through the roof. Recovery by end of the first week was up, and so was endurance, and that continued to remain elevated. Libido for me went away a bit into the 2nd month, which was okay cuz' I was working nights. I started Animal PM during the 2nd month so I could sleep during the day and to keep prolactin in check just in case. Either way, libido bounced back a bit, but can't say for sure if it was because of the rise in prolactin, dissruption of my cicadian rythym, or overall stress, so I will have to give it a go sometime soon. I was able to do more workouts though while using daa, and gained about 2lbs total, but gained some fat due to frequent food binges. I did notice I seemed to be more alert, mentally, when using it as well. The anxiety eased up after the 1st month, plus, I think I just kinda got acclimated to it.
    damn-i agree with the increase in appetite 100%. endurance and recovery are both up. strength is going up. but no anxiety.

i wonder about prolactin effecting my libido-but t-v2 has mucuna already added. plus i started erase 2 weeks prior to running t-v2 and continue to run at 2 caps a day.

my libido may have taken a hit-but damn george, i am up 6 mostly lean pounds and am getting stronger!!!!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I'd take 6lbs over a little slack in the sack anyday!!
  35. Registered User
    Answers

lean pounds-my shoulders/arms/chest and legs are swole. az-you have got to try weighted stairclimbing, my legs are getting freaky.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Answers

lean pounds-my shoulders/arms/chest and legs are swole. az-you have got to try weighted stairclimbing, my legs are getting freaky.
    I don't think I could do them with my ankle right now, but when it's healed up I'm trying it. I would think it would help with burning the lower stomach as well.

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

lol
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Answers

weighted stair climbing? how much weight do you use? machine or real stairs? for cardio or musclebuilding? I was kidding with the last one just wanted to keep asking questions, but really.. expand por favor.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Glad your getting results bud!! 6lbs. is awesome!!
  40. Registered User
    Answers

arms day:

pretty much the same routine as last time, i was able to add weight on several lifts, and more reps on others. strength is gradually increasing. the pump was awesome as expected. but:

the vascularity is blowing me away, my neck chest shoulders and arms all had new viens showing-this on top of a 6 pound weight gain-freaking ridiculous.

btw-the pimple on the end of my nose is really red and angry looking-great, just in time for christmas, lol.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 12:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 02:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph
    By learn in forum Supplement Logs