Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hell yeah, i am very excited to try this out. i used vpx powershock[bcaa nitrate] when it 1st came out, when i heard aps was using creatine nitrate in mesomorph i really wanted to try it-and now i have my chance.

i used/and logged the original testatropin, i loved that stuff-but by the time i had found out how good it was-it was gone. now i have the chance to try v2. this will be my 1st time using a daa product other than magnum by ax, and it was dosed very low as a libido enhancer-which it did very well. also from what i have read about daa, i am happy aps included l-dopa to keep posible prolactin sides at bay.

aps was also generous enough to send samples of other products that i will be throwing in.

currently i have been using at-2/erase for around the last 2 weeks-i will continue to use them as i know what to expect from them-plus running an ai with a daa product seems the prudent thing to do-i don't expect at-2/erase to skew the results of either mesomorph or t-v2.

BIG THANKS TO APS AND JUDGEMENT DAY-SORRY FOR BEING A PAIN WAITING FOR THE STUFF TO COME!!! I THINK THE WAIT WILL HAVE BEEN WORTH IT......:hump:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SWEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!

Can't wait to hear your thoughts buddy!!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
couldn't wait went ahead and took 4 caps of t-v2. will take 4 more and a cap of yellow thunder before work tonight. then 4 caps and a scoop of meso before i workout in the morning after work. damn-i am pumped.:hump:

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
In !

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Damn...I'm not a T.O.M. but I'm still in! Glad you finally got it! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice..can't wait to see what Meso does.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ready to leave for work-i took a yellow thunder and 4 t-v2 about 30 minutes ago-oh boy, i think i am going to have a good night.

later guys!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got a call at 5 am at work. my father in law fell and hit his head-i've spent the entire day at the v.a hospital. he was admitted for observation but he seems to be doing fine. i am taking a flma day for work tonight-i am listed as his caregiver. i will be fresh and ready to hit the gym in the morning and finally give mesomorph a go.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
yellow thunder-i took 1 before work last night, very good, long lasting energy. compared to whats available this is a hardcore stim.

i only have 1 more sample of this, gonna save it for when i really need a boost.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
phenedrine-i left work and went home before picking up my father in law. while i was home i took 2 phenadrine.

this stuff isn't as hardcoe as yellow thunder but man do i like it. i had smooth, clean energy and stayed focused and clearheaded the entire day-even under stressful situation. the feel good/mood enhancement was also apparent, i was able to withstand horrible waits with more patience than i usually exibit.

if i knew i wouldn't develop a tolerence this is something i would take everyday.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
testatropin-took 4 caps when i was home this morning and i just took 4 more when i got home. so far nothing to report.

btw-i know daa is best on empty-but how long do you have to wait after taking before eating?

mesomorph-going to be taking my 1st dose in the morning-can't wait.

erase-continue to take 1 am/1pm
at-2-2am/1pm

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the rough day.

You are a stim junkie LOL, I couldn't take Yellow Thunder and Phenadrine in the same day lol

I would take Testatropin upon waking up, wait 30min before eating and when you take your second dose make sure you havn't had anything to eat 30min inbetween.

Looking forward to your Mesomorph thoughts tomorrow:)

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about your rough day bro. And, yeah, crazy stim junkie! LOL.

I always have a hard time with "Empty Stomach" things. My stomach is rarely "empty".

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your father-in-law T. Hope he gets thru it ok.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
got a call at 5 am at work. my father in law fell and hit his head-i've spent the entire day at the v.a hospital. he was admitted for observation but he seems to be doing fine. i am taking a flma day for work tonight-i am listed as his caregiver. i will be fresh and ready to hit the gym in the morning and finally give mesomorph a go.
wow what a drag , how is he doing now?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the support guys, my father in law [art] is alert and fiesty as ever-they are going to release him this evening.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, got up and streched for 10 minutes-us old guys need to do that, lol

took 4 caps of t-v2 and a scoop of meso. headed for the gym shortly after. did a really fast paced full body workout on 15 pre-selected machines, then did reps to failure on 5 more. then did 20 minutes on eliptical.

mesomorph-1st opinion.
1st the bad-
have to admit i was a little dissapointed i wasn't blown away by the energy i have been hearing about. it was good clean energy that lasted a long time with no crash-but i was wanting more, lol.
i got no ba tingles AT ALL. this is also a little dissapointing since i am one of the few who actually like the ba tingles.

now the good-
even though i was a little let down by the stim effect it was still plenty to power me through a great workout.
the pump i got was easily more than without the meso-i was very pumped and muscles really were more full.
today is day 3 on t-v2 and combined with the meso i felt more aggressive in the gym. weights felt lighter than normal today-next workout i am increasing weight by 5 pounds on all machines.
focus-damn, i have been hearing guys talk about being focused on certain supps for a long time-today I WAS VERY FOCUSED. kind of like living in the moment with no distractions-and this wasn't easy with all thats going on-big thumbs up on the focus.
mood-not quite on par with phenadrine, but very nice mood enhancement-even though i felt very aggressive throwing the weights around.

even though i wanted more, meso has a stim effect on par with anything i have used. close to as much energy as 1mr, and easily more than jack3d. with way more pump than either of those!!! and the focus and mood enhacement plus the aggression makes meso a cut above, imo.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established

took 4 caps of t-v2 and a scoop of meso. headed for the gym shortly after. did a really fast paced full body workout on 15 pre-selected machines, then did reps to failure on 5 more. then did 20 minutes on eliptical.

mesomorph-1st opinion.
1st the bad-
have to admit i was a little dissapointed i wasn't blown away by the energy i have been hearing about. it was good clean energy that lasted a long time with no crash-but i was wanting more, lol.
i got no ba tingles AT ALL. this is also a little dissapointing since i am one of the few who actually like the ba tingles.

now the good-
even though i was a little let down by the stim effect it was still plenty to power me through a great workout.
the pump i got was easily more than without the meso-i was very pumped and muscles really were more full.
today is day 3 on t-v2 and combined with the meso i felt more aggressive in the gym. weights felt lighter than normal today-next workout i am increasing weight by 5 pounds on all machines.
focus-damn, i have been hearing guys talk about being focused on certain supps for a long time-today I WAS VERY FOCUSED. kind of like living in the moment with no distractions-and this wasn't easy with all thats going on-big thumbs up on the focus.
mood-not quite on par with phenadrine, but very nice mood enhancement-even though i felt very aggressive throwing the weights around.

even though i wanted more, meso has a stim effect on par with anything i have used. close to as much energy as 1mr, and easily more than jack3d. with way more pump than either of those!!! and the focus and mood enhacement plus the aggression makes meso a cut above, imo.
Nice feedback. Did you shake it up good? You know, I'm not sure I got a lot of BA tingle the first time either. I'll keep following to see how it goes for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nice feedback. Did you shake it up good? You know, I'm not sure I got a lot of BA tingle the first time either. I'll keep following to see how it goes for you.
i always open pre workouts, remove scoop and shake. i guess i have a high tolerance to ba.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
i always open pre workouts, remove scoop and shake. i guess i have a high tolerance to ba.
LOL. Well that sucks! At least you've learned to remove the scoop first. :D Sucks digging for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
LOL. Well that sucks! At least you've learned to remove the scoop first. :D Sucks digging for it.
lol.

like you said-this was just 1st dose. going weighted stairclimbing tomorrow so i will be putting meso to the test for strength/endurance.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I've tried 1.5 scoops before...lol, I'm sure that is a good stim junkie dose, but most of us will be good with 3/4th- 1 scoop :)

Hopefully Meso goes a bit better tomorrow for ya:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I've tried 1.5 scoops before...lol, I'm sure that is a good stim junkie dose, but most of us will be good with 3/4th- 1 scoop :)

Hopefully Meso goes a bit better tomorrow for ya:)
meso is on par with the best i have used as far as energy-well above on overall results.
i just have a high tolerance for stims, 1 scoop will be plenty enough for 95% of users.

jd-i don't want to use up my meso too quickly so i will stay at 1 scoop workout days and half scoop on off days-but do you have any objecttion to me trying a white lightning sample with my meso tomorrow for stairclimbing day?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
meso is on par with the best i have used as far as energy-well above on overall results.
i just have a high tolerance for stims, 1 scoop will be plenty enough for 95% of users.

jd-i don't want to use up my meso too quickly so i will stay at 1 scoop workout days and half scoop on off days-but do you have any objecttion to me trying a white lightning sample with my meso tomorrow for stairclimbing day?
Well I don't think I'm able to recommend stacking both, but if you do let us know how it goes:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't think I'm able to recommend stacking both, but if you do let us know how it goes:)
if you say it's ok to do it i will. i try to stay within guidelines when running a sponsored log.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
By the looks of some of your other posts you are a stim proffessional so you might be one of the rare scoop and a half guys.As rahl was saying that's too much for most but would probably be perfect for you.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
By the looks of some of your other posts you are a stim proffessional so you might be one of the rare scoop and a half guys.As rahl was saying that's too much for most but would probably be perfect for you.
i trully am not knocking meso-i very much enjoyed my 1st experience today. it's just that i work a physically demanding job and often don't get a lot of sleep, so i use stims frequently.

i can always add stims-it is the other benefits of meso that most interests me. the focus and aggression were fantastic, and i am hoping for significant strength gains and recomp combined with the testatropin v2.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
OH YEAH!!!!

got home took 4 caps of testatropin v2 and mixed 1 1/2 scoops of mesomorph. drank down the meso as i was getting ready, strapped on my ankle weights then headed to my aunts apt building-21 floors.

by the time i got there i was ready-did 10 minutes of streching then started climbing. my agression and motivation to punish my legs was so bad i had to keep telling myself to slow down. by the time i hit the 10 floor my legs were pumped-the mind muscle connection was so intense i could feel the blood pumping through my legs with every step. i did 5 trips up and down those 21 floors-with 5lb ankle weights on each ankle. by the time i was through i could barely do my stretches. with led zep allman bros and outlaws green grass and high tides pounding through my ipod the focus and mind muscle connection was the best i have had in a very long time-OUTSTANDING WORKOUT, MY LEGS ARE TOAST.

I think the t-v2 is starting to kick in, morning wood was better than normal, and my aggression and motivation are going up. this is my 1st time with full dosed daa, the only other daa i have tried is magnum by ax, and it was low dosed- geared more for libido

SlickRick00

SlickRick00

Awards
Are you taking TESTATROPIN as a pct?????? ...... I noticed one bottle 15 servings....can you get away with one bottle if you are just using it as a pct????? I am going to play it safe and just make sure i get 2 bottles because i know the pct is the most important to hold all gains and balance hormonal levels...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Are you taking TESTATROPIN as a pct?????? ...... I noticed one bottle 15 servings....can you get away with one bottle if you are just using it as a pct????? I am going to play it safe and just make sure i get 2 bottles because i know the pct is the most important to hold all gains and balance hormonal levels...
i don't do pct-i am on trt. i have 2 bottles and plan to run both straight through. i am on day4, and from what i have read things will get much better. i had great results on original testatropin-and i trust aps!

btw-you are right about pct-get 2 bottles of testatropin v2.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OH YEAH!!!!

got home took 4 caps of testatropin v2 and mixed 1 1/2 scoops of mesomorph. drank down the meso as i was getting ready, strapped on my ankle weights then headed to my aunts apt building-21 floors.

by the time i got there i was ready-did 10 minutes of streching then started climbing. my agression and motivation to punish my legs was so bad i had to keep telling myself to slow down. by the time i hit the 10 floor my legs were pumped-the mind muscle connection was so intense i could feel the blood pumping through my legs with every step. i did 5 trips up and down those 21 floors-with 5lb ankle weights on each ankle. by the time i was through i could barely do my stretches. with led zep allman bros and outlaws green grass and high tides pounding through my ipod the focus and mind muscle connection was the best i have had in a very long time-OUTSTANDING WORKOUT, MY LEGS ARE TOAST.

I think the t-v2 is starting to kick in, morning wood was better than normal, and my aggression and motivation are going up. this is my 1st time with full dosed daa, the only other daa i have tried is magnum by ax, and it was low dosed- geared more for libido

Wow NICE! sounded like an awesome workout, so I'm guessing you really like 1.5 scoops:D

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established

mesomorph-1st opinion.
1st the bad-

now the good-

I tried it this am, and really liked it! nice review bigt, maybe you should stack it with some white lighting? :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wow NICE! sounded like an awesome workout, so I'm guessing you really like 1.5 scoops:D
well when i used 1mr i had to use 2 scoops-1 1/2 scoops of meso is better, plus the fact that i never got any pump at all, or strength gain from 1mr-
3 scoops of jack3d did very little for me.

not only was the energy at 1 1/2 scoops very nice-the pump was totally insane-i still feel pumped, AND SORE, lol.
climbing stairs wearing ankle weights is very hard work-INDEED!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well when i used 1mr i had to use 2 scoops-1 1/2 scoops of meso is better, plus the fact that i never got any pump at all, or strength gain from 1mr-
3 scoops of jack3d did very little for me.

not only was the energy at 1 1/2 scoops very nice-the pump was totally insane-i still feel pumped, AND SORE, lol.
climbing stairs wearing ankle weights is very hard work-INDEED!
When you do an arm workout ya got to let me know what you think of the pumps, I can't get over how pumped my biceps get from it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When you do an arm workout ya got to let me know what you think of the pumps, I can't get over how pumped my biceps get from it.
i can only imagine-i haven't had a pump like that in my legs in a very long time, geez they were throbbing and every time i raised them i could feel the blood pumping-awesome.

btw-tomorrow will be an off day, i am sore as hell-working all night in a box plant then climbing stairs is hard on an older guy, lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i can only imagine-i haven't had a pump like that in my legs in a very long time, geez they were throbbing and every time i raised them i could feel the blood pumping-awesome.

btw-tomorrow will be an off day, i am sore as hell-working all night in a box plant then climbing stairs is hard on an older guy, lol.
Haha Skelly up my wise friend :439:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Haha Skelly up my wise friend :439:
lol-before and after-as always-bet on it!!!

this old body is really sore, lol. i upped my protein today, and gonna come home tomorrow and catch up on sleep/rest.

damned mesomorph got me so fired up i went a little nutz today:hump:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is one pitfall of a good pre-workout for us older gents. It takes us way over our natural limits and the recovery aspect comes in to bite us. Rest and heal up bubba!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That is one pitfall of a good pre-workout for us older gents. It takes us way over our natural limits and the recovery aspect comes in to bite us. Rest and heal up bubba!
as usual you are right, lol.

just taking it easy today, i may go down in basement and spend a little time on the treadmill and do some sit ups.