aps-mesomorph/testatropinv2.

Page 11 of 31 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. so when does this log start

2. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    so when does this log start
    we were just waiting for you, my friend!!!

welcome
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. had a family emergency-will be posing later.

btw-still waiting on creatine nitrate....

4. Been wondering where you were! Hope all is well, sir.

5. Quote Originally Posted by StakedCop View Post
    Been wondering where you were! Hope all is well, sir.
    thanks-my father in law may have sepsis. looks like he will be losing his other leg.

gonna find time to post more tomorrow.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks-my father in law may have sepsis. looks like he will be losing his other leg.

gonna find time to post more tomorrow.
    Man i'm sorry bro.I just thought i'd stop in here since your thread isn't getting many views or posts.lol

7. i hadn't been to the gym for a few days and really needed to get a workout in. so i took my last dose of meso and headed to the gym. even after going through an entire tub of meso the effects are still strong. had a very strong workout, but went lighter for more reps to burn more fat/cals. as always the pump was fantastic. got 45 minutes of straight lifting, then 25 minutes on treadmill.

some really good news, and a little bad-looks like APS was generous enough to include another jug of meso along with the bottle of creatine nitrate-woohoo. the bad news-it won't come until monday, lol. i am really excited to see what meso can do combined with the creatine nitrate.

things have sort of settled down with my father in law, they have him on iv antibotics.

8. Awesome, looks like I jumped in right when the log was gonna take off

Best of luck with the family health also.

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    some really good news, and a little bad-looks like APS was generous enough to include another jug of meso along with the bottle of creatine nitrate-woohoo. the bad news-it won't come until monday, lol. i am really excited to see what meso can do combined with the creatine nitrate.
    Wow, that is really generous of APS! You're gonna turn into a mesomorph by the end of this (if you aren't already)!

10. I hope everything is going good Tom.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

11. Your father-in-law has had a pretty rough time of it lately. I hope he gets thru this one well T.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Wow, that is really generous of APS! You're gonna turn into a mesomorph by the end of this (if you aren't already)!
    actually i am a meso, lol.

you are right, aps has been very generous!!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Your father-in-law has had a pretty rough time of it lately. I hope he gets thru this one well T.
    physically he will be fine i think. it is his mental attitude that is shaky-he is having a rough time getting his head around not having any legs.

thanks for the kind words, they are appreciated.

14. just did cardio in my basement today-30 minutes on treadmill and some ab work. really looking forward to kicking off the meso/creatine nitrate on monday or tuesday-probably tuesday since my ups delivery doesn't come until late afternoon.

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    it is his mental attitude that is shaky
    This might sound obvious, but is he working out? I've seen simple workouts really turn desperate attitudes around.

16. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    This might sound obvious, but is he working out? I've seen simple workouts really turn desperate attitudes around.
    It would be tough for him I'm sure. He has lost 1 leg and the other is questionable right now.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

17. What is this log?

Last edited by Liftergym33; 01-10-2011 at 11:06 PM.

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It would be tough for him I'm sure. He has lost 1 leg and the other is questionable right now.
    Agreed it would be really tough. Maybe to be a bit more clear, I was referring more to physical therapy "workouts" rather than hardcore workouts.

Btw, good seein ya still on the boards AZ

19. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Agreed it would be really tough. Maybe to be a bit more clear, I was referring more to physical therapy "workouts" rather than hardcore workouts.

he was doing in home pt with a therapist, but the va didn't extend it-budget cuts!!! he has a hand bicycle and bands that he says he uses, lol. i don't try to push him too hard, but urge him to do what he can-he is 83. he is insisting he doesn't want amputation-even though doc's say the septis could kill him once the antibiotics are done.

on a brighter note-tomorrow is the day!!!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post

he was doing in home pt with a therapist, but the va didn't extend it-budget cuts!!! he has a hand bicycle and bands that he says he uses, lol. i don't try to push him too hard, but urge him to do what he can-he is 83. he is insisting he doesn't want amputation-even though doc's say the septis could kill him once the antibiotics are done.

on a brighter note-tomorrow is the day!!!!!

mesomorph and creatine nitrate are scheduled for delivery.

21. got it!!!

package came at around 12 noon, it was too late to go out for a workout so i took 1 scoop meso and 4 caps c/n and went to the basement for an arm workout. it didn't take long for pump to kick in, just kept rockin arms and doing more and more sets-i was really pumped up to try meso/cn together, lol. by the time i got to preachers my arms were toast, but i still fought through 4 sets, but i had to decrease weight on each set. my arms were burning, i love it. took 2 more caps of c/n after workout and i still have the pump going.

we have up to 5 inches of snow coming overnight, i plan to volunteer to shovel snow at work tonight-thinking to take 4 caps of c/n with me-hells yeah!!!!

big thanks to jd and APS, you guys rock!!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got it!!!

package came at around 12 noon, it was too late to go out for a workout so i took 1 scoop meso and 4 caps c/n and went to the basement for an arm workout. it didn't take long for pump to kick in, just kept rockin arms and doing more and more sets-i was really pumped up to try meso/cn together, lol. by the time i got to preachers my arms were toast, but i still fought through 4 sets, but i had to decrease weight on each set. my arms were burning, i love it. took 2 more caps of c/n after workout and i still have the pump going.

we have up to 5 inches of snow coming overnight, i plan to volunteer to shovel snow at work tonight-thinking to take 4 caps of c/n with me-hells yeah!!!!

big thanks to jd and APS, you guys rock!!!
    That is awesome! So is the pump that much better with the added Creatine Nitrate?

Makes me want to workout soon

23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    That is awesome! So is the pump that much better with the added Creatine Nitrate?

Makes me want to workout soon
    i don't think it is possible to get better, lol. but i only used a scoop of meso instead of the scoop and a half i had been using. the noticeable thing is that the pump is lasting longer-geez it's like it was 2 hours ago. workout felt really good!!!!

i think i am really going to like this combo.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    What is this log?

subbed
    NSCA - CSCS

25. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    What is this log?

26. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    What is this log?

a third time

27. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    What is this log?

bump-bump.... bump-bump...

and nice bumps at that...

28. ok, we got hit with some decent snow. my son in law owns a snow removal business and i took a couple of days of vacation time to help him out. i volunteered to fill trucks with salt. this means picking up 50pound bags of salt, cutting the end and dumping salt into hoppers. i filled up 4 skids of 49 bags each 2 seperate times-whew, talk about a workout-my arms were f'ing toast, not to mention lower back, lol.

i took a sccop of meso and 4 c/n each time. man, i was like a mad man-those young guys were freaking out the way i was throwing those bags around. i was pumped to the gills. i love meso/creatine nitrate!!!!!

29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    ok, we got hit with some decent snow. my son in law owns a snow removal business and i took a couple of days of vacation time to help him out. i volunteered to fill trucks with salt. this means picking up 50pound bags of salt, cutting the end and dumping salt into hoppers. i filled up 4 skids of 49 bags each 2 seperate times-whew, talk about a workout-my arms were f'ing toast, not to mention lower back, lol.

i took a sccop of meso and 4 c/n each time. man, i was like a mad man-those young guys were freaking out the way i was throwing those bags around. i was pumped to the gills. i love meso/creatine nitrate!!!!!
    Tom making all the young guys feel bad lol

Sounds like a killer workout, that snow is deadly!

30. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Tom making all the young guys feel bad lol

Sounds like a killer workout, that snow is deadly!
    i just loaded trucks-stood on ground and picked up the bags from the skid and lifted over shoulder to throw into hopper. the 1st hundred wasn't that bad, lol. 400 bags of salt in a 24 hour period and i am toast, lol.

got a great pump though!!!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 02:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 04:13 PM