"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

2. Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    What's this triple crown stack?
    Meso/C-nitrate/TestoV2
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    RACK ATTACK!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. what thread was closed?The christmas draw one?
    •   

5. I'd motorboat those!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i won't recommend 2 scoops to anyone else, but damn was it nice, lol.

jealous about the creatine nitrate.....
    Do you work out with weights too?if you only do stairs or mma type training I would stick with meso only,the pumps from full dose of creatine nitrate would probably interfere with the stairs etc.but if you do the weights as well we will send you a bottle of creatine nitrate for Christmas as long as Santa tells us you have been a good boy this year.We know him well because he subcontracts his elves to us for shipping and handling in the off season.

7. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    Do you work out with weights too?if you only do stairs or mma type training I would stick with meso only,the pumps from full dose of creatine nitrate would probably interfere with the stairs etc.but if you do the weights as well we will send you a bottle of creatine nitrate for Christmas as long as Santa tells us you have been a good boy this year.We know him well because he subcontracts his elves to us for shipping and handling in the off season.
    theBigT is into Weights/Cardio, the man is a beast! curling the 80 pound DB's :O

But with all those girls up there I feel like he may have been a bad boy lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

8. Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    are you serious, if so then hell yeah send away. i am a huge fan of meso and would love to try the c/n.

btw-if you saw my basement you wouldn't ask about the weights, lol.

merry christmas!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    theBigT is into Weights/Cardio, the man is a beast! curling the 80 pound DB's :O

Me too!

10. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post

thanks jd!!!!

i like to flirt with the hotties, but i am true blue to my wife-

well maybe if amanda showed up on my doorstep, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    what thread was closed?The christmas draw one?
    libido thread, it got locked!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    wait.. what??? NOOOOO!!!!!

BTW pretty sweet hook up with the Creatine nitrate bro. Are you gonna be picking up another tub of meso and bottle of testov2 aswell? Or going to take the CN solo?
    PESCIENCE.COM

"The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    PORQUE!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    PORQUE!
    putang ina mo!!!!-oops, not directed at you tom. it's the only cuss words i know in tagalog-well maybe not the only ones, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    putang ina mo!!!!-oops, not directed at you tom. it's the only cuss words i know in tagalog-well maybe not the only ones, lol.
    So I shouldnt yell that at my filipino friend?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    So I shouldnt yell that at my filipino friend?
    HELL NO!!!!

well maybe, if he really really really pisses you off, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

17. was going to take today and tomorrow off, but i got bored and went and hit arms and chest in my basement. i am still amazed by the pump and increased strength i am getting. i am going to have to go looking for some 90's. i have my eye on this super bench that has a decline setting-i hope my family remembers and get's it for me, lol.

btw-tomorrow will be my last day of testatropin v2. be sad to see it end
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    Back atcha BIGT

20. Same to you and your family Tom...

21. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS T.O.M.'s!!!

x2 aha
    Core Nutritionals Representative

22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
    Thanks boss, and to you as well!!

23. well christmas is over......whew! let me 1st say that overindulgence would be understating how much i gorged myself on. i really threw all the restraints out the window and just had myself a good old time.

if i didn't know that i had mesomorph to power me through it, i never would have even bothered with my weighted stairclimbing today.

i dosed 1 scoop of meso-didn't dare dose more, as bloated as i was i might have had a heart attack.

managed to make 4 trips-well short of my original goal of 7 trips, but i was very happy i managed to get those 4 trips in.

the pump started on about the 4th floor of 1st trip and built from there, by the time i was finished i was swole as hell and legs were throbbing.

btw-testatropin v2 is done.

hope everyone enjoyed their christmas as much as i did, and thank the lord it only comes once a year, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

24. got my new bench-yeah!!!!

dosed 1 1/2 scoops meso and headed for basement 20 minutes later.

did 10 minutes stretching. then did incline and decline benches. damn, it will take me a minute to get used to contolling the bar on declines. doing db curls is really a strain on decline, but it feels like i am hitting different stress points, so this is good. finished workout with my normal routine ending with preachers. still had some left in the tank so ended with 20 minutes on treadmil and another 10 stretching.
    i am getting used to working out with meso-it pains me to think about not dosing meso before workouts-it really has added that much-more than any other pre workout i have tried.

really sore now, 4 hours after workout-tells me the declines are doing some good at hitting different areas.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mesomorph
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2011, 01:33 PM
  2. APS Mesomorph
    By KillaK2010 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 03:13 PM
  3. APS Mesomorph