BIG BEAZY!!! With APS Creatine Nitrate!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

BIG BEAZY!!! With APS Creatine Nitrate!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JOakman View Post

Creatine nitrate pre-workout powder vitamin C non-hormnonal

Creatine Nitrate by APS is a vastly superior patented creatine that has much better water solubility than any creatine thus far! You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by road map vascularity all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package. Nitrates are the answer all physique enthusiasts have been waiting for, not only do they make the ingredient they are bonded to more effective but they also provide more vasodialation and vascularity than ANY current N.O./pump product offers. In fact nothing else even comes close. We added vitamin C to avoid any potential nitrate tolerance and there you have it! The most exciting non-hormonal muscle building,skin tearing,vein popping product to ever hit the market.

Basically You have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide)all in one bottle. This will go down as one of the biggest discoveries in sports nutrition history and for good reason. Don't wait another day to start this revolutionary scientific breakthrough!

Creatine Nitrate Complex Supplement Facts:
    Serving Size: 3,000 mg's
    Servings Per Bottle: 50
    Creatine Nitrate, Di-Creatine Malate, Vitamin C
    Alrighty guys, Lets get this started!!!

I'm logging Creatine Nitrate by APS!!!

First off, thank you guys at APS for this opportunity!

Alrighty, I will pretty much be judging this product on how much endurance I exceed, strength gains, muscle gains ect.
    We all know Creatine is a proven supplement that obviously works, so it's kinda hard to log a product and tell you all if it works or not because we all know it does.

I kinda plan on just tossing alot of random info i notice about the product, as if i seem to gain alot more water weight, possible problems with digestion (One creatine product gave me the runsssssss) and other stuff like that.

First Thoughts:
    -A CRAP TON OF PILLS. Really worth the value for your money. They don't skimp on the quantity of the product at all. (200 caps, 4 cap dose)
    -Small serving size; Only Four tiny (gel capsule) pills? Thats it? I remember taking like 8 or something crazy like that of Krealkyn.
    -Very simpleproduct; There aren't anything crazy in this product you cant even say. Just Creatine Nitrate, Dicreatine Malate, and Vitamin C. Other Ingredients, Gelatin, Titanium Doixide, FD&C red #40. FD&C Blue #1. No fillers or any of that other garbage.

I'm heading to the gym now fellas, Will post later on!

-Big Beazy
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Where the hell have you been?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Subbed! Looking forward to see what ya think of the Pumps.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

In! Really interested in your observations on this.
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%

Looking forward to your opinions

//CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Where the hell have you been?
    Mostly lurking on here lol.

I've also been moving and doing alot of school stuff also.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Should be starting mine next week so I will watch you and compare!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Should be starting mine next week so I will watch you and compare!!
    So far i'm loving it!!

I haven't retained much water at all.
    I also had a slight increase in endurance, I did arms the other day and I lasted suprisingly longer.

So far so good!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    So far i'm loving it!!

I haven't retained much water at all.
    I also had a slight increase in endurance, I did arms the other day and I lasted suprisingly longer.

So far so good!
    Good to hear!

Creatine Nitrate really is the best creatine, no other creatine works as fast and also I don't find other creatines provide near as good pump or performance boost.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Good to hear!

Creatine Nitrate really is the best creatine, no other creatine works as fast and also I don't find other creatines provide near as good pump or performance boost.
    Exactly, I'm going to go ahead and start messing around with the dosing. I'm going to do a big load phase for this next week and see how I like it at higher doses.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

Exactly, I'm going to go ahead and start messing around with the dosing. I'm going to do a big load phase for this next week and see how I like it at higher doses.
    Creatine Nitrate doesn't need a loading phase, but I wouldn't go over 6 caps a day total.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Interesting. I will be keeping a eye out for this. Also how does it compare to something like con cret wich is creatine hydrocloride I believe.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Interesting. I will be keeping a eye out for this. Also how does it compare to something like con cret wich is creatine hydrocloride I believe.
    I've tried Concrete, and actually liked that alot. So far Creatine Nitrate is a tough competitor for the #1 spot.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

I've tried Concrete, and actually liked that alot. So far Creatine Nitrate is a tough competitor for the #1 spot.
    Great to hear!
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So far so good! No water weight or anything like that unlike other creatines!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%

So far so good! No water weight or anything like that unlike other creatines!
    Good!! Can't wait to hop on this

//CC
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

You're making me want to try this...might be a while though. I blew my load on Black Friday sales. LOL
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.81%

I'm very interested in this one. I ordered some Creatine Nitrate but APS shipped me Mesomorph. It has the Creatine in it as well so I'll see how that treats me and watch your log to see about placing another order.

Sounds like it's treating you right so far...keep at it man!!
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rahl View Post
    You're making me want to try this...might be a while though. I blew my load on Black Friday sales. LOL
    You and me both hahaha
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Glockz View Post
    I'm very interested in this one. I ordered some Creatine Nitrate but APS shipped me Mesomorph. It has the Creatine in it as well so I'll see how that treats me and watch your log to see about placing another order.

I tried a few packets of Mesomorph and It's pretty extreme for a PWO. Like 1.5x stronger thank Jack3d. It has a sour bite to it also when mixed with a low ammount of water, but overall not bad at all.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

If they sent you something else send me a PM with your address and ID order and I will make sure they send you a bottle of Creatine Nitrate.
  22. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

Always been interested in C Nitrate. I used it a couple times in some of SAN's samples, but once mixed it with VPX's Power Shock BCAA Nitrate and ended up feeling very nauseous. I wish someone would just make an actual pure creatine nitrate without the filler and prop. blends.

Subbed though, best of luck and I'll check in from time to time!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.44%

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Always been interested in C Nitrate. I used it a couple times in some of SAN's samples, but once mixed it with VPX's Power Shock BCAA Nitrate and ended up feeling very nauseous. I wish someone would just make an actual pure creatine nitrate without the filler and prop. blends.

Subbed though, best of luck and I'll check in from time to time!
    This is as pure of a formula as you will see.Due to current bonding ratios you have to add some additional creatine of some sort to create ample total creatine content per serving.We chose dicreatine malate cause we felt it most closely mimics creatine nitrates "personality"due to the malic acid bond.additionally you will most definately want to see either some vitamin c or NAC added as well to prevent nitrate tolerance or your formula unfortunately won't perform at an optimum level very long.other than that our formula is as clean as it gets containing only the neccesary excipients.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%

Quote Originally Posted by APS NUTRITION View Post
    This is as pure of a formula as you will see.Due to current bonding ratios you have to add some additional creatine of some sort to create ample total creatine content per serving.We chose dicreatine malate cause we felt it most closely mimics creatine nitrates "personality"due to the malic acid bond.additionally you will most definately want to see either some vitamin c or NAC added as well to prevent nitrate tolerance or your formula unfortunately won't perform at an optimum level very long.other than that our formula is as clean as it gets containing only the neccesary excipients.
    Just one word: Solid
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.07%

Great synergy here! Nothing but more bang for the buck here guys.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.81%

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    If they sent you something else send me a PM with your address and ID order and I will make sure they send you a bottle of Creatine Nitrate.
    PM sent...thanks!
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.44%

Don't be rediculas,we made the mistake.Send your info and we will get your creatine nitrate out today.And just keep the mesomorph for being so understanding.And by the way add 2-3 caps of creatine nitrate to the meso preworkout and watch the magic happen,trust me!Try 2 the first time.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.05%

Don't be rediculas,we made the mistake.Send your info and we will get your creatine nitrate out today.And just keep the mesomorph for being so understanding.And by the way add 2-3 caps of creatine nitrate to the meso preworkout and watch the magic happen,trust me!Try 2 the first time.
    That's what I like to see...customer service first!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  150 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.1%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

Thank you very much, this was a great informative post. Reps sent.

I believe adding some MagnaPOWER would also serve as a good adjunct, thoughts? I have a large supply of it (as well as monohydrate).

I have never thought of adding Vitamin-C, would you suggest a certain amount or time-released to achieve optimum results in conjunction?

Also... is there any way to avoid the nausea associated when I once dosed VPX's Power Shock BCAA Nitrates with Creatine Nitrate? Again, thank you.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

So far im loving it!

The main thing i really noticed was the endurance. I usually super set until I get all worn out, but while on a high dosage of Nitrate, I find that I'm able to workout a little bit longer.

It doesn't work if I stick to the factory suggestion, high doses of creatine work alot better for me.
  32. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%

So far im loving it!

The main thing i really noticed was the endurance. I usually super set until I get all worn out, but while on a high dosage of Nitrate, I find that I'm able to workout a little bit longer.

It doesn't work if I stick to the factory suggestion, high doses of creatine work alot better for me.
    Thanks, what dosage at this point have you found best and have you experienced any side-effects such as nausea etc?
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%

So far im loving it!

Great feedback

//CC
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Thanks, what dosage at this point have you found best and have you experienced any side-effects such as nausea etc?
    No side effects what so ever. I'm taking anywhere from 5-6 pills, for my body it just works better this way. I'm not even holding water weight which is kinda odd.
  35. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.12%

No side effects what so ever. I'm taking anywhere from 5-6 pills, for my body it just works better this way. I'm not even holding water weight which is kinda odd.
    I agree, I am taking 6 pre for the last 2 weeks and no bloating or side effects either. = good.
    for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come 1 Tim 4:8
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

Quote Originally Posted by james122 View Post
    I agree, I am taking 6 pre for the last 2 weeks and no bloating or side effects either. = good.
    impressive logs!results just seem to keep getting better and interestingly no sides at the higher doses across the board!These logs are great for learning how supplements work in the real world vs.theory on paper.Thanks for the great info guys.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by more knowledge View Post
    impressive logs!results just seem to keep getting better and interestingly no sides at the higher doses across the board!These logs are great for learning how supplements work in the real world vs.theory on paper.Thanks for the great info guys.
    It's going great!

I just haven't been in the gym a few days, my wisdom teeth are coming in again. My whole face is swolen, I look like a god dam chipmunk. I have to take Loratabs and I don't like to mix supplements when I'm on painkillers, I tend to freak out.

I'm going to try and man up and slam some weights today.
  38. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.48%

It's going great!

I just haven't been in the gym a few days, my wisdom teeth are coming in again. My whole face is swolen, I look like a god dam chipmunk. I have to take Loratabs and I don't like to mix supplements when I'm on painkillers, I tend to freak out.

Oh man,wisdom teeth are a pain in the ass.Last time i had to take painkillers working out was totally out of the question,i just wanted to lay around and watch tv.Hope you feel better soon and get back in the gym!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.91%

It's going great!

Hope your feeling better!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.64%

It's going great!

Chipmunks ftw
    Hope your feeling better and get to hit the gym soon

//CC

Similar Forum Threads

1. APS Creatine Nitrate
    By Tommy_Guns in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-14-2012, 07:19 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 04:03 PM
  3. Creatine Nitrate?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-21-2011, 12:49 AM