BIG BEAZY!!! With APS Creatine Nitrate!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established

Creatine nitrate pre-workout powder vitamin C non-hormnonal

Creatine Nitrate by APS is a vastly superior patented creatine that has much better water solubility than any creatine thus far! You will experience full, swollen muscle bellies complimented by road map vascularity all wrapped in a tight, dry show quality package. Nitrates are the answer all physique enthusiasts have been waiting for, not only do they make the ingredient they are bonded to more effective but they also provide more vasodialation and vascularity than ANY current N.O./pump product offers. In fact nothing else even comes close. We added vitamin C to avoid any potential nitrate tolerance and there you have it! The most exciting non-hormonal muscle building,skin tearing,vein popping product to ever hit the market.

Basically You have the best representation for two of the biggest categories in sports nutrition (creatine and nitric oxide)all in one bottle. This will go down as one of the biggest discoveries in sports nutrition history and for good reason. Don't wait another day to start this revolutionary scientific breakthrough!

Creatine Nitrate Complex Supplement Facts:
Serving Size: 3,000 mg's
Servings Per Bottle: 50
Creatine Nitrate, Di-Creatine Malate, Vitamin C​
Alrighty guys, Lets get this started!!!

I'm logging Creatine Nitrate by APS!!!

First off, thank you guys at APS for this opportunity!

Alrighty, I will pretty much be judging this product on how much endurance I exceed, strength gains, muscle gains ect.
We all know Creatine is a proven supplement that obviously works, so it's kinda hard to log a product and tell you all if it works or not because we all know it does.

I kinda plan on just tossing alot of random info i notice about the product, as if i seem to gain alot more water weight, possible problems with digestion (One creatine product gave me the runsssssss) and other stuff like that.

First Thoughts:
-A CRAP TON OF PILLS. Really worth the value for your money. They don't skimp on the quantity of the product at all. (200 caps, 4 cap dose)
-Small serving size; Only Four tiny (gel capsule) pills? Thats it? I remember taking like 8 or something crazy like that of Krealkyn.
-Very simpleproduct; There aren't anything crazy in this product you cant even say. Just Creatine Nitrate, Dicreatine Malate, and Vitamin C. Other Ingredients, Gelatin, Titanium Doixide, FD&C red #40. FD&C Blue #1. No fillers or any of that other garbage.

I'm heading to the gym now fellas, Will post later on!

-Big Beazy

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed! Looking forward to see what ya think of the Pumps.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking forward to your opinions :thumbsup:

//CC

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Should be starting mine next week so I will watch you and compare!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Should be starting mine next week so I will watch you and compare!!
So far i'm loving it!!

I haven't retained much water at all.
I also had a slight increase in endurance, I did arms the other day and I lasted suprisingly longer.

So far so good!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So far i'm loving it!!

I haven't retained much water at all.
I also had a slight increase in endurance, I did arms the other day and I lasted suprisingly longer.

So far so good!
Good to hear!

Creatine Nitrate really is the best creatine, no other creatine works as fast and also I don't find other creatines provide near as good pump or performance boost.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear!

Creatine Nitrate really is the best creatine, no other creatine works as fast and also I don't find other creatines provide near as good pump or performance boost.
Exactly, I'm going to go ahead and start messing around with the dosing. I'm going to do a big load phase for this next week and see how I like it at higher doses.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly, I'm going to go ahead and start messing around with the dosing. I'm going to do a big load phase for this next week and see how I like it at higher doses.
Creatine Nitrate doesn't need a loading phase, but I wouldn't go over 6 caps a day total.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting. I will be keeping a eye out for this. Also how does it compare to something like con cret wich is creatine hydrocloride I believe.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. I will be keeping a eye out for this. Also how does it compare to something like con cret wich is creatine hydrocloride I believe.
I've tried Concrete, and actually liked that alot. So far Creatine Nitrate is a tough competitor for the #1 spot.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
So far so good! No water weight or anything like that unlike other creatines!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
You're making me want to try this...might be a while though. I blew my load on Black Friday sales. LOL

Glockz

Glockz

Awards
I'm very interested in this one. I ordered some Creatine Nitrate but APS shipped me Mesomorph. It has the Creatine in it as well so I'll see how that treats me and watch your log to see about placing another order.

Sounds like it's treating you right so far...keep at it man!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
You're making me want to try this...might be a while though. I blew my load on Black Friday sales. LOL
You and me both hahaha

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I'm very interested in this one. I ordered some Creatine Nitrate but APS shipped me Mesomorph. It has the Creatine in it as well so I'll see how that treats me and watch your log to see about placing another order.

I tried a few packets of Mesomorph and It's pretty extreme for a PWO. Like 1.5x stronger thank Jack3d. It has a sour bite to it also when mixed with a low ammount of water, but overall not bad at all.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

If they sent you something else send me a PM with your address and ID order and I will make sure they send you a bottle of Creatine Nitrate.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Always been interested in C Nitrate. I used it a couple times in some of SAN's samples, but once mixed it with VPX's Power Shock BCAA Nitrate and ended up feeling very nauseous. I wish someone would just make an actual pure creatine nitrate without the filler and prop. blends.

Subbed though, best of luck and I'll check in from time to time! :)

APS NUTRITION

Awards
Always been interested in C Nitrate. I used it a couple times in some of SAN's samples, but once mixed it with VPX's Power Shock BCAA Nitrate and ended up feeling very nauseous. I wish someone would just make an actual pure creatine nitrate without the filler and prop. blends.

Subbed though, best of luck and I'll check in from time to time! :)
This is as pure of a formula as you will see.Due to current bonding ratios you have to add some additional creatine of some sort to create ample total creatine content per serving.We chose dicreatine malate cause we felt it most closely mimics creatine nitrates "personality"due to the malic acid bond.additionally you will most definately want to see either some vitamin c or NAC added as well to prevent nitrate tolerance or your formula unfortunately won't perform at an optimum level very long.other than that our formula is as clean as it gets containing only the neccesary excipients.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is as pure of a formula as you will see.Due to current bonding ratios you have to add some additional creatine of some sort to create ample total creatine content per serving.We chose dicreatine malate cause we felt it most closely mimics creatine nitrates "personality"due to the malic acid bond.additionally you will most definately want to see either some vitamin c or NAC added as well to prevent nitrate tolerance or your formula unfortunately won't perform at an optimum level very long.other than that our formula is as clean as it gets containing only the neccesary excipients.
Just one word: Solid :yup:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great synergy here! Nothing but more bang for the buck here guys.:thanks:

APS NUTRITION

Awards

Don't be rediculas,we made the mistake.Send your info and we will get your creatine nitrate out today.And just keep the mesomorph for being so understanding.And by the way add 2-3 caps of creatine nitrate to the meso preworkout and watch the magic happen,trust me!Try 2 the first time.

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
Don't be rediculas,we made the mistake.Send your info and we will get your creatine nitrate out today.And just keep the mesomorph for being so understanding.And by the way add 2-3 caps of creatine nitrate to the meso preworkout and watch the magic happen,trust me!Try 2 the first time.
That's what I like to see...customer service first!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much, this was a great informative post. Reps sent.

I believe adding some MagnaPOWER would also serve as a good adjunct, thoughts? I have a large supply of it (as well as monohydrate).

I have never thought of adding Vitamin-C, would you suggest a certain amount or time-released to achieve optimum results in conjunction?

Also... is there any way to avoid the nausea associated when I once dosed VPX's Power Shock BCAA Nitrates with Creatine Nitrate? Again, thank you.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
So far im loving it!

The main thing i really noticed was the endurance. I usually super set until I get all worn out, but while on a high dosage of Nitrate, I find that I'm able to workout a little bit longer.

It doesn't work if I stick to the factory suggestion, high doses of creatine work alot better for me.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
So far im loving it!

The main thing i really noticed was the endurance. I usually super set until I get all worn out, but while on a high dosage of Nitrate, I find that I'm able to workout a little bit longer.

It doesn't work if I stick to the factory suggestion, high doses of creatine work alot better for me.
Thanks, what dosage at this point have you found best and have you experienced any side-effects such as nausea etc?

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far im loving it!

Great feedback :thumbsup:

//CC

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, what dosage at this point have you found best and have you experienced any side-effects such as nausea etc?
No side effects what so ever. I'm taking anywhere from 5-6 pills, for my body it just works better this way. I'm not even holding water weight which is kinda odd.

james122

james122

Awards
  • Established
No side effects what so ever. I'm taking anywhere from 5-6 pills, for my body it just works better this way. I'm not even holding water weight which is kinda odd.
I agree, I am taking 6 pre for the last 2 weeks and no bloating or side effects either. = good.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
I agree, I am taking 6 pre for the last 2 weeks and no bloating or side effects either. = good.
impressive logs!results just seem to keep getting better and interestingly no sides at the higher doses across the board!These logs are great for learning how supplements work in the real world vs.theory on paper.Thanks for the great info guys.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
impressive logs!results just seem to keep getting better and interestingly no sides at the higher doses across the board!These logs are great for learning how supplements work in the real world vs.theory on paper.Thanks for the great info guys.
It's going great!

I just haven't been in the gym a few days, my wisdom teeth are coming in again. My whole face is swolen, I look like a god dam chipmunk. I have to take Loratabs and I don't like to mix supplements when I'm on painkillers, I tend to freak out.

I'm going to try and man up and slam some weights today.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
It's going great!

I just haven't been in the gym a few days, my wisdom teeth are coming in again. My whole face is swolen, I look like a god dam chipmunk. I have to take Loratabs and I don't like to mix supplements when I'm on painkillers, I tend to freak out.

Oh man,wisdom teeth are a pain in the ass.Last time i had to take painkillers working out was totally out of the question,i just wanted to lay around and watch tv.Hope you feel better soon and get back in the gym!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's going great!

Hope your feeling better!

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's going great!

Chipmunks ftw :sgrin: :joke:
Hope your feeling better and get to hit the gym soon :thumbsup:

//CC

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the Get Wells fellas, but its gym time!

I'm finally getting alot better, however they are going to be pulled here shortly.

I'm off the pain meds as of right now, and today is going to be one of my first days back at the gym.

I also lost a crap ton of weight, I've been just sleeping and thats well about it.

I went from 188-197 believe it or not. 188 has been my maintained weight for a month or so now.

Now its time to hit every buffet in reach and slam weights! Will post again tonight or tomorrow about my first day back.

Tommy_Guns

Awards
Good luck bro.. Trust me I no how much it sucks not being able to workout.
This stack of Creatine Nitrate and Meso is INSANE!!
I have never felt anything like this before..
Good luck with the teeth.. Had mine taken out awhile ago.. Just drink shakes and tons of them!! LOL..

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I also lost a crap ton of weight, I've been just sleeping and thats well about it.

I went from 188-197 believe it or not. 188 has been my maintained weight for a month or so now.
Typo? :think:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn...was that the Splash diet??

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn everytime I'm sick I start to gain weight lol, cause I end up doing nothing and eating like a pig....not good weight gain lol

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn everytime I'm sick I start to gain weight lol, cause I end up doing nothing and eating like a pig....not good weight gain lol
LoL, I have the exact same problem :laugh:

//CC

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I wish!

Damn...was that the Splash diet??
Unfortunately no lol.

I can cut extremely easy, I tend to think of myself as a mesomorph, just sometimes its hard for me to put on weight.

Jabb

Awards

I think you'll be real pleased with the Mesomorph as well! :32: